Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 07:23:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelly Clark Thrown Out of Saratoga  (Read 3871 times)
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2012, 10:43:19 AM »

I dont know this person. But with what Ive seen in this buisness??? Not surprised  if that would be true. Could that fall under terroist action and should that be part of homeland security? Cant even imagine the financial impact that would have in this country? Let alone the number of horses that maybe be infected and the expense.
why not call hoover .he is scum who did this
Report to moderator   Logged
NIATROSS

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »

yes you are .i got 7 disc set of every post and ip adresss

That's great news.
I cannot wait for my day in court.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2012, 10:47:43 AM »

why not call hoover .he is scum who did this
Hoover who?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2012, 10:48:13 AM »

That's great news.

It's gonna come out Alli.....

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2012, 10:50:18 AM »

It's gonna come out Alli.....
AGREE .A WHOLE NEW CAN OF WORMS
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »

That's great news.

You are actually part of this mans defense laughing guy.  Proving that slime is posted there every day. All he will do is provide your contributions to that site, and it will become clear that many were guilty of smear campaigns, including yourself head shake   laughing guy

NIATROSS

« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2012, 10:57:34 AM »

You are actually part of this mans defense laughing guy.  Proving that slime is posted there every day. All he will do is provide your contributions to that site, and it will become clear that many were guilty of smear campaigns, including yourself head shake   laughing guy

Please hurry I cannot wait for my day in court.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »

REMEMBER MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER COMMENTS ,JUST WAIT .MEMBER BROOMSTICKS AND MOVIES? YOUR GONNA BE REGISTERED AT THE END OF THIS!!!!
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04:27 AM »

Do you deny that you are Alliknow and Master of Fluke?  And that you posted sexually explicit filth, while belittling others for doing the same?  Stick to 'capping my friend, you seem to do ok with that stuff, and I even can see you do well. But to engage others regarding multiple names, trolling, and posting filth, you are really qualified as well.

NIATROSS

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »

REMEMBER MY 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER COMMENTS ,JUST WAIT .MEMBER BROOMSTICKS AND MOVIES? YOUR GONNA BE REGISTERED AT THE END OF THIS!!!!

Don't just talk do something.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2012, 11:05:44 AM »

Don't just talk do something.
AKES TIME ASK BOB *** HOW HES MAKING OUT laughing guy
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2012, 11:08:25 AM »

Even I saw some of that sad stuff.  Kept me from posting much at all, ever.  How can this guy be taken seriously around here?

NIATROSS

« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »

Do you deny that you are Alliknow and Master of Fluke?  And that you posted sexually explicit filth, while belittling others for doing the same?  Stick to 'capping my friend, you seem to do ok with that stuff, and I even can see you do well. But to engage others regarding multiple names, trolling, and posting filth, you are really qualified as well.

Yes I gave back what those same people did to others most  notably Pigland.
His filth started yrs ago calling Dave Magee a child molestor.
It continued all the way thru attacking Mr Mochaca and his family who never even psoted on the p-o-o-p.

So let them sue me I welcome my chance to show what 6 yrs of posts look like.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2012, 11:17:31 AM »

Yes I gave back what those same people did to others most  notably Pigland.
His filth started yrs ago calling Dave Magee a child molestor.
It continued all the way thru attacking Mr Mochaca and his family who never even psoted on the p-o-o-p.

So let them sue me I welcome my chance to show what 6 yrs of posts look like.

Leave Mochaca out of this, unless you are him, or a representative of his.  JUst how it segued into you against them is irrelevant.  Fact remains her, is that you are just as guilty as Mr Pigland in this regard, and should not atempt to paint yourself as innocent regarding horrific posts.  Downing the "site" and its members, in light of these facts, really gives your credibility a hit here. Keep up the good work 'capping, and leave this alone is my suggestion.

NIATROSS

« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2012, 11:23:20 AM »

Leave Mochaca out of this, unless you are him, or a representative of his.  JUst how it segued into you against them is irrelevant.  Fact remains her, is that you are just as guilty as Mr Pigland in this regard, and should not atempt to paint yourself as innocent regarding horrific posts.  Downing the "site" and its members, in light of these facts, really gives your credibility a hit here. Keep up the good work 'capping, and leave this alone is my suggestion.

Learn how to read I never said I was innocent.
By now people know where i stand and I have enough cred with enuff people.There are some people I will continue to down If i so choose to..

Thank you for the capping comments and your suggestion is noted.
Reliable Synergy
Master Syner-ol-ogist

Working together is better then working alone!!!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2012, 01:43:23 PM »

I read this thread and much of it seems like sour grapes on the part of many, I urge you all to settle your grievances and push forward as a team.

I will add that I have known Kelly Clark for at least a decade.   I have seen how she works, at the barn early, stays late.   Every horse treated like Meadowland's Pace winners.   Ask Larry Baron, she has fixed many of his broken down horses from his other trainers and made them competitive and comfortable again.

When you look for a bright spot or a place to start building from its the folks like her that you must build from.   I am sure whatever occurred at Saratoga was a misunderstanding at a bad time.   I will also state that Kelly would never put a horse of hers' or any other party in danger.   

My fingers are crossed that this will be resolved quickly and fairly and all will move forward productively.

crossedfingers crossedfingers

A cohesive group is more than the sum of its parts. 
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »

I read this thread and much of it seems like sour grapes on the part of many, I urge you all to settle your grievances and push forward as a team.

I will add that I have known Kelly Clark for at least a decade.   I have seen how she works, at the barn early, stays late.   Every horse treated like Meadowland's Pace winners.   Ask Larry Baron, she has fixed many of his broken down horses from his other trainers and made them competitive and comfortable again.

When you look for a bright spot or a place to start building from its the folks like her that you must build from.   I am sure whatever occurred at Saratoga was a misunderstanding at a bad time.   I will also state that Kelly would never put a horse of hers' or any other party in danger.   

My fingers are crossed that this will be resolved quickly and fairly and all will move forward productively.

crossedfingers crossedfingers
WELL SAID
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2012, 03:33:36 PM »

I am amazed that a simple yes/no question would lead to so much debate. dunno
in front

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »

BETWITH DID THIS 11111111111111111% FACT
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2012, 04:58:58 PM »

ITS ALL LIES .CLARK IS THE MOST HONEST PERSON IN RACING!!!!HOOVER AND COGAN HAD A PLAN FOR HER STALLS!!!!

i am not saying anything about kelly clark because i do not know her, but a statement like this from one of the biggest liears around means absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wings

« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »

Wings, I care cause this puts a lot of horses at risk at other places!!! How anyone could even consider doing this is just unreal.
fine... make your point and go on to new business.. to go on like you have with it is just stupid.
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2012, 01:31:39 PM »

How cool that on the 100th anniversary of Titanic's sinking................BTW would provide a weeklong reenactment.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: