Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 26, 2014, 12:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TONY'S 4 -BAGGER  (Read 874 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: November 12, 2005, 09:41:15 AM »

We can't forget about the great Morgan and his form reversal from last week.  Last night, he improved off the 0-for-12 last week with 4 big wins, including the nightcap aboard D Milan Raider.  Now, promise us all you'll go back to Dover...nice laddie.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 11:30:23 AM »

t c          he won 6 at dover thursday with a 40-1 .  but that was'nt enough . he still comes here on friday . the man wants all the money and is doing a good job getting it . he's a travelin man ! you have to admit he's relentless . I heard he was talking to herve filion while scoring down one race at dover , imagine the stories they could talk about . beware delaware bettors if these two guys get together ? it will be a bigger alliance  than sadam and hitler would have been .         RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 11:36:03 AM »

t c          he won 6 at dover thursday with a 40-1 .  but that was'nt enough . he still comes here on friday . the man wants all the money and is doing a good job getting it . he's a travelin man ! you have to admit he's relentless . I heard he was talking to herve filion while scoring down one race at dover , imagine the stories they could talk about . beware delaware bettors if these two guys get together ? it will be a bigger alliance  than sadam and hitler would have been .         RTP

RTP
          One of my old owners (you know him) is getting me down on Morgan at Dover. I'm betting $20 to WP on everything he drives until I see him slow down. $20 isn't much but I'm way ahead for now.

I'm sure he would be happy if he knew I was making money off his wins. All of a sudden he's driving like there is no tomorrow and I plan on capitalizing on it.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »

Dan, you said your betting everything he drives I'm glad you stuck to your guns.
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 11:46:58 AM »

DANNY,     we both said he would be trying and winning with everything . but unfortunately my off shore account does'nt take dover and I did'nt want to go through the trouble to open another one up . my mistake ! because I would be way ahead . hope he keeps winning for you . he should try hard for about 6 months and then it will be back to business as usual and you will have to be careful . but the flat bet is the right way to go , you cant get hurt if he tanks one every now and then .      RTP
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 11:52:06 AM »

Phil, What site do you use? and can you bet local tracks there?
race track phil

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 12:06:17 PM »

Phil, What site do you use? and can you bet local tracks there?
    BIG DADDY ,          I  use pinnacle cause you get 7 % rebate on every wager . yes you can bet chicago races . but then to see the races in chicago you have to subscibe to race replay and you can see the race about 10 minutes or so afterwards . pinnacle has'nt any video just wagering .   RTP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: