Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 11:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MY FRIEND  (Read 1645 times)
race track phil

« on: April 28, 2006, 01:39:00 PM »

GUYS ,   I have a friend that does something very strange , he goes to the supermarket and every tenth time he goes he fills his cart up with groceries and pushes it right out the door without paying ! alls he does is park the cart right next to the automatic check out machines for awhile and then goes and buys a small item and pays for it ! then he goes back to the cart and wheels it out the door ! he's been doing this for along time and never gets caught . he's very friendly with the employee's and will even help the customers out when they need a hand with their groceries to their car ! his father is a doctor and he also learned some medical procedures from him and sometimes pretends to be a doctor and prescribes drugs to certain customers and then he sells them the drugs at a lower rate . they think he's a wonderful guy ! how can it be that this guy does'nt get caught ? but I cant help but like him because he's did me a lot of favors that usually benefit my pocket . am I wrong to like a person that does things like he does ? I mean the supermarket has plenty of money so its not a big deal if he steals once in awhile is it ? and as far as his pretending to be a doctor , big deal he does'nt hurt the person by selling them some pills , just makes a few extra bucks that some pharmacy would make like walgreens and they have plenty of money ! do you think I'm wrong for being friends with this guy ?          RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 01:48:28 PM »

Dear Race Track Phil:

Naughty, naughty, naughty.

Kenneth J. Chadwick   

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
tonymfan

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:30:38 PM »

GUYS ,   I have a friend that does something very strange , he goes to the supermarket and every tenth time he goes he fills his cart up with groceries and pushes it right out the door without paying ! alls he does is park the cart right next to the automatic check out machines for awhile and then goes and buys a small item and pays for it ! then he goes back to the cart and wheels it out the door ! he's been doing this for along time and never gets caught . he's very friendly with the employee's and will even help the customers out when they need a hand with their groceries to their car ! his father is a doctor and he also learned some medical procedures from him and sometimes pretends to be a doctor and prescribes drugs to certain customers and then he sells them the drugs at a lower rate . they think he's a wonderful guy ! how can it be that this guy does'nt get caught ? but I cant help but like him because he's did me a lot of favors that usually benefit my pocket . am I wrong to like a person that does things like he does ? I mean the supermarket has plenty of money so its not a big deal if he steals once in awhile is it ? and as far as his pretending to be a doctor , big deal he does'nt hurt the person by selling them some pills , just makes a few extra bucks that some pharmacy would make like walgreens and they have plenty of money ! do you think I'm wrong for being friends with this guy ?          RTP

If you have proof he is doing it you should turn him in. If you have proof but do nothing you're a criminal too. If you don't have proof you shouldn't put that story here.
Bob Mueller

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:03 PM »

Phil, people just don't understand your creative story telling. I guess you'll have to be more blunt to get a point across. Take care and knock 'em dead at Los Al.
FreeLegged

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 02:43:30 PM »

I presume this is a set-up story, looking for answers so then you can say.."see this is no different than..."

nonetheless, a tip of the cap to tonymfan for a great answer!
Petro

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 02:46:32 PM »

RTP,

You can tell tonymfan isn't that sharp of an individual!!!!!
Petro

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 02:47:34 PM »

Is you friend's name Brown Stain!!!!!
race track phil

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »

If you have proof he is doing it you should turn him in. If you have proof but do nothing you're a criminal too. If you don't have proof you shouldn't put that story here.
      I cant turn him in cause I dont know which time he's going to fill the cart , he usually pays ! anyways nobody would believe me because he's such a nice person helping the elderly with their groceries ! guess I'l just have see how long he can get away with stealing ! other friends of his know but they dont turn him in because he helps them also ! plus he may have made a deal with the manager !        RTP
Petro

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 03:08:20 PM »

DOES YOU FRIEND GO BUY THE ALIAS, "DEVIL" "BROWN STAIN" "THIEF" "THROAT SURGEON"  Huh??
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 03:09:16 PM »

RTP,
Don't tell us his name is Tony Morgan??
tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 03:26:24 PM »

I cant turn him in cause I dont know which time he's going to fill the cart , he usually pays ! anyways nobody would believe me because he's such a nice person helping the elderly with their groceries ! guess I'l just have see how long he can get away with stealing ! other friends of his know but they dont turn him in because he helps them also ! plus he may have made a deal with the manager !        RTP

A lot of "don't know" and "may have" in that paragraph isn't there?
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 03:48:55 PM »

RTP, This anology could hold true for EL as well! Where is the proof? Don't any one say that I am defending him cause I am not! But he has to be convicted with proof that he did the crime!So far what I have heard he did his homework prior to the infamous bust,the goods were in the Daileys possesion!They have no positives to say for sure he was drugging the horses to have a predetermined outcome!
I don't think EL was preforming surgeries on any of them!The outcome could be interesting. 
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »

jersey cops aint bumb like the will county hill jacks they find something no if the devil was out there they would pop his ass real fast thats why the crook stays away

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: