Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 01:05:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marsh / Dillander  (Read 1683 times)
Idealtowne

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2005, 06:47:50 PM »

Does anyone know why marsh isn't driving parklane powerfull anymore? Also why did seekman remove dillander from his good stock? I do recall jason winning some nice races for him at the red mile.
Report to moderator   Logged
sn

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 06:49:47 PM »

LeVins took "Boom Boom" off all their horses after he earned them $75,000 in the orange and blue final with My boy David!!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 07:15:01 PM »

Does anyone know why marsh isn't driving parklane powerfull anymore? Also why did seekman remove dillander from his good stock? I do recall jason winning some nice races for him at the red mile.

Town
           They were taken off because " IT'S THE BUSINESS OF THE MOTHER *** ".
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 07:38:42 PM »

Dear Group: 

I guess Dan *** leaves no room for any imagination on where he stands concerning some issues.

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:40:23 PM »

Drivers are a dime a dozen.  Some trainers don't like to use the same driver all the time.  Drivers can pick and choose - why can't the trainers.  Owners have a lot of choice in this matter as well.  Gold Dust Beach's owner wanted Morgan to drive instead of Dillander. 

With All Do "RESPECT"
Justafan

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:59:48 PM »

drivers may be a dime a dozen, but good drivers, ones that take the game professionally, are incredibly rare. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 06:39:23 AM »

drivers may be a dime a dozen, but good drivers, ones that take the game professionally, are incredibly rare. 
...and loyalty is a forgotten courtesy.  MBD runs a bang-up 2nd in the O/B final, Ronnie gets the boot.  Hiteman can't get GDB to win when it counts, Jason does all that and a bag of chips, somehow Seekman needs to list Tony at Maywood.  Hey, how did it feel losing to Richard Oldfield ? Does anyone think Jason couldn't have gotten that horse into the finals, then also raced 1-2-3 from the 2-hole ?  Wake up.  TC
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 08:14:53 AM »

...and loyalty is a forgotten courtesy.  MBD runs a bang-up 2nd in the O/B final, Ronnie gets the boot.  Hiteman can't get GDB to win when it counts, Jason does all that and a bag of chips, somehow Seekman needs to list Tony at Maywood.  Hey, how did it feel losing to Richard Oldfield ? Does anyone think Jason couldn't have gotten that horse into the finals, then also raced 1-2-3 from the 2-hole ?  Wake up.  TC

First thing First - don't recall Jason winning with GDB in 151.2 on the 1/2 mile track or the mile track for that matter.   JASON didn't have the chip dip to go with that bag of chips.   Morgan gets the call and wins in 151.2 on the 1/2 mile.  Not to bad of a choice on Seekman's/DeVisser's call for Tony to drive.  Don't really believe the connections on GDB was to upset finishing 2nd in the Windy City Pace.  Besides 1st & 2nd place (75%) of the purse went back to Michigan.  How much stayed in IL.?

I'm sure if Tony was asked to drive at The Red Mile he would have probably been there for the meet. 

Did you pay the entry fee for the Windy City Pace?  You act like you had some connection with GDB ( maybe a dollar or two at the window?)

With All Do "RESPECT"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 09:39:45 AM »

First thing First - don't recall Jason winning with GDB in 151.2 on the 1/2 mile track or the mile track for that matter.   JASON didn't have the chip dip to go with that bag of chips.   Morgan gets the call and wins in 151.2 on the 1/2 mile.  Not to bad of a choice on Seekman's/DeVisser's call for Tony to drive.  Don't really believe the connections on GDB was to upset finishing 2nd in the Windy City Pace.  Besides 1st & 2nd place (75%) of the purse went back to Michigan.  How much stayed in IL.?

I'm sure if Tony was asked to drive at The Red Mile he would have probably been there for the meet. 

Did you pay the entry fee for the Windy City Pace?  You act like you had some connection with GDB ( maybe a dollar or two at the window?)

With All Do "RESPECT"

Didn't bet the race.  Just wondered why JD was taken off after he made them nice money.  I believe JD did win a little race here called the AMERICAN -NATIONAL, so take your skewed viewpoint and to under the bridge to "circle jerk" with all the other trolls.  Thereis no doubt that Tony is a better driver than Jason at this point in their careers.  Will any of you trolls ever get the point or do you just ***-argue all day and night ?  TC
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 10:43:51 AM »

Didn't bet the race.  Just wondered why JD was taken off after he made them nice money.  I believe JD did win a little race here called the AMERICAN -NATIONAL, so take your skewed viewpoint and to under the bridge to "circle jerk" with all the other trolls.  Thereis no doubt that Tony is a better driver than Jason at this point in their careers.  Will any of you trolls ever get the point or do you just ***-argue all day and night ?  TC

Once again, drivers can pick and choose - so can the owners. 

Do you own any race horses or are you just one of these gossip line Kings?  Money talks alot TC. 

Once again, you asked why JD was taken off and you get a reply and you don't like the answer - what did you really want to hear out of this subject?   This is called horse racing - not feel sorry for the other people in this business.  It's all about the money issue.   JD got payed for his services driving at the race tracks and made a nice chunk of change - but it was the  owners request for someone else to drive. Owners do pay the bills and the trainers. 

Jason did do well with that colt - but some of the horses - well lines speak for themselves.  He did miss a few good checks when he drove  at The Red Mile for these connections.   I would highly doubt that the Seekman connections would sign a contract with these drivers - so they have every right to do what they want and when they want when it comes to the drivers.    Ask Hiteman about sometime - he'll tell ya.   Pick & Choose

With All Do "RESPECT"
sn

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 10:51:41 AM »

L&L DeVisser already have all the cash!!! They just want to win to feed the ego!!!
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 01:22:40 PM »

L&L DeVisser already have all the cash!!! They just want to win to feed the ego!!!

Some people don't have ego's and from what I know of these connections - there is no ego.  Just plain very nice individuals. 

With All Do "RESPECT"
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 01:28:39 PM »

Some people don't have ego's and from what I know of these connections - there is no ego.  Just plain very nice individuals. 

With All Do "RESPECT"
Where did I ever say ANYTHING bad about L&L ?  There is no loyalty - how many times do we have to explain that to you scumbag, inbred, trolls ?  Now, live up to your moniker, show some respect, and leave this forim while you are way behind.   TC
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 04:37:19 PM »

Where did I ever say ANYTHING bad about L&L ?  There is no loyalty - how many times do we have to explain that to you scumbag, inbred, trolls ?  Now, live up to your moniker, show some respect, and leave this forim while you are way behind.   TC

TC - no one claimed you made the comment.  That came from SN (*** Bros). 

First thing First - I'm no scumbag or inbred.  Read more carefully on who's posting what on here.  Could you of possibly started this entire subject anyways on Marsh/Dillander? 

I just answered a question to the best of my knowlege and now you want to insult me.  Go figure - I tell it the way it is - and now I'm scum & inbred.  What did you really want to hear about these guys not getting the drives they use to get?  I believe Dillander still drives for Seekman.  Sat & Mon he's named on some.  Check into it will ya.

Have a great evening - and treat one the way you wish to be treated - cause it would be with

All Do "RESPECT"

With All Do "RESPECT"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: