Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:30:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok, going to regret mentioning this....  (Read 3154 times)
NiatrossJumps

Ignore
« on: July 25, 2011, 01:23:26 PM »

Nances forum is actually putting a member (Secretariat or Sea Biscuit) on "web trial" or trail as some members struggle with spelling. I kid you not, they are under the impression that they have some legal authority on the internet (other than simply removing his postings from their forums). I think this "Michigan Dale" idiot might be even stupider and immature than anyone could possibly imagine (seriously how old is this guy, he appears to be aound 10 or 11 mentally). I have no idea why these people are trying to go on a internet witch hunt/stunt, BUT if I were Secretariat I would actually talk to  a real attorney, and put the fear of god in them (if that was possible).
Report to moderator   Logged
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »

Best part is if you believe that you are insane. *** picked the trial date which is total BS. BS ARTIST GAMBLER AND SOTRY TELLER>
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:04:05 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

That place seems to grow goofier by the week.

Maybe we could have our own web trail, against Tony Clifton, recent snoose convert, for "Crimes against pleasant breath".
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »

LOLOL

Who reads that crap. what am I supposed to go look now?

Ill pass.
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

Looks like you're over there already 3 Wide.  Grin

All thats missing is the Queen of Hearts screaming off with his head.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »

*** is lame. Not even worth the effort.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »

Nances forum is actually putting a member (Secretariat or Sea Biscuit) on "web trial" or trail as some members struggle with spelling. I kid you not, they are under the impression that they have some legal authority on the internet (other than simply removing his postings from their forums). I think this "Michigan Dale" idiot might be even stupider and immature than anyone could possibly imagine (seriously how old is this guy, he appears to be aound 10 or 11 mentally). I have no idea why these people are trying to go on a internet witch hunt/stunt, BUT if I were Secretariat I would actually talk to  a real attorney, and put the fear of god in them (if that was possible).
That's as ridiculous as the thread here saying the Burke stabled "killed" one of their horses.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 04:05:39 PM »

Looks like you're over there already 3 Wide.  Grin

All thats missing is the Queen of Hearts screaming off with his head.

I was waiting for the other fake site to announce Barrack Obama as their latest member.
complete with 15 names saying how excited they are. 5 of which incarnations of me and you.

The clown aspects of the forums could be funny. If they would just stick to being clowns and not get into some of the distasteful stuff they seem to dwell on.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 04:09:17 PM »

I was waiting for the other fake site to announce Barrack Obama as their latest member.
complete with 15 names saying how excited they are. 5 of which incarnations of me and you.

The clown aspects of the forums could be funny. If they would just stick to being clowns and not get into some of the distasteful stuff they seem to dwell on.
The lies about horsemen are here as well.
Just look at the thread claiming the Burke stable "killed" one of their horses.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 04:22:22 PM »

The lies about horsemen are here as well.
Just look at the thread claiming the Burke stable "killed" one of their horses.

But least some reputable people are here to stick up for reputable horseman.

Basically I was banned (thank god a long time ago) for sticking up for horseman there.
Big difference.
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »

Nances forum is actually putting a member (Secretariat or Sea Biscuit) on "web trial" or trail as some members struggle with spelling.

"AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE."
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:22 PM »

"AOCDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE."

Absolutely  why are you such an avid supporter there.   
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »

Absolutely  why are you such an avid supporter there.   
I DONT EVEN READ DANS SITE ANYMORE
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »

Ed you are the only poster that makes any sense any more.!!!!!!
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 11:48:22 AM »

How impressive!!  You have a hidden talent!! trophy
harrylare

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 08:00:31 PM »

WOW!!! What a sham! Not only is the *** clowns Judge, Jury and Executioner they're pulling out their troll names to bash the member then add in Zahnance, it's a no win proposition. Why the member is even bothering to try and defend his self is beyond me. Definately not worth it. I see what he's attempting to do but the *** Cult followers will not allow it. This is better than Abbott & ***. laughing guy
the hard truth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 08:39:27 PM »

I THINK THERE DOING A GREAT JOB. IF POSTER IS FOUND NOT GUILTY HE CAN KEEP POSTING THIS IS VERY FAIR.YES ITS EASY TO JUST BAN HIM. BUT IF HE INNOCENT HES BEEN A GOOD POSTER.CLASS PLACE TO TAKE THE TIME NOT TO BE WRONG. BASH SOMEWERE ELSE IS ALL THEY ARE SAYING . BUT NOT THERE.
harrylare

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

A real class place.  laughing guy Go back to the N a n ce cult where you belong. the hard truth wouldn't know the truth if it bit em in the ass
Rich with a R

Esteemed emeritus poster.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 01:07:58 AM »

How many names did Namce net detecitives say I am. Tom Wendt. IRB employees. janine. There wrong everytime. How many di thay say for burton.

Wrong eveyr timne. This is the prosecuters at the web tiral and experts of circumstail evidence.

ROFL.

So much drama. So little time.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 06:29:16 AM »

Read Trotter 08 at that place, that guy is dumber than a Hog! Talk about a butt kisser, he leads the league~~~~~~~~~~

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Headpole Dave

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 09:40:25 AM »

He's almost as bad as Pugland was!
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 09:41:39 AM »

Trotter08 is retarded and has been involved in race fixing.    That whole site are ruiners of racing.   Juicers, non payers, race fixers.   That's all he has left.  Only slime post there.  There were a couple i thought might be okay but they too must be slime as well.
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 09:41:51 AM »

*** Dance is using 40 aliases to hold the trial.
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »

How many names did Namce net detecitives say I am. Tom Wendt. IRB employees. janine. There wrong everytime. How many di thay say for burton.

Wrong eveyr timne. This is the prosecuters at the web tiral and experts of circumstail evidence.

ROFL.

Deflation of character said it all. Naming the trial date proves the brains of these 2 idiots.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 10:38:52 AM »

Hard to believe someone would be so obsessed with what others write about them on other forums that they'd spend so much time and go to such lengths to dig up and copy all that "evidence". Must be nearly a full time job.

Furthermore, having dug up all those derogatory statements, that they'd reprint them on their own forum for one and all to read.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: