Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 12:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Registration?  (Read 1119 times)
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2005, 08:20:45 PM »

I would say that all new posters with AOL, Hotmail, and any other easily changeable addresses should not be allowed to register until their address is verified by the moderators.  All the trolls on the site have some BS AOL e-mail, and if good conversation is the goal, these people will be stopped.

Just my opinion.

Best,
EW
Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:54:02 PM »

All addresses are already verified.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:58:48 PM »

All addresses are already verified.

I assume there has to be a more stringent method than just verifying that it exists?

There are some boards that won't even let AOL members sign up under their AOL address because of these problems.  While I believe this may be a stretch, something needs to be done to filter out the idiots.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 09:01:33 PM »

I assume there has to be a more stringent method than just verifying that it exists?

There are some boards that won't even let AOL members sign up under their AOL address because of these problems.  While I believe this may be a stretch, something needs to be done to filter out the idiots.

Best,
EW

Does that also mean we should filter out your idiot friend Wendt who trolls under fake names only to harass Joe D, Team ***, EMP and TC.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:04:44 PM »

Does that also mean we should filter out your idiot friend Wendt who trolls under fake names only to harass Joe D, Team ***, EMP and TC.

We should filter out the trolls, Dan.  You have NO PROOF at all that Tom trolls.  And, I don't have any proof that he doesn't.

You've been quite the bitter one tonight, Dan.  Personally, I expect more from you.

Best,
EW

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:11:13 PM »

¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬  ¬ Now I have a beef with you. If you want that then go to www.talktothemonkeysattrackchampion.com. I understand some trolls are idoits but some post the truth but do not want their names or personal information posted. And whats wrong with that?? Im not a troll and I choose not to sign my name. So whats wrong with that. I dont see Dan N, Scott N, Joe D. TC, and others giving me a hard time about that. That is why this is the BEST SITE IN THE WORLD TO POST ABOUT HARNESS RACING AND PERSONAL BUSINESS OF CROOKS IN IT. Especially the FRAUDS the surround HARNESS RACING. ¬ 8)

JANIE YOU HAVE THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD!!!!
Wait till you see how many more people will be viewing this site soon.
Its a little secret, and when you notice it all I want is a thanks. CHOW Kiss
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 09:12:56 PM »

There is no f#@*ing doubt that Tom is trolling.  He would die, like Dan said, if his .02 worth couldn't be heard.  Tom never should have sent that letter to the IRB if he were involved in shady business.  JMO.  I noticed that contest was compromised the very 1st week they brought it around.  I never entered it again.  Once again, the Gestapo did something on the cheap, and when someone took advantage, all hell broke loose.  Tom should sue the track for not paying him off; instead he launched a crusade against Joe D.  Now it has all backfired.  Is everyone happy ?  It makes me sad.  TC
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 09:26:56 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 09:25:03 PM »

There is no f#@*ing doubt that Tom is trolling.  He would die, like Dan said, if his .02 worth couldn't be heard.  Tom never should have sent that letter to the IRB if he were involved in shady business.  JMO.  I noticed that contest was compromised the very 1st week they brought it around.  I never entered it again.  Once again, the Gestapo did something on the cheap, and when someone took advantage, all hell broke loose.  Tom should sue the track for not paying him off; instead he launched a crusade against Joe D.  Now it has all backfired.  Is everyone happy ?  It mkaes me sad.  TC

That's right TC. Backfire. When you do something to hurt others it will backfire on you.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 09:29:55 PM »

There is no f#@*ing doubt that Tom is trolling.  He would die, like Dan said, if his .02 worth couldn't be heard.  Tom never should have sent that letter to the IRB if he were involved in shady business.  JMO.  I noticed that contest was compromised the very 1st week they brought it around.  I never entered it again.  Once again, the Gestapo did something on the cheap, and when someone took advantage, all hell broke loose.  Tom should sue the track for not paying him off; instead he launched a crusade against Joe D.  Now it has all backfired.  Is everyone happy ?  It makes me sad.  TC

How about this.  It appears they both *** up.

The sad part is there are DEFINITELY goofs that are finding joy in the collapse, as they do when it happens to anyone.

There's no question that of any business I've ever been in/dealt with/been around that harness racing is more void of morals than ANY OF THEM.

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 09:37:45 PM »

Dan says it best..."it's the business of mother-F-ers !".  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: