Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 07:05:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MANY RACES WILL TONY MORGAN WIN THIS YEAR ?????  (Read 4736 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: April 25, 2006, 08:08:19 AM »

How many races will Tony Morgan win this year? And will he break the record for most wins in a season. Does anyone have his stats and what kind of pace he is on this year?? Love him or hate him he really can pick up a horse and is one of the best!
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 08:14:39 AM »

the real statistic to follow is .. what will tony do more of
A. win races
B. do throat surgeries
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 08:17:01 AM »

or how many stiffs

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 08:18:45 AM »

I'm sure to the bad PR Tony got doing throat surgeries they are down this year. Look for a comeback next year when all his tools of the trade are moved to the Dover area.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 08:21:29 AM »

the only throat surgeries i want to hear about that Morgan does is the one he does on him self maybe he'll slip and do us all a favor

mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 08:30:58 AM »

My prediction is that Tony will break, actually shatter the all time mark for most wins in one year. He is on an unbelievable streak. I think that is his #1 goal to be quite honest. The money is going to be there, just because of where he is at but to have this on his resume of achievements, would be great for him. I am not a big Tony M fan in general, only because he seems to be very arrogant and the one time I was fortunate to meet him, he turned me off big time. I met LaChance and Pierce that same day and they couldn't be nicer. He will break the mark, barring any injuries.

MG-- flag
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 08:37:25 AM »

the guy  is creepy when you meet him kind of a devilish feeling

bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 09:03:10 AM »

Wins-1011
Stiffs-483
surgeries-105
tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 11:12:29 AM »

How many races will Tony Morgan win this year? And will he break the record for most wins in a season. Does anyone have his stats and what kind of pace he is on this year?? Love him or hate him he really can pick up a horse and is one of the best!

If Tony doesn't get hurt or something I predict around 1100 winners.
casemania

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 11:40:39 AM »

a little birdy told me that the meadowlands asked tony to come and drive on his off days from del (fri/sat) and that they would guarantee him at least 5 drives! he declined!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm??!! Cry
tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »

a little birdy told me that the meadowlands asked tony to come and drive on his off days from del (fri/sat) and that they would guarantee him at least 5 drives! he declined!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm??!! Cry

That makes sense. If Tony drove Fri./Sat. at Meadowlands he would never get home to see his family.

Little birdies tell many people on this forum many things. hmmmmmmmm??!!
casemania

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 01:07:34 PM »

yea blame his cowardice and his realizing that he just doesnt have the confidence to go up against the big league boys and get crushed on his family!! hey i dont blame him! stay at inbred downs and rack up the money against glorified "p" drivers and look like a star!!  thumbs down
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 01:12:51 PM »

3,492 !
tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 01:34:11 PM »

yea blame his cowardice and his realizing that he just doesnt have the confidence to go up against the big league boys and get crushed on his family!!

You are entitled to your OPINION.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »

Any good driver who competes against weak competition, creeps into trainers barns and showcases his "skills" in the A.M., and races 7/52/363 will break the record.  I think epiglottals will be way down this year; too much travel time to schedule them in assembly-line fashion.  As far as missing the ticket at even money or less - that record will be shattered faster than the wins record - GUARANTEED.   trotter  TC

A GREAT MAN LIVING A GREAT LIFE - OUR TONY !

Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »

In the end what differance does it make how many wins or how much money you had? When its my time I know standing in front of my maker I will be able to say what I did was honorable and never hurt anyone! I will be able to say I was a good provider for my wife and children. And my soul won't burn in hell. Face your maker with a record of wins in  harness racing what good would that do you?  
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 01:41:47 PM »

As far as missing the ticket at even money or less - that record will be shattered faster than the wins record - GUARANTEED. 

What is the existing record and who holds it from what year?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »

What is the existing record and who holds it from what year?
Tony - 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001...  LOL   trotter TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 01:45:35 PM »

Now, if we simply wanted to nominate the hardest working man in harness racing overall - even I have to give it to Tony.  He does put in more hours than anyone, and the dedication (good or bad) is second to none.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »

In the end what differance does it make how many wins or how much money you had? When its my time I know standing in front of my maker I will be able to say what I did was honorable and never hurt anyone! I will be able to say I was a good provider for my wife and children. And my soul won't burn in hell. Face your maker with a record of wins in  harness racing what good would that do you?  

Or a written record prejudicial of Mexicans.  Grin
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 01:49:34 PM »

I am not against them as long as they follow our laws and respect the people who gave us our rights by dieing for just that. Like I said what part of Illegal dont they under stand?
tonymfan

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 02:00:12 PM »

I am not against them as long as they follow our laws and respect the people who gave us our rights by dieing for just that. Like I said what part of Illegal dont they under stand?

I meant the first post in your thread. The one about speaking English.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »

Thats exactly right, when my grandfather came here from germany he had to learn english as did so many other immigrants did too. I am not a racist as you have implied, I have many close friends who are hispanic and Polish and Black and so on. I don't dislike any race, I think any transplant should respect the country !   
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 05:04:13 PM »

I hate Tony Morgan
off stride

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 05:11:06 PM »

I hate Tony Morgan
to do that on this board..you will have to get in line..and it is a long line
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 05:22:25 PM »

Tony Morgan is so stupid he goes all over the place and barley gets in front of brian sears in the drivers standings tony has had 350 starts and made $3,030,330, Brian sears has had 199 starts and made around $15,000 less
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 05:51:07 PM »

Tony Morgan is so stupid he goes all over the place and barley gets in front of brian sears in the drivers standings tony has had 350 starts and made $3,030,330, Brian sears has had 199 starts and made around $15,000 less

5% of $3 million for 3-1/2 months work is pretty stupid. Figures out to over $500,000 for the year of he keeps it up. More or less than you are going to make for the year, abcdefg jealous hater?

"Barley". Isn't that the Dan Nance special spelling of the word?
talking head

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 05:55:22 PM »

Figure out what 5% of 3 million dollars in purses is and then tell me how stupid Tony Morgan is.
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »

I meant he is stupid because it took him 350 starts to win that much money and it only took brian sears 199 starts to make almost that much why doesn't tony just go to the meadowlands like brian and make that much without having to travel all of the time
tonymfan

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 06:18:56 PM »

I meant he is stupid because it took him 350 starts to win that much money and it only took brian sears 199 starts to make almost that much why doesn't tony just go to the meadowlands like brian and make that much without having to travel all of the time

Why do you care what Tony does, if as you say you hate him? I think it is jealousy, just like all the other jealous haters on this forum.
lockedinthebox

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 11:10:30 PM »

the pace  Anthony Morgan is on gives him 1137 winners for the year.

melina perez tastes as good as she looks
race track phil

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 02:09:47 AM »

All posters who think he's going to break the record dont bet on it ! he's had a terrific start this year but can he continue the pace he's on ? I think he's coming for the hawthorne meet and it will be a lot tougher to keep that pace going in my opinion . but anyways the window is open for a friendly bet . may be a steak dinner at your favorite track or otb . but if he does or does'nt it still will be a great accomplishment . as much as I hate to say that !
                                         RTP
casemania

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 09:20:03 AM »

he wont even come close to breaking the record this year!!!MARK MY WORDS!!! Grin
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »

ya hoefully he'll be in jail

trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 09:50:39 AM »

I don't care about Tony Morgan.  If/when he breaks a record, how much of his earnings will go to you?
Um....let's see.....oh yeah--0!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 09:54:29 AM »

Morgan buries his money in a 50 gallon drum at his farm so nobody No's how much he stole cheating the public

burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 10:20:54 AM »

Morgan buries his money in a 50 gallon drum at his farm so nobody No's how much he stole cheating the public

Please explain to me how and when he has cheated the public?
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 10:23:14 AM »

cheating stiffing

Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 11:25:40 AM »

Please explain to me how and when he has cheated the public?

How does he cheat the public? Kind of like this. He's driving a horse at Maywood Park, 8000 claimer nw of 2000 last 5 starts. After beating the same class and same horses from the 8 hole wire to wire the week before the horse is still eligible for the class by $58 and draws the rail the following week. 

Of course he's 1-2 going from the 8 hole the week before to the rail and in with the same horses and eligible by only $58.

He proceeds to take the 2 hole this week instead of wacking it out himself from the rail like he did from the 8 hole the week before. Then knowing that everybody and their brother has him on all their tickets he pulls a Steve Pletcher move entering the stretch with an open stretch and leaves the pocket and takes the horse 3 wide as he lets the guy sitting behind him go up the open stretch and win the race while he runs 3rd.

That's how you cheat the public Burton, and that's not the only time he pulled that very same move.

LEARN HIS GAMES, LADDIE !!!!!!! 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 11:26:57 AM »

cheating stiffing
Do me a favor please.
Let me know the next time this happens.
Thanks!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 11:31:28 AM »

How does he cheat the public? Kind of like this. He's driving a horse at Maywood Park, 8000 claimer nw of 2000 last 5 starts. After beating the same class and same horses from the 8 hole wire to wire the week before the horse is still eligible for the class by $58 and draws the rail the following week.

Of course he's 1-2 going from the 8 hole the week before to the rail and in with the same horses and eligible by only $58.

He proceeds to take the 2 hole this week instead of wacking it out himself from the rail like he did from the 8 hole the week before. Then knowing that everybody and their brother has him on all their tickets he pulls a Steve Pletcher move entering the stretch with an open stretch and leaves the pocket and takes the horse 3 wide as he lets the guy sitting behind him go up the open stretch and win the race while he runs 3rd.

That's how you cheat the public Burton, and that's not the only time he pulled that very same move.

LEARN HIS GAMES, LADDIE !!!!!!!

Can you let me know what race this was?
Or in the future, please point out when this occurs?
Thanks!
Dan Nance

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »

Can you let me know what race this was?
Or in the future, please point out when this occurs?
Thanks!

I don't watch races from Dover or Harrington so I don't know what he does out there nor do I care.

All I know is what I saw him do in Chicago many times over the years. Maybe you and some others don't know what you're watching but I do.

BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 11:53:21 AM »

same here i've watched him do it for years and he never gets called in maybe he has some dirt on irb board members like naked pics or pics with them have sex with farm animals thats the only way

burton

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »

same here i've watched him do it for years and he never gets called in maybe he has some dirt on irb board members like naked pics or pics with them have sex with farm animals thats the only way

Just what I expected.
Nonsense!
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

if you think morgan dont cheat your brain dead

Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 12:09:11 PM »

if you think morgan dont cheat your brain dead

According to Burton he just made bad moves like Steve Pletcher.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »

with that devils talent he should win at any give time he just plays games like staying on the rail at 3/5 breaking at 1/5 that guys closed at bal on sat nights that goes to show ya when sunday sam widger is out driving him thats called cheating the public

burton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 01:17:30 PM »

I don't recall Morgan's winning percentage on favorites to be much different than anyone elses.
For all the favorites he suppossedly stiffs, you would expect to see a difference.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 01:23:09 PM »

then how do you explain when morgan wins 7 races a dover or harrington against better drivers and comes here and is 0 for 2 sat nights

burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »

o for 2 on a Friday night?

How do you explain him being the top driver here for a generation?
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 01:32:43 PM »

just think of how many more wins he would have had if he didnt play games im not saying the guys a bad driver he's 1 of the best but he plays to many dam games here hes got 353 win sears has got 199 and only 40k less in earnings why wouldnt he go to the big m because you cant play games there ledford found that out the hard way

tonymfan

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 03:10:06 PM »

just think of how many more wins he would have had if he didnt play games

Yes just think. There's all the races he does win place and show and all the other races the goofs say he stiffed. Add them all up and Tony is the best driver in the history of the sport. Take that casemania! If Tony wasn't intentionally hitting the board in the races he does or intentionally stiffing like the goofs say there would only be 100 races in Tony's career where he wasn't in total control of the outcome.
VJRNR

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »

1112 Wins
harness24/7

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »

How many will he win or how many will he steal?Huh........I think he will win 750 fair and square...about 300 with his crownies blocking and coming first up for him and about 75 by the intimidation factor
emp

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 11:16:58 PM »

Morgan equals driving mark Wednesday at Harrington
[/color]
HARRINGTON, Del. - Driver Tony Morgan continued his tremendous success with eight wins on the Wednesday program at Harrington Raceway, equaling the driving record on First State's half-mile racetrack.

After winning the first and fifth races with Ge's Jordan ($3.40) and Harry Hornet ($3.40), Morgan won four consecutive races (8-11). He then won the 13th with Red Oak's Yankee ($4.60) and 14th with Sempre Veloce N ($16). He currently has 37 wins at the meet in just eight days of racing.

Morgan equaled the driving milestone for most wins in a night, set by Brad Hanners in 2004.

In one of the few races, not won by Morgan, Alton Lynch Jr.'s Put Them On Hold took advantage of a late break of the pacesetter, to win the featured $13,500 winners-over Trot.

The 7-year-old Call Toll Free gelding stalked leader Coerfurst through fractions of 28.2, 58 and 1:27.4. Coerfurst (Brad Hanners) then went off stride, giving Put Them On Hold the lead as he held off Bullville Sue (Tim Curtin) and Willie T (Eddie Davis Jr.) for a two length triumph. It was his third win in 11 starts this year for trainer/driver Lynch Jr.

http://www.harringtonraceway.com/press.cfm
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 11:28:38 PM »

Wow, I mean Damn, His percent like blows away Eric Ledfords and Eric was using a powerful preformance enhancer! This guy must have the best hands in the industry! Could it be a magic race bike or fairy dust.
Or do they all have vetwrap on their docks of their tails! Or static electricty builds up in his wheels and zaps them into the winners circle.
Everyone said when EL was batting 400 he was cheating so how can we explain this miracle. It would be criminal for anyone else to do that good.
mymymy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 06:06:35 AM »

My sources tell me its in the bike. I heard his bike is specially made by Harmer. Tony made changes to his bike. It is supposedly lighter and balanced different than the others.( And his Mom's a vet). Shocked
casemania

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 09:58:29 AM »

YEAH YOU TONY MORGAN FANS CAN WATCH THAT CLOWN EMBARASS HIMSELF SAT NIGHT AT HOOSIER ON HOP SING!! I CANT WAIT TIL GEORGIE BRENNAN DRIVES THAT FARMERS EYEBALLS OUT!! THOSE HOP SING PEOPLE MUST BE OUTTA THEIR MINDS PUTTING UP THAT FAILURE FOR 200K!! DID THEY NOT SEE THE SHOW HE PUT ON BACK AT COLONIAL A FEW YRS BACK ON BREEDERS CROWN NIGHT WHERE HE WAS CHASED OUT OF THE TRACK BY THE NUMEROUS TRAINERS HE DROVE LIKE A COWBOY FOR!!???.........PATHETIC!!!  thumbs down
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 10:11:35 AM »

to all you *** morgan fans do you *** realize that morgan has his hands on 80% of the horses he drove before the race like in the barn 6/7 hours before the races . when he was here he had a line of trailers at his farm every day before the races that devil pre raced more horses than all the trainers at bal combined

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 10:14:00 AM »

Your out of your mind Tony Morgan will win for fun with Hop Sing. And by the way how is buddy Walter Case doing? Ask him if my license plates are ready?
casemania

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 10:16:56 AM »

IM HOPING AND PRAYING MORGAN DRIVES HOP SING LIKE A STIFF CAUSE THATS HOW HE MIGHT END UP KNOWING THE OWNERS OF HOP SING!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: