Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 05:28:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PETER GALASSI AND JOE D  (Read 5725 times)
Richard Breth

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 05:42:48 PM »

I never believed it before but TC is right on.  Trolls have no voice, validity or existence on this planet.  Just my opinion.

Tc is full of crap. What does this new mantra mean? I am here you are talking with me. Obvious to every one reading Joe dakuras think i have existence and voice other wise you are talking to imaginary voices in your head! 

Yesterday TC and you crys like babys that janine gives trolls more rights than estemmed posters. may be its estememd posters forum bullys with no voice validity or existence. What do you think.

All your fieinds and enemys here hope new semester starts soon Joe. You have to much time on your hands. to many long gasbag philsophy posts. Your putting every one to sleep.

I have to go to work at the slurpee machine now. before I go give some thought. you and the table of goofs give your personal little *** fights time off from figthing on the forum. See what happens.
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 05:45:02 PM »

Richard:

I guess that we'll never see eye to eye on this one, huh?  Just like now, I have no idea who you are and even if you're serious or not.  That is my point.  How the hell can anyone be sure if a person is serious or not when you are talking with a troll?  At least if you knew the person by their initials or nickname, you could have a decent conversation with them.

You have to hand it to a poster that lets others know who they are and what they stand for.  It’s the adult thing to do.  A poster that allows others to know who they are, puts themselves out there, on the edge.  That is why you see so many trolls who are the first to post something about that person, but scared to death that folks will find out who they are.  What kind of person is that?

When people try to answer a question or post of yours, what the hell are they supposed to think, I'm talking to a Dick Breth? That is not normal and you know it.  Come on Rich be reasonable.

I never believed it before but TC is right on.  Trolls have no voice, validity or existence on this planet.  Just my opinion.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe, how are the hard working, honest citizens who read the #1 forum in all harness racing going to believe some silly troll ?  It's not going to happen to the smarter ones, trust me.  THe good readers have separated the esteemed posters like you, Dan Nance, OFF STRIDE, NJ, and a few others from the hooligans like INVERTED GOOFOFF and the other trolls.  See, this is where a misguided soul like Joe B. blew it.  He could have joined the ranks of esteemed posters, yet flubbed his facts in accusing both Nances of things they did not do, needlessly dragged Ira's name in some Maywood waitress ripoff scam, etc.  EW at least has the guts not to hide behind a fake name.  The same goes for racetrackphil.  I talk burton at his word that Burton is his longtime nickname.  The main core of trolls - I wouldn't believe one word they say.  how can you when they choose anonymity ?  It reeks of cowardice and the world is chock-full of phone and internet tough guys.  Poor Tom bore false witness and it came back to haunt him; now he haunts us under fake names.  I just want the newer readers at this mighty forum not to be seduced by the darkside of trolling.  You, Dan, and I know better, as do your fellow esteemed posters.  The true anonymous trolls have no rights and no credible voice on Barn To Wire - plain and simple.   trotter  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »

If one signs their name here, it does not make them more or less a member than one who doesn't.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 06:18:27 PM »

If one signs their name here, it does not make them more or less a member than one who doesn't.

Burton:

I agree, one who signs their name does not make them more or less of a member, but what it does do is add credence to their post. 

It's very easy to post under some troll name and bash away.  A troll basher's post does not receive the same validity or merit as one of an esteemed poster whose identity is known.  It's plain and simple, Tc is correct on this one.

Now we're talking harness racing and ass kissing to boot!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 06:21:10 PM »

You're correct Burton.  However, the trolls that no one knows, no other poster has a clue as to their identity, have to have discounted validity at ANYTHING they say, especially when those words are usually ambushes of other posters.  There is no recourse in this case.  I'm not speaking of violence, but I for one am thankful that I got to meet EW, (yes Tom Wendt too) and racetrackphil all due to this mighty forum.  Many more have come up to me at the races and said "...I'm so and so on BTW" and I appreciate it.  Those folks I would never "out" on here.  The few trolls who think they can hide in the shadows and snipe that get exposed, they deserve what they get (in scorn) as far as I'm concerned.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 08:43:25 PM »

You're correct Burton.  However, the trolls that no one knows, no other poster has a clue as to their identity, have to have discounted validity at ANYTHING they say, especially when those words are usually ambushes of other posters.  There is no recourse in this case.  I'm not speaking of violence, but I for one am thankful that I got to meet EW, (yes Tom Wendt too) and racetrackphil all due to this mighty forum.  Many more have come up to me at the races and said "...I'm so and so on BTW" and I appreciate it.  Those folks I would never "out" on here.  The few trolls who think they can hide in the shadows and snipe that get exposed, they deserve what they get (in scorn) as far as I'm concerned.   trotter  TC

Burton

I have the real 411 on the new "We need to know who you are, just so you have some validity" campaign from the esteemed liars. I heard it direct from an esteemed liar!!!!!

They want to know who you are so if you disagree with them on any harness issue they can trash you with non-harness things like someone putting their mother in a nursing home, per the no class post from "esteemed" poster TC that started this thread. Who decided that man should be known as "esteemed" in the first place?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 09:26:01 PM »

Burton

I have the real 411 on the new "We need to know who you are, just so you have some validity" campaign from the esteemed liars. I heard it direct from an esteemed liar!!!!!

They want to know who you are so if you disagree with them on any harness issue they can trash you with non-harness things like someone putting their mother in a nursing home, per the no class post from "esteemed" poster TC that started this thread. Who decided that man should be known as "esteemed" in the first place?
Poor Tom Tonymfan, sitting alone, in disgrace, wondering why he idolized a 12 slice toasterhead and hack 3rd string announcer.  Then he muses why he sought fit to hoodwink a little old lady out of $200 so he could bet Tony from the rail at Ghettowood at 3/5 odds.  Then, once he was doublecrossed, he had to fool poor Chris Ezzo with those phony WC cards he peddled at bargain basement prices to desperate horsemen.  Lastly, the lament over never making the grade as "esteemed" poster.  After all, his youthful ward EW earned it, NJ horsemen earned it, and so did great posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, and of course his 2 chief nemeses, Dan Nance and Joe D.  Tom, you were a heartbeat away from such status, despite the false accusations against Joe D. in your infamous "poison pen" letter you dispatched to all track concerns that would take the time to open the envelope.  Luckilly for us all, your shame came to light and made your comments meaningless and hypocritical.  I didn't wish for that to happen to you, but you got yourself in that pickle.  Joe D. warned me you were bad news, and he was proven right.  You or your nom de plume Tonymfan can't list ANY lie I ever told on BTW because I haven't lied to any of the fine readers on the planet's #1 harness racing forum.  Your word is worthless as all those losing tickets on Tony at Ratwood.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2006, 09:47:33 PM »

Poor Tom Tonymfan, sitting alone, in disgrace, wondering why he idolized a 12 slice toasterhead and hack 3rd string announcer.  Then he muses why he sought fit to hoodwink a little old lady out of $200 so he could bet Tony from the rail at Ghettowood at 3/5 odds.  Then, once he was doublecrossed, he had to fool poor Chris Ezzo with those phony WC cards he peddled at bargain basement prices to desperate horsemen.  Lastly, the lament over never making the grade as "esteemed" poster.  After all, his youthful ward EW earned it, NJ horsemen earned it, and so did great posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, and of course his 2 chief nemeses, Dan Nance and Joe D.  Tom, you were a heartbeat away from such status, despite the false accusations against Joe D. in your infamous "poison pen" letter you dispatched to all track concerns that would take the time to open the envelope.  Luckilly for us all, your shame came to light and made your comments meaningless and hypocritical.  I didn't wish for that to happen to you, but you got yourself in that pickle.  Joe D. warned me you were bad news, and he was proven right.  You or your nom de plume Tonymfan can't list ANY lie I ever told on BTW because I haven't lied to any of the fine readers on the planet's #1 harness racing forum.  Your word is worthless as all those losing tickets on Tony at Ratwood.   trotter  TC

I don't know which is the worse gasbag, you or Joe.

Your post might mean something if I was Tom. Then it would at least be esteemed goof garbage trying to discredit people with the usual non-harness personal slams. Since I'm not Tom it's just pathetic garbage. You made the no class post blasting Scott Ehrlich that started this thread TC. Don't try to wiggle out of it. Offer your apology to everyone for insulting us, and move on.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 10:01:12 PM »

TC & Joe D... both the top ranking "ESTEEMED TROLLS" on the BarntoWire Forum.

And both "no class goofs" to boot.  Grin
tonymfan

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 10:12:19 PM »

TC & Joe D... both the top ranking "ESTEEMED TROLLS" on the BarntoWire Forum.

And both "no class goofs" to boot.  Grin

IO, I just remembered something. It was TC and Joe who named themselves "esteemed"!!!!! Wasn't that convenient!
Tsunami

« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2006, 06:15:07 AM »

Joe, how are the hard working, honest citizens who read the #1 forum in all harness racing going to believe some silly troll ?  It's not going to happen to the smarter ones, trust me.  THe good readers have separated the esteemed posters like you, Dan Nance, OFF STRIDE, NJ, and a few others from the hooligans like INVERTED GOOFOFF and the other trolls.  See, this is where a misguided soul like Joe B. blew it.  He could have joined the ranks of esteemed posters, yet flubbed his facts in accusing both Nances of things they did not do, needlessly dragged Ira's name in some Maywood waitress ripoff scam, etc.  EW at least has the guts not to hide behind a fake name.  The same goes for racetrackphil.  I talk burton at his word that Burton is his longtime nickname.  The main core of trolls - I wouldn't believe one word they say.  how can you when they choose anonymity ?  It reeks of cowardice and the world is chock-full of phone and internet tough guys.  Poor Tom bore false witness and it came back to haunt him; now he haunts us under fake names.  I just want the newer readers at this mighty forum not to be seduced by the darkside of trolling.  You, Dan, and I know better, as do your fellow esteemed posters.  The true anonymous trolls have no rights and no credible voice on Barn To Wire - plain and simple.   trotter  TC

TOTAL HORSE MANURE!!!

WITHOUT YOUR SO CALLED TROLLS YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING WRITE ABOUT
IF TROLLS DO NOT HAVE CREDIBILITY OR RIGHTS JUST IGNORE THEM OR START YOUR OWN FORUM
WHERE YOU CAN CONTROL WHATS PUT UP.(TRACKCHAMPION) I HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTED LATELY WITH MOST OF YOUR POST AS THEY ARE CONDENSENDING AND STUCK UP, I USED TO ENJOY READING THEM. WHERE IS THE OLD TC WHO USED TO WRITE ABOUT HARNESS RACING?

GOOD RACING

dollar   trotter
burton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2006, 06:51:15 AM »

I think it was Groucho Marx who said, "I would never join a club that would have me as a member".
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: