Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 02:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "  (Read 6243 times)
FreeLegged

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »

The only problem is that you don't receive the validity and credibility than that of a person who posts using his/her real name.
After seeing your post tonight wishing for specific members to get cancer and aids and hoping they were confined to wheelchairs and forced to eat dinner through a straw...well, if that falls into a credible category, than I think alot us would opt for not being credible anyway.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2006, 11:03:56 PM »

The only problem is that you don't receive the validity and credibility than that of a person who posts using his/her real name.
After seeing your post tonight wishing for specific members to get cancer and aids and hoping they were confined to wheelchairs and forced to eat dinner through a straw...well, if that falls into a credible category, than I think alot us would opt for not being credible anyway.
bull bull rat screw maroon bull rat Smiley Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Angry maroon dollar flag 8) Huh Roll Eyes Tongue heart heart heart light bulb thumbs down dude clocker clocker horse horse horse trotter carrot mucker geezer
  • clocker horse horse Undecided Lips Sealed heart flag maroon dollar

How's that for being creditable?
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 01:11:07 AM »

Yeah, big deal my mother won 2 million (sounds like a lot ) spread out over 20 years. After taxes she got 69K a year. Not that much money. She was alone and lived on that money to pay her living expenses and have a little fun for herself with some of it until it ran out. You have total goofs from Chicago that think the family became rich on the 69 K she got once a year and then you also have goofs like Marty Engel making posts that I retired because of my mothers lotto. Then they wonder why I get pissed off when they make stupid posts about my mothers lotto win. We have been hearing this stupid shit since 1984 the year she won. You have no idea how jealous people at the track became when the word got around on the night she won back on June 4th 1984.  Even if your Mom did give you money what would that matter, I know if I hit it I would help my Kids as far as retiring off her money I must say I would rather retire off my Mom hitting the Lotto versus my trainer always getting positives, If you owned horses with a trainer thats always getting positives that has to tell you something! I would much rather retire off a Lotto win versus being with a trainer thats alays getting positives!
tonymfan

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 05:31:21 AM »

Esteemed crybabies. Can't handle it when others "tell it like it is" about them and their posts.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 06:10:16 AM »

People who are liars are liars weather they use their real name or a screen name.  I don't know and have never met any of the posters who use their "real name"  It has nothing to do with my evaluation of a post. Some people's posts I find annoying and won't bother reading any thread started by them .  I do wish everyone could act a little more mature and not engage in name calling and character assassination.  I may think a certain driver is not very good, but I'm not going to call him names or suggest that he is a crook. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know why anyone would use their real name on this forum.
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 08:54:48 AM »

To all the goofs that do not use their real name------ I do use my real first name. When I signed on for this site I thought I might get a few racing tips. Silly me. I chose not to use my last name because of you goofs who would try to harass my family at home. I am at Balmoral most Sat. & Sun. nights wearing my Florida Gators jacket. Come up and say hello. I guess the least you can do is beat me up. I'm a 64 year old man who was a Boy Scout !st Class so be careful.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »

To all the goofs that do not use their real name------ I do use my real first name. When I signed on for this site I thought I might get a few racing tips. Silly me. I chose not to use my last name because of you goofs who would try to harass my family at home. I am at Balmoral most Sat. & Sun. nights wearing my Florida Gators jacket. Come up and say hello. I guess the least you can do is beat me up. I'm a 64 year old man who was a Boy Scout !st Class so be careful.
Hank, do you still have that sharp as a marble folding knife they issued with the bear's head on it - LOL.  I myself don't care if a person uses their real name or not, but those who wish to remain anonymous should ask themselves if they would feel comfortable posting their lies and bashes if everyone knew who they were.  Most of these troll geeks would cower or run away and probably do something stupid like try to sic security on you.  Only the biggest of sissies would pull a stunt like that IMO.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »

Esteemed crybabies. Can't handle it when others "tell it like it is" about them and their posts.

I use my real name because I have nothing to hide and I tell the truth. I'm not afraid of anyone coming to my front door. If they did I would invite them in for an Italian beef & sausage and a few deviled eggs.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »

Hey Dan!
That sounds tasty.
What's the address?
Dan Nance

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 01:23:43 PM »

Hey Dan!
That sounds tasty.
What's the address?

I'm sure you have already read that we were very lucky that we got our home sold in a short period of time. Probably due to the fact that the house showed like a model home and was in excellent condition with many upgrades and when you entered our home it appeared that you could eat off the floors.

We only have 10 days left in the house before we go to closing so I don't think you can make it out before then for Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs.

Our new home being built in Summerlin won't be ready until Aug. so everything will be going into storage and we will be staying with my oldest daughter Sandra until that time in the new house she just bought 2 weeks ago. I may be out of action for a Little bit until I get my computer hooked back up. I'M SURE ALL YOU POSTERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

When the new house is ready and we're all settled in we will be having a little house warming party and I will surly be making my homemade Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for. You are welcome to fly out and enjoy the party and stuff your face with as many beef's and sausage's and deviled eggs as would can handle. As long as you can handle being in the same room as Joe Dakuras, TC, Spike, RV and others don't be shy and come out and enjoy yourself and take a look around how a miserable person like myself lives.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2006, 01:48:18 PM »

I'm sure you have already read that we were very lucky that we got our home sold in a short period of time. Probably due to the fact that the house showed like a model home and was in excellent condition with many upgrades and when you entered our home it appeared that you could eat off the floors.

We only have 10 days left in the house before we go to closing so I don't think you can make it out before then for Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs.

Our new home being built in Summerlin won't be ready until Aug. so everything will be going into storage and we will be staying with my oldest daughter Sandra until that time in the new house she just bought 2 weeks ago. I may be out of action for a Little bit until I get my computer hooked back up. I'M SURE ALL YOU POSTERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

When the new house is ready and we're all settled in we will be having a little house warming party and I will surly be making my homemade Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for. You are welcome to fly out and enjoy the party and stuff your face with as many beef's and sausage's and deviled eggs as would can handle. As long as you can handle being in the same room as Joe Dakuras, TC, Spike, RV and others don't be shy and come out and enjoy yourself and take a look around how a miserable person like myself lives.   

burton, bring the whole family. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 03:36:50 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »

Some classic pre *** and pre Dakuras and Nance major rift.. Also, burton on top of his game. Please note some of the other posters.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy ENJOY
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2012, 10:37:48 PM »

It's as classic as a fart that's been sealed in a jar for 10 years. Thanks for uncorking that.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2012, 01:10:13 AM »

Some classic pre *** and pre Dakuras and *** major rift.. Also, burton on top of his game. Please note some of the other posters.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy ENJOY

Richard Breth. AMAZING handle.

Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: