Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 08:56:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A NEW LOW  (Read 780 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2005, 06:29:34 AM »

Yesterday, we managed to set a new low with attacks.  Let's start today fresh and try to "get" the real targets - the people in track ownership and the Racing Board who prevent fair play with their unlawful collusion.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
sn

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 10:45:56 AM »

Dont the Johnstons have family that are fighting for the country?

Oh no , thats right, they are fighting to charge for Coffee
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 12:35:48 PM »

TOTAL GOOFS !!!!!

[/b]
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 12:58:08 PM »

Yesterday, we managed to set a new low with attacks.  Let's start today fresh and try to "get" the real targets - the people in track ownership and the Racing Board who prevent fair play with their unlawful collusion.  TC

Theres the problem with the forum TC some posters trying to set the agenda and subjects for everyone.

I never cared about the racing board or the track owners and sure dont now. Weve read more than enough of the same f*ing story everyday here for 12 months. What I do care about is horsemen and drivers who cheat me the bettor peoples thoughts on races what else is going on the the harness industry maybe some history I dont know. But no one can have a civil discusion about anything here without one of the professional troll "esteemed posters" jumping on the subject to beat up insult abuse the posters or declare the subject worthless or hijack the subject back to attacking the Johnstons or IRB or Doc or Phil or cry about how one of those four screwed someone in the past or hijack the subject to talk about himself! Then if someone disagrees with the professional trolls they start a campaign of character asasination.

You get the professional trolls to shape up and act like this is a forum for everyone who wants to talk about Chicago harness not just them and there agendas and vendettas I wager this place calms down plenty. I could retire and go back to lurk mode. But now you have lots of names giving the professionals back what they earned from constantly ruining so many subjects. If you want to talk about the Johnstons and IRB great just dont jam it into every subject any one else starts. Dont beat the hell out of anyone who disagrees. People get pissed.

As Joe would say just my opinion open to debate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: