Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 04:40:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wish me luck!!!  (Read 6663 times)
theiman

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 10:51:58 AM »

If you ever drive in a race with Morgan when he has his money down,ride shotgun and box his butt in and watch him squirm. Tell him it is for the BTW fans.

Then when you get back to the paddock you better go the other way.

Best of luck and many trips to the winners circle.
Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 01:30:01 PM »

Best of luck, and stay safe.
tonymfan

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 02:53:12 PM »

That's right, pal. There always comes a time to get back at someone when they do you wrong for no reason.

Bobby didn't think twice about spewing bitter bullshit and hate when he made comments about my daughters that were UNCALLED for. He's damn lucky I was 1800 miles away when he made those comments and I can only get revenge by posting on this computer.

He's asking me to wish him good luck after the comments he made? I don't think so, pal. 

Bobby apologized to you for that in public. He said he was wrong to do it. Why do you bring it up again months later?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 03:09:00 PM by tonymfan » Report to moderator   Logged
micha goss

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2006, 03:04:48 PM »

Dick breth!! haha, i get it now...

Wonder when Ben Dover is going to leave us a post Wink
rankoutsider

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2006, 06:47:53 PM »

Good luck Mr.Smollin, be safe...
Getting driving advice from Joe D. is like getting etiquette lessons from Courtney Love... YIKES
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »

Bring back POTRASALVE...
Tsunami

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006, 08:31:04 PM »

well i finally took the driver/trainer test ... and i passed ... wish me luck on gettin Qf's and hopefully makin my P's  anyone lookin to invest in me and get me started let me know ... pretty soon you guys can blast me and tell me how much of an idiot i am .. ill be lookin forward to your harsh words and bad help lol ....   so if anyone wants to try to help me out a lil bit ya know invest in the no les than 8 nark stables lol   either way wish me luck folks

•   LUCK
Richard Breth

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 11:22:08 PM »

Leave it to Richard Breth to bring up the issue of Cook County Jail on the forum.  

Stateville minumum secruity. Thay letting me come home Sundays after noon now not Monday. Six months no more Friday and Saturdays. If good behavior and making licence qotas.
FIRST UP

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 10:48:52 AM »

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK BOBBY!!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 04:32:35 PM »

dan ***.... you wouldnt come here and ball bat me ... unless you have no balls ... must be a female .. im half the size of you if you couldnt whoop me by yourself then you better start workin out ... but hey its kewl i dont need best wishes from you .. and your brother .. i hope he is at hawthorne and meets me... cause im sure he will have change of heart unlike yourself ... cause im not that bad of a guy but anywho .. DN .. i hope you do come here with a baseball bat ... i can teach you a few things about those .. your better off with a soaked telephone book .. works better

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
burton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2006, 05:07:24 PM »

Good luck passing the drug tests!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2006, 05:13:06 PM »

i should have no problems passing the drug test .. ive pissed many of times for others .. always came clean .. why would it stop now?

Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2006, 05:17:21 PM »

i should have no problems passing the drug test .. ive pissed many of times for others .. always came clean .. why would it stop now?

Bobby - fyi...weed is a banned substance....
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2006, 05:19:24 PM »

yes it sure is ... so is cocaine .. heroin .. and every other illegal substance .. so whats your point?

BIG FAN

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 05:47:21 PM »

Good luck Bobby! flag
TC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »

yes it sure is ... so is cocaine .. heroin .. and every other illegal substance .. so whats your point?
Robbie, don't listen to jealous haters like Burton and Joe B.  Notice how they can't talk harness racing because they are 'net goofs and Oakbrook rats.  Fellas, the REAL racing isn't in the OTB or even at Ratwood - it's on the mile tracks.  Robbie has worked real hard for R Bob and has dedicated himself totally to the business.  You guys accuse Dan *** of being "behind the times", yet you both should look in a mirror.  Joe B., just because you were stupid enough to let some con artist waitress get the better of you at Ratwood, it's no reason to take it out on Robbie.  LEARN THE GAME LADDIES !   trotter  TC    P.S.  Robbie, since I see you in person every week, I needn't wish you luck on BTW (you know my wishes for you and the young 'un 1st hand).
burton

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2006, 08:28:47 AM »

Robbie, don't listen to jealous haters like Burton and Joe B.  Notice how they can't talk harness racing because they are 'net goofs and Oakbrook rats.  Fellas, the REAL racing isn't in the OTB or even at Ratwood - it's on the mile tracks.  Robbie has worked real hard for R Bob and has dedicated himself totally to the business.  You guys accuse Dan *** of being "behind the times", yet you both should look in a mirror.  Joe B., just because you were stupid enough to let some con artist waitress get the better of you at Ratwood, it's no reason to take it out on Robbie.  LEARN THE GAME LADDIES !   trotter  TC    P.S.  Robbie, since I see you in person every week, I needn't wish you luck on BTW (you know my wishes for you and the young 'un 1st hand).

TC,

Are you secretly a producer on the Jerry Springer show??
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
arm and hammer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 08:57:12 AM »

i think the fellas name is bobbie not robbie
Sharp Trap Shooter

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 08:26:09 PM »

good luck to ya!!!!! Smiley
baxternukes

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 11:15:43 PM »

Good luck, I know when I got my Q I had a blast, I had a lot of good guys give me advice I was lucky no one gave me any shit! Don't get a big head just be yourself!And safe too.   
[/
Hquote]HIS FATHER AND PAT RYAN SUPPORTED HIM ..WORST  Q DRIVER THER EVER WAS..COULD'NT TRAIN ONE EITHER!!!!PLEASE LOOK AT HIS PERSENTAGE!!!!!!!!! RYANS FED HIM EVERYONE RAN WHEN RICK SHOWED UP!!!!!!NOW HE HOLDS A OFFICE. THAT NOONE RAN AGAINNST HIM. IT WAS GIVEN JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN HIS LIFE!!!!GET A LIFE MR..,....
emp

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2006, 05:19:26 AM »

http://racing.ustrotting.com/race_result.cfm?race_id=1816503&target=9963

http://racing.ustrotting.com/race_result.cfm?race_id=1816506&target=856125
vcackerman

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2006, 07:36:29 AM »

Looks he took people's advice about staying on the fence and staying out of the way in both drives.   I always wondered what the feeling would be like to be in the bike and be in the lead with not far to go...(like the last drive)
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 08:11:54 AM »

Best of luck rollin.
Michigan Dale

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »

Absolutely, Best of Luck, young man.....I think its a wonderful thing to see new and enthusiastic young blood entering the sport.   Today's upstart participants, be they drivers, trainers, etc., hold the key to the sport's future.  Some will make it, others won't, but they've got to try! Good luck, and be safe........
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2006, 12:12:24 PM »

thank you guys ... the last horse three five o .. is in to go at toledo this weekend i think ... horse is really green trying to fall down on me the whole mile especially down the stretch ... dunno if u can see the replays but anywho ... duck .... save ground .. and come home a good last 1/4 if i can dude

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: