Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 03:22:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DALE HITEMAN WHAT HAPPENED  (Read 16999 times)
micha goss

« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2006, 12:58:54 PM »

I agree with that, they are loyal to him......god, do you know how rich I would be if i can pay my bills with loyalty? Shocked Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »

thats why they should take away the 25 dollars then these bums might start driving  or starving

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
talking head

« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2006, 03:15:50 PM »

To those who say leaning back wins races lol (what a joke), watch manzi drive. Also when tetrick wins as many races as Dale Hiteman has in his life then you can compare them. Sure right now Tetrick is more aggresive and a better driver, but as time goes by he will hit the ground probably 50 times and each time will take alittle more out of him and it will become more diffucult to lean back lol (what a joke). I guess us horseman are just dumb because we keep using Hiteman on our horses but then let me ask what does that make you, the people who keep betting and losing on are horses! One last thing Tim Tetrick may be one of the best in Chicago but his name DOES NOT belong in the same sentence as Brian Sears. Timmy WAS at the Meadowlands for a little while! What Happened!
DLeestable

« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2006, 06:58:12 PM »

Donna,

Tony told me that story one time....but i think the way he told it was that the new bike was worth a lot more than old Welchkin...is that right?  I heard you were livid!....lol...Quad City Downs right?

Duke,

Now I wouldn't say the old " Welchkin" wasn't worth much, but it was a brand new bike.  First time we hooked to it.  I was looking at my bike a lot more than I was looking at the horse in the winners circle.  I wasn't mad......  Good times!! Loved the old Quad.. Corky's Egyptian and Deaner broke the all time win record for a season that year too.
micha goss

« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2006, 07:02:06 PM »

Manzi actually leans back a little bit...he's not totally upright like Dale. Also, manzi doesn't mix salad while driving, he knows how to steer and he doesn't hinder a horse with unnecessary movements.
RDUKE

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2006, 07:31:43 PM »

Duke,

Now I wouldn't say the old " Welchkin" wasn't worth much, but it was a brand new bike.  First time we hooked to it.  I was looking at my bike a lot more than I was looking at the horse in the winners circle.  I wasn't mad......  Good times!! Loved the old Quad.. Corky's Egyptian and Deaner broke the all time win record for a season that year too.

well Tony is a good story teller...we know that..lol
DLeestable

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »

well Tony is a good story teller...we know that..lol

You want a story ask him about the time they called the cops on me at the vet clinic. He adds quite a lot to the story but it is funny NOW!
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2006, 01:08:48 AM »

Wednesday night on Secret Ambition Dale had the privilege of following Big Hanging Hundreds and getting up handily as the third chalk.

Big Hanging Chalk continues to take money; when will it end? Never, I hope.

Say, what about Holland whipping a horse hard five times after he breaks stride and has no chance? Tough love or just plain abuse?
mymymy

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2006, 05:57:49 AM »

Dale seems to be able to get there more than most. Maybe not the best but always in top 5. And is consistent.
off stride

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2006, 08:34:23 AM »

Dale P Hiteman  724 87 104 103 $ 525,731 .247
Dale P Hiteman  2616 281 340 365 $ 2,335,740 .226

dale was never a high % guy,(even in his ferocious whipping days) when you see more places and shows than wins you can see he still gets a lot out of his mounts although not winning .. looks like dale has done very well for himself and his owners

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 09:16:46 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2006, 09:55:37 AM »

i cant believe there is a 6 page thread w/ over 1300 reads on this guy!! enoughs enough.......here ill finish it.....the game has passed the guy by, he cant "ride the bike" and he never wins anymore not to mention even gets beat in phots for 2nd and 3rd!!! bottom line ,he stinks!!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2006, 10:25:53 AM »

Dale actually is starting to look scared and will not take chances like he used to. When you loose respect and sit on the rail all the time its very predictable of how your going to drive and does not create new chances of winning races. He has got to stop the bobbling in the bike he looks stupid I have never seen another driver do that. EVER!!!!!
VJRNR

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2006, 10:43:54 AM »

Manzi actually leans back a little bit...he's not totally upright like Dale. Also, manzi doesn't mix salad while driving, he knows how to steer and he doesn't hinder a horse with unnecessary movements.

I agree with your statement but also look at where Manzi drives in comparison to Hiteman (Big M vs. Balmoral). You have to be a little better to drive at the Big M than Balmoral.
micha goss

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »

He's 5 foot 5? No wonder he can't lean back!! lol Grin
off stride

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2006, 02:18:03 PM »

He's 5 foot 5? No wonder he can't lean back!! lol Grin
and i doubt he weighs 165 ..anymore..
micha goss

« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2006, 02:31:44 PM »

You know, if he's lose 50 lbs and lean under the seat, the horse may not even feel its carrying any weight.

Dale, call Jenny Craig!
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2006, 09:11:08 PM »

Dale Hiteman, the fat guy who won't whip, won't lean back, and can't drive any longer won...make that jogged, in a $16,000 race tonight at Hoosier Park in 1:55 2/5 with a trotter. Man, this guy sure sucks.

Too bad it was a non-betting race, I'd have won all the money since no one else will bet him.
Respect

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2006, 09:37:36 PM »

Universal Star is an impressive six for nine this season after a gate-to-wire win in the $16,000 second leg of the Indiana Sires Stakes Thursday, April 27 at Hoosier Park. Jim Linscott photo. 

Universal Star was a gate-to-wire winner in the $16,000 second leg of the Indiana Sires Stakes Thursday, April 27 at Hoosier Park. With driver Dale Hiteman in the sulky, the Indiana-sired trotter posted a time 1:55.2 in his first race back at Anderson, Ind. track in 2006.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE SELLING TICKETS WHEN HITEMAN FINDS OUT WHO ALL YOU EDIOTS REALLY ARE POSTING THIS GARBAGE ABOUT HIM ON THIS FORUM.  I WOULD PROBABLY SAY YOU GUYS COULD POSSIBLY BE ON YOUR DEATH BED WHEN HE GETS A HOLD OF YOU - AFTER ALL - HE WAS A STATE CHAMPION IN WRESTLING IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS - I BET HE STILL HAS THAT ABILITY STILL WITH HIM TO TAKE YOU GUYS OUT BACK AND TEACH YOU A GOOD LEASON.
micha goss

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2006, 09:47:47 PM »

Trotter as in T R O T T E R

Fat guys who don't lean back can drive trotters.
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2006, 10:51:53 PM »

Now you're saying its ok for Hiteman to drive trotters but not pacers? Come on, the aerodynamics are the same. He still is not whipping the horse. He's still "fat". Where is the difference?

I'd let him drive my horse before most anyone in Chicago anytime. Why? Because I trust him with a horse!

alan d

« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2006, 11:01:05 PM »

if hiteman won  that easy  just think you could have had  gale smith, dale and  mark saporito all in the same cart and still won with that horse so why brag about  a sure thing... i can recall 3 horses last week that dale was on and they were all bet under 3/5 and all lost and 2 of them were completely off the board
RDUKE

Ignore
!!
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2006, 11:10:39 PM »

THEN DONT PUT HIM UP, DONT BET HIM, AND SHUT THE f*CK UP!  Normally, people are on here ripping on how little class horseman have.  Dale is as honest as they come!  Is one of the most successful horseman to ever come out of chicago.  Is a family man, you never see him out drinking his night away!  Coaches kids wrestling on the side!  If you don't like him then don't use him!.......and on top of everything Dale is one of the nicest people you will ever meet who doesn't deserve a bunch of nobody's ripping on him!

PS Let him ride how he is comfortable....when he is out of demand he will retire.
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2006, 11:18:36 PM »

Best post of  the year, no the decade. If you think you can do better go do it. Let the guy be free this is america isnt it.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
micha goss

« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2006, 11:31:57 PM »

I don't think anyone is criticizing his integrity and how nice a person he is, at least i'm not, i'm just saying he's not athletic, doesn't lean back and is consistently outdriven.

Guys don't lean under the seat with trotters...you have to stay upright and just keep them trotting. Just watch a trot race and you won't see the top guys leaning back as far....which, would obviously help dale. Shocked
off stride

« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2006, 11:38:16 PM »

the horse, universal star, has won several bmlp opens in the last few weeks and if memory doesnt fail me, he is the fastest indiana sired trotter of all time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: