Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 10:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yonkers is a dump and any horseplayer, fan, horsemen should boycott  (Read 2585 times)
JuiceJunkies

« on: November 24, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »

I know its harder for horsemen but fans and gamblers need to send a message.

I want to get people to help direct folks to the Big A to play slots.

Yonkers is a commode and deserves to be shut down.
Report to moderator   Logged
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »

I know its harder for horsemen but fans and gamblers need to send a message.

I want to get people to help direct folks to the Big A to play slots.

Yonkers is a commode and deserves to be shut down.

and you want us to help you put all the New York trainers, grooms, breeders, shippers, farriers, vets, drivers  and owners out of business, that is not going to happen

who are you to pass judgement on their racing program? 

the Yonkers Raceway racing surface is in impeccable condition and many people like racing there, including myself

there is a meeting every year in January at the racetrack where Tim Rooney invites every horseman to meet and greet where an opportunity is given to voice any concerns, and Mr. Rooney graciously pays for everyone's dinner after the meeting, he's a class act

please name another venue that does this
NIATROSS

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:05 PM »

E Z Harry no one takes Juice serious when he goes off on one of his idiotic rants.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »

and you want us to help you put all the New York trainers, grooms, breeders, shippers, farriers, vets, drivers  and owners out of business, that is not going to happen

who are you to pass judgement on their racing program? 

the Yonkers Raceway racing surface is in impeccable condition and many people like racing there, including myself

there is a meeting every year in January at the racetrack where Tim Rooney invites every horseman to meet and greet where an opportunity is given to voice any concerns, and Mr. Rooney graciously pays for everyone's dinner after the meeting, he's a class act

please name another venue that does this

They support more cheats then anywhere else.

Maybe your one too.

Defend them.   I hope an earthquake occurs and renders the track unusable.   

Big friggin scam track with absolutely no positives other then welfare slot money.

NIATROSS

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 09:09:18 PM »

Where is the proof of this claim ?

Maybe your one too.
The usual Juice tactic call names and slander people

Great idea wish  a natural disaster on people.Sounds no better than wishing ass cancer on someone.   

Big friggin scam track with absolutely no positives other then welfare slot money.
Coming from a person known for stretching the truth.

yeast

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 11:29:50 PM »

Maybe your one too.

Your one to talk about getting rid of cheaters. Your person of interst that doesnt cheat Tracy Brainard just won her 5th in a row with the mare she owns Bunny in the Bank for a 60 G purse at Chester. Trainor change for 5 races to Kesmodel documented multiple cheater many positives.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 04:26:50 AM »

I've been there a few times and it didn't look like a dump to me.  I don't bet it a lot because I prefer betting a larger track.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »

bump, if you support Yonkers with you $$$  you support cheats and thieves.   

NIATROSS

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »

Where can we verify this ?

You tell us NOT to trust everything we read on the net.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 03:22:34 PM »

I used to occasionally bet them. I always did better betting there then I ever did at the meadowlands.
That's over.

If they collapsed from some letter from an attorney shame on them.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 03:53:58 PM »

That is a ridiculous statement with not one iota of fact or evidence supporting the calim.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »

That is a ridiculous statement with not one iota of fact or evidence supporting the calim.

You should check the rap sheet for the top tier horsemen there...then report back.

The top of the list is sweet lou...oh that's right you support lou 100%.

Anyone wagering there is a fool...
Big Drench

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »

Your one to talk about getting rid of cheaters. Your person of interst that doesnt cheat Tracy Brainard just won her 5th in a row with the mare she owns Bunny in the Bank for a 60 G purse at Chester. Trainor change for 5 races to Kesmodel documented multiple cheater many positives.

Josh has been down there for about 2 weeks? Heard he pole vaulted across the border?

carrot
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »

Bump.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 11:41:32 AM »

You should check the rap sheet for the top tier horsemen there...then report back.

The top of the list is sweet lou...oh that's right you support lou 100%.

Anyone wagering there is a fool...
Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:18 PM »

Nobody can cheat except JJ friend's.......Tracy really didnt have much choice........When Josh left her (or she left Josh)........She had to find a new trainer......Since she is nothing but a groom.......And I guess Frank couldnt help her much he's back at Rosecroft

SHOWTIME!!!
BabyFireFly

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2011, 02:00:36 PM »

Our partner's wife likes to go play the slots when we are racing at YR, and decided to switch it up and try the "Big A." According to her it wasn't as nice as Yonkers and she is not planning on returning.

The surface at Yonkers is "speed friendly" but not too friendly on the horse - which is not a huge deal when you are only getting in every other week most times.

The bottom line is, there are just as many crooks at other tracks, you are just dealing with high profile ones here. The difference is the loot...some are holding up the bank and some are robbing the candy store.

If you want to boycott something, by all means, send horses to the honest horsemen and cut the legs out from under the thieves. Never will happen, simple as it would be to make a change in the sport, money and greed are the name of the game.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2011, 05:35:20 PM »

bump.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 07:15:24 AM »

its a commode
Homeboyhanover

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 09:11:29 AM »

When Yonkers was racing for small purses, there was a select group that was getting all the money. Now, with crazy money available, still a small specific group is getting all the money.
 It will be interesting to see how this thing implodes when purses take a steep drop in the first part of the new year.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 01:02:52 PM »

its a commode

yes its worse then nuclear radiation. 
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 01:59:43 PM »

Everyone has their own track preferences.  Yonkers has been the most profitable harness track for me.  The other harness tracks I have liked have been Woodbine and when Hawthorne had harness racing.   I don't play Maywood or Balmoral.  I would like Yonkers to move the finish line and go to a standard mile, but it is still the most enjoyable harness track for me.

ontarioslasher

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »

I read all of juices post still tring to figure out who he has exposed, there is cheating in any sport baseball hockey football basketball and the list goes on as far as yonkers goes by extending races to 1/16 they are more competitive and as far as lou pena goes he has not had a positive in the last 3 years and they lived at his barn for a month and testewd 300 og his horses with no positive results.  So enough of this nonsense either bet or don't bet and tell me juice where do you bet where there are no cheaters
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »

I read all of juices post still tring to figure out who he has exposed, there is cheating in any sport baseball hockey football basketball and the list goes on as far as yonkers goes by extending races to 1/16 they are more competitive and as far as lou pena goes he has not had a positive in the last 3 years and they lived at his barn for a month and testewd 300 og his horses with no positive results.  So enough of this nonsense either bet or don't bet and tell me juice where do you bet where there are no cheaters

You read all of them?
Renton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 06:19:47 AM »

I read all of juices post still tring to figure out who he has exposed, there is cheating in any sport baseball hockey football basketball and the list goes on as far as yonkers goes by extending races to 1/16 they are more competitive and as far as lou pena goes he has not had a positive in the last 3 years and they lived at his barn for a month and testewd 300 og his horses with no positive results.  So enough of this nonsense either bet or don't bet and tell me juice where do you bet where there are no cheaters

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:22:49 PM by Renton » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: