Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 03:04:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fixed race at maywood park  (Read 5136 times)
thewhip

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »

Art Major would score down like a cripple every week... I think he did alright
Report to moderator   Logged
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »

Lame is a very broad term. Most all horses are lame to some degree.
Most all of us are a little stiff(lame) in the morning. Does that mean we should stay in bed till we feel better?

The driver scores the horse down and he is on a line a little. No big deal few of them go 100% straight.
Behind the gate he is alright
 First turn he is on the line again.
Farther he goes the more the driver has to hold him together.
By the end of the mile he is crooked as hell, and the driver is happy as hell to get back safe.

Next horse he drives scores down on a line just like the last one.
This one gets behind the gate straightens out and wins for fun, and that is the way it goes.

There IS a difference between sore and LAME. He used the term lame. Was he lame last week? Will he be lame next week? Hmmmmmmm
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »

he wants to win every race. he loves it.  beer

Did he want to win the last race that night when he ran down Carpenter with a horse that had no chance? Hmm, set the race up nice for closers. Who were the closers? Wilfong and Jared Finn. They ran 1-2. I know, Ira, you will have an answer for that too. And, of course, nobody had it. Right? $25, $24 $4.80 and a $50 horse and there are TWO winning tickets. Nice score.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 10:41:55 PM »

Your a *** ... And a big one at that talk all that garbage you want ... I'll be there wed. Morning and night you pick a time we can talk in person or maybe I'll show you the floating chips this horse has ... Talking about perfecting timing... And the last race I was looking for a hole... Didn't get 1 ... Carp didn't want to let me go ... Owell .. Horse shows leaving ... So run your mouth like you always do ..I've never once not explained something to you ... Shit happens that's racing ... And for your side of the game... That's gambling!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
IRA

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 11:04:59 PM »

i see over on horsedong penhacker ,warren and there little hate crew are at it again, penhacker has like 6 names on there he talks to himself half the time , what a nut !! have fun overthere u morons  people know ur full of shit , u wont b happy till the old lady gets fired. just keep running your crazy mouth steve !! i take a bath every month!!      screwy      screwy     dakuras-u phoney i know about u two  . pay me the the money u owe me lice!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:33:23 PM by IRA » Report to moderator   Logged
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2011, 12:11:37 AM »

Skinny jeans has had the one hole twice in the last three starts and not been on the lead.  

Diamond, you can come on here and act like you are in the know but when it comes down to it , you dont know squat. Your insuations of a fixed race in this case are laughable to anyone who has a clue about the business and better yet, has a clue about reading outside of what you read in a program.

If you did know anything about Skinny Jeans, you would certainly know that she is one of the fastest leaving mares on the grounds and just because she doesn't make the lead from the rail when its better she sits a 2 hole trip because of who shes in with, doesn't justify the stupidity of your comments that the race was set up. She can leave with the car, just watch her 40 previous races in Chicago and maybe you will see what anyone with half a brain who follows horses sees.

Surely the 40 previous races she has raced in Chicago were just tuneups so they could fix a race and have her parked to the half in 54 and get beat 50 lengths. God, you really are a moron !! No need to continue, I am done  screwy

looking in

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2011, 05:14:57 AM »

There IS a difference between sore and LAME. He used the term lame. Was he lame last week? Will he be lame next week? Hmmmmmmm
The last time I was in a Doctor's office there was a # chart to describe pain. One through ten as to how severe the pain was.
 Just think of that chart, and replace the word pain with lame.
 #1 lame is a little sore. 
#10 lame  is to sore to race.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2011, 01:38:54 PM »

Incredible Shadow you know nothing about racing. If Skinny Jeans is one of the fastest mares in racing then she should have been able to drop in the two hole if she likes it so much like you claim. She raced like a pig the last two times she had the one hole. Where did she finish? Read the program. Or better yet, why didn't she make the lead last time if she is so damn fast? She is not racing this week and a race was written for her and she could have gotten in because it didn't fill. Maybe now she is damn lame you f'n idiot, moron, degenerate gambler. Most everyone on here knows who you are spectator so maybe say hi to me next time I race. Just come to the paddock fence at maywood. nyah
vaporize

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »

Allums and Roberts are just two drivers with limited skills who hooked up in  a speed battle . These two couldn't fix a broken watch together much less a race together . I really think Roberts tries with every horse
Classic filly a  friggin classic...and oh so true.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
burton

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »

Why don't you race fixing accusers just post this.

I lost $2 on the 4th race.
IT WAS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!

That should cover it.
swoopdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »

if a horse is not sound, then what is he? ive heard sore, swimmy, crampy, pinchy, ouchy,stiff, tight,crippled, and a few more i cant think of right now. they all may be easier on the ears but they all mean the same thing. not sound means lame.
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »

Incredible Shadow you know nothing about racing. If Skinny Jeans is one of the fastest mares in racing then she should have been able to drop in the two hole if she likes it so much like you claim. She raced like a pig the last two times she had the one hole. Where did she finish? Read the program. Or better yet, why didn't she make the lead last time if she is so damn fast? She is not racing this week and a race was written for her and she could have gotten in because it didn't fill. Maybe now she is damn lame you f'n idiot, moron, degenerate gambler. Most everyone on here knows who you are spectator so maybe say hi to me next time I race. Just come to the paddock fence at maywood. nyah

First off I am from Canada and have never even been to Chicago, so your very misinformed in your thinking of me coming to see you in a Maywood paddock and thats a lucky thing for you.

Secondly, after reading your even more stupid comments regarding Skinny Jeans, I figure you are a disgruntled owner or trainer that has been made to look like a fool by the connections of this mare on another horse.

Furthermore, your pedigree really shows when you rip a good honest mare because she was parked to a half in 54 and backed up, all the while forgetting that has raced tough, week in and week out her last 40 starts while earning $45,000 on the Chicago circuit, since she was bought privately from Canada last year.

If you dont believe me, have a look yourself
http://www.canamharness.com

In closing , you seriously need help.
QuadCityKid

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 11:43:14 PM »

Accusing two guys that don't have two nickels to rub together of fixing races! Now that's funny.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »

ive heard sore, swimmy, crampy, pinchy, ouchy,stiff, tight,crippled

Heard of the rest but swimmy and pinchy are a first.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: