Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 29, 2014, 02:45:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TONY TRACK 'HOPPING' AGAIN  (Read 1464 times)
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »

the best driver in the world right the best horse in the world right now should =win right but will see
Report to moderator   Logged

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
midwestharnisdead

From the midwest where harness racing IS dead!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 05:59:15 PM »

Does anyone have any documented proof that the BEST driver in the country right now CHEATS.   It sounds like a bunch of dusgruntled bettors that had to throw away tickets on him or against him.  I have seen Mr. Morgan drive since the middle 80s and have never heard of any discrepencies in his drives or trainees from anyone except from you disgruntled bettors/posters on here.  I dont here you all saying that sears is a cheat... or campbell........ or any of the other top drivers in our sport.  you all act as if u have inside information on his cheating or whatever.......... document it with proooooooffffffff

The great St. Louis Cardinals, as long as it is the NATIONAL league.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 08:11:46 PM »

you idiot when morgan was here who the hell you think bret shultz/jim shotz/hansen/grevengod/ was morgans paper trainer arnold too

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
race track phil

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 12:07:05 AM »

You say he's a crook and stiffs.

But you can't point out an actual race where it really happened like you intimate that it did.

You're nothing but an old hag gossip.
       can you point out any race that herve filion did business in for 15 years or more !  when he got caught I guess he only did it a couple of times ! wake up ! tony just has'nt got caught for his illinois stiffs ! but if your really interested go to the racing office and ask doc ! maybe he can tell you a few suspicious races that they could 'nt prove or did'nt want once he was ihha president , maybe the devil made a deal ! he would'nt cheat in a race ! he only cheated his main owner when he got started , the greek guy he ran out of the business tom cant spell his last name ! he bought a horse for 15 or 20 and charged the guy 30 k but the devil awas'nt to sharp back then and the original owner sent tom a receipt for the real price for his taxes ! a man like tony who does illegal throat surgeries would 'nt consider gambling on a race and stiffing his horse ! burton I have always considered you a smart man , but your so out of line on your belief tony's honest ! please wake up ! your entitled to your opinion but its a known fact among horsemen that tony's a cheat . by the way tony does'nt stiff free for all horses running for big money . what would be the point he gets a nice % if he does good ! nobody thinks tony cant drive ! he comes from a long line of cheats like father like son , do some homework and check out the morgan clan !     RTP
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: