Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 12:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBERTS ----SMOLIN !!  (Read 3681 times)
FILLYNATION

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 10:39:48 AM »

Found Cash , I agree with you and wondered why Vaporize or Robert Smellin don't respond with negative posts . Maybe because your not considered a cougar !!!!!!!!!!!!
They seem to bash woman quite a bit
Gay tendencies HuhHuhHuhHuh  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged
vaporize

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

Found Cash , I agree with you and wondered why Vaporize or Robert Smellin don't respond with negative posts . Maybe because your not considered a cougar !!!!!!!!!!!!
They seem to bash woman quite a bit
Gay tendencies HuhHuhHuhHuh  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
There you go again...Gayophobia..Is your old man out of the closet yet ?
You are a totally idiot..In fact Donna has outed you...Mari out or Iowa...NOT.
FILLYNATION

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »

you posted i was a cougar vaporize ...
It nice that you know what a cub and a bear is which is not gay bashing at all .
you have been tossed from here a few times haven't you
Just don't bash me and i wont bash you GIRLFRIEND
IRA

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG  !!        doh
vaporize

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 08:53:39 AM »

you posted i was a cougar vaporize ...
It nice that you know what a cub and a bear is which is not gay bashing at all .
you have been tossed from here a few times haven't you
Just don't bash me and i wont bash you GIRLFRIEND
So have you.. So have you... You are not who you claim to be...Donna Lee has verified this.  School teacher my ass... You are a spiteful vindictive person who continues to spew hate and venom towards the Smolin kid... Just leave him alone and worry about your own self...
FILLYNATION

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 09:06:04 AM »

So have you.. So have you... You are not who you claim to be...Donna Lee has verified this.  School teacher my ass... You are a spiteful vindictive person who continues to spew hate and venom towards the Smolin kid... Just leave him alone and worry about your own self...
You must be kidding me Vapor
Please read your post which are usually negative .....
When is asking a question about going to Florida  venom towards Smolin (Kid) He is not a kid Ozzie
Read IRA's posts which is a really good one
Have a nice holiday weekend
vaporize

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »

You must be kidding me Vapor
Please read your post which are usually negative .....
When is asking a question about going to Florida  venom towards Smolin (Kid) He is not a kid Ozzie
Read IRA's posts which is a really good one
Have a nice holiday weekend
No venom from you...How many times have you accused him of domestic violence and of being a thief(Magee's wheels)...How many convictions Huh? None..
Admit it you hate the kid...Your posts prove it..Glad to see you were and are the modicum of perfection.
May the horse be with you or should say in you.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »

May the horse be with you or should say in you.
   Cheesy
FILLYNATION

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »

Vaporize , It seems like you are short on memory or just plain stupid . You have bashed so many people including Smolin on this forum . You were thrown off and were told to mend your evil ways .
I agree with your assessment that i do not like Smolin and think he is dangerous on and off the track . I don't know how you know so much about his criminal charges however . Was he arrested  Yes he was 
I find that lots of drivers in Illinois have had issues but Smolin and Oosting top the list ....
This will be my final post
I think i will be leaving this site thanks to you and JJ
I'm thinking it's getting cold and moving to Florida
Mari
IRA

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 09:48:53 AM »

filly, perhaps u could come back to the site and use ur real name. i think ive known ur not a filly . u hate bobby . as far as arrests go , any woman can call the police and claim abuse.  he should have never been involved with her to start with. thats his only arrest and he has no convictions cause she always went to court to drop the charges.  if u use ur real name u can give ur real reason 4 the hate.  perhaps its personal??  bobby is in fla. today!! that should make u happy.
vaporize

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »

filly, perhaps u could come back to the site and use ur real name. i think ive known ur not a filly . u hate bobby . as far as arrests go , any woman can call the police and claim abuse.  he should have never been involved with her to start with. thats his only arrest and he has no convictions cause she always went to court to drop the charges.  if u use ur real name u can give ur real reason 4 the hate.  perhaps its personal??  bobby is in fla. today!! that should make u happy.
good riddance to bad rubbish IRA...me thinks the filly is a gelding who has an axe to grind with your son. 
What was he doing sending the 9 in race 1 out to the lead Huh  Must have thought he was the best in there...board action was there...Thought he would come off the pace based upon past lines....No complaints I did bet the 6, winner, but had a nice ex with him 2nd..hoping he would have hneld on..
Looked like the Wilfong, Miller UFO show out there last night..7/10 between them...Albeit, imo, 4/7 at least would have won UFO or no UFO and with any other driver on them.
IRA

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »

i bet bobby,  that horse dont like the front end. i think he thought he was just the best !! the horse likes nw 1 . i got killed last night.  i keep telling him to get the u f o ----he says he cant afford it right now !!    i agree with u the bike helps !!  wilfongs horses would have  won in a jog cart last night .  im not doing any good right now !!   bang head    bang head
IRA

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:01 AM »

HEY, johnny is getting married today  !!!!   GOOD LUCK JOHNNY  !!!!!!!
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 10:40:43 AM »

Vaporize , It seems like you are short on memory or just plain stupid . You have bashed so many people including Smolin on this forum . You were thrown off and were told to mend your evil ways .
I agree with your assessment that i do not like Smolin and think he is dangerous on and off the track . I don't know how you know so much about his criminal charges however . Was he arrested  Yes he was 
I find that lots of drivers in Illinois have had issues but Smolin and Oosting top the list ....
This will be my final post
I think i will be leaving this site thanks to you and JJ
I'm thinking it's getting cold and moving to Florida
Mari

Me...are you serious?   Can't we just disagee?
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:47 AM »

Vaporize and JJ are two of the bestest things about this site.  God knows where some of these sock pup-- er, PEOPLE, are coming from.

As for the Blimpie Sunday nite card... I liked that 9 horse, too.  Not Smolin's fault he quit, got easy fractions up front, but speed was not having an easy time of it there the whole night... just lookit what happened to Odds On Moinet.  Tongue   Even the cinch Thisbigdogwillfight almost got beat on the engine.

BTW, why are the first quarters at Blimpie generally so SLOW?  

Why does Robert Taylor drive his own horses?

Does the Balmoral announcer have a PRONOUNCED Chicago accent?  To me, it sounds like a Buffalo accent, but, as I've said, I've never been to Chitown.  (Chicago expats here in downstate NY do complain that that they're often asked if they're from Buffalo or Syracuse).

Can someone perhaps suggest to the powers that be at Blimpie that even if they leave the fargin' trees up, they might do well to try to get a side view of the hosses in the PP, so maybe, just MAYBE, we can see if someone other than Marcus and Wilfong have UFO bikes, or something similar?

Inquiring minds want to know.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 10:52:49 AM »

FILLYNATION WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION?

MY SOURCES SAY YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE....YOU ARE SOME JEALOUS HOG WHO WAS IN LOVE WITH BOBBY AND NEVER GOT LUCKY.

RUMOR IS YOU ARE NOT EVEN MARRIED.

NOW, WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID....YOU HAVE HARASSED THE KID OVER MULTIPLE THINGS AND NEVER BEEN CORRECT ONCE.

GROW UP AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA....AT LEAST SOMEONE SPLIT YA, LORD KNOWS BOBBY DIDNT..............................
vaporize

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:07 AM »

First and foremost they oftentimes don't even come out in their numerical order in the post parade.
A couple of months back they canned the most experienced video guy and now have newbies and nincompoops shooting the races and scores etc.
Only use at most two cameras while they have accessablity to use three which could and would give you what you seek.
Surprises me that the Desyllis Stables, permits Taylor to drive their stock...Albeit their better stock is with Joe Seekman.
Finally, the BLMPE powers that be have never been user/consumer/customer/gambler friendly. They take suggestions for improvements about as often as CT admits to being wrong.  NEVER.
As to some of your other questions, that would be a story for another day and another time.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 11:12:39 AM »

Cheesy

They really do need a better *Business Model* there.  And synergies.  Lots of synergies.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 11:15:05 AM »

Vaporize and JJ are two of the bestest things about this site.  God knows where some of these sock pup-- er, PEOPLE, are coming from.

Excluding Vaporize, that has to be one of the funniest comments I have ever read at BTW.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 11:17:03 AM »

Hi Burton!!  What's your take today... the UFO bike is completely unimportant and shouldn't be noted on the program, or it is important and should be listed on the program?

Odd-numbered day today, so my guess is Door #1.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:29 AM »

Hi Burton!!  What's your take today... the UFO bike is completely unimportant and shouldn't be noted on the program, or it is important and should be listed on the program?

I've said many times it's should be listed on the program.
What's JJ's opinion?Huh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:45 AM »

Plainridge s hosting the Stan Bergestien race today.   That makes it ubberly special for Mr. Richard.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2011, 11:34:17 AM »

Quoth Burton:

Well she's geeting a lot of attention from the "shallow" harness press.
We're all reading about it.
We're all talking about it.
We're all watching her every move on the racetrack.
Sure is more interesting than haearing that Manzi used a cheetah at Yonkers on Thursday.
Of course you and the same one or two posters who hate positive stories llike this also said no one carew about Yonkers (but you report on it don't you).
Great story, nice filly, good news for all in harness racing.

Now there's a man (or, perhaps "men"... who is "we?")  who's really on the qui vive
burton

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »

Plainridge s hosting the Stan Bergestien race today.   That makes it ubberly special for Mr. Richard.
Thanks for the info JJ.
I guess since you're the best thing going here according to MD, he won't point out your numerous spelling mistakes.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2011, 12:35:06 PM »

Thanks for the info JJ.
I guess since you're the best thing going here according to MD, he won't point out your numerous spelling mistakes.

WHEN IN CAPS MODE I DO IT ON PURPOSE.

JUS HAVING FUN.

DON'T ALWAYS BE JELLOUS OK.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: