Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 09:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dean magee  (Read 2994 times)
alan d

« on: May 16, 2006, 08:09:46 PM »

i always thought dean was given alot of bad raps but after his drive tonight on elk creek man it blew my mind what where you thinking why would you duck in at the middle of the lane then run over the  2 horse where you trying to let your brother win because it sure look like you didn't want anything to do with winning  you should be set down for  a month with that drive  shame on you
Report to moderator   Logged
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:12:13 PM »

DEAN'S A FIRST CLASS BADDDDDDDDDDD! DRIVER. MAYBE A NICE GUY BUT A HORRIBLE DRIVER.
Justafan

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:37:02 PM »

The world is full of "nice guys".  Big deal.  I can find you millions of nice people.  But what I can't find you is a whole lot of people that are that dumb.  All natural baby! 
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 11:36:10 PM »

Mr.Gaywood,

The fact that your a Top Driver yourself gives you the "Power" to inform all BTW Idiots that the Deaner, is a horrible driver.
This sight is a Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Rod Jr. removes his *** from blowinSmollin's ass, and Ira removes his lips from Phil L. snatch!!!!!!!!!!
They will all realize "The Inbred Beecher Hillbillie Club" has NO Chance in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlowinmyRod = because you will need a pair to find these GOOFS at the Finish
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 08:21:08 AM »

Sounds like atleast he wasnt parked out for a change!!!!!!!!   Cheesy

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
rusty knight

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 08:32:56 AM »

Sounds like at least he wasn't parked out for a change!!!!!!!!   Cheesy
     LOL LOL LOL LOL , NICE ONE, THANK GOD , I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS HE IS BAD !!    COME ON HE HAD TO BE PARKED OUT SOMEWERE !
Armonsol

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 08:40:39 AM »

Dean Magee is a disaster.
off stride

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 08:41:44 AM »

on second look deano was getting a good face full of that great cicero air..

Horse Name PP 1/4 1/2 3/4 Str Finish Actual LQ Odds Driver Trainer
THE VICSTER 7 4/3H 1°/1Q 1/1H 1/4 1/NK 1:55.1 28.4 *1.90 Tetrick, Tim A.  Fransen, Mark D.  
BATTLESHOE VICTOR 5 7/8 7°/8 6°/5Q 2/4 2/NK 1:55.1 27.4 9.60 Magee, David R.  Harmer, Thomas G.  
MILLION DOLLAR BYE 8 8/9T 8/9Q 8/7Q 6/9Q 3/7Q 1:56.3 28.4 6.60 Anderson, Ryan J.  Anderson, Joe S.  
MUSCULAR 3 5/5 5°/5 2°/1H 4/7T 4/9T 1:57.1 30.3 11.00 Miller, Andy R.  Mercer, Dave K.  
ELK CREEK 4 6/6H 6°/6H 4°/3Q 5IM/8T 5/10 1:57.1 30.1 2.80 Magee, Dean T.  Burkett, Delbert W.  
PA-HIGH 1 3/1T 4/4Q 7/6 7/11T 6/11H 1:57.3 30.0 25.20 Hiteman, Dale P.  Finn, John D.  
HONOR THE CASH 2 2°/H 2/1Q 3/1T 3X/6H X7/17T 1:58.4 32.0 3.10 Warren, Todd E.  Warren, Todd E.  
ALL SUNDON N 6 1/H 3/3 5/4 8/16Q 8/20H 1:59.2 32.1 43.80 Oosting, Michael J

honor the cash..was an animal under the care of recently suspended michigan trainer sherif cunmalaj.. how he was bet down that low did surprise me
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 08:44:14 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 08:48:59 AM »

Those who understand the game know that Dean is a guy you can trust to start a young horse, a guy who will race your animal the way you want him raced. At times these goals may be at odds with the desires of the gamblers. But any gambler worth his salt should be smart enough to figure out when those times are.
bigwrench

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 09:26:05 AM »

so what your saying is.........bet dean magee , about once every other month?? cause thats about how often he wins, and the rest of the time hes just bein a nice guy, and schoolin the animals?

off stride

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 09:32:55 AM »

so what your saying is.........bet dean magee , about once every other month?? cause thats about how often he wins, and the rest of the time hes just bein a nice guy, and schoolin the animals?

if that be the case mr wrench... they must be some pretty smart animals by now...
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2006, 10:02:46 AM »

No, what I'm saying is that when Dean is driving a capable animal he can get the job done. Is he Herve Filion? Of course not, but neither are the rest of the bums driving in Chicago and that inludes his brother who many of you will still swear is the best even if he's 100 years old, blind and crippled and still driving.

Further, if you had to look at the horse the next morning I can guarantee you'd appreciate Dean a lot more than you do sitting in the grandstand and popping off about "stiffing".
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »

honor the cash..was an animal under the care of recently suspended michigan trainer sherif cunmalaj.. how he was bet down that low did surprise me[/b]

Did Zaim get another positive?  Or are they still listed under Rebekah's name?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
off stride

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2006, 10:19:05 AM »

honor the cash was with his brother sharif.. zaim did NOT  get a positive.. he did get a few days off for bad personal behavior i.e a big blow up with billy dobson
bigwrench

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »

No, what I'm saying is that when Dean is driving a capable animal he can get the job done. Is he Herve Filion? Of course not, but neither are the rest of the bums driving in Chicago and that inludes his brother who many of you will still swear is the best even if he's 100 years old, blind and crippled and still driving.

Further, if you had to look at the horse the next morning I can guarantee you'd appreciate Dean a lot more than you do sitting in the grandstand and popping off about "stiffing<<<<<

er, i  thought the concensus here was  dean cannot or forgot how to drive.......... not that he is a stiff artist

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 10:31:07 AM »

honor the cash was with his brother sharif.. zaim did NOT  get a positive.. he did get a few days off for bad personal behavior i.e a big blow up with billy dobson

Thanks.  I knew about the blowup, but I was almost sure that he had a positive as well -- guess not...thanks for clearing that up.

Best,
EW

Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 10:36:28 AM »

er, i  thought the concensus here was  dean cannot or forgot how to drive.......... not that he is a stiff artist

My point was that it's easy to sit in the grandstand and pop off.

There are a lot of nuances in this game and if you guys are such great handicappers you should be allowing for them.
bigwrench

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »

well i usually give ol deano the pitch! except on some certain animals about 30 to1, then play him for second

Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 01:28:03 PM »

Responding to the original post:

Elk Creek was second over with live cover into a moderate third Q after a very fast half   PERFECT POSITION
AND GAPPED HIS COVER!!! The third over horse had to go around him before the straight and Dean went inside hoping to salvage a check since he was OUT OF TROT.He did have minor trouble when the ship-in made a break.
silent one

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 01:36:47 PM »

Dean is one the worst drivers, in a TERRIBLE driving colony. You could have a race with Dean Magee, Brent Holland, Ross Leonard, John Roberts, Nick Clegg, Gerald Longo, Tom Busse, Tom Insko and any 2 others. The problem is you might not be able to find a ten horse field.
Ron Burgundy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »

Surprisingly enough you people can't look past the tip of your nose and realize that this horse was off for about three weeks and assumingly short.  So dropping in behind the 3/5 shot around the last turn was a bad move, well maybe, because hindsight is always 20/20. If the horse would have won nobody would have cared or even noticed and this topic would have never come up because you can't be congratulatory only negative about a person (Dean) doing the best possible job that he was capable of in that certain situation.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 03:35:06 PM »

Responding to the original post:

Elk Creek was second over with live cover into a moderate third Q after a very fast half   PERFECT POSITION
AND GAPPED HIS COVER!!! The third over horse had to go around him before the straight and Dean went inside hoping to salvage a check since he was OUT OF TROT.He did have minor trouble when the ship-in made a break.

At least someone finally said it.  There was nothing wrong here, except a horse that didn't have the trot.

Dean makes some mistakes...but if they'd put him up 6-8 times a night on decent stock, he'd drive with anyone here.  I can't imagine that it's easy to just wander out there and drive once or twice a night.

Cut the guy some damn slack.

Best,
EW

Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 04:02:47 PM »

Mr.Gaywood,

The fact that your a Top Driver yourself gives you the "Power" to inform all BTW Idiots that the Deaner, is a horrible driver.
This sight is a Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When Rod Jr. removes his *** from blowinSmollin's ass, and Ira removes his lips from Phil L. snatch!!!!!!!!!!
They will all realize "The Inbred Beecher Hillbillie Club" has NO Chance in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlowinmyRod = because you will need a pair to find these GOOFS at the Finish

lol .... wow another satisfied idiot we have here .. shootin fish in a barrel nice work!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
alan d

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »

i don't know  what race you were watching dean had plenty of trot left he was running over the 2 horse begging for room and it wasn't  at the top of the  lane rather the middle he  just plain out made  a  horrible  move
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 11:31:05 PM »

He was running over a horse who was OFFSTRIDE and was beat 17&3/4 lengths.
And incidentally I said so in my previous post.
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 05:53:07 AM »

I'm wondering if dean is going to drive part- time at indiana downs shortly like last year. I remeber him doing ok there.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: