Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 12:55:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blind Luck and Havre de Grace  (Read 935 times)
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« on: August 20, 2011, 08:26:48 AM »

are going against the boys in the Pacific Classic and Woodward Stakes, respectively...only thing better would be to have them both face the boys in the same race - we'll prolly have to wait till the BC Classic for that-both fillies are worthy candidates for HOTY......might be the 3rd yr in a row the girls totally outshine the boys!
Report to moderator   Logged

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »

JMO but do you think the girls have out shown the boys for the last 3 years? They certainly have brought a lot more excitement to racing.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Desa1990

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »

Havre de Grace may be committed to the Woodward, but Blind Luck's trainer has not committed her to the PacClassic.  He's keeping his options open and the long term goal is the BC Ladies Classic:

http://www.drf.com/news/blind-luck-will-stay-home-skipping-personal-ensign-molly-pitcher

"He reiterated that the long-term goal is the Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic at Churchill Downs in November, a race in which Blind Luck was second last year as the 3-2 favorite."

CLOCKERbiggestal

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 05:50:02 AM »

are going against the boys in the Pacific Classic and Woodward Stakes, respectively...only thing better would be to have them both face the boys in the same race - we'll prolly have to wait till the BC Classic for that-both fillies are worthy candidates for HOTY......might be the 3rd yr in a row the girls totally outshine the boys!

Blame did beat Zenyatta last year in the BC Classic. :-)

Nobody outshone him in that race (nor the other  three G1 he won last year)

The horse that supposedly outshone him didn't win any open G1 races in 2010.

clocker biggestal

Kickers beat one-pacers almost every time.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 11:54:23 AM »

pick 10 races on 10 tracks at 1 1/4 on different surfaces and Zenyatta wins at least 6 of 10 races imo. I love how people denigrate the great Zen Master. It's laughable, like saying Obama is doing a great job. lol.
Round Table

And then I saw her, coming out of the sun.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

Since she is retired, it is a matter of speculation.  I do not believe she would have done as well this year.

I tore up my Republican party registration and threw it in the garbage about a month ago.  I switched parties.  I like Obama fine.

They ought to return to Tampa and fix the mistake they made.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 03:22:13 PM »

Since she is retired, it is a matter of speculation.  I do not believe she would have done as well this year.

I tore up my Republican party registration and threw it in the garbage about a month ago.  I switched parties.  I like Obama fine.

Wow. You are one of the very few who have done that as I know many Democrats who have done the complete opposite.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »

Since she is retired, it is a matter of speculation.  I do not believe she would have done as well this year.

She would do fine, because she'd just be running in So Cal, against the girls, as usual. She might have a tougher time of it now that SA is dirt, though.

I tore up my Republican party registration and threw it in the garbage about a month ago.  I switched parties.  I like Obama fine.

Obama might be in trouble if the Repugs can avoid nominating one of their ultra-right wing nuts like Perry or Bachmann. A reasonable centrist like Romney would give him a tough fight.
howdumbareyou

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »

Any Republican would be a welcome replacement for that jackass we have in the whitehouse right now.
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »

Any Republican would be a welcome replacement for that jackass we have in the whitehouse right now.

The word "whitehouse" is not really one word.  It is two words that begin with capital letters like in White House.  Go back to school.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 11:22:02 PM by APCD Dan » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »

The word "whitehouse" is not really one word.  It is two words that begin with captital letters like in White House.  Go back to school.

When something like that is posted by a nom-de-plume "howdumbareyou", you're naturally expected to cut some slack.

Can you imagine, I never saw the screen name "howdumbareyou" before today, but I already had the poster on ignore?
JoeMama

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »

Huntsman would have the best shot one on one. Yet, I don't know if he can get the Republican nomination. He is less of an ideologue and too much of a reasonable, thinking person. It would be a heck of a race with President Obama and I don't know which way I would go.

Wait.. what was this thread about?
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 09:23:09 AM »

Huntsman would have the best shot one on one. Yet, I don't know ...

Maybe, he will talk to us in Chinese. 

JoeMama

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 09:51:10 AM »

Maybe, he will talk to us in Chinese. 

Yes, we need to learn the language... all of us might be working for the Chinese soon.
Round Table

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 10:32:04 AM »

Yes, we need to learn the language... all of us might be working for the Chinese soon.

Joe, your blowing my mind.

Mick

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:46 AM »

就个人而言,我喜欢奥巴马作为总统所做的工作。经济上升和下降的时间和它不是总统故障.   我敢肯定,Mel 同意。

I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.  Sam "The Genius" Lewin
OTB

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »

Huntsman would have the best shot one on one. Yet, I don't know if he can get the Republican nomination. He is less of an ideologue and too much of a reasonable, thinking person. It would be a heck of a race with President Obama and I don't know which way I would go.

Wait.. what was this thread about?

Kent Desormeaux would get more votes than him, he's a hack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: