Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 03:18:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PETER GALASSI AND JOE D  (Read 5631 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: May 16, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »

I just want to confirm that Peter Galassi is a prominent poster on BTW.  He spoke to Joe D. and confirmed his participation on harness racing's #1 forum.  Peter is a true announcer and Chicagoan, who would never break bad on the Geasapo, even after they treated him like dirt - nullifying 16 years of meritorious service (see the Tony Salvaro file for more of the same abhorrent treatment of longtime voices).  Peter went on to tell Joe D. that he's an avid BTW reader on both forums, but gets a real chuckle from some of the posters on the harness side.  Mr. Galassi, who doesn't have a swelled head (physically or otherwise), would never desert the town he loves for a few pesos, wouldn't leave love ones behind to rot in a Turkish prison-style nursing home, and is perhaps the most versatile announcer in America, along with Dave Johnson, Tom Durkin, John Bothe, and a few select others.  He also doesn't lie about reading and posting at North America's premiere harness racing forum.  I think we all need to support more days being given to Hawthorne harness in the future, so we can hear a true patriot and Chicago icon, Mr. Peter Galassi, announce harness racing with passion, not annoyance like his successor at Balmoral.  Thank goodness Peter has remained loyal to his roots and not shuffled off to some remote outpost of doomed racing, thereby depriving us of having access to his talent and knowledge of the game.  Keep up the good work Peter.   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
alan d

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 09:47:11 PM »

try and call the right horse's that would help
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »

I would take 10-mistakes a night over someone repeating the staggered starting gate, the open stretch, the object of the pick 4 is, blah-blah-blah-blah!!!!!!! Hes gone and Peter is still here doing a great job by just announcing the races. Peter keep up the good work and kick Scott in the balls if he ever tries coming back to Chi-town.

Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 12:51:12 AM »

I just want to confirm that Peter Galassi is a prominent poster on BTW.  He spoke to Joe D. and confirmed his participation on harness racing's #1 forum.  Peter is a true announcer and Chicagoan, who would never break bad on the Geasapo, even after they treated him like dirt - nullifying 16 years of meritorious service (see the Tony Salvaro file for more of the same abhorrent treatment of longtime voices).  Peter went on to tell Joe D. that he's an avid BTW reader on both forums, but gets a real chuckle from some of the posters on the harness side.  Mr. Galassi, who doesn't have a swelled head (physically or otherwise), would never desert the town he loves for a few pesos, wouldn't leave love ones behind to rot in a Turkish prison-style nursing home, and is perhaps the most versatile announcer in America, along with Dave Johnson, Tom Durkin, John Bothe, and a few select others.  He also doesn't lie about reading and posting at North America's premiere harness racing forum.  I think we all need to support more days being given to Hawthorne harness in the future, so we can hear a true patriot and Chicago icon, Mr. Peter Galassi, announce harness racing with passion, not annoyance like his successor at Balmoral.  Thank goodness Peter has remained loyal to his roots and not shuffled off to some remote outpost of doomed racing, thereby depriving us of having access to his talent and knowledge of the game.  Keep up the good work Peter.   trotter  TC

What a suck up TC.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 01:09:57 AM »

What a suck up TC.
BRETH, "What is your major malfunction, numb nuts?"  Why do you feel the need to call TC a "suck up", for acknowledging Peter's talent and loyalty?
micha goss

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 04:38:17 AM »

PG rules. Love his calls.
Les Moore

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 05:24:47 AM »

Peter is a pro and I also enjoy his calls. Keep up the good work.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 08:31:24 AM »

Do the right thing Johnny hire Peter back for Balmoral (with a raise of course)  dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar LOL!!!!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 09:15:43 AM »

TC:

Thanks for being a "suck up" as Richard Breth put it.   Leave it to Dickie boy to mention the word "SUCK" in his posts.  LOL Dickie knows all about sucking things, especially objects, young boy body parts, and the Johnston family assess.  LOL

NOTE TO JANINE:  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN RICHARD BRETH, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, EDIT/DELETE HIS POSTS LIKE YOU DO TO EVERYONE ELSE?  WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS J*A*G*O*F*F SPECIAL PRIVILIGES. 

TC starts a nice thread about the greatest Chicago announcer ever; Peter Galassi, and Janine allows a *** and Child Molester like Richard Breth the opportunity to ruin the thread with his egging on bullshit.  Come on Janine, its starting to become obvious of what you are trying to do and who you are protecting.

By the way, everything TC said about Peter Galassi is absolutely true.  It is him posting on this site under the name, "petgal."  Peter is a great guy who is on the horsemens side.  He told the Johnston's to F*U*C*K off big-time.  Peter has more class in his baby finger than the entire Johnston family.  Go suck on that one Richard Breth...oh, I forgot, if it isn't a little boys pee-pee, you're not interested in sucking on it!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 11:33:06 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 09:36:28 AM »

I'm sure tasteless posts like Joe's are the type that will keep Peter Galassi coming back to BTW time and again.
Richard Breth

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 09:43:06 AM »

BRETH, "What is your major malfunction, numb nuts?"  Why do you feel the need to call TC a "suck up", for acknowledging Peter's talent and loyalty?

Its not a thing against Peter. he is good announcer. TC calls any one that posts in favor or defense of any one in industry a suck up or ass sucker. Making sure he sees it same.

Thanks for being a "suck up" as Richard Breth put it.   Leave it to Dickie boy to mention the word "SUCK" in his posts.  LOL Dickie knows all about sucking things, especially objects, young boy body parts, and the Johnston family assess.  LOL

NOTE TO JANINE:  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN RICHARD BRETH, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, EDIT/DELETE HIS POSTS LIKE YOU DO TO EVERYONE ELSE?  WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS J*A*G*O*F*F SPECVIAL PRIVILIGES.

What do I post needs deleted?

Dont post homosexual filth like you just did and TC posts many times. Dont post swear words like ***. Dont post vile lies and personal rumors about people in idustry like many posters. Those is what gets edited.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 10:50:21 AM »

Its not a thing against Peter. he is good announcer. TC calls any one that posts in favor or defense of any one in industry a suck up or ass sucker. Making sure he sees it same.

Dont post homosexual filth like you just did and TC posts many times. Dont post swear words like ***. Dont post vile lies and personal rumors about people in idustry like many posters. Those is what gets edited.

Richard/Burton:

You know damn well what posts of yours need deleting.  Just like Burton, you make posts on the forum trying to egg people on and stir the pot.  There was no need for you to post that TC was a suck up.  If you felt that he was a suck up, why not IM him with that information?  Instead, you just aggravate and stir the pot by posting shit like that for Burton to pretend like he is being impartial.

Mr. Burton better keep laying low and hope to God that Scott *** does not win a race at Hawthorne because many of the BTW faithful will be watching for Burton to get down on all fours and kiss Scotty's ass, unless of course he backs out and is just another troll that shoots his mouth off, which is what I expect he'll do.

Richard, you know damn well that your screen name and several of your posts should have been removed, period.  The only thing Burton and you bring to this forum is aggravation and troll posts to berate people you guys do not agree with or like.

Burton keeps denying that he is the same Burton that intentionally drove a horse directly into the Maywood Park water truck for insurance purposes. When Dan *** raises that fact, Burton denies it and says let's move on and talk harness racing, yet he'll be the first one to stir the pot and break balls when it comes to TC, Dan or myself.  Grow up guys, or at least sign your names like the three of us do.  I know, I know, you want to remain private so nobody knows who you are.... and you want us to believe that your posts deserve merit.  Fat chance.  Go ahead and berate, laugh or do what makes you feel good because your writings have no validity. 

And Mr. Burton, just make sure that you keep hoping and praying that Scotty doesn't win a race at Hawthorne because you will look like the fool that you are when he does.  Of course, you’ll probably never post on the forum again or post under another alias.   Didn't something like that happen to your buddy Tom Wendt?  He was a guy that argued with everyone on the forum and stirred the pot but when the poor guy got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, BINGO, he disappeared from barn to wire, never to be heard from again.  LOL Yeah, right.  I believe Tom isn't posting on here, no he would never defraud anyone, but I also believe that Burton and Richard Breth are your real names too.  LOL

One more thing:  I hope the both of you enjoy Peter Galassi's race calls and acknowledgment of Las Vegas during the call and mention of the #1 harness site on the web, BARN TO WIRE. Don't worry Burton, everytime Scotty's horses run, there will be a special mention of Las Vegas and you having to kiss his ass should he win.  I will be forvvere greatful to Peter as he keeps us up to date with that situation.  Good day to the both of you and be sure to post something that will provoke matters further along.  I'm sure that you guys will.  After all, you two are the masters of provocation and stirring the pot, and the worse part is Janine allows it.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras   

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 10:59:48 AM »

You know damn well what posts of yours need deleting.

I dont. You tell me the ofensive ones I will try not to do them again. Did I wish some one would get disease and die? tell storys of how some one cheated on there wife 10 years ago? Say storys of people chaeting at racing with no proof? Fill the forum with filth? All regular things estemmed gasbags do here.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 11:15:48 AM »

TC:

NOTE TO JANINE:  WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN RICHARD BRETH, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, EDIT/DELETE HIS POSTS LIKE YOU DO TO EVERYONE ELSE?  WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS J*A*G*O*F*F SPECIAL PRIVILIGES. 

TC starts a nice thread about the greatest Chicago announcer ever; Peter Galassi, and Janine allows a *** and Child Molester like Richard Breth the opportunity to ruin the thread with his egging on bullshit.  Come on Janine, its starting to become obvious of what you are trying to do and who you are protecting.

By the way, everything TC said about Peter Galassi is absolutely true.  It is him posting on this site under the name, "petgal."  Peter is a great guy who is on the horsemens side.  He told the Johnston's to F*U*C*K off big-time.  Peter has my class in his baby finger than the entire Johnston family.  Go suck on that one Richard Breth...oh, I forgot, if it isn't a little boys pee-pee, you're not interested in sucking on it!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

The problem with the post: it doesn't just extol the good qualities of Peter (of which there are plenty, and I'm glad he's able to announce harness still) -- it's the underlying BS behind the post.  Anyone who pays attention knows precisely what I'm getting at...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »

I second EW's remarks.

Joe,
Dan *** had the class to remove the remark about the truck.
Why do you keep bringing up this false accusation.
My comment was about what you put on the board.
Not about anything else.
Let's leave it at that.
I do want to talk about racing.
Not OJ or homo's or whatever nonsense you bring to the forum.
Richard Breth

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 11:29:39 AM »

EW and Burton

Joe hopes to make so much mess on this subject janine will remove later posts. It wasnt his fight. If he saw problem with me he could have PM me like he suggested for me to do for TC. No he write public novels. Recognize his game. done with this subject.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »

The problem with the post: it doesn't just extol the good qualities of Peter (of which there are plenty, and I'm glad he's able to announce harness still) -- it's the underlying BS behind the post.  Anyone who pays attention knows precisely what I'm getting at...

Best,
EW

Edward William:

What exactly are you saying?  If you have a problem with the way TC praised Peter Glassi then I’ll leave you address that issue with him.  But if you are saying that Peter does not deserve recognition as one of the best Chicago has ever had, you are sadly mistaking, my friend. 

I don't know why but it seems that there are a lot of jealous posters on this site whenever anyone mentions Las Vegas or this site.  Why?  Peter did something that I feel was different from all of the rest of the Chicago announcers...he gave Barntowire some press and the *** situation in Las Vegas a media plug.  What is wrong with that? 

Given the current situation of harness racing and its demise in Illinois, anything that would promote fan interest should be accepted.  If we have someone as prominent as a track announcer willing to visit and post on barntowire, why is that so bad?  Even more compelling is that Peter is willing to speak about how Burton MUST kiss ***'s ass if he should win a race in Chicago and create a fun interest in the sport.  It seems as if you don't like the fact that Peter mentions Las Vegas or the fact that a poster might have put his foot in his mouth.  Personally, I think its great that Peter has taken the time to acknowledge barntowire, Las Vegas, and the *** versus Burton case while announcing a race at Hawthorne.  What other announcer is willing to have that kind of fun with the fans and generate fan interest other than Mike Bozich, who posts on here? 

Lighten up.  I called TC last night and we spoke about how Peter is doing a great thing and all of the wonderful things he has done for Illinois harness racing.  It was Peter who gave me my very first interview and news story write-up.  Peter always went above and beyond his job duties as announcer when he was at Balmoral.  The guy has a great sense of humor and is making light of the btw situation between *** and Burton.  Let it go already and give Peter a big thank you for acknowledging this site and its posters.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 12:47:52 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »

Edward William:

What exactly are you saying?  If you have a problem with the way TC praised Peter Glassi then I’ll leave you address that issue with him.  But if you are saying that Peter does not deserve recognition as one of the best Chicago has ever had, you are sadly mistaking, my friend. 

I don't know why but it seems that there are a lot of jealous posters on this site whenever anyone mentions Las Vegas or this site.  Why?  Peter did something that I feel was different from all of the rest of the Chicago announcers...he gave Barntowire some press and the *** situation in Las Vegas a media plug.  What is wrong with that? 

Given the current situation of harness racing and its demise in Illinois, anything that would promote fan interest should be accepted.  If we have someone a track announcer willing to visit and post on barntowire, why is that so bad?  Even more compelling is that Peter is willing to speak about how Burton MUST kiss ***'s ass if he should win a race in Chicago and create a fun interest in the sport.  It seems as if you don't like the fact that Peter mentions Las Vegas or the fact that a poster might have put his foot in his mouth.  Personally, I think its great that Peter has taken the time to acknowledge barntowire, Las Vegas, and the *** versus Burton case while announcing a race at Hawthorne.  What other announcer is willing to have that kind of fun with the fans and generate fan interest other than Mike Bozich, who posts on here? 

Lighten up.  I called TC last night and we spoke about how Peter is doing a great thing and all of the wonderful things he has done for Illinois harness racing.  It was Peter who gave me my very first interview and news story write-up.  Peter always went above and beyond his job duties as announcer when he was at Balmoral.  The guy has a great sense of humor and is making light of the btw situation between *** and Burton.  Let it go already and give Peter a big thank you for acknowledging this site and its posters.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe,

I'll highlight the part you must have missed....I think Peter is a great announcer, and he deserves the praise.  There's ulterior BS in that post, and you know it.  Stop with the spin.

Best,
EW

« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 12:17:09 PM by edwardwilliam » Report to moderator   Logged

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »

Joe,

I'll highlight the part you must have missed....I think Peter is a great announcer, and he deserves the praise.  There's ulterior BS in that post, and you know it.  Stop with the spin.

Best,
EW

Edward William:

Call me stupid but I have no clue what you are referring to.  Unless you are upset that TC praised Peter for doing something no other announcer has ever done, (by mention of barntowire and *** vs. Burton) I am puzzled by what your reference is. 

I apologize if you took it the wrong way and I am not putting a spin on anything.  If you like, feel free to IM me with your thoughts if they are of the personal nature and we can discuss it further.

I am just elated that a track announcer mentioned barntowire and referred to Las Vegas and several of the BTW posters.  I think that it’s cool and very ballsy of Peter to do that.  You can put whatever spin on it that you want to but Peter made a fashion statement by his actions on that race the other night.  Name me anyone else that would do that over the PA during the call of a race?  If you consider the fact that I love Las Vegas, am a poster on BTW and friends with the *** family, you might understand why it was sort of a big deal what Peter did.  Just my opinion and if you would like to discuss it further, I'm sure TC will post exactly what he meant later today when he arrives back at his palace.  LOL, Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras   

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
c.l.rogers

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 12:50:13 PM »

Call me stupid but I have no clue what you are referring to.

Much of the post was transparent slams at Scott Ehrlich.

"would never desert the town he loves for a few pesos, wouldn't leave love ones behind to rot in a Turkish prison-style nursing home" "announce harness racing with passion, not annoyance like his successor at Balmoral.  Thank goodness Peter has remained loyal to his roots and not shuffled off to some remote outpost of doomed racing"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 12:58:26 PM »

...or being a professional troll because of a personal, close relationship with the moderator of the forum - like you trollie !  I haven't had the fortune of meeting Janine, so we don't all enjoy your privileges here.   trotter  TC   ...and don't forget : HAWTHORNE T-BRED GUY KNOWS !
TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 01:02:28 PM »

Best,
EW
Boy, the truth must really get under the saddle of the 12 slice toaster head fan club and his 2 lifetime harpies.  Oh well, sometimes you gotta call 'em like you see 'em.   Grin   trotter  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 01:05:49 PM »

Boy, the truth must really get under the saddle of the 12 slice toaster head fan club and his 2 lifetime harpies.  Oh well, sometimes you gotta call 'em like you see 'em.   Grin   trotter  TC

Roll Eyes

Best,
EW

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 01:06:04 PM »

Much of the post was transparent slams at Scott Ehrlich.

"would never desert the town he loves for a few pesos, wouldn't leave love ones behind to rot in a Turkish prison-style nursing home" "announce harness racing with passion, not annoyance like his successor at Balmoral.  Thank goodness Peter has remained loyal to his roots and not shuffled off to some remote outpost of doomed racing"

CL ROGERS:

Thank you for clearing that up.  I did re-read the post and whenever anyone talks badly about Peter or Scott, I just ignore it or post something to the contrary.  Peter Galassi and Scott Ehrlich have both been very good friends to my family and I so I don't take too kindly when they get berated on this site, although I pretty much don’t bother with that crap.    

I’ve known TC for about two years now and he has always been more than a friend to me too.  I do believe that him and the group he used to sit with at Balmoral were upset at Scott for a long time.  I guess they did not like his calls or approve of some of the things Scott said.  Again, I stayed out of stuff like that because all of these guys are my friends and I don’t like to see people argue over stupid shit.  That is why I stopped posting as much as I once did because I am not going to argue with people that I have no clue who they are.  Hell, for all I know I might be arguing with someone that is upset because I beat them in a horse race when I was in the business.  I decided that it was best to kind of let people say what they want, then respond if I think it merits, and if I do not know who they are, let them troll along their merrily way.  LOL  

Thanks again for clearing this up, as I was brain dead today.  Have a great afternoon.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 01:31:13 PM »

Edward William:

Call me stupid but I have no clue what you are referring to.  Unless you are upset that TC praised Peter for doing something no other announcer has ever done, (by mention of barntowire and *** vs. Burton) I am puzzled by what your reference is. 

I apologize if you took it the wrong way and I am not putting a spin on anything.  If you like, feel free to IM me with your thoughts if they are of the personal nature and we can discuss it further.

I am just elated that a track announcer mentioned barntowire and referred to Las Vegas and several of the BTW posters.  I think that it’s cool and very ballsy of Peter to do that.  You can put whatever spin on it that you want to but Peter made a fashion statement by his actions on that race the other night.  Name me anyone else that would do that over the PA during the call of a race?  If you consider the fact that I love Las Vegas, am a poster on BTW and friends with the *** family, you might understand why it was sort of a big deal what Peter did.  Just my opinion and if you would like to discuss it further, I'm sure TC will post exactly what he meant later today when he arrives back at his palace.  LOL, Have a good day.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras   

Joe, some announcers see the #1 forum in all harness racing for what it is : great - despite all the trolls like Breth and INGESTED OBTUSER.  Peter "gets" the forum, isn't a sissy who claims he never reads it (when in FACT other announcers read every chance they get then deny its existence or call it a "poison").  They don't make real announcers/ men like Peter Galassi or Tony Salvaro anymore.  If Tom Kelley wanted the job at Balmoral, he'd fall into the latter category.  We had a snivelling, backstabbing, wuss of an invertebrate goof who wouldn't shut up for a minute over 4 looooong years - refusing to offer peace because he knew more than us all (sound familiar Tom Wendt).  He was told umpteen times to give the patrons a break and refrain from explaining the ABCs of horse racing ad nauseum.  He refused, then tried to implicate his higher-ups as having fault in his deplorable obsessive-compulsive behavior.  Finally, even the cheapo Gestapo had had enough, and the iron boot was swung toward the keester of one of the most annoying, conniving, pests on terra firma.  In true milquetoast fashion, a positive "spin" was put on the exile, and we're all to believe the bunk emanating from the banished party.  GOOD RIDDANCE.  Within weeks of joining this forum years ago, I put my record and feelings on this mighty forum concerning the then announcer at the Gestapo mini-monopoly. This structure has never wavered, and will never waver.  Talk about the true definition of SUCKUP : two people on the planet that defend that ex-announcer and cancer on the morale of a standardbred racing plant.  We won't even go into thievery of archive videos, ludicrous demands of free food for him and his booth guests, improper relationships with members of the security detail, and abject failures as a son and father.  When you or I think of Chicago harness racing voices, we think of PHIL, GIL, TONY, and PETER : the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse.  No goof in their right mind would place any short time also-ran at that lofty plateau. FP, QCD, stga, VD, and Cra-ppo are more the speed of and commensurate with the (lack of) talent, timber of voice, and annoyance of dozens, rather than thousands.

The bottom line is : GO PETER ! Enjoy the remainder of the meet, and continued best wishes in a true hotbed of harness and harness racing chat.  You successfully escaped the Gestapo, and were snapped up by a major player in racing tout suite, and spared having to relocate for the 5th time in 10 years.  Continued success and here's hoping for another 20 years in Chicagoland.   trotter  TC    P.S. Comparing Peter and the job he did at Balmoral Park to his successor is like comparing Lou Gehrig to Wally Pip, or more prudently, Barn To Wire to trackmausoleum.com. Oh, and I'm not speaking of Dom and the fine job he did and still does at INDY.  Dom, I'm looking forward to seeing you on opening w/e at INDY harness.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 01:45:04 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 01:38:01 PM »

Joe,

Best,
EW

EW, if Peter's such a "great" announcer (and you'll get no argument from me there), where does the guy that followed him and tortured us for 4 long years rate in your book.  Please compare on a scale of 1-100 for each individual.  I'm sure the #1 forum in all harness racing would love to hear your response.   trotter  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 01:55:58 PM »

EW, if Peter's such a "great" announcer (and you'll get no argument from me there), where does the guy that followed him and tortured us for 4 long years rate in your book.  Please compare on a scale of 1-100 for each individual.  I'm sure the #1 forum in all harness racing would love to hear your response.   trotter  TC

I'd give Scott about a 90 to 83 advantage.  That's my personal opinion.  I know you don't agree, but I could care less.  Peter has one of the best voices I've ever heard in the game (that Dave Johnson/Durkin kind of voice quality), however, I give a little more creedance to Scott's very specific calls.  If he didn't get a little over-zealous at times, I think you could make a serious case for him being the best in the Nation.  As it is -- I still think he falls in the top 3 in harness racing.

Personally, I really like both announcers.  We've always been pretty lucky here in Chicago for announcers talent, especially given some of the compensation packages.

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2006, 02:10:25 PM »

I'd give Scott about a 90 to 83 advantage.  That's my personal opinion.  I know you don't agree, but I could care less.  Peter has one of the best voices I've ever heard in the game (that Dave Johnson/Durkin kind of voice quality), however, I give a little more creedance to Scott's very specific calls.  If he didn't get a little over-zealous at times, I think you could make a serious case for him being the best in the Nation.  As it is -- I still think he falls in the top 3 in harness racing.

Personally, I really like both announcers.  We've always been pretty lucky here in Chicago for announcers talent, especially given some of the compensation packages.

Best,
EW
Maybe in a hillbilly state an 83 is a "great" score, befitting a great announcer, but in Chicago, an 83 is NOT a great score, rather a "C+" at best.  I see you gave Peter's replacement a 90 - WOW !.  Expected, but wow.  That is  an impressive score for a guy with FP, QCD, stga, VD (3rd string no less), and Sacramento on the resume.  We won't get into my post on the old forum which pretty much proved that Peter's replacement was ranked no higher than 10th in harness racing announcers - for now.  I did ask for your opinion, I got what I expected, but I did astutely point out that, yet again, your math is horribly flawed on the world's #1 harness racing forum.  Simple logic, my dear esteemed poster, dictates you can't call someone "great", give him an 83 out of 100, then rate a cohort in archived video crime a higher score.  I suppose on your disjointed scale, that would make Peter's replacement "godlike" ?  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  trotter  TC   P.S. Thanks for the midday laugh and math lesson.  Wink
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 02:16:24 PM »

Maybe in a hillbilly state an 83 is a "great" score, befitting a great announcer, but in Chicago, an 83 is NOT a great score, rather a "C+" at best.  I see you gave Peter's replacement a 90 - WOW !.  Expected, but wow.  That is  an impressive score for a guy with FP, QCD, stga, VD (3rd string no less), and Sacramento on the resume.  We won't get into my post on the old forum which pretty much proved that Peter's replacement was ranked no higher than 10th in harness racing announcers - for now.  I did ask for your opinion, I got what I expected, but I did astutely point out that, yet again, your math is horribly flawed on the world's #1 harness racing forum.  Simple logic, my dear esteemed poster, dictates you can't call someone "great", give him an 83 out of 100, then rate a cohort in archived video crime a higher score.  I suppose on your disjointed scale, that would make Peter's replacement "godlike" ?  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  trotter  TC   P.S. Thanks for the midday laugh and math lesson.  Wink

Considering that I consider 70 average, I think 83 qualifies as excellent.  I'd only put about 10-12 announcers at that spot or higher.

Being in the top 10 of your vocation deems "great," IMO.  Plus, it's to be considered that he's held (and actually, surpassed) that level for many years.

I don't care where people have called.  Durkin has QCD on his resume.  Should we write him off too?

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 02:26:33 PM »

Considering that I consider 70 average, I think 83 qualifies as excellent.  I'd only put about 10-12 announcers at that spot or higher.

Being in the top 10 of your vocation deems "great," IMO.  Plus, it's to be considered that he's held (and actually, surpassed) that level for many years.

I don't care where people have called.  Durkin has QCD on his resume.  Should we write him off too?

Best,
EW
Get this striaght before I go : 93-100 = A
                                          85-92 = B
                                          78-84 = C
                                          70-77 = D
                              70 and below  = F

...and it's not where you start, but where you are NOW, and where you finish.  Sad to see that some hapless, annoying individuals are peddling their wares at some of the sport's most remote outposts, isn't it ?  Last I checked, PHIL, GIL, and TONY = retired and enjoying the good life.  PETER = major market calling both breeds.  DURKIN = tops in the broadcast world by standards of measurable "Q" rating.  DOM = calling both breeds for nice cabbage and remaining in the midwest near family at a clean plant and the friendliest working environment that one could ask for.  None of those names got the boot from the only major market they worked in, and all but the up-and-coming DOM plied their trade at facilities for many, many years and all, including Dom, were well liked and respected by all.  BIG DIFFERENCE !   trotter  TC
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 07:42:04 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 03:32:52 PM »

If Peter is posting on the forum now, why do we need Joe and TC to write long explanations of what he meant by his mention of Scott N.'s horse the other night?
VJRNR

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 03:34:50 PM »

If Peter is posting on the forum now, why do we need Joe and TC to write long explanations of what he meant by his mention of Scott N.'s horse the other night?

because that's what humans do, they try to justify things they don't understand or that aren't right to them in their mind.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »

tonymfan:

You don't, you can just ignore the posts.  But it might be in your best interest to view back to other threads because it was posted by two or three other posters first.  Then come back on and say what you think, okay?  

Don't be so upset that Peter mentioned Las Vegas and the Nances in his race call.  It was actually pretty cool and posted by other people first.  don't hate-celebrate.  Enjoy your day.  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »

Joe likes to hear himself talk.
Plus he writes more about homo sex than he does about harness racing.
On the number one forum in all of Harness Racing!!!!!!!!!
tonymfan

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

You don't, you can just ignore the posts.  But it might be in your best interest to view back to other threads because it was posted by two or three other posters first.  Then come back on and say what you think, okay?

I read back. Some people said it was a shout out some people said it was sarcastic. Then petgal said what he meant. After that there shouldn't be any more need of explanation. But you and TC are still spewing about it today, telling us what it meant. Peter can talk for himself without spin from you two.
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 04:45:05 PM »

THE GREAT SCOTT EHRLICH will always be my favorite harness announcer.......He just has what it takes..I even called balmoral when he first started and thanked them for a great pick....just hope one day he returns, but until then Peter will do just fine. yes he is good also, but no ehrlich...............
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 06:29:48 PM »

TC,

You are just wasting your time trying to teach EW about harness announcers!!!  If someone rates Scott as
possibly the best in the country if not the top three is completely out of their mind!!!!  If Scott is so talented why is he announcing at the Death Valley of harness racing!!!!!!!
alan d

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »

once again  Joe  d   shows  what a  great schooling he has with his vulgar  mind how nice was this forum when he  wasn't  around
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 07:14:15 PM »

TC,

You are just wasting your time trying to teach EW about harness announcers!!!  If someone rates Scott as
possibly the best in the country if not the top three is completely out of their mind!!!!  If Scott is so talented why is he announcing at the Death Valley of harness racing!!!!!!!
Nelly, I respect EW and his rights to have opinions.  I can however debunk his silly math when he paints himself into a corner like he did.  Sometimes being a sycophant, groupie, or harpie of a boob has its drawbacks, and believe me this is the case here with him.  His blind loyalty to a snake-in-the-grass has led him to trip up over his "fuzzy math" yet again on harness racing's #1 forum.  It's OK; he's still young and starry-eyed.  He'll learn as he gets down the road of life.  The odds of his (fallen) star-crush being a top ten announcer aren't quite the 26,000,000/1 number he's thrown around previously here, but let's say if he's correct, he's cashing a healthy ticket if that catterwauler even merits the 9th or 10th slot on ANY list.   trotter  TC
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2006, 09:44:42 PM »

TC posted:

Nelly, I respect EW and his rights to have opinions.

You don't respect anyone that doesn't think like you or agree with you.

And your incessant put downs and vile spew on anyone that dares to disagree with you is proof of that.

TC= "Total Crap"
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2006, 09:54:58 PM »

TC posted:

And your incessant put downs and vile spew on anyone that dares to disagree with you is proof of that.

TC= "Total Crap"

It's 7:53 PM Vegas time and I'm out the door with the wife and mother over to Red Rock for 9 PM Bingo.

NOW WE'RE TALKING HARNESS RACING 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »

TC posted:

TC= "Total Crap"

Sorry Charlie, but the bulk of the "crap" on this #1 forum in all harness racing comes from trolls such as yourself.  Watch your own "spewing" and when you talk some harness racing instead of your usual unhealthy fix on the # 1 poster here, it'll be a better place to be certain.  You are in a position to demand NOTHING.  No troll has any rights on Barn To Wire - that's a fact, so get over it !   trotter  TC
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »

Posted by TC:

Sorry Charlie, but the bulk of the "crap" on this #1 forum in all harness racing comes from trolls such as yourself.

Dream on, TC...  Roll Eyes

Watch your own "spewing" and when you talk some harness racing instead of your usual unhealthy fix on the # 1 poster here, it'll be a better place to be certain.

"unhealthy fix"?  Grin  I haven't bothered Dan in months... in fact, I started the thread wishing Dan a happy birthday... a thread that you obviously couldn't be bothered to add anything to.  Shocked

You are in a position to demand NOTHING.  No troll has any rights on Barn To Wire - that's a fact, so get over it ! 

I didn't "demand" a damn thing... what were you reading? Must have been something one of your other "fans" wrote...  Grin

And I doubt anyone but you, and a few of your flunky "supporters" considers me a Troll. You are clueless, TC.

TC= "Total Crap"
Perry Mutuel

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 11:25:53 PM »

TC is part of the vocal minority.  I personally know of DOZENS who really liked Scott as an announcer.  I'm not going to knock the other announcers because they all try hard and obviously love their job.  But Scott is a cut above most.  Despite what TC says.

I'm surprised TC is so hot to trot about Ehrlich.  He usually makes perfect sense even when I disagree with his opinion.  Must be something personal.  Or maybe all the smoke at Balmoral is finally getting to him.  COUGH   COUGH
Richard Breth

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 11:27:44 PM »

Sorry Charlie, but the bulk of the "crap" on this #1 forum in all harness racing comes from trolls such as yourself. 

Disagree. Bulk of crap is things as TC daily spew of *** fight against Scott Ehrlich. Like being restrained in chairs with eyes pinned open. Forced to watch one side from bad lover quarells of fat ugly white trash girls.
Richard Breth

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2006, 11:32:10 PM »

I'm surprised TC is so hot to trot about Ehrlich.  He usually makes perfect sense even when I disagree with his opinion.  Must be something personal. 

Good observation Perry. Some times I beleive over 2/3 troubles of BTW forum are do to one table of goofs from Balmoral club house and there little girls personal *** fights with other people of Chicago harness racing.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2006, 11:25:32 AM »

Good observation Perry. Some times I beleive over 2/3 troubles of BTW forum are do to one table of goofs from Balmoral club house and there little girls personal *** fights with other people of Chicago harness racing.

Richard:

Sometimes you make very interesting points on the forum, however the above post is not one of them.  Your observation about 2/3rds of BTW troubles being a table of goofs in incorrect and off base. 

The troubles on the #1 harness forum in the country is due to 2/3rds of the trolls that Janine allows the opportunity to bash, aggravate, and provoke in-forum fights.  The trolls do this because they are able to hide their identity and post lies, rumors and innuendos without anyone ever knowing whom they are and not have to worry about having to face the people they have berated.

Think about it for a moment; there are many posters on this site that do not sign their real names, but they let the other forum members know who they are through posting under their initials or some kind of other method.  I'll use EW an example, or even TC for that matter.  Now most of the forum does not know these guys real names, but they do know whom they are or where to find them.  This adds credence and validity to their posts, would you not agree? 

I can certainly understand someone not wanting to post under their real name for whatever reason, but wouldn't initials or some sort of nickname suffice, especially if you were being critical or had a strong opinion to offer about someone?

Take yourself for example.  Now why would you want to register under a filthy name like you did and then expect to have readers give validity to your posts?  If someone thinks about it for a minute, your screen name Dick Breth was done to intentionally piss people off or to take a jab at the gay community.  You can't have it both ways.  I understand if you want to remain anonymous but then you can't expect your post to receive the very same validity as one whose identity is known.

It's just the way society thinks.  It's like a person that complains about something, yet never wants to address the problem with the person that can correct it.  Do you understand what I'm trying to say?  I have always said that if I make a mistake and you are bothered by it, come up to me like a man and let me know who you are, how it affected you and give me the chance to correct it.  But if you run around talking behind a persons back and posting under a troll name on BTW, true or not, the problem will never get corrected because the person has no idea who the person posting is and how it affected them. You are not allowing a person the opportunity to make things right because they don't know who the hell you are and if you're serious or not.  This line of thinking is political in nature but you have to give one an opportunity to make things right by validating who you are or else things will remain the same...like this forum and its content.   

It's a matter of common sense and courtesy, in my opinion, if you are going to post on a forum, (especially BTW) that MUST be some way to know if a poster is pulling your leg or just starting nonsense...and the only way to do that is by knowing the identity of the poster you are talking to. Otherwise, their post and opinion means absolutely nothing because people will start shit just to get a rise out of others, as we have seen so many times on this forum. I believe that everyone has a voice and an identity, and with those two things comes validity, it can’t be any other way.  Just my opinion and as always, open for debate.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras 

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2006, 02:24:19 PM »

Richard:

Sometimes you make very interesting points on the forum, however the above post is not one of them.  Your observation about 2/3rds of BTW troubles being a table of goofs in incorrect and off base.

Just my opinion and as always, open for debate.

Disagree with you Joe. Think about it. Tens thousands of posts. Many hunderds of troll posters. Includes yours. All spin offs from few little girls *** fights that estemmed posters fight in public forum. "Dakuras versus Tom Wendt". "Dakuras versus John Johnston". "Dakuras versus IRB." "TC versus Scott Ehrlich." "TC versus Tom Wendt." "TC versus Tony Morgan." Add "Dan *** versus the world." Two years. The same little *** fights. One table of goofs and there goof freind from Las Vegas trolling *** fight posts to make other fights. Bottom cause of imense per cent of forum problems.

rest of your post was funny. No one cares for 2 thousand word playpen law opinion from estemmed goofs for what posters are credible. People read and make up there own minds thay dont need know it all estemmed goofs tell them.
Petro

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2006, 03:27:59 PM »

I was wondering if anybody caught Peter's call in the last race at Hawthorne last night!!!

"cooking up a wicked brew on the outisde" 

(Ryan Anderson on Jokers Jackpot)

GREAT CALL, SOUNDED JUST LIKE OLD GIL LEVINE!!!!!!!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2006, 06:23:58 PM »

Disagree with you Joe. Think about it. Tens thousands of posts. Many hunderds of troll posters. Includes yours. All spin offs from few little girls *** fights that estemmed posters fight in public forum. "Dakuras versus Tom Wendt". "Dakuras versus John Johnston". "Dakuras versus IRB." "TC versus Scott Ehrlich." "TC versus Tom Wendt." "TC versus Tony Morgan." Add "Dan *** versus the world." Two years. The same little *** fights. One table of goofs and there goof freind from Las Vegas trolling *** fight posts to make other fights. Bottom cause of imense per cent of forum problems.

rest of your post was funny. No one cares for 2 thousand word playpen law opinion from estemmed goofs for what posters are credible. People read and make up there own minds thay dont need know it all estemmed goofs tell them.

Richard:

I guess that we'll never see eye to eye on this one, huh?  Just like now, I have no idea who you are and even if you're serious or not.  That is my point.  How the hell can anyone be sure if a person is serious or not when you are talking with a troll?  At least if you knew the person by their initials or nickname, you could have a decent conversation with them.

You have to hand it to a poster that lets others know who they are and what they stand for.  It’s the adult thing to do.  A poster that allows others to know who they are, puts themselves out there, on the edge.  That is why you see so many trolls who are the first to post something about that person, but scared to death that folks will find out who they are.  What kind of person is that?

When people try to answer a question or post of yours, what the hell are they supposed to think, I'm talking to a Dick Breth? That is not normal and you know it.  Come on Rich be reasonable.

I never believed it before but TC is right on.  Trolls have no voice, validity or existence on this planet.  Just my opinion.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2006, 06:42:48 PM »

I never believed it before but TC is right on.  Trolls have no voice, validity or existence on this planet.  Just my opinion.

Tc is full of crap. What does this new mantra mean? I am here you are talking with me. Obvious to every one reading Joe dakuras think i have existence and voice other wise you are talking to imaginary voices in your head! 

Yesterday TC and you crys like babys that janine gives trolls more rights than estemmed posters. may be its estememd posters forum bullys with no voice validity or existence. What do you think.

All your fieinds and enemys here hope new semester starts soon Joe. You have to much time on your hands. to many long gasbag philsophy posts. Your putting every one to sleep.

I have to go to work at the slurpee machine now. before I go give some thought. you and the table of goofs give your personal little *** fights time off from figthing on the forum. See what happens.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2006, 06:45:02 PM »

Richard:

I guess that we'll never see eye to eye on this one, huh?  Just like now, I have no idea who you are and even if you're serious or not.  That is my point.  How the hell can anyone be sure if a person is serious or not when you are talking with a troll?  At least if you knew the person by their initials or nickname, you could have a decent conversation with them.

You have to hand it to a poster that lets others know who they are and what they stand for.  It’s the adult thing to do.  A poster that allows others to know who they are, puts themselves out there, on the edge.  That is why you see so many trolls who are the first to post something about that person, but scared to death that folks will find out who they are.  What kind of person is that?

When people try to answer a question or post of yours, what the hell are they supposed to think, I'm talking to a Dick Breth? That is not normal and you know it.  Come on Rich be reasonable.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe, how are the hard working, honest citizens who read the #1 forum in all harness racing going to believe some silly troll ?  It's not going to happen to the smarter ones, trust me.  THe good readers have separated the esteemed posters like you, Dan ***, OFF STRIDE, NJ, and a few others from the hooligans like INVERTED GOOFOFF and the other trolls.  See, this is where a misguided soul like Joe B. blew it.  He could have joined the ranks of esteemed posters, yet flubbed his facts in accusing both Nances of things they did not do, needlessly dragged Ira's name in some Maywood waitress ripoff scam, etc.  EW at least has the guts not to hide behind a fake name.  The same goes for racetrackphil.  I talk burton at his word that Burton is his longtime nickname.  The main core of trolls - I wouldn't believe one word they say.  how can you when they choose anonymity ?  It reeks of cowardice and the world is chock-full of phone and internet tough guys.  Poor Tom bore false witness and it came back to haunt him; now he haunts us under fake names.  I just want the newer readers at this mighty forum not to be seduced by the darkside of trolling.  You, Dan, and I know better, as do your fellow esteemed posters.  The true anonymous trolls have no rights and no credible voice on Barn To Wire - plain and simple.   trotter  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »

If one signs their name here, it does not make them more or less a member than one who doesn't.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 07:18:27 PM »

If one signs their name here, it does not make them more or less a member than one who doesn't.

Burton:

I agree, one who signs their name does not make them more or less of a member, but what it does do is add credence to their post. 

It's very easy to post under some troll name and bash away.  A troll basher's post does not receive the same validity or merit as one of an esteemed poster whose identity is known.  It's plain and simple, Tc is correct on this one.

Now we're talking harness racing and ass kissing to boot!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2006, 07:21:10 PM »

You're correct Burton.  However, the trolls that no one knows, no other poster has a clue as to their identity, have to have discounted validity at ANYTHING they say, especially when those words are usually ambushes of other posters.  There is no recourse in this case.  I'm not speaking of violence, but I for one am thankful that I got to meet EW, (yes Tom Wendt too) and racetrackphil all due to this mighty forum.  Many more have come up to me at the races and said "...I'm so and so on BTW" and I appreciate it.  Those folks I would never "out" on here.  The few trolls who think they can hide in the shadows and snipe that get exposed, they deserve what they get (in scorn) as far as I'm concerned.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2006, 09:43:25 PM »

You're correct Burton.  However, the trolls that no one knows, no other poster has a clue as to their identity, have to have discounted validity at ANYTHING they say, especially when those words are usually ambushes of other posters.  There is no recourse in this case.  I'm not speaking of violence, but I for one am thankful that I got to meet EW, (yes Tom Wendt too) and racetrackphil all due to this mighty forum.  Many more have come up to me at the races and said "...I'm so and so on BTW" and I appreciate it.  Those folks I would never "out" on here.  The few trolls who think they can hide in the shadows and snipe that get exposed, they deserve what they get (in scorn) as far as I'm concerned.   trotter  TC

Burton

I have the real 411 on the new "We need to know who you are, just so you have some validity" campaign from the esteemed liars. I heard it direct from an esteemed liar!!!!!

They want to know who you are so if you disagree with them on any harness issue they can trash you with non-harness things like someone putting their mother in a nursing home, per the no class post from "esteemed" poster TC that started this thread. Who decided that man should be known as "esteemed" in the first place?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2006, 10:26:01 PM »

Burton

I have the real 411 on the new "We need to know who you are, just so you have some validity" campaign from the esteemed liars. I heard it direct from an esteemed liar!!!!!

They want to know who you are so if you disagree with them on any harness issue they can trash you with non-harness things like someone putting their mother in a nursing home, per the no class post from "esteemed" poster TC that started this thread. Who decided that man should be known as "esteemed" in the first place?
Poor Tom Tonymfan, sitting alone, in disgrace, wondering why he idolized a 12 slice toasterhead and hack 3rd string announcer.  Then he muses why he sought fit to hoodwink a little old lady out of $200 so he could bet Tony from the rail at Ghettowood at 3/5 odds.  Then, once he was doublecrossed, he had to fool poor Chris Ezzo with those phony WC cards he peddled at bargain basement prices to desperate horsemen.  Lastly, the lament over never making the grade as "esteemed" poster.  After all, his youthful ward EW earned it, NJ horsemen earned it, and so did great posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, and of course his 2 chief nemeses, Dan *** and Joe D.  Tom, you were a heartbeat away from such status, despite the false accusations against Joe D. in your infamous "poison pen" letter you dispatched to all track concerns that would take the time to open the envelope.  Luckilly for us all, your shame came to light and made your comments meaningless and hypocritical.  I didn't wish for that to happen to you, but you got yourself in that pickle.  Joe D. warned me you were bad news, and he was proven right.  You or your nom de plume Tonymfan can't list ANY lie I ever told on BTW because I haven't lied to any of the fine readers on the planet's #1 harness racing forum.  Your word is worthless as all those losing tickets on Tony at Ratwood.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2006, 10:47:33 PM »

Poor Tom Tonymfan, sitting alone, in disgrace, wondering why he idolized a 12 slice toasterhead and hack 3rd string announcer.  Then he muses why he sought fit to hoodwink a little old lady out of $200 so he could bet Tony from the rail at Ghettowood at 3/5 odds.  Then, once he was doublecrossed, he had to fool poor Chris Ezzo with those phony WC cards he peddled at bargain basement prices to desperate horsemen.  Lastly, the lament over never making the grade as "esteemed" poster.  After all, his youthful ward EW earned it, NJ horsemen earned it, and so did great posters like OFF STRIDE, Armonsol, and of course his 2 chief nemeses, Dan *** and Joe D.  Tom, you were a heartbeat away from such status, despite the false accusations against Joe D. in your infamous "poison pen" letter you dispatched to all track concerns that would take the time to open the envelope.  Luckilly for us all, your shame came to light and made your comments meaningless and hypocritical.  I didn't wish for that to happen to you, but you got yourself in that pickle.  Joe D. warned me you were bad news, and he was proven right.  You or your nom de plume Tonymfan can't list ANY lie I ever told on BTW because I haven't lied to any of the fine readers on the planet's #1 harness racing forum.  Your word is worthless as all those losing tickets on Tony at Ratwood.   trotter  TC

I don't know which is the worse gasbag, you or Joe.

Your post might mean something if I was Tom. Then it would at least be esteemed goof garbage trying to discredit people with the usual non-harness personal slams. Since I'm not Tom it's just pathetic garbage. You made the no class post blasting Scott Ehrlich that started this thread TC. Don't try to wiggle out of it. Offer your apology to everyone for insulting us, and move on.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2006, 11:01:12 PM »

TC & Joe D... both the top ranking "ESTEEMED TROLLS" on the BarntoWire Forum.

And both "no class goofs" to boot.  Grin
tonymfan

« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2006, 11:12:19 PM »

TC & Joe D... both the top ranking "ESTEEMED TROLLS" on the BarntoWire Forum.

And both "no class goofs" to boot.  Grin

IO, I just remembered something. It was TC and Joe who named themselves "esteemed"!!!!! Wasn't that convenient!
Tsunami

« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2006, 07:15:07 AM »

Joe, how are the hard working, honest citizens who read the #1 forum in all harness racing going to believe some silly troll ?  It's not going to happen to the smarter ones, trust me.  THe good readers have separated the esteemed posters like you, Dan ***, OFF STRIDE, NJ, and a few others from the hooligans like INVERTED GOOFOFF and the other trolls.  See, this is where a misguided soul like Joe B. blew it.  He could have joined the ranks of esteemed posters, yet flubbed his facts in accusing both Nances of things they did not do, needlessly dragged Ira's name in some Maywood waitress ripoff scam, etc.  EW at least has the guts not to hide behind a fake name.  The same goes for racetrackphil.  I talk burton at his word that Burton is his longtime nickname.  The main core of trolls - I wouldn't believe one word they say.  how can you when they choose anonymity ?  It reeks of cowardice and the world is chock-full of phone and internet tough guys.  Poor Tom bore false witness and it came back to haunt him; now he haunts us under fake names.  I just want the newer readers at this mighty forum not to be seduced by the darkside of trolling.  You, Dan, and I know better, as do your fellow esteemed posters.  The true anonymous trolls have no rights and no credible voice on Barn To Wire - plain and simple.   trotter  TC

TOTAL HORSE MANURE!!!

WITHOUT YOUR SO CALLED TROLLS YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING WRITE ABOUT
IF TROLLS DO NOT HAVE CREDIBILITY OR RIGHTS JUST IGNORE THEM OR START YOUR OWN FORUM
WHERE YOU CAN CONTROL WHATS PUT UP.(TRACKCHAMPION) I HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTED LATELY WITH MOST OF YOUR POST AS THEY ARE CONDENSENDING AND STUCK UP, I USED TO ENJOY READING THEM. WHERE IS THE OLD TC WHO USED TO WRITE ABOUT HARNESS RACING?

GOOD RACING

dollar   trotter
burton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2006, 07:51:15 AM »

I think it was Groucho Marx who said, "I would never join a club that would have me as a member".
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: