Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 12:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE LITTLE GUYS STRIKE  (Read 5159 times)
race track phil

« on: October 25, 2005, 04:39:19 PM »

I see that a jimmy durante and duncan price won the last 2 races of the pik 4 . seems to me the little guy will have a chance to wins some races now that tony's leaving . maybe they will be able feed their families now too !
                                      RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 04:57:15 PM »

seems to me when durante puts a driver up....his horses do pretty well....i remember cashing a nice ticket on his horse with danny knox driving actually....
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 06:39:56 PM »

seems to me when durante puts a driver up....his horses do pretty well....i remember cashing a nice ticket on his horse with danny knox driving actually....

He stock is normally pretty live.  Unfortunately, it does seem that he needs someone else to get it home, however.

I did make a nice score on him from the rail on Sporty Moran at Maywood this summer though...he's bettable, but you just need to install "padding" in your price to make it reasonable.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 12:28:43 AM »

Cashin on Durante is tougher than findin the lost chord.
sn

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 01:18:54 AM »

Hey Joe B, another know it all grandstand GOOF!!! with no credentials to back it up!!!!
what do you mean with DK acually driving???
for your information "Big Stick" won over 2000 races in his career!!!! how many have you won??? you should choose your words more wisely when trying to talk about something that you have no knowledge of and about some one who is'nt here to defend themselves!!!!
Go back where you came from we dont need another Saturday night opinion guy on here!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 07:26:46 AM »

What credentials do you require Nance?
The only ones you seem to have are:

1) You're not allowed to race as a trainer in Illinois
2) You're delusional about your training future
3) You're jealous about anyone successful in the sport you can't participate in.

You have a disregard for the fans of this sport.
Without the fans there would be no sport.
You're as arrogant as the owners you despise.

Well Nance, who do you think I am today???
NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 07:57:19 AM »

sn - you totally misintepreted what i said.....wasnt knocking knox at all....so for any legitimate readers out there....accept my apology for the misunderstanding....
sn - all i remember about you is you hung out with a guy named robbie savino and george chacos..thats a quality crew...says a lot about your character....and i wont waste another second saying anymore....oh yeah, one more question....where / who are you stealing from to get your gambling money these days?  Do they have Home Depots out there too?
Sincerely Yours, Joe " I have a job" B
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 08:06:40 AM »

Hey Scott - lets see....you wake up probably around noon....go out and steal for a couple hours so you can bet maywood tonight....that makes it 2pm...or 4pm our time...when you'll be responding..you know what...dont bother....because you'll get no further replies from me....enjoy the maywood card tonight scottie.....all home depots in LV...watch out....
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 09:15:51 AM »

Joe B.

Tell us more about Nance and the Home Depots?
This guy savages other legitimate posters for no apparrent reason.
Tell us all. I'm sure readers would like to hear.
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2005, 09:54:01 AM »

What credentials do you require Nance?
The only ones you seem to have are:

1) You're not allowed to race as a trainer in Illinois
2) You're delusional about your training future
3) You're jealous about anyone successful in the sport you can't participate in.

You have a disregard for the fans of this sport.
Without the fans there would be no sport.
You're as arrogant as the owners you despise.

Well Nance, who do you think I am today???
NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!

Why do you continue to spill your bullshit talk on this forum? At least talk true facts if you're going to talk at all idiot.

Where do you come up with your statement that SN is not allowed to race in Illinois. You claim to know so much about Chicago harness racing but yet you act like you're blind to the fact that SN raced in 1996 and 1997 at Maywood, Balmoral, Sportsman's and Hawthorne. He left Chicago harness racing on his own free will and got out of the business in early 1997 and moved to Vegas and raced at Los Al for several months.

If you don't like the Nance's and have a bug up your ass then that's just fine. Call the Nance's any name you wish but don't post lies on this forum for other people to read. At least the Nance's post only the truth, that's more then I can say for you. Either get the facts right or get lost.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 10:02:52 AM »

Answer Joe B's question. Give me some truth on that topic.

And don't forget the email you supposedly sent to Langley demading stalls for 2006. Show us that truth.
The word is out laddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a fraud.

One more thing!
I do remember a Nance racing in the mid 90's.
Impact on Illinois racing = ZERO!!!!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »

Answer Joe B's question. Give me some truth on that topic.

And don't forget the email you supposedly sent to Langley demading stalls for 2006. Show us that truth.
The word is out laddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a fraud.

One more thing!
I do remember a Nance racing in the mid 90's.
Impact on Illinois racing = ZERO!!!!!!!!

First off learn who you're talking to before you post. You're not sure if your talking to Dan or Scott when you post.

If I knew how to post the e-mail I sent Langley on this forum I would do it. Maybe Janine can explain to me in layman's terms how to send the e-mail from my e-mail folder to this website. Sorry I'm not a hacker or some computer wizz that knows how everything is done.

You're the only fraud on this forum besides Tom Wendt. Where have you been for the last year and a half that you all of a sudden show up on this forum and claim to know everything about everyone? Or are you just someone who posted here before under a different name. That I believe. I do know that you don't work since you're logged on to this forum 24/7 to spill your bullshit lies. Just like someone else I know to used to post on this forum.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 10:29:18 AM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 10:34:26 AM »

One Nance is the same as the other.
Pathetic@
Althought sn was a better trainer.
Although, that's not saying much.
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 10:39:37 AM »

One Nance is the same as the other.
Pathetic@
Althought sn was a better trainer.
Although, that's not saying much.

Yeah, and one " ghost poster " is the same as the other. PATHETIC PEOPLE.  Althought I do think that Tom Wendt is a bigger fraud then you. And that's not saying much.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 10:49:19 AM »

My,my, my!!!!!!!!!
It must hurt to see a guy like Duncan Price still winning races while you and your brother just sit and moan.

Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 11:08:00 AM »

My,my, my!!!!!!!!!
It must hurt to see a guy like Duncan Price still winning races while you and your brother just sit and moan.

Duncan Price can win races from now till dooms day along with alot of others and still won't catch the Nance's in career wins. Besides, why would it bother us when we retired from training on are own terms.

How can you miss a business " THAT'S DEAD LADDIE ".
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 11:40:30 AM »

You are able to copy the email and then past it onto the forum.  Will the Nance's be looking for owners or will they own all horses themselves?
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 11:49:54 AM »

You are able to copy the email and then past it onto the forum.  Will the Nance's be looking for owners or will they own all horses themselves?

Sounds easy but I don't know how to do it. When I figure it out I'll post my PERSONAL business for everyone to see just to shut up Burton who is a fraud along with Tom.

We need owners. That's the only way you can win tons of races like Rucker does. Did you ever know a trainer who only raced horses he owned who was at the top of the trainer standings? Can't happen unless you get hundreds of starts a year.

Don't look for us to race next summer if they are still racing for peanuts in Chicago. Racing for $3000 is a big waist of time. 
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 11:52:01 AM »

Isn't it pretty much a guarantee that they will be racing for less that the 3K you require?
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 12:00:37 PM »

Isn't it pretty much a guarantee that they will be racing for less that the 3K you require?

Not really. I have a feeling that the Johnson's are going to drop recapture 80%. Also, with Morgan leaving the bettors will bet more money and the handle will go up now that they know that the biggest horse breaker in the game won't be there to break 1-2 shots every time you turn around. Case in point " Fox Valley Bitty " last night at Balmoral. This horse didn't show a break on her card but yet the master breaker found a way to get the job done.

I think Chicago racing is going to rebound. I also believe that in 2007 Hawthorne will get at least 4 months of straight racing now that it's obvious that certain members of the IRB took payoffs to secure the most dates for Balmoral and Maywood.

County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 12:03:25 PM »

We can only hope your prediction comes true.  Your right about your personal emails being personal.  Did you claim any horses in the late 80's fron Wayne Plowman?  I used to train a few that were sent to Wayne after the fairs.
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 12:14:48 PM »

We can only hope your prediction comes true.  Your right about your personal emails being personal.  Did you claim any horses in the late 80's fron Wayne Plowman?  I used to train a few that were sent to Wayne after the fairs.

NO, never claimed one from Wayne. Probably because we didn't know if the horse would have brain damage or not from being hit in the head with a shoeing hammer.
County Fair Racing

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2005, 12:43:49 PM »

He is from Iowa just like Mike Arnold.  Mike did very well at the Red Mile in his younger years.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2005, 01:08:09 PM »

lol the only burton i know is Richard burton an X owner ... brother was a trainer.. he a black man turned into a pimp... but i dont think its him so i dunno ... but anywho .. DN SN are you guys coming back to PIMPMoral? and GAYWOOD? or is this just lies?

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 01:13:16 PM »

lol the only burton i know is Richard burton an X owner ... brother was a trainer.. he a black man turned into a pimp... but i dont think its him so i dunno ... but anywho .. DN SN are you guys coming back to PIMPMoral? and GAYWOOD? or is this just lies?

If the purses are worth racing for then Team Nance will race during the summer months only just to prove to all the goofs that we still can win races. After we make some money and prove that Team Nance can train with the best of them we will head back to Vegas where life is good.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: