Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 12:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW MANY RACES WILL TONY MORGAN WIN THIS YEAR ?????  (Read 4786 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: April 25, 2006, 07:08:19 AM »

How many races will Tony Morgan win this year? And will he break the record for most wins in a season. Does anyone have his stats and what kind of pace he is on this year?? Love him or hate him he really can pick up a horse and is one of the best!
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 07:14:39 AM »

the real statistic to follow is .. what will tony do more of
A. win races
B. do throat surgeries
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:17:01 AM »

or how many stiffs

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 07:18:45 AM »

I'm sure to the bad PR Tony got doing throat surgeries they are down this year. Look for a comeback next year when all his tools of the trade are moved to the Dover area.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 07:21:29 AM »

the only throat surgeries i want to hear about that Morgan does is the one he does on him self maybe he'll slip and do us all a favor

mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 07:30:58 AM »

My prediction is that Tony will break, actually shatter the all time mark for most wins in one year. He is on an unbelievable streak. I think that is his #1 goal to be quite honest. The money is going to be there, just because of where he is at but to have this on his resume of achievements, would be great for him. I am not a big Tony M fan in general, only because he seems to be very arrogant and the one time I was fortunate to meet him, he turned me off big time. I met LaChance and Pierce that same day and they couldn't be nicer. He will break the mark, barring any injuries.

MG-- flag
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 07:37:25 AM »

the guy  is creepy when you meet him kind of a devilish feeling

bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 08:03:10 AM »

Wins-1011
Stiffs-483
surgeries-105
tonymfan

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 10:12:29 AM »

How many races will Tony Morgan win this year? And will he break the record for most wins in a season. Does anyone have his stats and what kind of pace he is on this year?? Love him or hate him he really can pick up a horse and is one of the best!

If Tony doesn't get hurt or something I predict around 1100 winners.
casemania

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »

a little birdy told me that the meadowlands asked tony to come and drive on his off days from del (fri/sat) and that they would guarantee him at least 5 drives! he declined!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm??!! Cry
tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 10:56:12 AM »

a little birdy told me that the meadowlands asked tony to come and drive on his off days from del (fri/sat) and that they would guarantee him at least 5 drives! he declined!!! hmmmmmmmmmmm??!! Cry

That makes sense. If Tony drove Fri./Sat. at Meadowlands he would never get home to see his family.

Little birdies tell many people on this forum many things. hmmmmmmmm??!!
casemania

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 12:07:34 PM »

yea blame his cowardice and his realizing that he just doesnt have the confidence to go up against the big league boys and get crushed on his family!! hey i dont blame him! stay at inbred downs and rack up the money against glorified "p" drivers and look like a star!!  thumbs down
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 12:12:51 PM »

3,492 !
tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »

yea blame his cowardice and his realizing that he just doesnt have the confidence to go up against the big league boys and get crushed on his family!!

You are entitled to your OPINION.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 12:39:35 PM »

Any good driver who competes against weak competition, creeps into trainers barns and showcases his "skills" in the A.M., and races 7/52/363 will break the record.  I think epiglottals will be way down this year; too much travel time to schedule them in assembly-line fashion.  As far as missing the ticket at even money or less - that record will be shattered faster than the wins record - GUARANTEED.   trotter  TC

A GREAT MAN LIVING A GREAT LIFE - OUR TONY !

Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:59 PM »

In the end what differance does it make how many wins or how much money you had? When its my time I know standing in front of my maker I will be able to say what I did was honorable and never hurt anyone! I will be able to say I was a good provider for my wife and children. And my soul won't burn in hell. Face your maker with a record of wins in  harness racing what good would that do you?  
tonymfan

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 12:41:47 PM »

As far as missing the ticket at even money or less - that record will be shattered faster than the wins record - GUARANTEED. 

What is the existing record and who holds it from what year?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 12:43:38 PM »

What is the existing record and who holds it from what year?
Tony - 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001...  LOL   trotter TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 12:45:35 PM »

Now, if we simply wanted to nominate the hardest working man in harness racing overall - even I have to give it to Tony.  He does put in more hours than anyone, and the dedication (good or bad) is second to none.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 12:46:19 PM »

In the end what differance does it make how many wins or how much money you had? When its my time I know standing in front of my maker I will be able to say what I did was honorable and never hurt anyone! I will be able to say I was a good provider for my wife and children. And my soul won't burn in hell. Face your maker with a record of wins in  harness racing what good would that do you?  

Or a written record prejudicial of Mexicans.  Grin
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »

I am not against them as long as they follow our laws and respect the people who gave us our rights by dieing for just that. Like I said what part of Illegal dont they under stand?
tonymfan

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 01:00:12 PM »

I am not against them as long as they follow our laws and respect the people who gave us our rights by dieing for just that. Like I said what part of Illegal dont they under stand?

I meant the first post in your thread. The one about speaking English.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »

Thats exactly right, when my grandfather came here from germany he had to learn english as did so many other immigrants did too. I am not a racist as you have implied, I have many close friends who are hispanic and Polish and Black and so on. I don't dislike any race, I think any transplant should respect the country !   
abcdefg

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 04:04:13 PM »

I hate Tony Morgan
off stride

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 04:11:06 PM »

I hate Tony Morgan
to do that on this board..you will have to get in line..and it is a long line
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up