Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE  (Read 8916 times)
swoodall

« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2006, 01:43:29 AM »

Hello Edward

Your 100% right but I would like to know who MC really is.  I have old programs with Ledfrauds other owners when I was there.  There are only a few so this won't remain a mystery for long.
Report to moderator   Logged
MC

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2006, 01:46:29 AM »

Thought you already knew!? I guess you have integrity
issues also.
swoodall

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2006, 11:45:13 AM »

MChammertoes

Why was your horse scratched out of the qualifiers?  Was he doing his best impression of Malomar Man?
Dan Nance

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2006, 11:49:50 AM »

MChammertoes

Why was your horse scratched out of the qualifiers?  Was he doing his best impression of Malomar Man?

swoodall, if you know for sure who this MC person is please share it with all of us.
swoodall

« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »

MChammertoes

He's gone into hiding or is it mourning?  MC,  there is nothing wrong with your horse that a little aranesp couldn't cure!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2006, 02:41:57 AM »

SWOODALL You are such a JERK!! I hate to tell you but my horse
Qualified. If you were smart enough you have said who I was but
I guess you haven't read enough of your programs yet. You such a
NICE GUY to talk & make light of DEAD HORSES!
swoodall

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2006, 11:57:53 AM »

MC Liar Liar Pants on Fire

The only horses that qualified that were previously in the Ledfrauds barn were ALL owned by SAWGRASS FARMS a.k.a. James Jesk.

I would hate to think a former mayor is as retarded and crooked as you.   Hey moron, if you cared for your horses as much as you pretend to care, you wouldn't subject your horses to the horrible mistreatment they received by a crooked trainer who sees killing a few of his horses as a cost of doing business.  By your logic the guy killing your horses with illegal drugs is the nice guy and anyone who criticizes the both of you are the bad guys.  Don't miss church this Sunday, you have a full plate to cleanse!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2006, 01:13:34 PM »

Oh, were they. I guarantee that a horse of mine from their
barn qualified yesterday. How are you involved in the horse
business now? Your not, you won't even put down what
trainer you use! That just shows you have NO idea what is
and was going on at Ledfords because you don't even know
what horses they had!
   You have such a Big Mouth why don't you answer the
questions asked of you?? Because you are a FRAUD! I
can't believe an ADULT acts likes you!??
MC

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »

SWOODALL why don't you answer D Nance??? Even he knows
you ALL wind and full of crap.
swoodall

« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »

MCtempertantrum

Your guarantee isn't worth the time it takes to read it.  It's easy to prove you have or have had horses in the Ledfrauds barn, just name them.  When will your horse be qualifying again?  Jesk's horses have to qualify twice.  The transfer of trainer from the Ledfrauds have to be approved by the IRB and legal documentation has to be filed declaring the Ledfrauds have absolutely no more connection to the care or training of any of these transferred horses.  Where's yours?  If Jill Arnold or Nelson Wills isn't your trainer then you qualified a horse that the Ledfrauds never had under their care.  Also according to pathway YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF RECORD on any horse that qualified Monday under their care.  Your web of cheating and lying gets even bigger.  But don't worry, I'm sure that 25k the Ledfrauds stole for you this year will see you through.

Hey MORON ever heard of a pm.  Some of us actually use them.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2006, 01:49:44 PM »

He already qualified twice then & before, now he will race
this week. You can't answer any questions I won't answer
you either! I have already been to stewards. They have many
Stake horses from their barn remember that. You don't even
know who I am so how can you check?? You don't even
answer you buddy D Nance do you?? I have already signed all
affidavits in their office with Chris, I know what is going on!
swoodall

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2006, 02:25:38 AM »

Da Boy

MC = Tim J. Towne
Dan Nance

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2006, 02:39:34 AM »

Da Boy

MC = Tim J. Towne

I met a guy out here named Ken Narder who said he was friends with Tim Towne.

What about it MC do you Ken Narder? As a matter of fact I remember now that Ken told me Tim Towne had a horse with Ledford. Yeah, Ken would always talk about Tim Towne when we would sit and watch the races at the Suncoast together.

When I see Ken again I'm going to tell him that his man Tim Towne is posting on BTW and talking shit about me too.
Dan Nance

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2006, 11:16:44 AM »

I met a guy out here named Ken Narder who said he was friends with Tim Towne.

What about it MC do you Ken Narder? As a matter of fact I remember now that Ken told me Tim Towne had a horse with Ledford. Yeah, Ken would always talk about Tim Towne when we would sit and watch the races at the Suncoast together.

When I see Ken again I'm going to tell him that his man Tim Towne is posting on BTW and talking shit about me too.

I don't think we'll be hearing from MC anymore now that swoodall found out he was Tim Towne. Unless he signs up under a different name.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »

Sorry, WRONG guess!! That's not who I am SWOODALL, read your programs
some more! You have NO clue about any Ledford information or what's going
on with them so shut-up!  I told you Dan he is just an idiot with a big mouth!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2006, 12:56:04 PM »

SWOODALL why don't you just ask Tim?? You seem to know everything about
what is going on in the horse business. You NEVER answered what trainer or
horses you have either SWOODALL.
swoodall

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »

Mc wants to have it both ways.  He says he owns horses now with Ledfraud and when I was there.  He says he just qualified another one and had one earn 25k so far this year with Ledfraud.  So either he is lying now or he is very old and very confused.  You can't have all these horses with the Ledfrauds and not be listed as a owner, can you MC?  Are you a ghost owner like the master ghost owner TM?  That would be illegal and a matter the IRS would be interested in.  Like I said before Sawgrass Farms is listed as the only owner on the majority of the horses qualifying under J. Arnold.  I would expect better posts from Jim Jesk,  if thats who you want us to think you are?

In the final analysis you are still a MORON who supports and defends the BIGGEST CROOK IN ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY!  Come back in 6 months and brag about your earnings then.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2006, 06:53:14 PM »

I am way younger than you thats for sure!
Dan Nance

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »

Mc wants to have it both ways.  He says he owns horses now with Ledfraud and when I was there.  He says he just qualified another one and had one earn 25k so far this year with Ledfraud.  So either he is lying now or he is very old and very confused.  You can't have all these horses with the Ledfrauds and not be listed as a owner, can you MC?  Are you a ghost owner like the master ghost owner TM?  That would be illegal and a matter the IRS would be interested in.  Like I said before Sawgrass Farms is listed as the only owner on the majority of the horses qualifying under J. Arnold.  I would expect better posts from Jim Jesk,  if thats who you want us to think you are?

In the final analysis you are still a MORON who supports and defends the BIGGEST CROOK IN ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING HISTORY!  Come back in 6 months and brag about your earnings then.

SWOODALL

Why bother going back and forth with any of Ledfords former owners. You know that they are all miserable because the gravy train is over.

As far as guys like us go it's been a wonderful year so far watching them get busted and barred for cheating everyone for their own personal gain. 
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2006, 10:32:06 PM »

You know its funny, some posters bust Mr. Jesk and say he should have known better as an owner but there are other owners and their trainer has positives and they elect him to be president of the IHHA.
I am not slaming Marty but should'nt they be judged the same?
I just think it should be a level playing field for all!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »

EXACTLY, Ledford may be out but I can name a list of other's right
in line that are just as bad.  I have NO idea why anyone would want
Marty E to be head of IHHA?? He is backing the biggest cheater and
crook in the business right now!
tonymfan

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2006, 11:56:43 PM »

You know its funny, some posters bust Mr. Jesk and say he should have known better as an owner but there are other owners and their trainer has positives and they elect him to be president of the IHHA.
I am not slaming Marty but should'nt they be judged the same?
I just think it should be a level playing field for all!

Be honest Honest1. Everyone and their trainer is a cheater. Some cheat better than others. The posters busting people are losers jealous of the better cheaters.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »

Tonyfan, I respect your opinion, but I have been around many good trainers who don't cheat. So I know that blanket statement is not fact.
I know for the last 25 years we have lost good trainers due to the cheaters stealing the purse moneys and the ones who were honest go broke. RTP asked me to name a few honest trainers in another thread and when I did he noticed none of them were in the top 10 trainers.
I think that speaks volumes.The guys I mentioned I know for a fact are clean hard working trainers that don't juice their horses.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2006, 12:21:51 PM »

Be honest Honest1. Everyone and their trainer is a cheater. Some cheat better than others. The posters busting people are losers jealous of the better cheaters.
Tom Tonymfan, I disagree with your blanket statement.  1) EVERYONE is not a cheat. 2) Speaking for myself, I'm not jealous of ANYONE in harness racing.  My problem with chronic cheats is that they taint the game and its image.  Chronic abusers like the "Teflon Trainer" hurt everyone : other trainers, owners, and players alike.  Specifically, the guys gets nabbed "using" and no days !  This is unacceptable IMO.  You want to make the decision to better yourself and break the rules - you should have to pay the piper when the flood of positives come in.  Cocaine, Caffeine, Indomethacin, and Lord knows how many times the black box would have short-circuited right then and there... c'mon give us all a break.  Knowing the "loads" are in and strolling to the $100 magic TRI window and taking 5-10-20 G out of race after race...you need to open your eyes (so do a lot of folks) and see this is no good for the sport.  JMO.   trotter  TC
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: