Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lockmeister  (Read 677 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: March 23, 2012, 07:28:56 PM »

anndrovette place yonkers
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 07:40:30 PM »

how could that horse get bet by hulas z tam   amazing  horrible drive

pezz97

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:51:29 PM »

UH Oh Guess you are leaving for months now a losing bet................
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »

Mr Lockmeister

Can you please spin a good tale of how you were going to bet her to place and then somehow your computer lost connection just when you hit the send button to finalize your bet. I look forward and miss reading all of your excuses when 1/9 shots go kaboom after you tout them.

Yes I realize the horse got locked in, thats horse racing if you have been around long enough. Should he have got her locked in, absolutely not, do I care, no, why , because I have more brains then to bridgejump on any 1/9 shot.

My advice would be to you to find a real job and bar yourself from listing any more of these rediculous lockmeisters because nobody cares about 1/9 shots. Throw out a horse that going to pay something and maybe you will get some credibility.

A footnote, I can pretty much guarantee you that I bet a helluva lot more then you do in a year and if I played the way you play, I would quit gambling.

I can only hope Harry will also throw in a comment as I know he also thinks your an imbecile.
pezz97

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:12:51 PM »

Mr Lockmeister

Can you please spin a good tale of how you were going to bet her to place and then somehow your computer lost connection just when you hit the send button to finalize your bet. I look forward and miss reading all of your excuses when 1/9 shots go kaboom after you tout them.

Yes I realize the horse got locked in, thats horse racing if you have been around long enough. Should he have got her locked in, absolutely not, do I care, no, why , because I have more brains then to bridgejump on any 1/9 shot.

My advice would be to you to find a real job and bar yourself from listing any more of these rediculous lockmeisters because nobody cares about 1/9 shots. Throw out a horse that going to pay something and maybe you will get some credibility.

A footnote, I can pretty much guarantee you that I bet a helluva lot more then you do in a year and if I played the way you play, I would quit gambling.

I can only hope Harry will also throw in a comment as I know he also thinks your an imbecile.
Shadow, Great post, I like you and Harry, think Mac/Sam is the one of the biggest imbicle's alive.  beer
ontarioslasher

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 12:45:59 AM »

at least you got your rebate hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
NIATROSS

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »

WOW !  HOW DID I MISS THIS LAST NIGHT !  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

LOCKMESITER ? MORE LIKE THE CROCKMEISTER !

HAVE FUN WIN MONEY AND  MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU !
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 05:35:01 PM »

Shadow,

I handicapped the race and thought either Anndrovette would get hard pressed on the lead as there was no way Brian was going to sit from the 6 post with speed demon JK Owhatanite, or be first over. However, this isn't the NYSS and 4 year olds are at an extreme disadvantage vs. older horses in these series unless the horse is a super-horse, something See You At Peelers has a better chance at becoming than JK Owhatanite, however the running in by See You At Peelers is cause for concern in my thought process there.

So what was Tim going to do, sit a pocket behind a horse that may not bring him to the top of the stretch with JK or not leave and be first over? I admit I lost the race playing small win wagers on Hula's Z Tam (paying $60.00 to place showed me some people didn't get their sure bet winnings this night and I shouldn't bet place instead of win) and Pancleefandarpels. But taking 1 - 9 odds when the metrics of the race seem to work against you is something I would never do. These races do offer opportunities in my opinion as some horses in the series even with good posts aren't as good as the higher quality entries, then handicapping the races if you guess right may be rewarding.  

Everyone paid $5,000 entry fees and the drivers want to earn, metrics which make for great racing.

I also will not comment on Sam. Good luck to all.  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:37:38 PM by handsomeharry76 » Report to moderator   Logged
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »

"Imbicle?"  head shake
Johnny K

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 01:14:35 PM »

I have followed his selections for a few seasons now and he does his best picking during the summer months when the stake races are in full bloom and the cream of the crop shows themselves to be a cut above the rest (american jewel).
Plus there are lots of sire stakes races to choose from in ny, delaware, pa, canada, nj, indiana etc. and he usually rattles off a bunch of picks in the summer.
I am well aware that noone likes boasting about 1/9 picks but it does add a bit of fun to watch his picks to see if his streak stays intact or will he have to endure the mocking the following day during the heated summer months when he really gets going with his picks. We shall see....
ontarioslasher

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 12:34:31 PM »

johnnyk is sam
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »

san pail just cured my sammitis  my friends who thought i killed my self sorry laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy made up my loss and some  money management

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: