Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 10:51:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelly Clark Thrown Out of Saratoga  (Read 4279 times)
pezz97

« on: April 11, 2012, 10:02:56 PM »

Can anyone tell me why Kelly Clark was thrown out???
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 10:07:47 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
Royal Commode

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 10:04:22 PM »

Conspiracy at its finest!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
pezz97

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 10:06:31 PM »

Conspiracy at its finest!!!!
Really? You sure?
Royal Commode

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:14:56 PM »

I guarentee you wont find out a thing about it coming out of the track!! Write Don Hoover and ask him!!! Place really should be shut down over it and it speaks volumes for the integrity of the place!!! Anyone ever go public about why frank coppolla left the place!!! This is just one more example of actions speaking louder then words!!! 
pezz97

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:16:53 PM »

I guarentee you wont find out a thing about it coming out of the track!! Write Don Hoover and ask him!!! Place really should be shut down over it and it speaks volumes for the integrity of the place!!! Anyone ever go public about why frank coppolla left the place!!! This is just one more example of actions speaking louder then words!!! 
So then why did you say "Conspiracy at it's finest" Confused by that post. You made it sound like it was a conspiracy as why she was booted. Just asking
Royal Commode

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 10:18:31 PM »

If hoover/team beckwith say its so then its so!!! pretty self explanitory!!!
pezz97

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:58 PM »

If hoover/team beckwith say its so then its so!!! pretty self explanitory!!!
Oh Ok so you don't know what happened. No problem
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 10:29:11 PM »

Pezz they are here now in full affect.

Can have fun with them or get angry.

Either way

beer beer beer

Makes it much easier.
Royal Commode

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 10:41:31 PM »

They dont want any real horsemen/woman at the place!!! The place is nothing more then a legalized ponzy scheme!!! Many of folks have been giving examples for several years about the truth behind the place and called every name in the book about it however time and time again the actions speak loader then the words!! This is just one more clear example of how the game works there and why the place will not survive much longer!!! Ask yourself why none of this is public knowledge and you might understand it better!!! Was Brian Allen made public knowledge?? Was Frank Cappolla leaving ever made public knowledge?? What makes you think this will ever be public knowledge?? There is nothing legit about the place!! When you go to a prison do the inmates run it then why when you go to this place do the so called horsemen run it?? Just one more example of the place losing one of the BEST they had to offer with no explanation!!! Hopefully oneday they all end up in PRISON and some folks can say I told you so!!!!
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »

They dont want any real horsemen/woman at the place!!! The place is nothing more then a legalized ponzy scheme!!! Many of folks have been giving examples for several years about the truth behind the place and called every name in the book about it however time and time again the actions speak loader then the words!! This is just one more clear example of how the game works there and why the place will not survive much longer!!! Ask yourself why none of this is public knowledge and you might understand it better!!! Was Brian Allen made public knowledge?? Was Frank Cappolla leaving ever made public knowledge?? What makes you think this will ever be public knowledge?? There is nothing legit about the place!! When you go to a prison do the inmates run it then why when you go to this place do the so called horsemen run it?? Just one more example of the place losing one of the BEST they had to offer with no explanation!!! Hopefully oneday they all end up in PRISON and some folks can say I told you so!!!!

I told you so.
Royal Commode

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 10:47:48 PM »

Hopefully you are one of them!!!
pezz97

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »

I heard something about shipping....
Cano

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »

I told you so.
Ahh here he comes again to chime in on something he knows nothing about !!!  Royal Commode posted an answer to Pezz's question and you try and make it sound like he's starting trouble.

Once again BTW doesn't revolve around you.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »

Ahh here he comes again to chime in on something he knows nothing about !!!  Royal Commode posted an answer to Pezz's question and you try and make it sound like he's starting trouble.

Once again BTW doesn't revolve around you.

Really?

I have a hero though.

Some answers from the tards?
I have high hopes.

I am doing a fund for you people so you can posts photos and slanders about people.

I really think you deserve it.
Well the site with 4000 names and endless trolls is the best.
You win.

Can they recomend a 3/5 today?

I want to bet it.
Cano

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »

Really?

I have a hero though.

Some answers from the tards?
I have high hopes.

I am doing a fund for you people so you can posts photos and slanders about people.

I really think you deserve it.
Well the site with 4000 names and endless trolls is the best.
You win.

Can they recomend a 3/5 today?

I want to bet it.
you people  laughing guy laughing guy  sorry  im not a member at HP .

I didn't know you were the moderator here  doh
Wings

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 03:09:53 AM »

I heard something about shipping....
guys, chill, I'll get the real answer by tomorrow night, all it will take is an email to an old friend.  Oh wait, I can just email Kelly herself and ask..... get the straight poop
Manegirl

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 03:36:38 AM »

guys, chill, I'll get the real answer by tomorrow night, all it will take is an email to an old friend.  Oh wait, I can just email Kelly herself and ask..... get the straight poop

O geez Wings, thats no fun! Most would rather gossip and speculate.  head shake
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 05:23:21 AM »

IF THIS IS TRUE ,ITS A TRAVISTY
cindyloureed

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:47 AM »

ISNT PEZ THE GUY WHO LIKES TO WEAR THAT PHONY DRIVING SUIT AND SIT IN A RACEBIKE HITCHED TO THIN AIR WHILE HE WAVES A PHONY WHIP? PLEASE POST THAT PIC AGAIN, IT WAS COMICAL, HOW CAN YOU TAKE A PERSON LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 05:40:19 AM »

ISNT PEZ THE GUY WHO LIKES TO WEAR THAT PHONY DRIVING SUIT AND SIT IN A RACEBIKE HITCHED TO THIN AIR WHILE HE WAVES A PHONY WHIP? PLEASE POST THAT PIC AGAIN, IT WAS COMICAL, HOW CAN YOU TAKE A PERSON LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY
i remember ,that was classic
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »

HOW CAN YOU TAKE A PERSON LIKE THIS SERIOUSLY
Because he's a real person, not a troll, who knows a helluva lot about horse racing. I'm proud to call him a friend.

Pezz thumbs up

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 07:18:49 AM »

i believe kelly shipped a horse out of saratoga when htere was a ban on any horse movement.... maybe larry the all mighty told her to...now we will see if lb goes to another trainer
pezz97

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2012, 07:20:37 AM »

Cindy you must be her. Maybe you shouldn't of tried to ship a horse out of Saratoga while there was a stranges outbreak and no one was supposed to leave. Not to smart
vaporize

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2012, 07:23:19 AM »

i remember ,that was classic
not as classic as you winning a fixed capping contest run by nance Now that was a classic FRAUD .
in front

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 10:55:09 AM »

I HEARD SHE WOULD NOT PLAY BETWITHS GAME AND HOOVER TRUMPED UP SOME CHARGE ABOUT MOVING A HORSE OF THE GROUNDS.  THIS DEFINITELY HAS BETWITHS FINGERPRINTS ON IT
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: