Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 10:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "  (Read 6148 times)
Dan Nance

« on: May 05, 2006, 12:04:26 AM »

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days, a little birdie told me so today. It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game. I understand that Joe is tired of Janine deleting some of his posts but allowing other posters to attack Joe and say whatever they want and none of the posts are ever deleted.

I sure hope BTW doesn't lose Joe Dakuras as one of it's " esteemed " posters because this sight just won't be the same without Joe D.

Stick around, Joe. The fun has only started.     
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:10:46 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days, a little birdie told me so today. It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game. I understand that Joe is tired of Janine deleting some of his posts but allowing other posters to attack Joe and say whatever they want and none of the posts are ever deleted.

I sure hope BTW doesn't lose Joe Dakuras as one of it's " esteemed " posters because this sight just won't be the same without Joe D.

Who cares.
Report to moderator   Logged
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:28:57 AM »

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum...

"Esteemed" = "GOOF"  Shocked

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days... It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Gee... how sad... maybe he should go start his own board...  Roll Eyes
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:33:45 AM »

Quote from: INTERESTED OBSERVER
Gee... how sad... maybe he should go start his own board...  Roll Eyes

Always funny by the estemmed goofs to tell Janine how to work her forum.

because Dans packing and TC and Joe and STUPORMAN quiet last weeks this forums been 200% more useful for relaible 411 then normal.
talking head

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 01:28:36 AM »

Why is this a thread?
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 01:30:23 AM »

Always funny by the estemmed goofs to tell Janine how to work her forum.

because Dans packing and TC and Joe and STUPORMAN quiet last weeks this forums been 200% more useful for relaible 411 then normal.

You're the person this forum needs because you know it all and know everything inside and out about harness racing. People log on just to read what Richard is saying.

Don't worry Janine loves you.  
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 01:53:39 AM »

geezer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 02:48:21 AM »

mucker
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 07:01:06 AM »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWE poor baby!
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 10:03:04 AM »

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game.

Is that right? I don't remember Joe posting under his own name until his license revocation process was at a certain point. Early 2005. The forum was very busy by then.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 10:42:39 AM »

Is that right? I don't remember Joe posting under his own name until his license revocation process was at a certain point. Early 2005. The forum was very busy by then.

Yeah, you remember a lot Tommy boy ( deny, deny, deny ) for someone who claims that they weren't around until Jan. 2006. Now tell us how you would read and not post for 2 years.
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 10:45:56 AM »

Yeah, you remember a lot Tommy boy ( deny, deny, deny ) for someone who claims that they weren't around until Jan. 2006. Now tell us how you would read and not post for 2 years.

I told you once before I was here under a different name before the hack. Do you suffer from brain damage?
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »

I told you once before I was here under a different name before the hack. Do you suffer from brain damage?

You where here alright. Tom Wendt ( deny, deny, deny )
tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 11:01:07 AM »

You where here alright. Tom Wendt ( deny, deny, deny )

Liar, liar, liar. Goof, goof, goof.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »

pitty we cant lose dan nance as well then this would truly be the number one raceing foram in the land!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 01:20:15 PM »

pitty we cant lose dan nance as well then this would truly be the number one raceing foram in the land!!!!!!!!!

Sure it would be. All you goofs would talk all your nonsence and in time it would disappear just like tackslew.com.

The fact is there are only a handfull of posters that keep this forum afloat. Tonymtomwendtfan and burton aren't one of them either, and everyone can do without Dick Breath ( management cronie).

Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »

You know come to think of it if any of you people don't like Joe D. T.C. or me then why don't all of you go over to trackslew.com where all of you can talk to eachother in a nice and pleasent way about the events that are going on in the world of harness racing.

All of you such as Marty Engel, tmorgan, Edwardwilliam, burton, Rick Dane, Interested Observer, Richard Breth, ruckerfan, Joe B. MC, kellytuck, Mr. Maywood and many others can have yourselves a field day over at the other website. Please, be our guest and pick up and leave if you don't like the company over here.

P.S.
       I almost forgot that a few of you "GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES"  have already closed down trackslew.com.
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »

Awe shit Dan what would be the fun in that?
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 04:13:54 PM »

You know come to think of it if any of you people don't like Joe D. T.C. or me then why don't all of you go over to trackslew.com where all of you can talk to eachother in a nice and pleasent way about the events that are going on in the world of harness racing.

All of you such as Marty Engel, tmorgan, Edwardwilliam, burton, Rick Dane, Interested Observer, Richard Breth, ruckerfan, Joe B. MC, kellytuck, Mr. Maywood and many others can have yourselves a field day over at the other website. Please, be our guest and pick up and leave if you don't like the company over here.

P.S.
       I almost forgot that a few of you "GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES"  have already closed down trackslew.com.

I forgot about EMP and NJhorseman, they too would be a great asset if they joined the rest of you at trackslew.com. Come to think of it since many of you already closed down trackslew.com maybe all of you can head over to the horsemansvoice website and do all your posting over there since you can't stand the guys who jump started this forum. 
alan d

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »

Joe is a legend in his own mind  Joe should move on with rick and tony
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »

Nobody gives a rats ass if Joe is upset with Janine/TC/DanNance etc; etc;
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 04:44:55 PM »

Nobody gives a rats ass if Joe is upset with Janine/TC/DanNance etc; etc;

Joe offers way more to this forum then you could ever dream of offering. Unlike you Joe has helped make his forum into the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Someone like Joe will be missed if he decided not to post again. On the other hand nobody would miss or give a rats ass about burton, another grandstand goof who knows nothing about harness racing.

P.S.
       My Boy David sure stunk up the place at 2-5 last week, didn't he burton?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »

Dan:

Thanks for your general concern, but I'm only going to post when the topic of discussion is something of interest to me, like Pamela Anderson or the UNLV Runnin Rebels.  Other than that, these goofs know it all so I'm not bothering to waste my efforts arguing with some illerate that sleeps with his sister. 

The most comical thing is that Janine allows Dick Breth to continue on with his offensive screen name and posts, yet she wants to edit or delete mine. Other posters have emailed me saying the same but what can you do, it's her forum?  I guess Janine feels sorry for some of these guys so she allows unprovoked attacks on "esteemed posters" because they have celebrity-type status.  LOL

To: Richard Breth, Interested Observer, Hobbit, Tonymfan, Ruckerfan, Alan d, Burton, and Rankoutsider, I hope all of you are blessed with a long life of happiness and good health.  Good luck to all of you wonderful people. All of you have accomplished so much in life that I am envious of you so please excuse my jealousy.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:18:49 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »

Hey JD!!

What's the matter?Huh
Life got you down?

You low class scum!
Stay off the forum with that nonsense.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 04:58:07 PM »

Hey Burton:

No need to talk like that.  I only hope the very best for you and wish you a happy and healthy life.  Good luck and you are absolutely wonderful and a kindhearted  person too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:20:06 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Life must really suck for you washed up has beens to make you all this bitter.
I'll pray for you.
You insufferable fool!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »

No need for prayer my friend, although it might help a mentally challenged person such as yourself.  LOL
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:14:24 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »

JDakuras and Dan Nance were just a few who took the time to answer when I had harness racing questions. I suppose now I can get ready for insults from some of you nuts.
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »

No need for prayer my friend, although it might help a mentally challenged person such as yourself.  LOL

Joe
         Burton is having a bad day at work so he's in a very bad mood. He's miserable with his job, his boss is on his ass for the lack of job preformance and he is bored out of his mind.

Joe, you are right about arguing with totol goofs.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 06:26:07 PM »

JDakuras and Dan Nance were just a few who took the time to answer when I had harness racing questions. I suppose now I can get ready for insults from some of you nuts.
Hank, don't you see the scam ?  They're ALL trolls...every last one of them.  They haven't the courage to post under their real names and would cower in the most remote corners of Balmoral or Hawthorne if confronted.  The internet gives them fake courage to assault others who are clearly more knowledgeable than themselves.  I tried to give guys like Burton a chance, but 50 strikes and you're out in my book.  I'm not going to go round and round with these clowns of their PCs any longer.  Their jealousies over being clueless are pathetic.  I'll give Joe B credit - at least he put his name on the line; sure he's as big a goof as you'll find and was wrong about lots of things, but he didn't hide in the shadows of cyberspace.  This #1 forum in all harness racing can be fun and informative at the same time.  The Breths, Burtons, INTERESTED MORONS, etc. are NEITHER fun nor informative in any way.  They are uninformed at to what's happening on track.  It must drive them nuts to see Nance post factual "tales from the backside" because he's so far away yet gets it right damn near every time.  Tonymfan is Tom Wendt, but doesn't want his stones (what's left of them) to get broken over old news, so he picks yet another name so he can assault Dan and Joe.  Emp lost tons of credibility when he was sneaking around Balmoral (one of his RARE visits btw) snitching and pointing out people who he thought were tormenting Jesk on BTW - big mistake IMO.  His 1st victim doesn't even post on here though he and I are friends and kibbitz on BTW posts all the time.  He should stick to silly, fuzzy pictures from IRB meeting where you couldn't tell Kalita or Laim-o apart from 2 babboons - LOL.

In retrospect, give me all the Nances and Dakurases the forum can gather.  I think OFF STRIDE is perhaps the best mix of posters going - great sense of humor and very much "in the loop" of midwest harness racing.  I'd be proud to buy him a beer and sit and 'cap with guys like him any day.  Goofs like these trolls, I needn't worry because they'll NEVER emerge from the shadows.   trotter  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 06:45:52 PM »

Who edited all of Dakuras's vulgar posts?
You changed them all to make it sound like he wishes people well.
Who's the phony?
He wished a number of people aids and death.
Such kind words from an "Esteemed Poster"
My postings can stay as they are.
You won't find me stooping to the level of an "esteemed poster"

Nance,
I do have a job.
I'm not living off my wife or my mother.
Is that another qualification to be an "esteemed poster"?
Look in the mirror you sycophant.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »

Posted by Dan Nance:

GREAT IDEA, DAN...  Roll Eyes

That would allow "esteemed posters" Dan, TC and Joe D to fill the "Number One Harness Forum" with 400 posts a day between themselves... they could solve ALL the problems associated with Illinois racing... without the derailing of their topics by any of the "less esteemed" members...  Grin

Dan could talk about Kissem Joe in every thread, along with Flip Flop N Fly, Ken Rucker, and his "always interesting" stories about Eric Ledford.

The only question would be... how long before Dan accused either Joe or TC of being "Tom Wendt"?  Grin

Joe D could post about Jerry Tarkanian, the "Runnin' Rebels", Law School, lawyers, how unfair Janine is, how great this board is with just "Dan, TC and him" posting... and maybe once every 200 posts or so... ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT HARNESS RACING.  Shocked

TC could start using more 3-4 syllable words, along with developing an even more smug, abrasive and smarmy personna than he exhibits now, in order to keep Dan & Joe D from getting too "high on their horses"...  Grin

The only question would be... What would happen when TC pissed off Dan or Joe?... or vice versa? Would they "punish" each other by refusing to post anymore?  Grin

Yes... it sure would be great to see these 3 "esteemed posters" being the only ones to post on here...  Cheesy
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 07:05:10 PM »

Burton and Interested Observer:

You are two of the truly great people on this forum.  Thank you for sharing your intelligence and knowledge about harness racing...oh I forgot, you guys don't have any harness racing experiences because you neither of you two have ever participated in the game. Blah, blah, blah, thats all the both of you do. 

I/O, yeah, I love to talk about Pamela Anderson,Tark and the Runnin Rebels, so what?  They are two of my favorite pastimes.  Do you have any pastimes other than *** it up with Richard Breth?  Other than spewing your negativity across the forum, you have not added a single harness racing related item to the forum as long as you have been here.  Go piss up a tree my good man with your bullshit.  Oh yeah, I hope Burton and you have a nice night. LOL.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 07:15:53 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
SomeNutSomeWhere

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 07:13:52 PM »

To all debating this topic,

What does ANY OF THIS SH*T have to do with harness racing ??

I liked this forum a few months ago for the insights regarding harness racing, but some of these posts are F'N ridiculous.

I said it once before, this is like Jerry Springer...It's somewhat entertaining, but when you think about it really hard, you don't know what it is that keeps you coming back.

My kids Barney videos are more adult-like than most of you that post the gibberish you do.

I'm dying for an insult from someone that I can respond to...Maybe I misspelled 'the' or 'and'.

Come on, don't let me down !!!!
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 07:17:58 PM »

TC I do see the scam. I was just making the point that when i did have a legitimate harness racing question JoeD and Dan Nance did take the time to answer me. As for the goofs you are talking about I just ignore them
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 07:35:52 PM »

I'm caught!
You geniuses have found out about my SCAM!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 07:36:44 PM »

Joe D posted:

I/O, yeah, I love to talk about Pamela Anderson,Tark and the Runnin Rebels, so what?  They are two of my favorite pastimes...  Other than spewing your negativity across the forum, you have not added a single harness racing related item to the forum as long as you have been here.

I don't have a problem with the topics you listed above... I implied that they were NOT RACING RELATED... and they aren't.

Spewing negitivity?... Joe... I think you obviously were meaning to say Dan Nance.  Tongue

And you obviously don't read all my posts, Joe... because if you did... you would know your statement is incorrect.

And you want to be a lawyer?  Cheesy

Get the actual facts before you open your mouth, Joe.
You tend to look like a boob if you don't... and you will be laughed out of the courtroom...  Shocked

I will not comment on your other childish and silly homophobic remarks... anyone that reads them will see for themselves how "classy" you really are.  Roll Eyes
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 07:55:04 PM »

Joe D posted:

I don't have a problem with the topics you listed above... I implied that they were NOT RACING RELATED... and they aren't.

Spewing negitivity?... Joe... I think you obviously were meaning to say Dan Nance.  Tongue

And you obviously don't read all my posts, Joe... because if you did... you would know your statement is incorrect.

You tend to look like a boob if you don't... and you will be laughed out of the courtroom...  Shocked

I will not comment on your other childish and silly homophobic remarks... anyone that reads them will see for themselves how "classy" you really are.  Roll Eyes

You are so perfect and rightous so how do you live with yourself? If we could all be like you the world would be a perfect place. Thanks for being so easy on me the last few months.

GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES !!
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 09:00:05 PM »

Dan Nance posted:

You are so perfect and rightous so how do you live with yourself? If we could all be like you the world would be a perfect place. Thanks for being so easy on me the last few months.

Dan... I'm not going to start flaming you again. I've gotten to understand you a lot better over the last 2 years. If you can't see why so many of the members here taunt and argue with you, nothing I add will change that.

I don't think I'm "perfect or rightous"... I just occasionally state my thoughts and opinions on things I read on this forum.

I think you do bring people to this board... but you also make others leave when many of the threads threads turn into confrontational battles.

Regardless of who is "right or wrong"... (and you ARE right about some issues) the manner in which you confront people creates a hostile environment that many will avoid participating in.

Some of the various questions you ask are deserving of answers... but the aggressive and demanding way you ask them, and the ensuing inflammatory comments from some of the other "esteemed posters" will deter many from engaging in any type of a discussion.

Instead... the topics become a "Bash Dan" thread... with you going at it with half the people on this forum.

And when Joe D and TC start adding gas to the fire... we wind up with ridiculous and comical threads that have NOTHING to do with Harness Racing.

I get the feeling most members would agree with me about this.
alan d

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 09:19:18 PM »

i guess its OK for the great Dan  Nance  to spew his garbage on this web site and his  close  buddy  sticks up for him but  god forbid that someone tells the truth and Joe is jumping down their throats so here's a great idea why don't you and Dan take  a hike  and you won't have to hear the truth anymore
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »

i guess its OK for the great Dan  Nance  to spew his garbage on this web site and his  close  buddy  sticks up for him but  god forbid that someone tells the truth and Joe is jumping down their throats so here's a great idea why don't you and Dan take  a hike  and you won't have to hear the truth anymore

Go ahead and post the truth if you know the truth as far as I'm concerned. I welcome the truth, but if you or anyone else are going to post lies and hearsay I will confront you about what you post.

For example the bullshit about my mother giving me money from her lotto when the truth is that she lived on the 69K she got each year. For you and Marty Engel's information it's the other way around these days since her income ran out in 2003. My wife and I help her out financially.
FreeLegged

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2006, 09:36:09 PM »

Dan, you have a relative who hit the lottery? One of the big draws?
That is cool.
Dan Nance

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

Dan, you have a relative who hit the lottery? One of the big draws?
That is cool.

Yeah, big deal my mother won 2 million (sounds like a lot ) spread out over 20 years. After taxes she got 69K a year. Not that much money. She was alone and lived on that money to pay her living expenses and have a little fun for herself with some of it until it ran out. You have total goofs from Chicago that think the family became rich on the 69 K she got once a year and then you also have goofs like Marty Engel making posts that I retired because of my mothers lotto. Then they wonder why I get pissed off when they make stupid posts about my mothers lotto win. We have been hearing this stupid shit since 1984 the year she won. You have no idea how jealous people at the track became when the word got around on the night she won back on June 4th 1984. 
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2006, 09:59:49 PM »

Joe D posted:

Observer:

I can't help but tell you that I reviewed over the register agreement that one agrees to when signing up on the forum and am sorry to inform you that nowhere on it does it say anything about having to post racing related information only.  As a matter of factly sir, I believe it was not too long ago that you were displaying juvenile rants and adolescent behavior in your quest to argue with Dan Nance in which all of the forum was subjected to.    You know the ones I am referring to when you posted baby pictures and such.  Were those childish posts about Dan Nance racing related, I ask?

Spewing negativity, yes I meant you.  I watched at least one year of your non-racing related posts as you went back and fourth with Dan, mostly juvenile stuff that was negative and defaming in character. It was negative, juvenile and adolescent, any way you slice it.

As far as reading your posts, you got me there; I don't read all of your posts because most of them are directed at Dan in a negative light.  Only recently have you now decided to add my name to your "hit list."

As far as you Lawyer comment, well I'm going to take your advice and start with "facts", as you say.  The first fact is your real name.  Since we are going to debate on factual data, let's do it in a professional way so we know whom each other is.  My name is Joseph M. Dakuras...and yours?  Let's be factual.

I want to know whom I am debating with so I don't get laughed out of the courtroom so let's do this right, I am starting to get worried.

You see Observer, its always easy for a troll to sit behind their computer and take pot shots at people who are credible enough to sign their name to their posts.  I know a man of your stature would agree that by signing your name to your posts it would certainly validate it and make you look more FACTUAL, much more so than a troll poster who is using an alias and posting lies and negativity just to get a rise out of people, no Mr. Congeniality?

The homophobic comments do not need addressing because if you are gay, so be it.  It was a sarcastic comment directed at you because of the cheap shots you decided to toss my way lately when I have never once provoked or disrespected you in any way on this forum.  

As far as classy, I could really care less what you or anybody thinks of me personally.  When the day and time comes that you pay my accounts receivable, I'll show a concern but until then, form your own opinion and roll with it.  I don’t believe that I was asking your personal opinion of me, now was I?  

In closing, I agree with you that we should definitely stick to facts and racing related information on the forum.  Your name and participation in the industry, as you know mine would be a great place to start, don't you think?

PS.  I'm not bothering with the forums newest troll Alan d because he is not worth what I just flushed down the commode.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 10:22:48 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
alan d

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2006, 10:02:16 PM »

boo  who big words from a crook and a thief
c.l.rogers

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2006, 10:09:54 PM »

If anyone asks abut the the definition of esteemed poster in the future I will refer them to this thread.

Shut up all of you and talk about harness racing instead of each other!
FreeLegged

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2006, 10:12:36 PM »

won 2 million

that is great. I bet your mom about fainted when she found out she was holding a winning ticket huh?

It sure beats hitting some of these trifectas that pay $38.00
Dan Nance

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 10:25:17 PM »

Observer:

I can't help but tell you that I reviewed over the register agreement that one agrees to when signing up on the forum and am sorry to inform you that nowhere on it does it say anything about having to post racing related information only.  As a matter of factly sir, I believe it was not too long ago that you were displaying juvenile rants and adolescent behavior in your quest to argue with Dan Nance in which all of the forum was subjected to.    You know the ones I am referring to when you posted baby pictures and such.  Were those childish posts about Dan Nance racing related, I ask?

Spewing negativity, yes I meant you.  I watched at least one year of your non-racing related posts as you went back and fourth with Dan, mostly juvenile stuff that was negative and defaming in character. It was negative, juvenile and adolescent, any way you slice it.

As far as reading your posts, you got me there; I don't read all of your posts because most of them are directed at Dan in a negative light.  Only recently have you now decided to add my name to your "hit list."

As far as you Lawyer comment, well I'm going to take your advice and start with "facts", like you say.  The first fact is your real name.  Since we are going to debate on factual data, let's do it in a professional way so we know whom each other is.  My name is Joseph M. Dakuras...and yours?  Let's be factual.

I want to know whom I am debating with so I don't get laughed out of the courtroom so let's do this right, I am starting to get worried.

You see Observer, its always easy for a troll to sit behind their computer and take pot shots at people who are credible enough to sign their name to their posts.  I know a man of your stature would agree that by signing your name to your posts it would certainly validate it and make you look more FACTUAL, much more so than a troll poster who is using an alias and posting lies and negativity just to get a rise out of people, no Mr. Congeniality?

The homophobic comments do not need addressing because if you are gay, so be it.  It was a sarcastic comment directed at you because of the cheap shots you decided to toss my way lately when I have never once provoked or disrespected you in any way on this forum.  

As far as classy, I could really care less what you or anybody thinks of me personally.  When the day and time comes that you pay my accounts receivable, I'll show a concern but until then, form your own opinion and roll with it.  I don’t believe that I was asking your personal opinion of me, now was I?  

In closing, I agree with you that we should definitely stick to facts and racing related information on the forum.  Your name and participation in the industry, as you know mine would be a great place to start, don't you think?

PS.  I'm not bothering with the forums newest troll Alan d because he is not worth what I just flushed down the commode.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Forget about it Joe, these people are never going to fess up to who they are. 
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2006, 11:06:22 PM »

Posted by Joe D:

You see Observer, its always easy for a troll to sit behind their computer and take pot shots at people who are credible enough to sign their name to their posts... In closing, I agree with you that we should definitely stick to facts and racing related information on the forum.  Your name and participation in the industry, as you know mine would be a great place to start, don't you think?

Sorry Joe... I disagree... My name, and my participation in anything, are none of your business, aside from the "fact" that it is not relevent for posting on this forum.

My comments are directed to what you post on this forum, where providing a "real name" is NOT REQUIRED... but totally optional if a person chooses to do so. You apparently have... I have chosen not to... and I am under no obligation to give a reason for that.

If you chose to use a "screen name" as most members do, my responses would be exactly the same.

As a forum member... I am entitled to voice an opinion on posted topics, as you, and everyone else who's a forum member, is.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2006, 11:47:51 PM »

Posted by Joe D:

Sorry Joe... I disagree... My name, and my participation in anything, are none of your business, aside from the "fact" that it is not relevent for posting on this forum.

My comments are directed to what you post on this forum, where providing a "real name" is NOT REQUIRED... but totally optional if a person chooses to do so. You apparently have... I have chosen not to... and I am under no obligation to give a reason for that.

If you chose to use a "screen name" as most members do, my responses would be exactly the same.

As a forum member... I am entitled to voice an opinion on posted topics, as you, and everyone else who's a forum member, is.

Observer:

You're exactly correct, a "real name" is not needed to register and post on this forum...and neither are facts, my friend, thus, its easier for a troll to post lies and negativity without merit because their post have no validity.

My facts and comments are none of your business, aside from the fact they are NOT REQUIRED to post on the forum. 

So you see, we can agree to disagree.  Trolls have a voice; they just have no credibility or validity to their posts. 

And as a member, I am entitled to rebut your posts and state the validity of them. 

It's a win/win situation...you can troll and post any way you see fit, and I can post under my real name and debate them.  The only problem is that you don't receive the validity and credibility than that of a person who posts using his/her real name.  It also appears that most people who use an alias suffer from some sort of fear or phobia.  They don't want people to know who they are for whatever the reason, and they have that right to privacy. 

I have always felt that one should be proud of whom they are and what they stand for.  By signing your name, it shows just that.  By remaining a troll, you're free to negate, berate, and badger people. Leading most to believe there is no validity to anything a troll posts.  I'm not saying that is the case, but I have no idea why you decided to add me to your "hit list," but the bottom line is I'm a poster on this site; I can ignore you, or listen to what you have to say, but I don’t have to be factual about anything.  Remember, the rules for registering don’t say anything about having to be a factual poster either. 

I have decided to respond to subjects, (racing and non-racing related) which interest me.  You or nobody else is going to tell me to stick to the facts when you don't sign your name to your posts.  If you want facts from me, sign your name and then we'll talk.  Until then, I guess you'll go about doing things on this forum as you see fit and I’ll do the same.  Have a great night; it’s been fun.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 11:56:42 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
FreeLegged

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2006, 12:01:11 AM »

The only problem is that you don't receive the validity and credibility than that of a person who posts using his/her real name.
After seeing your post tonight wishing for specific members to get cancer and aids and hoping they were confined to wheelchairs and forced to eat dinner through a straw...well, if that falls into a credible category, than I think alot us would opt for not being credible anyway.
Dan Nance

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2006, 12:03:56 AM »

The only problem is that you don't receive the validity and credibility than that of a person who posts using his/her real name.
After seeing your post tonight wishing for specific members to get cancer and aids and hoping they were confined to wheelchairs and forced to eat dinner through a straw...well, if that falls into a credible category, than I think alot us would opt for not being credible anyway.
bull bull rat screw maroon bull rat Smiley Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Angry maroon dollar flag 8) Huh Roll Eyes Tongue heart heart heart light bulb thumbs down dude clocker clocker horse horse horse trotter carrot mucker geezer
  • clocker horse horse Undecided Lips Sealed heart flag maroon dollar

How's that for being creditable?
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2006, 02:11:07 AM »

Yeah, big deal my mother won 2 million (sounds like a lot ) spread out over 20 years. After taxes she got 69K a year. Not that much money. She was alone and lived on that money to pay her living expenses and have a little fun for herself with some of it until it ran out. You have total goofs from Chicago that think the family became rich on the 69 K she got once a year and then you also have goofs like Marty Engel making posts that I retired because of my mothers lotto. Then they wonder why I get pissed off when they make stupid posts about my mothers lotto win. We have been hearing this stupid shit since 1984 the year she won. You have no idea how jealous people at the track became when the word got around on the night she won back on June 4th 1984.  Even if your Mom did give you money what would that matter, I know if I hit it I would help my Kids as far as retiring off her money I must say I would rather retire off my Mom hitting the Lotto versus my trainer always getting positives, If you owned horses with a trainer thats always getting positives that has to tell you something! I would much rather retire off a Lotto win versus being with a trainer thats alays getting positives!
tonymfan

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2006, 06:31:21 AM »

Esteemed crybabies. Can't handle it when others "tell it like it is" about them and their posts.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »

People who are liars are liars weather they use their real name or a screen name.  I don't know and have never met any of the posters who use their "real name"  It has nothing to do with my evaluation of a post. Some people's posts I find annoying and won't bother reading any thread started by them .  I do wish everyone could act a little more mature and not engage in name calling and character assassination.  I may think a certain driver is not very good, but I'm not going to call him names or suggest that he is a crook. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know why anyone would use their real name on this forum.
HANK3849

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006, 09:54:48 AM »

To all the goofs that do not use their real name------ I do use my real first name. When I signed on for this site I thought I might get a few racing tips. Silly me. I chose not to use my last name because of you goofs who would try to harass my family at home. I am at Balmoral most Sat. & Sun. nights wearing my Florida Gators jacket. Come up and say hello. I guess the least you can do is beat me up. I'm a 64 year old man who was a Boy Scout !st Class so be careful.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2006, 10:02:00 AM »

To all the goofs that do not use their real name------ I do use my real first name. When I signed on for this site I thought I might get a few racing tips. Silly me. I chose not to use my last name because of you goofs who would try to harass my family at home. I am at Balmoral most Sat. & Sun. nights wearing my Florida Gators jacket. Come up and say hello. I guess the least you can do is beat me up. I'm a 64 year old man who was a Boy Scout !st Class so be careful.
Hank, do you still have that sharp as a marble folding knife they issued with the bear's head on it - LOL.  I myself don't care if a person uses their real name or not, but those who wish to remain anonymous should ask themselves if they would feel comfortable posting their lies and bashes if everyone knew who they were.  Most of these troll geeks would cower or run away and probably do something stupid like try to sic security on you.  Only the biggest of sissies would pull a stunt like that IMO.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2006, 10:57:24 AM »

Esteemed crybabies. Can't handle it when others "tell it like it is" about them and their posts.

I use my real name because I have nothing to hide and I tell the truth. I'm not afraid of anyone coming to my front door. If they did I would invite them in for an Italian beef & sausage and a few deviled eggs.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »

Hey Dan!
That sounds tasty.
What's the address?
Dan Nance

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2006, 02:23:43 PM »

Hey Dan!
That sounds tasty.
What's the address?

I'm sure you have already read that we were very lucky that we got our home sold in a short period of time. Probably due to the fact that the house showed like a model home and was in excellent condition with many upgrades and when you entered our home it appeared that you could eat off the floors.

We only have 10 days left in the house before we go to closing so I don't think you can make it out before then for Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs.

Our new home being built in Summerlin won't be ready until Aug. so everything will be going into storage and we will be staying with my oldest daughter Sandra until that time in the new house she just bought 2 weeks ago. I may be out of action for a Little bit until I get my computer hooked back up. I'M SURE ALL YOU POSTERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

When the new house is ready and we're all settled in we will be having a little house warming party and I will surly be making my homemade Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for. You are welcome to fly out and enjoy the party and stuff your face with as many beef's and sausage's and deviled eggs as would can handle. As long as you can handle being in the same room as Joe Dakuras, TC, Spike, RV and others don't be shy and come out and enjoy yourself and take a look around how a miserable person like myself lives.   
Dan Nance

« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2006, 02:48:18 PM »

I'm sure you have already read that we were very lucky that we got our home sold in a short period of time. Probably due to the fact that the house showed like a model home and was in excellent condition with many upgrades and when you entered our home it appeared that you could eat off the floors.

We only have 10 days left in the house before we go to closing so I don't think you can make it out before then for Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs.

Our new home being built in Summerlin won't be ready until Aug. so everything will be going into storage and we will be staying with my oldest daughter Sandra until that time in the new house she just bought 2 weeks ago. I may be out of action for a Little bit until I get my computer hooked back up. I'M SURE ALL YOU POSTERS WILL BE VERY HAPPY THAT I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

When the new house is ready and we're all settled in we will be having a little house warming party and I will surly be making my homemade Italian beef and sausage and deviled eggs to die for. You are welcome to fly out and enjoy the party and stuff your face with as many beef's and sausage's and deviled eggs as would can handle. As long as you can handle being in the same room as Joe Dakuras, TC, Spike, RV and others don't be shy and come out and enjoy yourself and take a look around how a miserable person like myself lives.   

burton, bring the whole family. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 04:36:50 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2012, 11:25:50 PM »

Some classic pre *** and pre Dakuras and Nance major rift.. Also, burton on top of his game. Please note some of the other posters.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy ENJOY
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »

It's as classic as a fart that's been sealed in a jar for 10 years. Thanks for uncorking that.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2012, 02:10:13 AM »

Some classic pre *** and pre Dakuras and *** major rift.. Also, burton on top of his game. Please note some of the other posters.   laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy ENJOY

Richard Breth. AMAZING handle.

Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: