Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 03:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAL EXPO Late Pick 4 $15000 Guarantee & 0% Takeout @ CAL EXPO or Twinspires.com  (Read 381 times)
Rockstar Gambler

Ignore
« on: February 24, 2012, 07:05:13 PM »

CAL EXPO Late Pick 4 (Starts on race 11) has a  $15000 Guarantee & 0% Takeout if wagered at CAL EXPO or Twinspires.com (15% takeout at other venues). These types of betting opportunities offer excellent value. Good Luck tonight!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 01:45:16 AM »

POOL $19,476

trotter

"NOBODY HAS W-2G NUMBERS LIKE ME... THUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FROM TVG/BIG M TO COMPETE IN THE 2009/2010/2011 NHHC TOURNAMENT"; ALSO, ASK ME ABOUT REBATE$...
BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 04:11:48 AM »

OVER 37K IN SATURDAYS LATE P4

trotter

"NOBODY HAS W-2G NUMBERS LIKE ME... THUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FROM TVG/BIG M TO COMPETE IN THE 2009/2010/2011 NHHC TOURNAMENT"; ALSO, ASK ME ABOUT REBATE$...
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:39:13 PM »

Very nice payouts last night.
I would also like to highjack this post and give a little shout to some horsemen the last two nights.

Gilbert Harrea (sp) very nice job with Badger. The guy owns trains and drives his horses. I was talking with Osmin Carrea(sp) sometime back and he had told me that Gelbert had taught him everything about horses well very nice job because my favorite play at Calexpo is Osmin off the claim. So in knowing that says a lot about Gilbert.
Another horse that I wouldn't mine owning Boo Coo Blush nice win Isabella kissed a fella. I looked at the mare a few wks back and the horse looked to be full of fungus and probably ulcers. So it was nice to see the mare be able to finish nicely and the barn change seems to agree with Boo Coo nice work Karen. She is a very sweet mare.

I think the small guys in racing don't get enough credit and at any track they deserve some credit for what they are trying to accomplish. Nice Job to all 3 I have listed here Owner trainer and two driver. This is the one really nice thing Standardbred racing offers the small with like for horses can do it all himself in harness racing.

Friday night Winsom Kelly Larry Alterman. The horse was left in Larry's pasture and had quite a board bill. Larry talk to the original owner and explained his situation and the original owners and explained his situation and Larry went forward with the horse and he trotted very nicely and beat my horses butt Friday night nice job Larry Thanks for making him the race horse he was meant to be. I hate being beat but when a guy takes a horse that may have fallen thru the cracks and beats your butt he deserves a big congratulation and nice job.

Again I would like to remind that these are small barn owner trained two of them owner trainer driver . But the thing they all three have in common is a passion for harness racing yeah I know what some of you think of Calexpo but what matters here is horsemen doing it their self and training their own horses  and getting it done even with our small purses.Doing it one horse at a time.

Really enjoyed watching TVG coverage last night of Calexpo those guys ain't half bad would love to see Beaver van pelt on the show as a guest handicapper for Cal expo. But I sure appreciate TVG's  coverage of Calexpo Thanks.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 04:05:45 PM »

Very nice payouts last night.
I would also like to highjack this post and give a little shout to some horsemen the last two nights.

Gilbert Harrea (sp) very nice job with Badger. The guy owns trains and drives his horses. I was talking with Osmin Carrea(sp) sometime back and he had told me that Gelbert had taught him everything about horses well very nice job because my favorite play at Calexpo is Osmin off the claim. So in knowing that says a lot about Gilbert.
Another horse that I wouldn't mine owning Boo Coo Blush nice win Isabella kissed a fella. I looked at the mare a few wks back and the horse looked to be full of fungus and probably ulcers. So it was nice to see the mare be able to finish nicely and the barn change seems to agree with Boo Coo nice work Karen. She is a very sweet mare.

I think the small guys in racing don't get enough credit and at any track they deserve some credit for what they are trying to accomplish. Nice Job to all 3 I have listed here Owner trainer and two driver. This is the one really nice thing Standardbred racing offers the small with like for horses can do it all himself in harness racing.

Friday night Winsom Kelly Larry Alterman. The horse was left in Larry's pasture and had quite a board bill. Larry talk to the original owner and explained his situation and the original owners and explained his situation and Larry went forward with the horse and he trotted very nicely and beat my horses butt Friday night nice job Larry Thanks for making him the race horse he was meant to be. I hate being beat but when a guy takes a horse that may have fallen thru the cracks and beats your butt he deserves a big congratulation and nice job.

Again I would like to remind that these are small barn owner trained two of them owner trainer driver . But the thing they all three have in common is a passion for harness racing yeah I know what some of you think of Calexpo but what matters here is horsemen doing it their self and training their own horses  and getting it done even with our small purses.Doing it one horse at a time.

Really enjoyed watching TVG coverage last night of Calexpo those guys ain't half bad would love to see Beaver van pelt on the show as a guest handicapper for Cal expo. But I sure appreciate TVG's  coverage of Calexpo Thanks.

FUZZY U MEANT HAROLD HERRERA. BOO COO BLUSH RACED IMPRESSIVELY BUT WAS HARD TO HAVE. WINSOM KELLY HAS ALWAYS HAD HIS PROBLEMS, BUT IF HE STAYS FLAT, HE CAN REALLY KICK IT IN LATE.

I THOUGHT THE TVG COVERAGE WAS VERY SOLID AND INFORMATIONAL. THEY'LL GET BETTER AS THEY SEE THE HORSES MORE. I WAS MENTIONED AS "MR. CAL EXPO" AND GAVE OUT THE DUGOUT ANDEE EXACTA.

horse shoe

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 04:27:42 PM »

FUZZY U MEANT HAROLD HERRERA. BOO COO BLUSH RACED IMPRESSIVELY BUT WAS HARD TO HAVE. WINSOM KELLY HAS ALWAYS HAD HIS PROBLEMS, BUT IF HE STAYS FLAT, HE CAN REALLY KICK IT IN LATE.

I THOUGHT THE TVG COVERAGE WAS VERY SOLID AND INFORMATIONAL. THEY'LL GET BETTER AS THEY SEE THE HORSES MORE. I WAS MENTIONED AS "MR. CAL EXPO" AND GAVE OUT THE DUGOUT ANDEE EXACTA.

horse shoe
Your right Beave and Thanks for the correction it is Harrold I just aint as swift as I use to be the old brain vapor locks.Harold is who Osmin aka Chito.
I wandered if Mr. Calexpo was you I thought they were refering to Scott.
That was a nice hit on Andee you know why he is called Dugout Andee? When he was a baby he got trapped in a dugout on a baseball  feild as a young foal and couldnt get out.... So he became Dugout Andee. He is muched loved by Larry Hastings Mother that is her baby.

You are right Boo Coo is very hard to use since most of the time she comes home in 31 I could not have used her, I really thoght Style Element was a lock.

But Harold was very usable after his win the night before I watched some one put a thousand to win on him when he was very high odds and dropped to the favorite. or second favortie, Won wire to wire that night.

Winsom Kelly in person looks better when he comes out of the spit box than before a race. laughing guy but maybe thats cause he got a bath but all bs a side Larry has done well with him.
You are correct he is a hard horse to bet but after staying flat last wk we could make a pool win he might break again the horse is fast or just one hell of a stride.
His mother Worldly Ways looks even taller than him .

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: