Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 01:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DALE HITEMAN WHAT HAPPENED  (Read 17975 times)
race track phil

« on: April 23, 2006, 11:16:34 PM »

Lately I've been watching some chicago races ! what the hell happened to dale ? alls I see is this goffy motion of pushing the bike or something that looks unnatural back and forth . does'nt go to whip much in the drive . now here's a guy that was a ferocious whipper in the stretch , now he just looks plain terrible driving ! let me say I always really liked dale and still do as a person with a great personality and he sure could drive years ago ! but to watch him drive now really hurts me to see this guy has lost his talent . I guess father time has caught up to dale ! one thing for sure father time does'nt miss anybody .                  RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 11:23:13 PM »

yep phil, he is just like you, not as good as you think you are , were, or ever will be..
micha goss

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 11:56:21 PM »

He doesn't lean back. Wink
race track phil

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 01:23:44 AM »

IDIOT ,        how would you know ? your just a ballbuster who just likes to post pictures living a lonely lif at raceway park ! what have you ever done for the sport of racing except come on barntowire and act like you know something about racing ! you act like you know me personally because you read barntowire . you know nothing ! you support racing with your dime bets !   WOW ! whether you know it or not your amongst a lot of people who have contributed to racing , training , owning , and good gamblers that have supported racing for years . you are none of the above ! your just a guy who wants to act like your involved and bust some balls in your spare time which you have plenty of ! there have been a lot of punks like you come and go on barntowire ! the real good posters will see in time that your just a moron and in time you will fade away like other trolls have ! so make all the smart remarks you want about me I'm use to morons like you posting shit idiotic meaningless replies . you probably dont have many friends to converse with in your hick hometown ! dont forget my offer if you need a deuce to go to the track just p m me ! I always help the needy ! I mean what the hell to give you a night at the races at my expense would make me feel good . till then enjoy yourself think of a cute remark for my next post !
                                          RTP
GoBuckeyez

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 01:41:16 AM »

Chill Phil

Dang maybe you and Dan can go see Dr Phil together and get a discount rate....if not you better eithor up or change your medicine
off stride

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 06:22:14 AM »

mr phul off it , momma told me never to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, so ill leave you alone so you can rest in peace

« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 06:51:18 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
casemania

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 07:07:44 AM »

what happened to dale hiteman??!! the same thing thats happening to john campbell,mike lachance,dave magee,herve filion,bill o'donnell,ron marsh and any other has been that continue to go out there and get in the way, THE GAME IS PASSING THEM BY PEOPLE!! ITS OVER FOR THEM!! move out of the way and let the "energizers" like sears,brennan,tetrick,goodelll,grismore,merriman etc etc.get their shine!! its starting to get pathetic out there watching these has beens get circles driven around them!! have they no shame!!?? Angry
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 08:07:38 AM »

As long as they are in demand and are safe they are entitled to drive. All above mentioned are certain hall of famers and have forgotten more than most will ever know about this great sport! When the stake races get in full force they get plenty of drives I think alot of that reason is their experiance with young horses! I may be wrong but I think think they are far from the nursing home.
off stride

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 08:16:35 AM »

notice how the thing race track phul of shyt points to about dale hiteman.. he doesnt mention the mans ability to stay glued to the rail like seagull shyt, he notices the FEROCIOUS WHIPPING that dale used to do, many jurisdictions now have rules against FEROCIOUS WHIPPING , no whipping with the lines in 1 hand before a certain point, no taking the whip behind ones shoulder, i guess that joe o'brian..i.e jigglin joe , couldnt race either because he wasnt a FEROCIOUS WHIPPER.. mr phul of shyt, only likes to see some poor tired animal get WHIPPED FEROCIOUSLY, to improve his odds of winning a bet, it appears the welfare of the animal is of no consequence, just the consequence of his bet.. hey mr phul of shyt.. come over here and pick up that goat of yours i got...
Imfaster

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 09:35:04 AM »

Dale does just sit there in the bike and acts as if hes just along for the ride....he sways back and forth in the back..but not to often does it look like he hits a horse one-handed. its almost funny to watch him drive he also reminds me of watching Troy Boring trying to drive.
BRINGTHEPAIN

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 09:48:57 AM »

its like hes tossing a salad

I HATE THE BROWN AND WHITE DEVIL
casemania

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »

now THAT was well said!! Wink Wink
race track phil

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »

notice how the thing race track phul of shyt points to about dale hiteman.. he doesnt mention the mans ability to stay glued to the rail like seagull shyt, he notices the FEROCIOUS WHIPPING that dale used to do, many jurisdictions now have rules against FEROCIOUS WHIPPING , no whipping with the lines in 1 hand before a certain point, no taking the whip behind ones shoulder, i guess that joe o'brian..i.e jigglin joe , couldnt race either because he wasnt a FEROCIOUS WHIPPER.. mr phul of shyt, only likes to see some poor tired animal get WHIPPED FEROCIOUSLY, to improve his odds of winning a bet, it appears the welfare of the animal is of no consequence, just the consequence of his bet.. hey mr phul of shyt.. come over here and pick up that goat of yours i got...     your an idiot but your mom already told you that ! you should be a horse and I the driver ! by the way idiot stick to posting pictures your replies are useless and meaningless . go bet your dime super offidiotstride !
I guess its time to quit responding to your moronic replies ! I'm getting bored with you , your just not a challenge conversing with a braindead moron !
                                              RTP
alan d

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »

its  a  shame that you  just noticed  his  drives  dale has been sucking up the place for the past 2  years he is overrated and can get the best of horses beaten without even   working up a  sweat
Imfaster

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »

very true alan d
off stride

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 02:19:19 PM »

here is a pic a few years ago of dale hiteman, not leaning back, nor WHIPPING FEROCIOUSLY , yet still winning in 1.49.4... what horse is  this?
Petro

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 02:24:23 PM »

Kikikate
off stride

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 02:25:53 PM »

sorry, but wrong
micha goss

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 02:26:27 PM »

Dale should get in shape and lean back like the top drivers do. Shocked

micha goss

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 02:28:18 PM »

Yeah, but nowadays you can't get away with not leaning back as everyone who's anyone does it. Watch how the morgans, Tetrick's and Sears drive...they aren't sitting straight up mixing salad.

Imfaster

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »

I think the horse in the picture is DR DREW...dale did have pretty good success with joe seekman horses.....kikikatie,dr drew, three olives, just here lately.
off stride

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2006, 02:40:42 PM »

you are correct sir...
race track phil

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2006, 03:04:49 PM »

its  a  shame that you  just noticed  his  drives  dale has been sucking up the place for the past 2  years he is overrated and can get the best of horses beaten without even   working up a  sweat
     ALAN ,        I have'nt watch many chicago races in the last 2 years ! I had to switch my betting to other tracks in order to have a better chance of winning . as most posters know I have to make a living betting horses and to be truly honest I was having a very difficult time winning at chicago tracks . now thats the reason I'm so late noticing dale's not winning as much as before and his new style ! just have'nt paid much attention . RTP
race track phil

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 03:12:18 PM »

here is a pic a few years ago of dale hiteman, not leaning back, nor WHIPPING FEROCIOUSLY , yet still winning in 1.49.4... what horse is  this?
       do you expect that picture shows he did'nt whip horses hard , you are an idiot posting one picture as an explanation of the way he use to drive . the good part of the picture is your trailer you live in is the backround , your still an idiot ! by the way are you trying to break the alltime thread record on barntowire joined in november of 05 and your going strong ! whats wrong the crop ai'nt coming in this year . get a life you moron !   RTP
off stride

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 03:35:02 PM »

R I P...one could do a lot worse than having a trailer in the center of one of harness racing greatest venues... the red mile..but then again those of you trapped in chicago wouldnt know that would you.. as you said in an above post .. you just havent been paying attention...too poor to pay attention?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: