Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 01:59:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JRPEsq Stable report for week ending 3/17/12  (Read 439 times)
jrpesq

Ignore
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:12:01 AM »

Top Notch Hanover
trained his fast mile Tuesday (2:03), and plans are to qualify him twice on March 20 and 27, then first race at Pocono April 3 in a stakes race, which has 2 legs and $30,000 final

Tags To Riches
Now in Maryland with trainer John Wagner, she will qualify Saturday night at Rosecroft and then enter maidens the following week

Little Gus 
sold and drew post 6 Saturday in  $17,500 claimers at Buffalo   best wishes to trainer/owner Dennis Cummings, freshened up with a well deserved week off

Rick’s Jackpot
Sold and drew post 8 Saturday in nw8, AE $10K claimers at Buffalo  best wishes to trainer/owner Dennis Cummings, freshened up with a well deserved week off
Report to moderator   Logged
vaporize

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 07:19:00 AM »

Top Notch Hanover
trained his fast mile Tuesday (2:03), and plans are to qualify him twice on March 20 and 27, then first race at Pocono April 3 in a stakes race, which has 2 legs and $30,000 final

Tags To Riches
Now in Maryland with trainer John Wagner, she will qualify Saturday night at Rosecroft and then enter maidens the following week

Little Gus 
sold and drew post 6 Saturday in  $17,500 claimers at Buffalo   best wishes to trainer/owner Dennis Cummings, freshened up with a well deserved week off

Rick’s Jackpot
Sold and drew post 8 Saturday in nw8, AE $10K claimers at Buffalo  best wishes to trainer/owner Dennis Cummings, freshened up with a well deserved week off

thanks for the update.
Loved Little Gus when he was out here...Thought the Chitown owner was foolish for selling the steed and so are you...
Had I know the steed was for sale would have bought him and then sent him right to Saratotgo after some freshing. 
Would have asked a certain western state trainer to come out of retirement.  He would have had this one in the inv. in a month or two.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy 
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 07:36:05 AM »

The leg paint was amazing.
thanks for the update.
Loved Little Gus when he was out here...Thought the Chitown owner was foolish for selling the steed and so are you...
Had I know the steed was for sale would have bought him and then sent him right to Saratotgo after some freshing. 
Would have asked a certain western state trainer to come out of retirement.  He would have had this one in the inv. in a month or two.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy 
Blue Chip55

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 07:52:35 AM »

The leg paint was amazing.

All reports indicate that Little Gus was really good in Chitown. And he raced great here for the lawyer.

So why the sale ? Been curious about that. This might have something to do with only getting a few signatures on 5 sites for bringing Case back. Maybe business is slow. I've heard of ambulance chasing but getting Case a liscense is like trying to discover gold in  Boston. Some things just arent possible

Anyway, what was the final signature tally in that questionable move that was posted on about 9 forums ? Just wondering.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 07:53:58 AM »

HEY VAPORIZE NEXT TIME  MY GUY SINCE I AM A FOOL ,,, SHOW ME DA MONEY ,,,,

DONT BRING STORIES BRING GREENBACKS,,, CAN BUY WHAT EVER U WANT,,,

COME AT BAL,,, GOT 6 TO SELL YOU......EASY TO TALK BEING A SIDELINE REPORTER.....

LOVE GUYS WHO PRETEND,, AND CALL ME A FOOL,,,,,
APPRENTICE

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 07:56:00 AM »

LOVE U GUYS WHO PRETEND ,,, GIVE INSULTS,,, AND AINT NEVER OWNED SHIT BUT A LAB TOP ,,AND A PEN

STOP BOYS BEFORE I GET REAL IGNORANT.... HAVE A NICE DAY

YEAH I AM A FOOL ...  FOR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING THIS CRAP
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »

Vaporize is pure class, you dialed the wrong number.

HEY VAPORIZE NEXT TIME  MY GUY SINCE I AM A FOOL ,,, SHOW ME DA MONEY ,,,,

COME AT BAL,,, GOT 6 TO SELL YOU......EASY TO TALK BEING A SIDELINE REPORTER.....

vaporize

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:03 AM »

big mistake selling gus..now in 17,500 claimers and with the right trainer would have made nothing but money out East.... dollar dollar dollar
Blue Chip55

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:20 AM »

Vaporize is pure class, you dialed the wrong number.

OUCH
APPRENTICE

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »

CALL ME A FOOL JUICE READ IT,,, LETS NOT GO THERE
vaporize

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 07:59:15 AM »

learn to read...NOT FOOL .......foolish
Blue Chip55

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »

big mistake selling gus..now in 17,500 claimers and with the right trainer would have made nothing but money out East.... dollar dollar dollar

I agree. We all makes mistakes. This apprentice guy wont own up to it for some strange reason.

But the lawyer move was even stranger because the horse might wind up at the Meadowlands. I actually need a lawyer, but after that move, calling him would be next to impossible. JMO
APPRENTICE

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »

YOUR  RITE ... WHAT DO YOU OWN ,,,HOW MANY HORSES ,, HAVE U OWNED ,,, AND U KNOW MY SITUATION Huh

HOW ,,,THATS WHAT I THOUGHT ,,, HAVE NICE GUYS

ALL THE ANSWERS,,,, YOU GUYS HAVE .... GOLLY NEXT TIME I WILL CONSULTED YOU FIRST BEFORE I MAKE I MOVE SIR,, YOU SEEM TO KNOW BEST FOR ME,,,,,,,

AGAIN WHAT HAVE YOU OWNED ,, HOW MANY U OWNN... WHO'S YOUR  TRAINER,,,, WHERE U RACIN AT???

Blue Chip55

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 08:04:00 AM »

YOUR  RITE ... WHAT DO YOU OWN ,,,HOW MANY HORSES ,, HAVE U OWNED ,,, AND U KNOW MY SITUATION Huh

ALL THE ANSWERS,,,, YOU GUYS HAVE .... GOLLY NEXT TIME I WILL CONSULTED YOU FIRST BEFORE I MAKE I MOVE SIR,, YOU SEEM TO KNOW BEST FOR ME,,,,,,,

AGAIN WHAT HAVE YOU OWNED ,, HOW MANY U OWNN... WHO'S YOUR  TRAINER,,,, WHERE U RACIN AT???

He's racing at Summerlin Raceway and doing pretty well.
vaporize

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:10 AM »

think Blue Chip has 8-10 racing at  Meadowlands and Yonkers... dollar dollar dollar
vaporize

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »

He's racing at Summerlin Raceway and doing pretty well.
avg. purse noodles and cardboard.  laughing guy laughing guy
APPRENTICE

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 08:06:21 AM »

MAN I NEED THIS LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ARM,,,,

WHY AM I DEFENDING MY ACTIONS ,,,,

THANKS FRIENDS ,,, SEE U AT THE MOVIES,,,,,

HEY VAPORIZE ,, PAY 10K A MONTH TRAINING BILLS FOR ABOUT 5 YRS COME AND SEE ME THEN

MR ANSWER MAN
Blue Chip55

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 08:08:54 AM »

MAN I NEED THIS LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ARM,,,,

WHY AM I DEFENDING MY ACTIONS ,,,,

THANKS FRIENDS ,,, SEE U AT THE MOVIES,,,,,

HEY VAPORIZE ,, PAY 10K A MONTH TRAINING BILLS FOR ABOUT 5 YRS COME AND SEE ME THEN

MR ANSWER MAN

All right guys---lets forget about this and talk racing or start a 97 page thread on Walter Case coming back next week
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 08:11:34 AM »

No one else sell any horses.   M99 leg paint for all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: