Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 10:38:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Rules  (Read 2397 times)
Horse Voice

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 09:30:54 PM »

quit your crying horsevoice
 nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah

(An aside: INJUREDONE is the poster formerly known as "Hockeydad", or something real similar. The name has changed; his stalking continues.)

Listen you worthless POS, why don't you share what you and some of the other fine haploids over at HorseFlop have to say about Janine and Terry and others here? Real fine bunch of handicappers and horse knowledge you have over their.

Then you show up in a thread here, like a cockroach, and pile on somebody -- like anyone thinks you are clever. I read wittier stuff on the bathroom walls at school when I was in 3rd grade.

Go back to HorsePolyp and hide behind John Frank Army's skirt like the little pvssbag you are, and stop bothering the adults.
Report to moderator   Logged
INJUREDONE

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »

lol--i never ripped jan or bob
get you story straight douche bag

you contribute nothing on this forum
all you do is bash people

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:13:19 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
Horse Voice

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »

I honestly do not expect Janine to comment on this little tempest in the teapot, but one can add up the clues and come up with their own reasonable conclusion of what really happened.

First there was the earlier peevish complaint about the deletion of a personal name-calling attack on clockerbob. Then there's  this latest "public service announcement" of a supposedly incomprehensible and unfathomable policy that is inconsistent with anything Janine has ever done before.

Spin it all you want -- until very recently, I had never known, nor had I ever been told, that certain posters were off limits. No "supposedly" about it -- brand new to ME, so yes, "inconsistent with anything Janine has ever done before", AFAIK. (Now...I can certainly fathom that YOU have been told to knock it off before...) 

That was fleshed out with revelations that there were off-forum discussions throughout the day that started with "address the topic" and progressed from there. And of course, there's the fact that only one poster on this side seems to have this "hands off list" of people he's not supposed to address.

"Fact"? Unless Janine told you this directly, how can you even intimate anything factual here? Poorly constructed opinion, at best.

Conclusion? The picture of things presented in the originating post is an extremely slanted one, or at the very least, incomplete. IMHO.

Reality? One of your worst efforts EVER at trying to paper over the FACT that you have formed and proffered your opinions about this situation, uninvited and unnecessarily, based on very little credible information, failed miserably at it, and are now compounding your error in a desperate and pathetic attempt to somehow be "right".

And the forum members can see right through you.

Horse Voice

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 09:56:38 PM »

lol--i never ripped jan or bob
get you story straight douche bag

Guilt by association, d1ckhead -- the jerks you stand in a circle with over at HorseBlob do it, and you love every minute of it. Never seen you protest it, so you are no better than any other of the little girls over there.

Now...will ya quit stalking me? It is f'n creeping me out.
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 09:58:01 PM »

No dog in this fight, but I see a horse that got the shank over his nose, and was soundly snatched upon, and proceeded to go right thru the barn roof.....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »

I wanted to warn people that there are certain posters that Janine has declared "off limits" to criticism, and recommended that if the reader felt like he or she needed more information, s/he should contact Janine directly.

The claim of the existence of such a list of "off limits" posters is entirely inconsistent with the way Janine has run the forum for the past 11 (?) years. It's also not believable that it would not come up until now.

"Unfair" charges? How so? "Probably mistaken"? There's YOUR arrogance again

Nope, that's my experience speaking. While the claim of this list of untouchables is inconsistent, warnings to individual posters to cease and desist in their personal attacks/stalking/whatever on a poster or posters is entirely consistent, as are subsequent one-sided "so unfair!" public proclamations/protests/whines by those so warned IN PRIVATE, that "Janine has some secret list of pet posters or inexplicable unwritten rules".
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:23:46 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »

No dog in this fight, but I see a horse that got the shank over his nose, and was soundly snatched upon, and proceeded to go right thru the barn roof.....

Normally I do not agree with you.
INJUREDONE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 10:37:20 PM »

HONEST----WHY DO YOU BOTHER RESPONDING

HE BETS 2.00 TO SHOW --BUT KNOWS EVERYTHING....NOTTTTTTT

nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah---TO HORSEVOICE

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:14:46 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 10:43:49 PM »

I don't really think it makes Janine's life any easier when you guys sling the filthy names and gross imagery back and forth at each other, hockeydad. Puts you both on the "high maintenance" list. My suspicion is some of that recent activity might have been a contributing factor in today's events.

HV is capable of carrying on some reasonable and interesting racing discussion from time to time.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »

Well if this is Hockeydad, we are all in trouble here with him posting.

If he decides to stay, we will be hit with filthy words and disgusting threats, etc.  This happened here before, years ago, but they all left for ***.  With the exception of Mel and John Frank, we don't need those guys over here!  I swear to God.  Those are the ones I asked Janine about when I first started on here.

Look out!  They don't talk horses.  They just offer filth over and over.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2011, 10:46:57 PM »

I don't really think it makes Janine's life any easier when you guys sling the filthy names and gross imagery back and forth at each other, hockeydad. Puts you both on the "high maintenance" list. My suspicion is some of that recent activity might have been a contributing factor in today's events.

HV is capable of carrying on some reasonable and interesting racing discussion from time to time.

I totally agree!
INJUREDONE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2011, 11:09:54 PM »

pam--ther will be no filth
just dont like that when you try to contribute here---horsevoice
always has something to say
he is the problem on this forum

we can contribute alot here as owners--but not with this jerk

Horse Voice

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2011, 06:57:01 AM »

we can contribute alot here as owners

You can do alot of things, I suppose, but you have been judged by what you ACTUALLY did here, which fell largely into two categories:

* posted football picks (wrong place)

* called fellow posters filthy names

Is that the contribution we are missing from erudite "owners" such as yourself? Football picks and homosexual slurs?

Don't think we are missing much from YOU, Feruzza.

There is a crack in the BTW forum baseboard that leads down the wall, out the building and past the dumpsters on the way to HorseSlop; we are about to turn the lights on, so why don't you be a good little cockaroach and slither the F out of here and go back and cry to John Frank about how I done you wrong.   Cry
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2011, 07:42:37 AM »

HV, you should quit while you're ahead. Most people would have banned you long ago.
Horse Voice

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »

HV, you should quit while you're ahead. Most people would have banned you long ago.

For what? Pointed criticism?

When someone writes something stupid here, yeah, I respond, and I'm none too nice about it.

So what? Don't like it? Think before you write!

If I'm going to get banned for sharp commentary, make it NOW, please, before I waste any more time in a useless replica of kindergarten, where everybody has to be nice to everybody else if they want cookies and milk before nap time.
pezz97

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 08:27:00 AM »

For what? Pointed criticism?

When someone writes something stupid here, yeah, I respond, and I'm none too nice about it.

So what? Don't like it? Think before you write!

If I'm going to get banned for sharp commentary, make it NOW, please, before I waste any more time in a useless replica of kindergarten, where everybody has to be nice to everybody else if they want cookies and milk before nap time.
beer
SandyLoam

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »

Say, who's taking who to the sophomore dance in the gym tonight? Everybody wants to know.
Horse Voice

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 10:50:41 AM »

Say, who's taking who to the sophomore dance in the gym tonight? Everybody wants to know.

You'll have to do better than that!  Wink

Besides...I'll have to check to see if you are on "The List".
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

Normally I do not agree with you.

A far more reasonable individual than you suspect.  Do not judge....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 12:06:48 PM »

A far more reasonable individual than you suspect.  Do not judge....

You, or HV?

Problem is, one can only judge by the words on these forums. I have no idea who is behind these anonymous screen names.
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 12:48:25 PM »

You, or HV?

Problem is, one can only judge by the words on these forums. I have no idea who is behind these anonymous screen names.

If it is a problem-refrain.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 01:08:17 PM »

If it is a problem-refrain.

Not a problem problem per se, just pointing out the problem inherent in saying "don't judge".

The post above to which I responded was eminently reasonable.
nmslim

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 01:11:05 PM »

Does she "like-like" him?
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »

Lets post this list so we can see for ourselves......thought so. screwy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 09:45:06 PM »

Lets post this list so we can see for ourselves......thought so. screwy

There's no such a list.