Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 09:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MANY RACES WILL TONY MORGAN WIN THIS YEAR ?????  (Read 4695 times)
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 05:22:25 PM »

Tony Morgan is so stupid he goes all over the place and barley gets in front of brian sears in the drivers standings tony has had 350 starts and made $3,030,330, Brian sears has had 199 starts and made around $15,000 less
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 05:51:07 PM »

Tony Morgan is so stupid he goes all over the place and barley gets in front of brian sears in the drivers standings tony has had 350 starts and made $3,030,330, Brian sears has had 199 starts and made around $15,000 less

5% of $3 million for 3-1/2 months work is pretty stupid. Figures out to over $500,000 for the year of he keeps it up. More or less than you are going to make for the year, abcdefg jealous hater?

"Barley". Isn't that the Dan *** special spelling of the word?
talking head

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »

Figure out what 5% of 3 million dollars in purses is and then tell me how stupid Tony Morgan is.
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »

I meant he is stupid because it took him 350 starts to win that much money and it only took brian sears 199 starts to make almost that much why doesn't tony just go to the meadowlands like brian and make that much without having to travel all of the time
tonymfan

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 06:18:56 PM »

I meant he is stupid because it took him 350 starts to win that much money and it only took brian sears 199 starts to make almost that much why doesn't tony just go to the meadowlands like brian and make that much without having to travel all of the time

Why do you care what Tony does, if as you say you hate him? I think it is jealousy, just like all the other jealous haters on this forum.
lockedinthebox

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 11:10:30 PM »

the pace  Anthony Morgan is on gives him 1137 winners for the year.

melina perez tastes as good as she looks
race track phil

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 02:09:47 AM »

All posters who think he's going to break the record dont bet on it ! he's had a terrific start this year but can he continue the pace he's on ? I think he's coming for the hawthorne meet and it will be a lot tougher to keep that pace going in my opinion . but anyways the window is open for a friendly bet . may be a steak dinner at your favorite track or otb . but if he does or does'nt it still will be a great accomplishment . as much as I hate to say that !
                                         RTP
casemania

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 09:20:03 AM »

he wont even come close to breaking the record this year!!!MARK MY WORDS!!! Grin
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »

ya hoefully he'll be in jail

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »

I don't care about Tony Morgan.  If/when he breaks a record, how much of his earnings will go to you?
Um....let's see.....oh yeah--0!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »

Morgan buries his money in a 50 gallon drum at his farm so nobody No's how much he stole cheating the public

burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »

Morgan buries his money in a 50 gallon drum at his farm so nobody No's how much he stole cheating the public

Please explain to me how and when he has cheated the public?
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 10:23:14 AM »

cheating stiffing

Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 11:25:40 AM »

Please explain to me how and when he has cheated the public?

How does he cheat the public? Kind of like this. He's driving a horse at Maywood Park, 8000 claimer nw of 2000 last 5 starts. After beating the same class and same horses from the 8 hole wire to wire the week before the horse is still eligible for the class by $58 and draws the rail the following week. 

Of course he's 1-2 going from the 8 hole the week before to the rail and in with the same horses and eligible by only $58.

He proceeds to take the 2 hole this week instead of wacking it out himself from the rail like he did from the 8 hole the week before. Then knowing that everybody and their brother has him on all their tickets he pulls a Steve Pletcher move entering the stretch with an open stretch and leaves the pocket and takes the horse 3 wide as he lets the guy sitting behind him go up the open stretch and win the race while he runs 3rd.

That's how you cheat the public Burton, and that's not the only time he pulled that very same move.

LEARN HIS GAMES, LADDIE !!!!!!! 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »

cheating stiffing
Do me a favor please.
Let me know the next time this happens.
Thanks!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 11:31:28 AM »

How does he cheat the public? Kind of like this. He's driving a horse at Maywood Park, 8000 claimer nw of 2000 last 5 starts. After beating the same class and same horses from the 8 hole wire to wire the week before the horse is still eligible for the class by $58 and draws the rail the following week.

Of course he's 1-2 going from the 8 hole the week before to the rail and in with the same horses and eligible by only $58.

He proceeds to take the 2 hole this week instead of wacking it out himself from the rail like he did from the 8 hole the week before. Then knowing that everybody and their brother has him on all their tickets he pulls a Steve Pletcher move entering the stretch with an open stretch and leaves the pocket and takes the horse 3 wide as he lets the guy sitting behind him go up the open stretch and win the race while he runs 3rd.

That's how you cheat the public Burton, and that's not the only time he pulled that very same move.

LEARN HIS GAMES, LADDIE !!!!!!!

Can you let me know what race this was?
Or in the future, please point out when this occurs?
Thanks!
Dan Nance

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »

Can you let me know what race this was?
Or in the future, please point out when this occurs?
Thanks!

I don't watch races from Dover or Harrington so I don't know what he does out there nor do I care.

All I know is what I saw him do in Chicago many times over the years. Maybe you and some others don't know what you're watching but I do.

BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 11:53:21 AM »

same here i've watched him do it for years and he never gets called in maybe he has some dirt on irb board members like naked pics or pics with them have sex with farm animals thats the only way

burton

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »

same here i've watched him do it for years and he never gets called in maybe he has some dirt on irb board members like naked pics or pics with them have sex with farm animals thats the only way

Just what I expected.
Nonsense!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

if you think morgan dont cheat your brain dead

Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 12:09:11 PM »

if you think morgan dont cheat your brain dead

According to Burton he just made bad moves like Steve Pletcher.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »

with that devils talent he should win at any give time he just plays games like staying on the rail at 3/5 breaking at 1/5 that guys closed at bal on sat nights that goes to show ya when sunday sam widger is out driving him thats called cheating the public

burton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »

I don't recall Morgan's winning percentage on favorites to be much different than anyone elses.
For all the favorites he suppossedly stiffs, you would expect to see a difference.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »

then how do you explain when morgan wins 7 races a dover or harrington against better drivers and comes here and is 0 for 2 sat nights

burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »

o for 2 on a Friday night?

How do you explain him being the top driver here for a generation?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: