Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 03:01:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MANY RACES WILL TONY MORGAN WIN THIS YEAR ?????  (Read 4784 times)
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 12:32:43 PM »

just think of how many more wins he would have had if he didnt play games im not saying the guys a bad driver he's 1 of the best but he plays to many dam games here hes got 353 win sears has got 199 and only 40k less in earnings why wouldnt he go to the big m because you cant play games there ledford found that out the hard way
Report to moderator   Logged

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
tonymfan

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 02:10:06 PM »

just think of how many more wins he would have had if he didnt play games

Yes just think. There's all the races he does win place and show and all the other races the goofs say he stiffed. Add them all up and Tony is the best driver in the history of the sport. Take that casemania! If Tony wasn't intentionally hitting the board in the races he does or intentionally stiffing like the goofs say there would only be 100 races in Tony's career where he wasn't in total control of the outcome.
VJRNR

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 08:33:04 PM »

1112 Wins
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »

How many will he win or how many will he steal?Huh........I think he will win 750 fair and square...about 300 with his crownies blocking and coming first up for him and about 75 by the intimidation factor
emp

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 10:16:58 PM »

Morgan equals driving mark Wednesday at Harrington
[/color]
HARRINGTON, Del. - Driver Tony Morgan continued his tremendous success with eight wins on the Wednesday program at Harrington Raceway, equaling the driving record on First State's half-mile racetrack.

After winning the first and fifth races with Ge's Jordan ($3.40) and Harry Hornet ($3.40), Morgan won four consecutive races (8-11). He then won the 13th with Red Oak's Yankee ($4.60) and 14th with Sempre Veloce N ($16). He currently has 37 wins at the meet in just eight days of racing.

Morgan equaled the driving milestone for most wins in a night, set by Brad Hanners in 2004.

In one of the few races, not won by Morgan, Alton Lynch Jr.'s Put Them On Hold took advantage of a late break of the pacesetter, to win the featured $13,500 winners-over Trot.

The 7-year-old Call Toll Free gelding stalked leader Coerfurst through fractions of 28.2, 58 and 1:27.4. Coerfurst (Brad Hanners) then went off stride, giving Put Them On Hold the lead as he held off Bullville Sue (Tim Curtin) and Willie T (Eddie Davis Jr.) for a two length triumph. It was his third win in 11 starts this year for trainer/driver Lynch Jr.

http://www.harringtonraceway.com/press.cfm
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »

Wow, I mean Damn, His percent like blows away Eric Ledfords and Eric was using a powerful preformance enhancer! This guy must have the best hands in the industry! Could it be a magic race bike or fairy dust.
Or do they all have vetwrap on their docks of their tails! Or static electricty builds up in his wheels and zaps them into the winners circle.
Everyone said when EL was batting 400 he was cheating so how can we explain this miracle. It would be criminal for anyone else to do that good.
mymymy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 05:06:35 AM »

My sources tell me its in the bike. I heard his bike is specially made by Harmer. Tony made changes to his bike. It is supposedly lighter and balanced different than the others.( And his Mom's a vet). Shocked
casemania

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 08:58:29 AM »

YEAH YOU TONY MORGAN FANS CAN WATCH THAT CLOWN EMBARASS HIMSELF SAT NIGHT AT HOOSIER ON HOP SING!! I CANT WAIT TIL GEORGIE BRENNAN DRIVES THAT FARMERS EYEBALLS OUT!! THOSE HOP SING PEOPLE MUST BE OUTTA THEIR MINDS PUTTING UP THAT FAILURE FOR 200K!! DID THEY NOT SEE THE SHOW HE PUT ON BACK AT COLONIAL A FEW YRS BACK ON BREEDERS CROWN NIGHT WHERE HE WAS CHASED OUT OF THE TRACK BY THE NUMEROUS TRAINERS HE DROVE LIKE A COWBOY FOR!!???.........PATHETIC!!!  thumbs down
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 09:11:35 AM »

to all you *** morgan fans do you *** realize that morgan has his hands on 80% of the horses he drove before the race like in the barn 6/7 hours before the races . when he was here he had a line of trailers at his farm every day before the races that devil pre raced more horses than all the trainers at bal combined

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 09:14:00 AM »

Your out of your mind Tony Morgan will win for fun with Hop Sing. And by the way how is buddy Walter Case doing? Ask him if my license plates are ready?
casemania

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 09:16:56 AM »

IM HOPING AND PRAYING MORGAN DRIVES HOP SING LIKE A STIFF CAUSE THATS HOW HE MIGHT END UP KNOWING THE OWNERS OF HOP SING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: