Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 12:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Googoo Gaagaa  (Read 8765 times)
Cano

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 01:46:03 AM »

Own the horse? Rooting for a local horse means owned?

I am a smart ass for wanting my hometown horses and drivers to win?

What does that make you?

Again if I want to bet on the awful horse with the terrible driver you make a profit?

So you praise me.

But you don't. You only come on a forum and ridicule the connections.

You sir are a moron.
Come to RCR and make a bad bet. Ill praise you for it.

I will point you to the very worst horse.
Bet him. Many times and often.

But in forum land we ridicule the ones betting the worst.

Shouldn't you support and encourage me to bet him over and over again?
No you don't.

Its a special internet thing.
Where betting on the worst horse is frowned upon.

Can you come bet on about Donald Dancer and Ceba Horsey?

I wont make fun. Load up.

Bet more.
Internet forums for retards.

The clueless is astounding.
Once again this thread wasn't about you !!!!  it was about a over hyped horse .  I don't care if you root for the horse or not i  posted my opinion on the horse and if you don't like it tough shit.

Report to moderator   Logged
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 01:39:23 PM »

I wouldn't say hes been overhyped at all. He is a very nice horse that broke a world record last year as a 2 year old. You don't need to look at his lines from last year even to see he has quality, his qualifiers told anybody thats been around in this business, hes a very nice horse. Back halfs in 56 with last 1/4's in 27 obviously under wraps for a 3 year old on a 5/8 track spells quality.

One start making a break in a 3 year old debut does not give you a true read on this horse. See how he does over his next couple of starts and then judge. My bet is you may change your mind in underestimating his ability.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »

I wouldn't say hes been overhyped at all. He is a very nice horse that broke a world record last year as a 2 year old. You don't need to look at his lines from last year even to see he has quality, his qualifiers told anybody thats been around in this business, hes a very nice horse. Back halfs in 56 with last 1/4's in 27 obviously under wraps for a 3 year old on a 5/8 track spells quality.

One start making a break in a 3 year old debut does not give you a true read on this horse. See how he does over his next couple of starts and then judge. My bet is you may change your mind in underestimating his ability.

Thank you.

The horse is OK physically too.
Cano

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »

I'm just saying setting the track record at Ocean Downs is like bragging about being the tallest *** .

Sure he probally will win next week in that class if its the same bunch he was in with yesterday, but once he's out of that n/w 5 or 50k  life he'll be on a milk carton.
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2012, 02:57:50 PM »

Whether its at Ocean Downs or any other 5/8 track, a mile in 56 is the fastest mile ever for a 2 year old trotter. I think you may be surprised at this horses ability in the future. But hey, we are all entitled to our opinions, thats what makes for a good forum.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2012, 03:02:09 PM »

Whether its at Ocean Downs or any other 5/8 track, a mile in 56 is the fastest mile ever for a 2 year old trotter. I think you may be surprised at this horses ability in the future. But hey, we are all entitled to our opinions, thats what makes for a good forum.

Ocean is a half.

The clown is solely hating because of me.

It is why the forums suck and I have 2500 FB friends.

coldpunch

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2012, 03:27:02 PM »

CR Kay Suzie holds the world record for 2yo trotters--either sex-- on a half--56.2 at freehold 1994 or 93
Cano

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2012, 04:12:55 PM »

The clown is solely hating because of me.

Dude you seriously have mental problems !!  I started this thread and you posted on it not the other way around !! Once again BTW doesn't revolve around you .

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 04:39:51 PM »

Dude you seriously have mental problems !!  I started this thread and you posted on it not the other way around !! Once again BTW doesn't revolve around you .

You men the white hispanic would have shot the black kid even if I didn't exist?

On a serious note I was talking about this horse on another forum and my world renowned facebook before the race. And will continue too.

IMO after an undefeated 3/5 horse breaks for his first loss of his career to rub it in is a bit classless.
Post before the race your against him at least.
But
 (BR) (BR)
Cano

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »

On a serious note I was talking about this horse on another forum and my world renowned facebook before the race. And will continue too.

IMO after an undefeated 3/5 horse breaks for his first loss of his career to rub it in is a bit classless.
Post before the race your against him at least.

First off i don't post on any other forum and 2nd i don't see where i was rubbing anything in !!

I posted MY opinion on the horse and i stand by it .
deracingfan1

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »

The horse was making a nice brush and made a break...it happens.  And racing against rats at Ocean Downs?   He set a World Record for 2yo on a half mile track.  That means no one has ever trotted that fast on a half at 2.  Doesn't matter who else was on the track.

1:56

GOOGOO GAAGAA br c, by Cam's Rocket (2011, OD - Jim Morand)
Cano

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2012, 08:27:52 AM »

Doesn't matter who else was on the track.
Might be the dumbest thing i ever heard.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »

Might be the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Dumb why?

When you set the all time world record on a half mile it means no horse has EVER gone that fast.

That was a tough spot wed. Racing against older horses. Chesters surface also doesn't agree with some. I think GG is one of those. Rather see him at big M next time but I think will be at Chester anyway. And he will win.
Cano

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2012, 01:56:57 PM »

Dumb why?

When you set the all time world record on a half mile it means no horse has EVER gone that fast.

That was a tough spot wed. Racing against older horses
Well when someone says it doesn't matter who else was on the track that's a pretty dumb statement imo . There were 5 other horses in that race who as of right now are a combined 0 for 27 lifetime in PM Races.
Cano

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2012, 02:06:12 PM »

Something else that i found interesting is that Googoo Gaagaa went 6-6 last year,and of all those horses in them 6 races only 1 has ever won a race before and that was in 2:02.2.

So you can basically say he got to race in a maiden for 6 straight starts.
deracingfan1

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2012, 07:32:10 AM »

He won by damn near a quarter mile in the world record race.  It was a 156 training mile for him.  If he had been pushed he may have gone even faster.  Fact is that this horse has a lot of talent.  He may not be Hambo material, but you can't take away his WR.  Just made a bobble at Chester, lots of good horses make breaks.  I'm willing to give him a few starts before calling him garbage.  Sounds like you just have an agenda against the horse, the connections, or some of the horses supporters to me!   screwy
Cano

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2012, 11:41:54 AM »

He won by damn near a quarter mile in the world record race.  It was a 156 training mile for him.  If he had been pushed he may have gone even faster.  Fact is that this horse has a lot of talent.  He may not be Hambo material, but you can't take away his WR.  Just made a bobble at Chester, lots of good horses make breaks.  I'm willing to give him a few starts before calling him garbage.  Sounds like you just have an agenda against the horse, the connections, or some of the horses supporters to me!   screwy
Never said he was garbage and i also said he would win his next start if he's in with the same bunch .
But after he runs through the condition ranks where do you put him ?
deracingfan1

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »

Not sure he is grand circuit material, but what about some stakes engagements other than MD sire stakes.  Anyone know what he is staked to?
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2012, 01:17:14 PM »

Not sure he is grand circuit material, but what about some stakes engagements other than MD sire stakes.  Anyone know what he is staked to?

Playing it by ear I guess.
Definitely not staked to Hambo.

If he is as good as people like Bello and myself think who knows where he goes.

Hard to gauge from one race just what they have this year.

I don't think the horse likes the surface at Chester. So I am hoping they try to race other places.
Geographicly and money wise though Chester is the horses best track to race at.

I'm going to have fun with it all regardless. Even this thread. Is positive overall IMO.

Tim Gooley

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »

Gee - *** closes and the racist crap starts over here thanks to Pigland.  Any people wonder why that garbage dump has ended.

I predict that this place will end up just as bad unless Pigland and his ilk are banned from here ASAP!

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2012, 01:50:31 PM »

Gee - *** closes and the racist crap starts over here thanks to Pigland.  Any people wonder why that garbage dump has ended.

I predict that this place will end up just as bad unless Pigland and his ilk are banned from here ASAP!

No.

The person running the site is decent and has moral fiber and character. I now alot have issues. Including myself. But it is a thankless job.

The scumbag site was run by scumbags. They sponsored or made all of the horrible statements themselves.

Big difference. It aint easy running a forum.
It is very thankless. And the pay is not good  beer beer
deracingfan1

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2012, 02:05:57 PM »

GOOGOO GAAGAA
Earl Beal Jr. Memorial Trot

GOOGOO GAAGAA
Matron Series

And also the Stanley Dancer Memorial @ M1.

Dover Dan

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 03:45:52 AM »

First off this thread was started about a horse that was way overbet today who i don't think will ever live up to his hype of winning by 41 lengths at Ocean Downs last year and setting a track record.

You chimed in with your smart ass comments like you owned the horse .This thread had nothing to do with you but of course you love to jump in like you always do and try and be Mr Big Shot !!

News flash the world doesn't revolve around you and neither do these forums.

The "Duck" can still win if it's a trotter with a good post, Ceba needs "extra drugs"  and maybe a friendly field poor baby
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 04:13:43 PM »

Sure he probally will win next week in that class if its the same bunch he was in with yesterday, but once he's out of that n/w 5 or 50k  life he'll be on a milk carton.

53 today at Chester , nice milk carton material head shake
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 04:22:18 PM »

I am going to be proud to have only ever bet the horse once.

His loss.

Quite easy today and the horse doesn't like the surface.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: