Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 08:02:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Words  (Read 1115 times)
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »

How is lesbian a bad word?   One nut case on here once said he thought I was really a man and I took it as a compliment, ha ha.

Never said it was a bad word, neither is g a y ......
Report to moderator   Logged

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »

How is lesbian a bad word?

There are some posters who continually insult any woman they don't like in that manner, much the same way there are posters who insult any male poster they don't like by calling him g--. It is obviously the worst and most derogatory possible insult they can muster. It's homophobia plain and simple, making it a "hate" insult just like racial epithets.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up  I guess it shows how bored we are .....

Thank God it's a separate thread now! Whew that old  one got stunk up. This one never had any redeeming qualities to ruin.
NIATROSS

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2011, 03:38:05 PM »

Quite some apology Niatroll offered up there for continually using derogatory terms for the mentally challenged. 

Interesting that when others use a term with *** at the end of it is derogatory yet not when you invent and use one.

No wonder you and Janine know exactly what the word hypocrite means.
NIATROSS

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2011, 03:41:12 PM »

You have one set of rules for yourself and people you get along with, and a contradictory set for those you don't like for whatever reason.

I don't think I will have any trouble finding people who believe your comment above fits you like a glove.
tapetea

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2011, 10:09:09 PM »

Who's John Frank?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »

Who's John Frank?

Whole thread about it on the harness side.
tapetea

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2011, 10:34:47 PM »

Whole thread about it on the harness side.

OK. I read it. I just don't understand why his name is brought up so often. Some kind of legend, or something I guess.  Huh
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2011, 10:40:57 PM »

OK. I read it. I just don't understand why his name is brought up so often. Some kind of legend, or something I guess.  Huh

Legend would be a good word for John.

Actually a nice enough/regular enough guy when you meet him in person, but something of a "character" in his Internet persona.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 07:19:35 AM »

Quite some apology Niatroll offered up there for continually using derogatory terms for the mentally challenged. 

Where is your apology you low life??  You call out someone else yet you are by far worse.  Now go ahead and take us all off ignore so you can read our posts and then put us back on ignore to show how pompous you are.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »

This thread shows me as starting the topic which did not happen, obviously someone cried to moderator and the first half of the thread started by whoever is gone.  Terry must have been up all night crying.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »

This thread shows me as starting the topic which did not happen, obviously someone cried to moderator and the first half of the thread started by whoever is gone.  Terry must have been up all night crying.

That is NOT what happened....the thread was split (you'll see the "Alpha Mare" part farther down the threads listings) because it had been hijacked and gone way off topic. No one 'cried' to the mods - the mods decided to split it to so each thread stayed on topic better.

NIATROSS

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 08:34:17 AM »

Exactly !

What a whack job he is.Supposedly has everyone on ignore and responds to all their posts. screwy screwy screwy
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 09:47:19 AM »

That is NOT what happened....the thread was split (you'll see the "Alpha Mare" part farther down the threads listings) because it had been hijacked and gone way off topic. No one 'cried' to the mods - the mods decided to split it to so each thread stayed on topic better.

It's far easier for them to believe in huge conspiracies of devils in the shadows manipulating the forum, than accept the simple explanation that the mods do things on their own.  screwy screwy screwy
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 10:01:01 AM »

It's far easier for them to believe in huge conspiracies of devils in the shadows manipulating the forum, than accept the simple explanation that the mods do things on their own.  screwy screwy screwy

No it's actually easier for us to read your words.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 10:55:32 AM »

It was split early yest evening - if it would make you feel better, OTB, your name as 'starter' can be removed- that just happened to be the post where it was split....sheesh - do things really need to be this petty? People are going to err and use derogatory words, but others need to not jump all over them and let it slide at times cause the more you jump, the more it becomes personal and it shouldn't - this in an online forum.... It's a slow time in the racing year, can't wait till Oct 1st...can't we all just try to get along? Most of us do like each other, at least  somewhat!

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »

Janine has been splitting garbage posts off the threads they ruined for many years. I guess I have been in total charge of this forum for just that long. 

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Or maybe the conspiracy crowd thinks women can't make decisions by themselves.

pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 03:36:01 PM »

Legend would be a good word for John.

Actually a nice enough/regular enough guy when you meet him in person, but something of a "character" in his Internet persona.

He is quite the character on line but he's really a good guy.  He's had a hard time since his wife died.  He misses her.  I can vouch he's a good man and his heart is huge.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: