Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 27, 2014, 08:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesk to Sue??????  (Read 1769 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: April 24, 2006, 12:08:37 PM »

According to ***'s logic a few weeks ago about suing people, it would seem that Mr. Jesk has a good case.
Especially with all the quotes etc; here on the number 1 harness forum.
Jesk has the cash, that's for sure.
I guess he has to make the decision to use his cash to buy another horse or sue a horse's ass.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 12:29:45 PM »

According to ***'s logic a few weeks ago about suing people, it would seem that Mr. Jesk has a good case.
Especially with all the quotes etc; here on the number 1 harness forum.
Jesk has the cash, that's for sure.
I guess he has to make the decision to use his cash to buy another horse or sue a horse's ass.

How about if you get your ass sued for harrassing the ***'s with non-racing related bullshit.

Mr. Jesk has no case because nobody has said anything personal about him. You're a total idiot. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 12:35:38 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 12:37:58 PM »

One other thing. Mr. Jesk needs to come on here an apologize to everyone he accused of bad mouthing him. And then he needs to have a talk with EMP.
c.l.rogers

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 01:41:07 PM »

One other thing. Mr. Jesk needs to come on here an apologize to everyone he accused of bad mouthing him. And then he needs to have a talk with EMP.

Jesk didn't post anything here. No reason to apologize for anything here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »

I heard he was at Balmoral Saturday night telling people that he was being bad mouthed on this site when he wasn't. He mentioned names and the names he mentioned never bad mouthed him. He needs to apologize for accusing people.

If he doesn't like his name being brought up with racing related talk about his ownership with Ledford well that's just too damn bad because he's the one who got involved with them and people can talk about the scandal all they want.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 01:51:52 PM »

No, he just opened his diminutive mouth to a guy who reads BTW and accused him of writing "crap" about him.  News of this shot through the entire Crete plant Saturday night and the person he accused is 1,000 % reliable.  This person specifically mentioned that Jesk also wanted to know where several BTW posters were sitting so he could stagger over and confront them as well.  Good thing he didn't teeter over our way or he would have had a real problem because I can't stand people that don't actually read BTW, commenting on its content via 2nd hand info instead.  This "recap" usually comes from functional  rat  rat  rat or a   .   trotter  TC
c.l.rogers

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »

I heard he was at Balmoral Saturday night telling people that he was being bad mouthed on this site when he wasn't. He mentioned names and the names he mentioned never bad mouthed him. He needs to apologize for accusing people.

If he wants to apologize to anyone he talked to or about at the track he can apologize at the track or use email. If the accusations weren't made on this forum there's no reason to apologize on the forum. That's what I mean.
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 05:11:39 PM »

I would never bad mouth anyone, but I know this much: I'd feel like a total ass if I owned a horse that was trained by a doper. I'd never show my face at any racetrack again if my trusted employee (trainer) used drugs on my horses and I was too dumb to realize it.

But that's just me.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 05:36:12 PM »

TO,  LV_GARYD  NOW WE KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE 99%
ARE ALL TRAINERS ARE  USING DRUGS ON HORSES! WHAT ROCK
HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER??
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 05:44:38 PM »

jesk is acting like he had no clue ledford was cheating come on the guy had to no something he dont want people bad mouthing him he shouldnt put him self in that spot we aint the ones that gave him a black eye it was his boys team ledford so go cry to them

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »

MC, I started in this business in 1969. I got out in 1991, but still am friends with many people from grooms,owners, trainers, and drivers to track management. I've done everything there is to do with a horse from groom  them to drag a track, drive a water truck, drive the starter's car, train my own stable, and owned have many horses. I never drove a race but passed the test to do so. Didn't drive because I'm deaf in one ear and didn't think it was safe to do so.

I've forgotten more about this business than you will ever know.  99% of trainers may use drugs  on their horses. They may use lasix, bute, banamine, (at the appropriate time out from a race) vitamins, inject joints, bows, etc., but real trainers don't use illegal drugs that alter the outcome of a race, at the expense of a horse's health. Period.  

If you or your trainers do, you belong in prison.
FreeLegged

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 06:05:19 PM »

but real trainers don't use illegal drugs that alter the outcome of a race, at the expense of a horse's health. Period. 

If you or your trainers do, you belong in prison

I only wish that I were the one to hand out punishments.....because I would grant certain people a slow, mentally-exhausting and cruel remainder of their lives. I mean cruel to the point where financial hardship on their family was experienced...mentally and emotionally bothered to the point where when they see a horse they have terrible nightmares.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »

ANY PERSON THAT TRAINS A HORSE PERIOD NOW IN TIME IS
CONTRIBUTING TO  " CRUELTY TO ANIMALS! "
MC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 06:43:42 PM »

LV_GARY D,   WE HAVE TRAINED AND OWNER HORSES FOR OVER
25 YEARS SO DON'T SAY WHAT I KNOW AND DON'T KNOW! WE
DON'T NEED ANOTHER IDIOT ON HERE!
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 06:58:00 PM »

Sorry MC, but I assure you, you aren't too smart if you think 99% of trainers are dopers.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 08:29:55 PM »

ANYONE THAT GIVES ANYTHING DAY BEFORE RACE & ETC. ARE
CALLED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ARE DOPERS! NO HOW MANY
DO YOU THINK THAT INVOLVES, INCLUDING TUBING??
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 08:51:43 PM »

Pre-racing with a controlled substance or a banned substance or a narcotic is a NO, NO.

LEARN THE GAME LADDIE !!
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 09:22:55 PM »

Exactly. There is pre-racing and there is flat out doping. Vitamins, bute, lasix, etc. are not doping.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 03:21:11 AM »

RUCKER & ETC ARE NOT PRE-RACING WITH BUTE, LASIX AND
VITAMINS YOU DOPE!
Battled, Tired

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 01:46:07 PM »

This coming from a guy who can't find his CAP LOCK button!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: