Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 12:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE LITTLE GUYS STRIKE  (Read 4927 times)
sn

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 02:17:44 PM »

Yeah, and all you guys that think that raising your horses up in class will protect yourself from being a victum of Team Nance by claiming your horse, forget about that because we have been known to "Overpay" for horses and go on to make them into Ill. bred open pacers and FFA'ers Right King Carl?Huh??
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 02:18:34 PM »

yeah your big IF is the purse.... u might not be able to make your money back even if you do win lol ....unless which of course i know... youll be firing in the windows...if you come back... call me up ill help you guyz out with anything... just make sure when you leave back for LV theres an extra seat 4 me

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
sn

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 02:26:18 PM »

Thanks Bobby, Yeah there's one thing you can do for us go find Carmie I the blacksmith for us tell him we will be useing him to shoe all our horses for us and we will need him to order us some Polo shoes and some of that quarter crack patching solvent that we used to use!!! He will know what you mean. Tell him not to worry the cash will soon be rollin back in, Thanks!!!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 02:31:27 PM »

ill try to locate carmie.... i think hes in INDY ... but will do!!!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2005, 02:35:41 PM »

Thanks Bobby, Yeah there's one thing you can do for us go find Carmie I the blacksmith for us tell him we will be useing him to shoe all our horses for us and we will need him to order us some Polo shoes and some of that quarter crack patching solvent that we used to use!!! He will know what you mean. Tell him not to worry the cash will soon be rollin back in, Thanks!!!

Yeah, wouldn't it be something to get the whole crew back together for one last fling for 5 months next summer. I'll bet people are getting excited already for the return of Team Nance.

I can just see it now. Guys like Interested Observer and Burton and Casting Couch standing on the fence yelling obscenities at us when we are warming up.

" YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THE GAME LADDIES "  
burton

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2005, 03:13:16 PM »

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM BUT I'M DYING FROM ALL THE EXCITEMENT
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2005, 03:18:28 PM »

Team nance.. just please i beg you dont hire nate "well hey" aka "the great" to warm up... i dont need him blabbing in everyones ears thats why your horses win lol ... i had to hear it the other day from a guy who cleans bikes who warmed up Dee cozzi's (COrson's horse) who won the other night.. he told me its because he warmed him up different this week... i swear my exact words were "are you really that *** high"? "do you really believe your own bullshit"? "i should hit you with this shovel" ... and the guy actualy went on for a half hour telling me it was his doings that the horse won ..... Stupidity isnt a crime.... YOUR FREE TO GO!!!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2005, 03:24:29 PM »

Team nance.. just please i beg you dont hire nate "well hey" aka "the great" to warm up... i dont need him blabbing in everyones ears thats why your horses win lol ... i had to hear it the other day from a guy who cleans bikes who warmed up Dee cozzi's (COrson's horse) who won the other night.. he told me its because he warmed him up different this week... i swear my exact words were "are you really that *** high"? "do you really believe your own bullshit"? "i should hit you with this shovel" ... and the guy actualy went on for a half hour telling me it was his doings that the horse won ..... Stupidity isnt a crime.... YOUR FREE TO GO!!!!

Don't worry we're not lazy and will warm up our own horses. Two trips just like the old days. The clockers will be back in action when we warm up and buzz those critters ( as Tom Wendt would say ) a last quarter in 28 flat.

And remember this. No milkshakes ever used by Team Nance and no problem with horses tying up.
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2005, 10:19:59 PM »

yeah that is a real classy thing to say about two guys that have been in the business for a long time and just hsave had bad lluck.  are you jealous that they won or something?  with their wins the other night they officially surpass you in the winners picked dept.  by the looks of your ugly ass, you have a real problem feeding yourself healthy foods.  you have a lot of nerve mocking those poor guys.  i guess a bustout like yourself who publically calls himself racetrack phil cannot possibly have too much class.  and you have nerve to ralk about me and dennis the way you do.  just stay in that booth that you mooch everynight off your lowlife friends and driug pushers and bet your two dollars a race.  when you are least expecting it some angry people are gonna visit your smelly booth and get some justice you may not walk away from.  time to call a proctologist to pull out the program he is going to have to pull out of your ass.  you suck and are a loser.  hope you continue to lose for the next few months.
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2005, 10:30:21 PM »

Now Jarrod Duncan is winning races in Chicago. That tells you right there the game is dead.
iknow

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2005, 10:47:46 PM »

Now Jarrod Duncan is winning races in Chicago. That tells you right there the game is dead.

thats not jared winning. its doc wilcox. he wins about 8 races a night.
Dan Nance

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2005, 11:53:07 PM »

thats not jared winning. its doc wilcox. he wins about 8 races a night.

We'll put a stop to that next summer when we bring Dr. Dan back. Wicox isn't in the same league as Dr. Dan.......... Dr. Dan would win 10 races a night back in the day.

Wilcox sucks.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: