Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:18:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O/T SWOODALL IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR  (Read 1630 times)
NIATROSS

« on: January 30, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »

I JUST READ A POST AT HP AND HAD TO RESPOND THERE AND I WILL ALSO HERE.

I WENT BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS GUY A WHILE BACK AND HE STATED THAT HE ALWAYS SIGNED HIS NAME WHILE AT BTW TO HIS POSTS AND SPOKE THE TRUTH AND NEVER LIED OR TROLLED ANYWHERE.HE ALSO CROSSED THE LINE LIKE MOST WITHOUT ANY INTEGRITY AND BROUGHT FAMILY INTO THE DISCUSSION.RECENTLY WHEN ASKED BY ANOTHER POSTER AT HP ABOUT ME HE RESPONDED THINGS WERE FINE BETWEEN US YET LEFT HIS COMMENTS ON THE BOTTOM OF EACH OF HIS POSTS.

I AM GLAD HE HAS BEEN BANNED HERE FOR BEING A TROLL AND SHOWING HIMSLEF TO BE THE LIAR EVERYONE KNOWS HIM TO BE.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »

He is on here right now niatross! Look at the list of signed in members. LOL!
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »

Steve's actually a pretty good guy.He's a family guy who takes care of his wife and kids.He honestly cares very much about harness racing.

BUT he does let his temper get the best of him sometimes.And some times he's posted things which he had no business posting.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

Steve's actually a pretty good guy.He's a family guy who takes care of his wife and kids.He honestly cares very much about harness racing.

BUT he does let his temper get the best of him sometimes.And some times he's posted things which he had no business posting.
I agree about the family guy part.
I remember posts about his kids being in the ER late at night when I had the same thing going.
Why he is such a shill for Dakuras and Nance is beyond me?
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »

I agree about the family guy part.
I remember posts about his kids being in the ER late at night when I had the same thing going.
Why he is such a shill for Dakuras and Nance is beyond me?

I would like to believe he is a good family man but how can you support the values displayed by the ilk of a Joe Dakuras and claim to be a family man?

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
Sullivan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »

Accuracy in your "QUOTES" is my pet peeve.  After all if you claim to be quoting someone then anything less than a verbatim post is unacceptable.  Of course a verbatim post would expose the lie you're telling, so fat chance of that happening.

And most important to me.  When you attribute remarks made somewhere else to me make sure they are accurate.  Practice what you preach.

All this time I thought poison ivy was your pet peeve seeing as you hide in the bushes while following people in and out of OTBs.
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 01:01:48 AM »

All this time I thought poison ivy was your pet peeve seeing as you hide in the bushes while following people in and out of OTBs.

Stuporman hides in bushes. Woddall just follows trainers.

So much drama. So little time.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 01:50:57 AM »

Accuracy in your "QUOTES" is my pet peeve.  After all if you claim to be quoting someone then anything less than a verbatim post is unacceptable.  Of course a verbatim post would expose the lie you're telling, so fat chance of that happening.

And most important to me.  When you attribute remarks made somewhere else to me make sure they are accurate.  Practice what you preach.

The lies I tell? Since the people saying that are you and the ilk of a Joe Dukuras representating his message board which has called for the death of Jews and police officers ... then I am very comfortable in my quotes anc citing my sources.

Speaking of sources ... before your latest smoke and mirrors rant, you ere asked by a few of us to show the suspensions of Tim Tetrick in Illinois that you talked about. You claim something about a race and questionable ownership and you have failed to produce them

Instead of just proving what you say, you have spent two days crying to Joe Dukuras that you were banned from this message board when you clearly were not and you claim that I was the driving force behind your imaginary ban when that hasnt been further from the truth since I was never asked about you one way or another.

I will say this though, were I in charge of this or any message board, I would have no problem deleting the lies you have told. I would have no problem deleting your suggestion that Tim Tetrick's three ban in New Jersey had anything to do with a failed drug test or suspicious race. I would have no problem at all deleting your post where you mention Tim Tetrick's kid.

Until a commission says he failed a test, is investigating him and the Department of Child Protective Services isd sitting in his livingroom, then they shouldnt be spoken about.

This board doesnt want the damaging, unproven suggestions that you make. You should respectthat. I would rather be the last person left at a board like this contineu to post at another like ***. You dont like that I bash *** and its vile content, well Im sorry but that is too bad.

If you want to be part of what Joe Dukuras offers, then knock yourself out. If you want to be part of his version of "Freedom of Speech" then go ahead.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

“The answer to a government that’s too big is to stop feeding its growth.” - President Ronald W. Reagan
tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 11:44:57 AM »

Every single post I make, unlike the libelous rants you post, are 100% true.

Where's truth of your statement Tim got set down for betting on Morgan? Also I got a PM your lying to hogslop you told everyone here who knowitall was. LIE! I busted your new troll name out remember? 

Ken, your right!

I'm jealous of him having a kid out of wedlock, not being with the child or his mother, being set down for hiding ownership and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk.  If I keep exposing the truth about our anointed saints in harness racing I might end up getting suspended for "Conduct calling into question the integrity of racing"
macdaddi

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »

life is too short  get a life is that world breaking news?

macdaddi wins again what else is new!!!
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »

Put this is your pipe and smoke it you right wing maggot.

"The truth shall stand when the world shall fall"

Your yuppie idol in the whitehouse is a former fratboy drunk with a DUI.

Tetrick is not a saint no matter how much you colon smoochers try and cover up the truth.

Every single post I make, unlike the libelous rants you post, are 100% true. 

As per standard operating procedure at btw the only members required to "Prove" their posts are the non-colon smoochers who when "Proven" to be right are placed on ignore by the inbred hillbillies.

Yikes. The lithium must have worn off.

First ... its White House ... two words with each word capitalized ... it isnt "whitehouse" as you say.

Second ... the "former fratboy drunk with a DUI" ... FORMER being the appropriate word and even you admit that.

Third ... the DUI sure didnt stop President Bush from getting elected ... THE SECOND TIME!

Fourth ... I dont recall saying Tim Tetrick was a Saint. I am not the biggest Tetrick fan but the way you tried to smear him is just dirty. You suggested he took his 3-day ban in New Jersey last week because he failed a drug test ... your suggestion has been proven to be false ... you suggested the ban was because of a suspicious race ... again, your statement has been proven false. You make a remark about the guy's child and his girlfriend and that is just out of bounds for people who have been brought up the right way. They you claim it had to do with betting on Morgan but the very same ruling you showed us proves your statement to be false.

You might just want to change your statement to say that every single one of your posts are about 5%-10% true on a good day. That might be a high standard in the Dakuras world but not here in reality

rock

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:25 PM »

Fourth ... I dont recall saying Tim Tetrick was a Saint. I am not the biggest Tetrick fan but the way you tried to smear him is just dirty.

[/quote]

Doesn't this guy know your man is in a jail cell? For you, of all posters, to stick up for Tim, you must be right.
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 11:48:14 PM »

Fourth ... I dont recall saying Tim Tetrick was a Saint. I am not the biggest Tetrick fan but the way you tried to smear him is just dirty.

Doesn't this guy know your man is in a jail cell? For you, of all posters, to stick up for Tim, you must be right.

That would have required Knowelzippo to have done some reading and that would interfere with his medication and rants.

In all honesty though, you need not be a Tim Tetrick fan to see that what Knowelzippo is trying to do to Tetrick and stand up to it. The guy is playing dirty and its wrong.

As I said in an earlier post, Tetrick takes days and immediately Knowelzippo "asks" if it was because Tetrick failed a drug test or was in on a suspicious race and he does this with the truth already posted on the NJRC site.

Instead of being a man and saying he was wrong, he continues to push the envelope by saying he was nailed for a race involving Morgan. Now look at the ruling he produces. How bad of a violation could this have been if they only give Tetrick 90 days ... and then commute the suspension to ultimately reduce time? And where was the aspect of betting on somebody else?

Lastly, this clown bringing Tetrick's child and girlfriend into the discussion when neither are involved is just out of bounds.

Its makes it very easy to defend Tetrick.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »

You've got too much time on your hands.
tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »

1.)I said Tetrick was suspended and fined $5,000 for conduct calling into question the integrity of racing.  True statement. 

2.)On page 3 of the Tetrick thread I responded to Ken by using the word "AND" when I listed my recall of Tetrick "BEING SAT DOWN FOR HIDDEN OWNERSHIP AND BETTING ON MORGAN WHEN IS DRIVING A PROHIBITED CHALK"     
   2a.)"Being sat down for hidden ownership!"  I did not say this race involved Morgan.
   2b.)There is no mention of a being suspended for betting on or involving Morgan!  Buffaloliar caught again!
   2c.)"Where is the aspect of betting on somebody else"(Buffaloblind quoted from above)  In buffaloliars hidden agenda I guess!
 3.)In my response to the fake tmorgan I posted "Tetrick got suspended for stiffing Roger Welch's horse and I will go through my old programs tonight and tell you exactly what race"
   3a.)The suspension was technically for hidden ownership but Gar was Roger Welch's horse and Tetrick stiffed him as a prohibited chalk of 3/5 odds.  Wow, I even remembered the correct odds from 4 years ago!

My only error was in my post on page 4 will I listed Dr Lon as the horse Tetrick was driving when he got suspended even though I had previously listed Gar, the correct horse he was driving.  Both Roger Welch's horses.

After all that rationalization bullshit there's still no basis for asking if Tetrick failed a piss test. No evidence of Tetrick getting a ruling for stiffing a horse to bet Morgan or stiffing a horse at all. No reason for bringing up Tim's family.

It's very clear in your posts you meant Tim got suspended for stiffing a Welch horse to bet on Morgan. Bring the proof. Here's the whole answer to Morgan. It says there's a suspension with specific language.

I wasn't the one who said he got suspended for hidden ownership,  Burton did.  I said he got suspended for stiffing Roger Welch's horse and I will go through my old programs tonight and tell you exactly which race.  The suspension uses the catch all language "Conduct that calls into question the integrity of racing".  If you were the real Tony you would know he served part of the time, then paid the $5,000 fine in order to start racing again.  Delaying the suspension with a TRO would have delayed his move to Delaware with you.

You and Timmy were setting each other up playing cat and mouse just like in Delaware.  The real Tony wouldn't care whats said in a forum much less get involved in the discussion because he has too many skeletons in his closet.

Here's the original accusation what "prohibited" chalk did you mean? What race?

Ken, your right!

I'm jealous of him having a kid out of wedlock, not being with the child or his mother, being set down for hiding ownership and betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk.  If I keep exposing the truth about our anointed saints in harness racing I might end up getting suspended for "Conduct calling into question the integrity of racing"

tonymfan

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »

Still nothing about why Tetrick should be questioned about failing a piss test. Still nothing about a race where Tim bet Tony Morgan. It sure wasn't the Gar race Tony wasn't in it. Still no apology for bringing up Tim's personal life.

Show us the ruling and race you wrote about "betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk".

Also a search of the archives proves your claim about use of the word ***hole another lie. Many people wrote it and weren't deleted. Can't find it by me at all!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 07:42:10 PM »

Still nothing about why Tetrick should be questioned about failing a piss test. Still nothing about a race where Tim bet Tony Morgan. It sure wasn't the Gar race Tony wasn't in it. Still no apology for bringing up Tim's personal life.

Show us the ruling and race you wrote about "betting on Morgan when he is driving a prohibited chalk".

Also a search of the archives proves your claim about use of the word ***hole another lie. Many people wrote it and weren't deleted. Can't find it by me at all!
Where is the proof on the uncashed tickets.
This sounds like Dakuras accusing Johnnie Johnston of having toickets in his underwear drawer.
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 07:48:49 PM »

You've got too much time on your hands.

Amen!

Kenneth J. Chadwick 

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
macdaddi

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »

you guys are all koo koo wasting all your time on such trival garbage  get a life

pick some horses or have some intellegent horse talk    MY GOD!!

macdaddi wins again what else is new!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 07:49:54 AM »

Ask emp.(Eric)

Do you want proof of the uncashed tickets (toickets in your country) from the Ron Marsh, Chad Marts Biz scandal?

Obviously it never happened if YOU didn't see it.

Where's the proof that you are not Marty Engel?  Or that you actually own the horses in your name? 

I can hear you now screaming over the club 360 dancer's music she is stripping to,  Where's the proof that I am Marty Engel? 

The answer is in your pants.  You don't have the balls big enough to step out from behind a screen name.  Neither does Marty!
My original question was: What proof do you have that there were uncashed tickets?

Your answer tells the story.
You are pathetic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: