Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 11:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lockmeister  (Read 902 times)
jrstark
Administrator

« on: September 16, 2011, 07:57:03 AM »

From sam:

handsoffmycookie to show at vernon
Report to moderator   Logged
vaporize

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:13:57 AM »

From sam:

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
this is great ...our beloved mod now acting as the agent for her principal  maroon
and the name of the horse is oh so appropriate.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 09:20:43 AM »

THANKS SAM
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »

From sam:

Janine,

I've asked this repeatedly, if you or someone else is going to post a selection, why should you then have to force everyone to look up what race it is in?

Why can't everyone have the decency to post the race number?
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 12:31:49 PM »

I thought I had saw it all here. Owner of a site making posts on behalf of a poster who is on a timeout and better yet it is to allow all of us to head to the windows to bet a 1/9 shot to show. OMG, it doesnt get any better then this !! Thanks for the post , I would have never known about the opportunity to make enough money betting her to show and be able to buy 2 packs of Dubble Bubble with all my winnings. head shake
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »

Janine...

If Sam is banned/suspended... it's really inappropriate for you to be posting "selections" for him, IMO.

Are you his personal assistant??  Roll Eyes
speedbreak

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »

Easy to see how this all happened. While changing his dipper, Little Sammie shouted
handsoffmycookie

bit by the horse bug as a yout
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »

An explanation would remove all speculation...but having folks on a string gets the hits...lol.  On behalf of mods everywhere:  :"My bag"  One possiblility is his PC is down, and was desperate to share the 1-9 shot info with us?  This admittedly is highly unusual to say the least, but so is "my bag", or knowing who is cheating, from the depths of grandmas basement.
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

Maybe 2.10$ horses to show at a rate of 1.0001$ per dollar bet doesn't pay the electricity bill? Or maybe the fellas at the homeless shelter got sick of his antics and smashed his Apple 2 GS into bits? Who knows, I for one am glad the guys gone for the time being
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »

I thought I had saw it all here. Owner of a site making posts on behalf of a poster who is on a timeout and better yet it is to allow all of us to head to the windows to bet a 1/9 shot to show. OMG, it doesnt get any better then this !! Thanks for the post , I would have never known about the opportunity to make enough money betting her to show and be able to buy 2 packs of Dubble Bubble with all my winnings. head shake

you would have had to wager $400 to show on her to get this tub of Double Bubble but admittedly it is very good bubble gum

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Bubble-Americas-Original-Bubble-Bucket/dp/B000NFC0Y6
NIATROSS

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »

you would have had to wager $400 to show on her to get this tub of Double Bubble but admittedly it is very good bubble gum

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Bubble-Americas-Original-Bubble-Bucket/dp/B000NFC0Y6

I agree.I like Double Bubble but Bazooka is still my favorite.
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 01:52:33 PM »

This might be my youth showing but did you guys have big league chew growing up? Not an elite gum but used to enjoy dipping hand into the pouch and stuffing mouth w/ ungodly amounts of the stuff, also liked the pictures on the pouch of the juiced up batters.. Also like juicy fruit despite clear lack of longevity.. If only these modern gums that last for very long times could apply their science to gums like bazooka, bubble yum, dubble bubble (yes, I'm aware double is correct spelling)
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »

This might be my youth showing but did you guys have big league chew growing up? Not an elite gum but used to enjoy dipping hand into the pouch and stuffing mouth w/ ungodly amounts of the stuff, also liked the pictures on the pouch of the juiced up batters.. Also like juicy fruit despite clear lack of longevity.. If only these modern gums that last for very long times could apply their science to gums like bazooka, bubble yum, dubble bubble (yes, I'm aware double is correct spelling)

Fruit stripe was the bomb.....bags of gold too.....
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 04:55:37 PM »

Fruit Stripe= zebra gum? A+ buggyboy!
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »

Fruit Stripe= zebra gum? A+ buggyboy!

Yup....
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 07:35:41 PM »

The zebra gum quite possibly had the shortest duration of all gums in the history of gum, the different colors (to the best of my recollection) were indistinguishable flavorwise yet as a kid I was POSITIVE I could tell the difference
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 08:05:50 PM »

The zebra gum quite possibly had the shortest duration of all gums in the history of gum, the different colors (to the best of my recollection) were indistinguishable flavorwise yet as a kid I was POSITIVE I could tell the difference

isn't it nice that we're discussing wagering on horses in the hopes of winning enough $$$ to purchase some bubble gum

trophy
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »

Lol ya I'm done dealing w/ the guy, his stupidity and constant dodging of questions that clearly indicate deceit on his part have frustrated me in the past but no longer, seems stupid to let an idiot get u upset, u see the mayweather fight, I won just enough to cover the cost of PPV and Malnati's pizza/grey goose (bet fight not going distance) but hate to see fight end on a clear cheapshot, despicable, had good time w/ friends, HATE mayweather, god I wanna see him lose, cocky ***
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 05:04:39 AM »

a

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 05:05:32 AM »