Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 07:29:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lockmeister  (Read 1716 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2011, 05:50:31 AM »

dream of winning  meadows  show
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:22:36 PM »

whew  palone almost stole it with 8 horse with soft fraction   dream got caught behind soft fractions and bad cover, thought i lost my win money, made up alot to just win

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 02:16:09 PM »

Classic Sam, says nothing about a win bet before the race then after its over suddenly mentions that he bet to win, let me guess, you had 1,000,000$ on the trifecta too right?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 02:24:57 PM »

like i said i usually bet across the board  i post show here to get the totals up which is now 106 of 110 !!!!!!!!!   let's see you match that tough guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy quit being a troll

i guess your reading skills are lacking

pal you are a newbie i make money betting the way i do  i may bet 2000 one race and 6000 another it depends on many factors quit trying to make problems   i don't go into your posts making trouble if you are doing well that is great. what ever way someone makes money winning in the harness game is great. relax. i don't just bet to show most times i bet across the board   

have fun win money
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:27:46 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 05:25:00 PM »

The key differences here are as follows, 1, I don't post selections before the race then after the race is over claim I had extra winning bets, when all you bet is show and then your horse wins and you claim you bet it across the board that's extremely fishy especially when you consider the fact that you've made show bets in non existent show pools, you claim to have bet "4k across the board" when all pools had less than 4k in them, lastly,you fail to to list dollar amounts, clearly this is so you can claim to have bet 1,000,000$ to show on a winning ticket and bet 20$ on your losses

If you want to try to have any sort of integrity do the following (despite it being impossible @ this point w/ all the lies you've told whether it be about made up bets or even more pathetically fake deaths in your family)

1. List all bets prior to race- don't claim you bet to win when all you say you bet was show- if you bet win but didn't post it, don't claim it, we all see right through that

2. List dollar amounts prior to race going off- this way you can't lie and say you bet 20$ on the loss and 1,000,000 on the win

3. Don't make "bets" in pools that don't exist

Extra Credit (we're all dying to know)

4. When you bet 4k across the board yet all pools were less than 4,000$- how do you explain this??

5. Going 2-2 (or 104/108) betting 1/9s to show isn't that difficult nor is it an accomplishment- limit your bragging, getting 1.000005$ per 1$ bet is actually not that impressive, "2 for 2! Macdaddi does it again!" you don't see golfers declare themselves the greatest after making a 6 inch putt because it's really pretty F'ing simple.

Overall, if  you can do the first 3 (very simple) I'll leave you alone. Id love to hear you try to explain why your 12k wasn't in the pools but since we all know that's an outright lie I don't expect to hear an explanation (though would love to hear you try). These are my (as well as everyone else's) issues and they can easily be resolved by you and you alone. You bring this all upon yourself. Is there any confusion? Would love to hear your answers to my questions and Id be glad to answer any questions you have for me.

Stop the BS
Nick
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 05:33:06 PM »

If you ccan do the following very simple steps that will take an extra 5 seconds I can promise to stop making negative comments nor raise speculation over the (seemingly apparent) lack of truth. I'm DYING to hear why your 12k was nowhere to be seen.

Nick
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 05:38:40 PM »

PS, re: Scott vs Rick, will give you benefit of the doubt due to the age difference between the two drivers, their driving stats are pretty much identical, however, that doesn't stop me from enjoying his come from behind racing style, I don't think theres a driver out there who's less aggressive on the front end than RZ, idk I just think his styles a refreshing "change of pace" [hardy Har Har no pun intended] from the now universal approach of slamming foot on the gas
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »

quit trying so hard to impress bottom line if i bet show only on 106 of 110 with 5% rebates i win tons of money plus i bet across the board as a smart bettor  you have your way i have mine   do the math  but i only post to show to tick off the people here who can do 106 of 110 to show. move on quit trying to be a hero  and make some money

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »

Quote- "I'm DYING to hear why your 12k was nowhere to be seen"
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »

do the math and get back to me when you figure it out   106 of 110  10 % on average of 4000 a race   let's start there plus my other bets you can even imagine

stop trying to be a hero you are out of your league
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:30:38 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:01 PM »

Quote- "I'm DYING to hear why your 12k was nowhere to be seen"
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 08:43:41 PM »

do the math tough guy  can you pick 106 of 110  can you count that high laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 08:46:41 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 08:52:40 PM »

Failure to respond to question indicates you're caught in a lie, but, I already knew that.. PS I'd rather hit 50 3/2's out of 100 than 106 of 110 at 2.10$,
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 08:58:06 PM »

Just for you I'll try picking 1/9 to show just to see if I can beat your 106/110, I won't be betting them myself as it's not optimal wagering but then again you prob don't bet these picks either so I guess we're even on that one
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:29 PM »

r u that dumb rebates   REBATES    5-10% ON ALL BETS    DO THE MATH  

AS I STATED before i bet across the board on most of my picks

money do the math dollar dollar dollar dollar
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:11:46 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 09:30:02 PM »

do the math

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »

Where was the 12k Sam? Idk how to phrase that any clearer??
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »

This is the 5th time I'm asking, you've tried to sidestep every time, WHERE WAS THE MONEY
HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »

Good advice
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:52 AM »

i have posted copies of my bets several times in the  the past then i was accused of doctoring the bets   do a search and you will find them 

master blaster

not posting from Mom's basement

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 09:20:15 AM »

r u that dumb rebates   REBATES    5-10% ON ALL BETS    DO THE MATH  

AS I STATED before i bet across the board on most of my picks

money do the math dollar dollar dollar dollar
WHAT HE MEANS TO SAY IS THAT IF HE DOES ACTUALLY BET, HE LIKE MANY HORSEMEN AT SMALL TRACKS w/ NO HANDLE BET OFFSHORE WHERE dollar dollar DONT GO IN MUTUEL POOLS.

The above statement may be opinion and/or speculation.  Do not trust everything you read on the internet.
Supporter of all suspected Drug Trainers
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 12:06:44 PM »

HEY DR PHIL HELP THE SAM /MACDADDI DISEASE PEOPLE

HarnessTheDream

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »

6th time, where was the money? You're a liar and a loser and everyone knows it
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 02:26:09 PM »

who cares what you think  as i said for the 15th time i spread my money across the board  hey dr phil help this man laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy screwy screwy

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »

dr drew can u help laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: