Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 09:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "  (Read 6079 times)
Dan Nance

« on: May 05, 2006, 12:04:26 AM »

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days, a little birdie told me so today. It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game. I understand that Joe is tired of Janine deleting some of his posts but allowing other posters to attack Joe and say whatever they want and none of the posts are ever deleted.

I sure hope BTW doesn't lose Joe Dakuras as one of it's " esteemed " posters because this sight just won't be the same without Joe D.

Stick around, Joe. The fun has only started.     
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 12:10:46 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 12:20:22 AM »

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days, a little birdie told me so today. It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game. I understand that Joe is tired of Janine deleting some of his posts but allowing other posters to attack Joe and say whatever they want and none of the posts are ever deleted.

I sure hope BTW doesn't lose Joe Dakuras as one of it's " esteemed " posters because this sight just won't be the same without Joe D.

Who cares.
Report to moderator   Logged
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 12:28:57 AM »

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum...

"Esteemed" = "GOOF"  Shocked

Joe Dakuras is a little upset with Janine these days... It seems that Joe feels that Janine is ungrateful to him for all Joe has done to make this forum the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Gee... how sad... maybe he should go start his own board...  Roll Eyes
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 12:33:45 AM »

Quote from: INTERESTED OBSERVER
Gee... how sad... maybe he should go start his own board...  Roll Eyes

Always funny by the estemmed goofs to tell Janine how to work her forum.

because Dans packing and TC and Joe and STUPORMAN quiet last weeks this forums been 200% more useful for relaible 411 then normal.
talking head

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 01:28:36 AM »

Why is this a thread?
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 01:30:23 AM »

Always funny by the estemmed goofs to tell Janine how to work her forum.

because Dans packing and TC and Joe and STUPORMAN quiet last weeks this forums been 200% more useful for relaible 411 then normal.

You're the person this forum needs because you know it all and know everything inside and out about harness racing. People log on just to read what Richard is saying.

Don't worry Janine loves you.  
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 01:53:39 AM »

geezer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 02:48:21 AM »

mucker
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 07:01:06 AM »

AWWWWWWWWWWWWE poor baby!
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 10:03:04 AM »

Joe is one of the " esteemed " posters who helped jump start this forum with his insight and first hand knowledge of the harness game.

Is that right? I don't remember Joe posting under his own name until his license revocation process was at a certain point. Early 2005. The forum was very busy by then.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 10:42:39 AM »

Is that right? I don't remember Joe posting under his own name until his license revocation process was at a certain point. Early 2005. The forum was very busy by then.

Yeah, you remember a lot Tommy boy ( deny, deny, deny ) for someone who claims that they weren't around until Jan. 2006. Now tell us how you would read and not post for 2 years.
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 10:45:56 AM »

Yeah, you remember a lot Tommy boy ( deny, deny, deny ) for someone who claims that they weren't around until Jan. 2006. Now tell us how you would read and not post for 2 years.

I told you once before I was here under a different name before the hack. Do you suffer from brain damage?
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »

I told you once before I was here under a different name before the hack. Do you suffer from brain damage?

You where here alright. Tom Wendt ( deny, deny, deny )
tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 11:01:07 AM »

You where here alright. Tom Wendt ( deny, deny, deny )

Liar, liar, liar. Goof, goof, goof.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »

pitty we cant lose dan *** as well then this would truly be the number one raceing foram in the land!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 01:20:15 PM »

pitty we cant lose dan *** as well then this would truly be the number one raceing foram in the land!!!!!!!!!

Sure it would be. All you goofs would talk all your nonsence and in time it would disappear just like tackslew.com.

The fact is there are only a handfull of posters that keep this forum afloat. Tonymtomwendtfan and burton aren't one of them either, and everyone can do without Dick Breath ( management cronie).

Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 03:53:07 PM »

You know come to think of it if any of you people don't like Joe D. T.C. or me then why don't all of you go over to trackslew.com where all of you can talk to eachother in a nice and pleasent way about the events that are going on in the world of harness racing.

All of you such as Marty Engel, tmorgan, Edwardwilliam, burton, Rick Dane, Interested Observer, Richard Breth, ruckerfan, Joe B. MC, kellytuck, Mr. Maywood and many others can have yourselves a field day over at the other website. Please, be our guest and pick up and leave if you don't like the company over here.

P.S.
       I almost forgot that a few of you "GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES"  have already closed down trackslew.com.
brenda

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 03:56:38 PM »

Awe shit Dan what would be the fun in that?
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 04:13:54 PM »

You know come to think of it if any of you people don't like Joe D. T.C. or me then why don't all of you go over to trackslew.com where all of you can talk to eachother in a nice and pleasent way about the events that are going on in the world of harness racing.

All of you such as Marty Engel, tmorgan, Edwardwilliam, burton, Rick Dane, Interested Observer, Richard Breth, ruckerfan, Joe B. MC, kellytuck, Mr. Maywood and many others can have yourselves a field day over at the other website. Please, be our guest and pick up and leave if you don't like the company over here.

P.S.
       I almost forgot that a few of you "GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES"  have already closed down trackslew.com.

I forgot about EMP and NJhorseman, they too would be a great asset if they joined the rest of you at trackslew.com. Come to think of it since many of you already closed down trackslew.com maybe all of you can head over to the horsemansvoice website and do all your posting over there since you can't stand the guys who jump started this forum. 
alan d

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 04:26:23 PM »

Joe is a legend in his own mind  Joe should move on with rick and tony
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 04:39:36 PM »

Nobody gives a rats ass if Joe is upset with Janine/TC/DanNance etc; etc;
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 04:44:55 PM »

Nobody gives a rats ass if Joe is upset with Janine/TC/DanNance etc; etc;

Joe offers way more to this forum then you could ever dream of offering. Unlike you Joe has helped make his forum into the #1 harness forum in all the land.

Someone like Joe will be missed if he decided not to post again. On the other hand nobody would miss or give a rats ass about burton, another grandstand goof who knows nothing about harness racing.

P.S.
       My Boy David sure stunk up the place at 2-5 last week, didn't he burton?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 04:52:42 PM »

Dan:

Thanks for your general concern, but I'm only going to post when the topic of discussion is something of interest to me, like Pamela Anderson or the UNLV Runnin Rebels.  Other than that, these goofs know it all so I'm not bothering to waste my efforts arguing with some illerate that sleeps with his sister. 

The most comical thing is that Janine allows Dick Breth to continue on with his offensive screen name and posts, yet she wants to edit or delete mine. Other posters have emailed me saying the same but what can you do, it's her forum?  I guess Janine feels sorry for some of these guys so she allows unprovoked attacks on "esteemed posters" because they have celebrity-type status.  LOL

To: Richard Breth, Interested Observer, Hobbit, Tonymfan, Ruckerfan, Alan d, Burton, and Rankoutsider, I hope all of you are blessed with a long life of happiness and good health.  Good luck to all of you wonderful people. All of you have accomplished so much in life that I am envious of you so please excuse my jealousy.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:18:49 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »

Hey JD!!

What's the matter?Huh
Life got you down?

You low class scum!
Stay off the forum with that nonsense.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 04:58:07 PM »

Hey Burton:

No need to talk like that.  I only hope the very best for you and wish you a happy and healthy life.  Good luck and you are absolutely wonderful and a kindhearted  person too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 05:20:06 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: