Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 05:20:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Words  (Read 1094 times)
NIATROSS

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2011, 11:58:47 AM »

Or using the N word on the forum ...

Yes,I did use the N word.I used it to desrcibe those blacks who rob and prey on older people of there few belongings for drug money.

I also admitted to having some racist thoughts as I feel many people do only act like they do not..
Report to moderator   Logged
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2011, 11:59:22 AM »

Obviously it is over your head so I will try slowly so you can understand.

Why bother bringing up John Franks calling women lesbians in ANY thread if iit did not offend you ?

OMG....I was saying the reasons I thought he was not a nice person...."nice" people don't call women lesbians....I could give two shits what he calls me....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »

Maybe the thought processes are a wee bit  **retarded out his way.....

I don't pretend to know that one way or the other, but do know he's got no genuine interest in not using offensive terms.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »

OMG....I was saying the reasons I thought he was not a nice person...."nice" people don't call women lesbians....I could give two shits what he calls me....

Everyone, and I mean everyone but Niatroll (and I suspect even him), knows what you meant. You shouldn't waste your time explaining yourself to someone who's obviously twisting (as usual) what you wrote simply to engage you in a battle and put you on the defensive because he's bored and has nothing better to do. It's what he does. It's his sole reason for being on the forum, trying to sling little barbs at people and get under their skin. He thinks he can try and make others feel as miserable about themselves as he does about himself. He's 100% ignore material.
NIATROSS

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »

I don't pretend to know that one way or the other, but do know he's got no genuine interest in not using offensive terms.

Thanks for the opinion hypocrite.
NIATROSS

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »

Everyone, and I mean everyone but Niatroll (and I suspect even him), knows what you meant. You shouldn't waste your time explaining yourself to someone who's obviously twisting (as usual) what you wrote simply to engage you in a battle and put you on the defensive because he's bored and has nothing better to do. It's what he does. It's his sole reason for being on the forum, trying to sling little barbs at people and get under their skin. He thinks he can try and make others feel as miserable about themselves as he does about himself. He's 100% ignore material.

Again Mr I have to get in the last word on every subject please practice what you preach,

YOU HAVE ME ON IGNORE SO PLEASE DO NOT READ WHAT I POST.THE FEEBLE SOMEONE ELSE QUOTED ME EXCUSE IS PRETTY LAME COMING FROM YOU.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »

PLEASE SHOW ME ONE TIME I CALLED ANYONE A " *** " !

Just because all your old deleted accounts are no longer linked to your current one does not mean your old posts don't show up via search.

Click on forum home (gray button, not the navy one) and then type *** in the search box above.  (If you search from within a thread, it will only search that thread.)

Or are you going to claim that those old Niatross and Zenyatta posts aren't yours?
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »

I don't think it is the place for the host or moderator to get involved in these intramural board battles.  If somebody gets out of line, inform them off the board or do what you have to do, don't get involved here.  It reinforces the idea that you guys are part of the "we" in these we vs them arguments.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 01:40:06 PM »

Or using the N word on the forum ...

This is a good one, the guy who calls people vile names complains about others!!!  Crawl back in your hole.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 01:41:10 PM »

You're a know it all??  Oh yeah that's right you THINK you are.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 01:49:48 PM »

I don't think it is the place for the host or moderator to get involved in these intramural board battles. 

Quite frankly, if I was mod, and someone attacked the new mod like these clowns apparently did above to get this all started, they'd be 86'ed pronto. And all over their own twisted fabrication that's been over and done with for more than a year anyhow, where no one insulted the mentally challenged to begin with - it was THEM being insulted.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

But that's me.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 02:02:54 PM »

Just because all your old deleted accounts are no longer linked to your current one does not mean your old posts don't show up via search.

Or are you going to claim that those old Niatross and Zenyatta posts aren't yours?

Wow, there's a rather inconvenient side effect of playing musical forum accounts like Niatroll does to get out from under bans - Can't go back and delete the damning evidence against your own bad self.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
NIATROSS

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 02:03:23 PM »

Click on forum home (gray button, not the navy one) and then type *** in the search box above.  (If you search from within a thread, it will only search that thread.)

No,I am not denying any of the old Niatross or Zenyatta posts are mine.I also admitted to using  the N word earlier in this thread and under what context.I also admitted to some racist thoughts and my thoughts behind that.However I never called anyone a " *** " as you claim I have.
Now are you going to provide such  proof that I did or admit you were wrong in saying  I did ?
NIATROSS

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 02:09:18 PM »

Wow, there's a rather inconvenient side effect of playing musical forum accounts like Niatroll does to get out from under bans - Can't go back and delete the damning evidence against your own bad self.
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

You really are a dope screwy screwy screwy
.Despite deleting my account I was still suspended via my email or IP address
There is also no need to delete anything as I stand by behind  my posts like you being a lying hypocrite troll.
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »

Again Mr I have to get in the last word on every subject please practice what you preach,

YOU HAVE ME ON IGNORE SO PLEASE DO NOT READ WHAT I POST.THE FEEBLE SOMEONE ELSE QUOTED ME EXCUSE IS PRETTY LAME COMING FROM YOU.

Just because pompous a** has you on ignore doesn't mean he does not read your posts.  He admitted to reading 85 pages of my posts....just more sickness from him.
NIATROSS

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »

Just because pompous a** has you on ignore doesn't mean he does not read your posts.  He admitted to reading 85 pages of my posts....just more sickness from him.

It is even funnier that he preaches to others to put people on ignore !

NIATROSS

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 02:21:18 PM »

Quite frankly, if I was mod, and someone attacked the new mod like these clowns apparently did above to get this all started, they'd be 86'ed pronto. And all over their own twisted fabrication that's been over and done with for more than a year anyhow, where no one insulted the mentally challenged to begin with - it was THEM being insulted.
But that's me.

Who are you trying to kid ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
You are the ultra secret behind the scenes crybaby moderator.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2011, 02:25:54 PM »

No,I am not denying any of the old Niatross or Zenyatta posts are mine.I also admitted to using  the N word earlier in this thread and under what context.I also admitted to some racist thoughts and my thoughts behind that.However I never called anyone a " *** " as you claim I have.
Now are you going to provide such  proof that I did or admit you were wrong in saying  I did ?

The links should be clickable:

One again you cannot read the facts even when they are in fornt of you.Nickles has long been designated the BTW *** but you and PIGSTOOL are sure giving him a run for the money. !

That would be SAMUEL MACDADDI,the IDIOT FORUM ***.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

NIATROSS

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2011, 02:30:27 PM »

I stand corrected I have used the term ***.

I will also have no rpoblem using it  again against the 3 people I directed it at Nickles Pigland and Juice Junkies  after the comments they used towards me and my family.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 02:32:36 PM by NIATROSS » Report to moderator   Logged
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 02:42:49 PM »

I stand corrected I have used the term ***.

I will also have no rpoblem using it  again against the 3 people I directed it at Nickles Pigland and Juice Junkies  after the comments they used towards me and my family.

Then you are a hypocrite.

You want to bash posters you don't like for using a widespread joking term, that they even stopped using and apologized for when others complained.

At the same time, you want to continue to use a more obscene version against other posters you don't like.

You have one set of rules for yourself and people you get along with, and a contradictory set for those you don't like for whatever reason.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »

Quite some apology Niatroll offered up there for continually using derogatory terms for the mentally challenged. 
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 03:00:20 PM »

OTB... Thanks for sharing.  I've been there in the same situation.  I totally understand.  I've walked horses with such children holding on for dear life for the first time, and gradually saw how they got so confident, they fell in love with their large protectors.  They would come and have no fear of these wonderful horses.  It was  so hard when it was time to tell them their ride was over!

Just the looks on their sweet faces would be enough to make it so hard not to cry.  Just remembering right is making me cry with how sweet it was to see.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 03:04:06 PM »

How is lesbian a bad word?   One nut case on here once said he thought I was really a man and I took it as a compliment, ha ha.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2011, 03:10:52 PM »

OK, now this thread needs to stop.  Everyone uses an inappropriate word now and again.  But keeping this fight up is like five year old kids!  It's gotten downright silly.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2011, 03:14:01 PM »

OK, now this thread needs to stop.  Everyone uses an inappropriate word now and again.  But keeping this fight up is like five year old kids!  It's gotten downright silly.

thumbs up thumbs up  I guess it shows how bored we are .....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: