Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: brett pelling  (Read 1391 times)
firecat

Ignore
« on: April 26, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

why did he retire from racing,all the win he had as a trainer out east and the sudden retirerment, was it a force retirement for some odd reason,just wondering.
Report to moderator   Logged
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »

I was thinking the same thing..makes you wonder what was really up??? Could he have been tipped off?? I am trying to figure out why the early retirement when he was doing so good, Huh Just doesnt make sense to me
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »

maybe he wasd the  rat?

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 05:46:14 PM »

Good call .....I bet you are right...I bet maybe he used it too, got caught and Jersey insiders decided to nail the illinois boy taking all of the rats cheese......That way it wouldnt look so bad on one of their own?Huh.......Maybe "they" made a secret deal with him to retire and not get charged?? COULD LEDFORD BE THE FALL GUY?Huh?? WOW i think yes, that could of happened...but nobody will ever know..................
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:11:49 PM »

i agree 100% i bet hes down under winning races by the boat load

pacerfan

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 06:11:55 PM »

I thought I heard he was going to train in the land down under.
Not sure though. He di  "retire " very quickly.
midwestharnisdead

From the midwest where harness racing IS dead!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 07:08:35 PM »

His retirement had been planned for almost two years........ so cheating was not involved....... nor was his reputation at all......... search for articles on the big M website i am sure you will find out everything u need to know about him.......... rather than throw out inuendo's about his reputation that never came up at all

The great St. Louis Cardinals, as long as it is the NATIONAL league.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 08:20:39 PM »

guys got millions and millions from stock market he never needs to train again y would he stick around here and listen to dickheads like u guys writeing shit about him like on this thread? get a life all of u b pelling it one of the greatest!!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 09:14:57 PM »

a rucker fan you can take kenny out of your mouth now and take a deep breath and then put him back in

VJRNR

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 09:19:27 PM »

Pelling was a great trainer especially when it came to stake races (you can make your own conclusions/conspiracies). But if im not mistaken he originally was from New Zealand and New Zealand is bigger into harness racing than the USA? (correct me if i am wrong)
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 09:23:51 PM »

yes he is from down under but idiot like ruckerfan always protect guy like  that he has had positives in the past just like rucker anther  rat so why make him out to be a saint

DawgPound

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 06:58:52 AM »

I met Brett Pelling at Hawthorne in January 1982 ('83?), he was "training" with Brian (his father).  All Brett did was complain about everything!  He didn't want to drive this horse in a qualifier, he didn't want to ship that horse back to the farm, he didn't want to train this one...on and on.  The fact is he wanted nothing to do with the horse business!  Then Brian P. has some legal issues and now Brett is the trainer.  Hmmmm why the change of heart son?  Brett experiences some fantastic success in the horse business, now a sudden change of heart to retire?  I'm guessing he "retired" because he still wanted nothing to do with the business.  Let him go spend his 'millions and millions from the stock market' down under.   Good riddance counterfeit!
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »

didnt make him out to be a saint dick head but u dont retire 21 millionares if u rnt any good! the proof is in the pudding   mr didnt BRINGMYBRAIN!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »

HE SHOULD THANK HIS DADDY

Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »

guys got millions and millions from stock market

Do you have proof he has millions from the stock market? Did he show you the money? Then it's bullshit. Another made up rumor. I'm sure he has money but I'm willing to bet he doesn't have millions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: