Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 02:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranking the Drivers  (Read 13412 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 07:21:04 PM »

for you to jump all over me because you misinterpreted something i said about dan knox is ridiculous too....in fact i was complimenting him saying when durante puts a driver up...his horses wake up...case in point danny knox.....reread your post to me....you wanna be a prick....so will i scott.....
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 07:24:43 PM »

for you to jump all over me because you misinterpreted something i said about dan knox is ridiculous too....in fact i was complimenting him saying when durante puts a driver up...his horses wake up...case in point danny knox.....reread your post to me....you wanna be a prick....so will i scott.....
It was unfortunate that a misquote started this Joe B, but your linking sn with the others you mentioned is just plain wrong. I say this because of the facts.  maybe apologize and let sn know where that misread took place (I saw it and it could easily be misconstrued), and maybe this will all blow over.  TC
sn

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 07:28:17 PM »

You are wrong Joe, you were saying that Durante has won races in the past when he put other drivers than himself up> And you were implieing that his horses could even win with DK driving and not himself!!!
And you know what thats fine if thats your opinion, but just say that you didnt think DK was a good driver!!
And like I said he won over 2000 races in his career and he's not here to defend himself so I did it for him!!!
Surely you could have used another example to get your point accross, but you have already appoligized for that. But I'm still waiting for the appoligy for saying that I was part of a stealing ring!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 07:31:55 PM »

no tc...you're mistaken my friend.....if you look back at my posts, i clearly said to sn that im sure the only lie he said was that he had no clue who George and Robbie were....who he later admitted he knew.....so if thats his only lie...saying he never heard of that crew when in fact he does....then by deduction...the part of him not being a part of that crew must be true.  I'm certain SN would never tell 2 lies...i'm sure his integrity is such that his max lies are at one....so if you look back....i said....those who believe you will believe you...those who dont...won't. What
does your buddy SN do for a living tc....since you seem to know so much about SN and dan that you're doing all the answering for them??
I know the people you mentioned also, (plus others involved).  Am I involved too or is guilt by association a tool for trolls to sling accusations at the Nance's only ?  Sheesh.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2005, 07:32:07 PM »

TC - second time you've butted in on a conversation...first between me and Dan...now between me and Scott....let them speak for themselves....go back to your ratwood comments and the big scandel that everyone out here wants to hear...and make sure you tell them im a troll and a wussy.That really hurt my feelings...
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2005, 07:32:32 PM »

sn

Joe B. didn't say it the way you interpret it.
On that note, I will say this.
Dan Knox was an average driver at best.
A nice guy, a good family.
An average driver.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2005, 07:34:15 PM »

TC

Why do you spend your time and money at the tracks if the track owners are crooked and the horsemen are cheats?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2005, 07:35:12 PM »

TC - second time you've butted in on a conversation...first between me and Dan...now between me and Scott....let them speak for themselves....go back to your ratwood comments and the big scandel that everyone out here wants to hear...and make sure you tell them im a troll and a wussy.That really hurt my feelings...
...why don't you learn to spell scandal before accusing people of being involved in one.  just a thought. TC
sn

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2005, 07:37:09 PM »

Burton, thats your opinion and thats fine I'm sure Dk would appreciate you saying he was a good guy and good to his family
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2005, 07:40:54 PM »

TC - if you know the crew...then im sure i know you too....100% guaranteed.  Of course, there is no such thing as guilt by association.....but if he wants to attack me for no reason, i'm gonna call his integrity into play....i just stuck up for them by getting an answer out of doc's mouth...i have nothing against the nances....and i've even had  a few conversations with scott....he knows me by face for sure....but if he wants to jump all over me....and still accuse me of saying something i didnt mean after i explained it twice.....what do you want me to tell you....if scott still doesnt understand what i was trying to say....then maybe the guy isnt too intelligent.....
TC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2005, 07:41:46 PM »

TC

Why do you spend your time and money at the tracks if the track owners are crooked and the horsemen are cheats?
The horsemen as a body are not cheats, as you say.  The vast majority of good trainers are always looking for the edge.  They aren't looking for trouble or interested in going over the line.  If there is a way to  get the edge with no repurcessions, than many follow that lead.  Milkshaking is one such way.  Organics are another.  I don't know who you employed, but I like to know what I might be facing.  furthermore, I play into select local races where I know what most of the players, both equine and human, are "all about".  To play "blind" is financial suicide IMO.  I'll leave that to the armchair types and those who don't or can't do their homework.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2005, 07:43:37 PM »

scandal....good catch tc......but i'll take you on in spelling bee anytime you want to bring some money to the table.....
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2005, 07:45:56 PM »

tc - its repurcussions.....not repurcessions.....1-1 buddy
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2005, 07:48:36 PM »

Sorry, it's dark and I need to turn on the overhead light.  The spelling bee stakes are $1,000 and I'll lay you 5/1.  Let me know because $1,000 for a charity of my choosing is a good deed before the holidays.  TC
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2005, 07:52:25 PM »

no...$1000 is a bit steep for a working man like me....that would seriously cut into my racetrack donations.....maybe when my buddy Pete gets out he can squeeze a grand and back me up...cuz i think i'd be the 3/5 favorite in that match race.....
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2005, 09:54:16 PM »

tc - its repurcussions.....not repurcessions.....1-1 buddy

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=repercussion

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2005, 10:04:10 PM »

Thanks, Janine. I didn't want to have to do that -- haha.

But, boys, let's be honest -- some of the most intelligent (and wealthiest) people I know can't spell for shit.  It's not important at all!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2005, 09:35:54 PM »

Real nice. Now I see that the LeVin's took Ronnie off " Parklane Powerful " after a second beat a nk and a win the race before. Now what's the excuse?......wasn't he the driver who put most of the 300k the horse made the last two years on her card?

SN
      Call Ronnie and find out why he's off the horse. 
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2005, 09:52:19 PM »

Real nice. Now I see that the LeVin's took Ronnie off " Parklane Powerful " after a second beat a nk and a win the race before. Now what's the excuse?......wasn't he the driver who put most of the 300k the horse made the last two years on her card?

SN

Appears he's off just about, if not, everything.  There may be more to the story?

He's gotten wins for me and my friends...he may have lost a little but, he's still got quite a bit in the tank -- very curious about the Levin's decision.

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2005, 09:59:46 PM »

They want to give their horses the best chance to win.
Marsh doesn't give them the best chance.
Richard Breth

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2005, 10:01:03 PM »

SN

bigdaddy take note.

Here is a horse not owned by Dan Nance not trained by Dan Nance not driven by Dan Nance in summary none of Dan Nances "*** business" as he calls it to Burton. But here he is firing on "the LeVin's" for taking a driver off when it is none of his business. Is there really any question why this jealous know it all busy body is such a target on this forum.
Dan Nance

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2005, 10:14:19 PM »

bigdaddy take note.

Here is a horse not owned by Dan Nance not trained by Dan Nance not driven by Dan Nance in summary none of Dan Nances "*** business" as he calls it to Burton. But here he is firing on "the LeVin's" for taking a driver off when it is none of his business. Is there really any question why this jealous know it all busy body is such a target on this forum.

You're a big goof Tom's brother. Ronnie made the LeVins nothing but money with Parklane Powerful. I asked why would he not be driving that horse when he was second beaat a nk and won the start before.

For all know maybe Ronnie told the LeVins to go *** themselves after they took him off David. I hope that is what happened. I'm sure SN will find out the real story.

Now Richard go call your brother Tom and ask him what he wants you to post next you jealous know it all who doesn't know jackshit about this game. 
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2005, 10:15:27 PM »

You're a big goof Tom's brother. Ronnie made the LeVins nothing but money with Parklane Powerful. I asked why would he not be driving that horse when he was second beaat a nk and won the start before.

For all know maybe Ronnie told the LeVins to go *** themselves after they took him off David. I hope that is what happened. I'm sure SN will find out the real story.

Now Richard go call your brother Tom and ask him what he wants you to post next you jealous know it all who doesn't know jackshit about this game. 

Agreed Dan, Ronnie can still drive.  I'd take him over Berry and several others anyday.

Best,
EW

Richard Breth

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2005, 10:28:22 PM »

For all know maybe Ronnie told the LeVins to go *** themselves after they took him off David. I hope that is what happened.

So that is why you wrote "Real nice. Now I see that the LeVin's took Ronnie off " Parklane Powerful " after a second beat a nk and a win the race before. Now what's the excuse?......" because you didnt know what happened and hoped Ronnie told them to *** off. Right busybody.

Not Toms brother either. Told you b4 I dont know him. You have Tom monomania.
Dan Nance

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2005, 10:49:45 PM »

So that is why you wrote "Real nice. Now I see that the LeVin's took Ronnie off " Parklane Powerful " after a second beat a nk and a win the race before. Now what's the excuse?......" because you didnt know what happened and hoped Ronnie told them to *** off. Right busybody.

Not Toms brother either. Told you b4 I dont know him. You have Tom monomania.

I know Ronnie didn't tell the LeVin's to go *** themselves because Boom Boom has too much class to do that.

As a former trainer and owner I think they gave him the royal shaft when he didn't deserve it. I know what I'm watching when I watch a race better then you my friend and if I thought Ronnie deserved to be taken down I would say it.

There are " ghost ' posters on this forum that have a problem with Ronnie and others so they will back rotten people like the LeVin's when they know Ronnie did not deserve to get the royal shaft. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: