Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:14:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE  (Read 8917 times)
swoodall

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »

Here is the only thing James Jesk is entitled to do after being the principal owner and deep pockets behind the biggest Illinois connected harness racing scandal in history!

GO "F" YOURSELF !

Nobody on BTW attacked him in any personal way that I saw.  I was gone so I missed these pictures some members are referring to.  As far as the threads questioning what he knew and when he knew it and his level of support using illegals drugs in horses he owned,  that subject matter is not only fair game but is of vital importance to the integrity issue of harness racing in general.  If he has a problem with BTW members then he should log on here and publicly explain himself!  Why should the New Jersey State Police or the betting public believe one word he has got to say?  Where is his public denunciation of his trainers illegal drug use?  Why should the Johnstons or the IRB give him the benefit of the doubt?  My name is Steve Woodall,  Jim,  and I suggest you not drink before confronting me because you will need control of all of your senses to duck fast enough!
Report to moderator   Logged
MC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2006, 12:54:27 PM »

YOUR A GOOF TOO! WHAT A STUPID POST, AND COMMENTING ABOUT
HIM DRINKING ON HERE IS NOT HORSE RELATED!
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006, 12:59:10 PM »

Here is the only thing James Jesk is entitled to do after being the principal owner and deep pockets behind the biggest Illinois connected harness racing scandal in history!

GO "F" YOURSELF !

Nobody on BTW attacked him in any personal way that I saw.  I was gone so I missed these pictures some members are referring to.  As far as the threads questioning what he knew and when he knew it and his level of support using illegals drugs in horses he owned,  that subject matter is not only fair game but is of vital importance to the integrity issue of harness racing in general.  If he has a problem with BTW members then he should log on here and publicly explain himself!  Why should the New Jersey State Police or the betting public believe one word he has got to say?  Where is his public denunciation of his trainers illegal drug use?  Why should the Johnstons or the IRB give him the benefit of the doubt?  My name is Steve Woodall,  Jim,  and I suggest you not drink before confronting me because you will need control of all of your senses to duck fast enough!

Be carfull swoodall, the goofs on here will be saying that Jesk is going to sue your ass for posting what you posted.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006, 05:32:02 PM »

JIM JESK DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, HE WASN'T THE
TRAINER YOU INDIANA HILLBILLY.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006, 08:26:21 PM »

AND YOU SAY YOUR HIGH CLASS AND NOT A HILLBILLY,, I
GUESS THAT ANSWERS OUR QUESTION.  MAYBE YOU SHOULD
EXPLAIN TO HIM HOW HE LET THEM TO JUICE HIS HORSES!!
swoodall

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 02:37:11 AM »

MC

I'm about tired of your inbred ass too.  You have defended the Ledfrauds and now Jesk.  You whined that Balmoral was treating Jesk unfairly as if you are a employee of Ledfrauds or Jesk.  But when you claimed you currently own 3 horses under the Ledfrauds care and was an owner when I was there,  I challenged you to name your horses and you ignored those posts.  Now you are back to your same old bullshit without ever having provided one shred of proof as to your connection to the Ledfraud operation.  You are the only troll on this thread and a fraud cut from the same mold as your idols the Ledfrauds.  Put up or shut up!  Tom!  Tell Jesk I said birds of a feather flock together.

You might want to reread page one.  The drinking was related by someone else.  The drinking is horse related because it took the alcohol effect to give Jesk the courage to confront BTW members who have done nothing wrong.  If we or any website out there want to post our comments about well documented factual events that have been covered by some of the biggest media outlets in the U.S. then the guilty parties involved have only themselves to blame for drawing attention to themselves.  TOO "F***ING" BAD !!!  BTW members were not the ones caught stealing from the public and fellow horseman!  It's Jesk's conscience he needs to confront and not through an empty liquor glass!

Jesk is a former mayor and a seasoned politician.  Are you telling me everytime an opponent said something about him he didn't like,  he got hammered enough to get the courage to get in their face?  The arrest of his trainer, driver and their employees for illegal drug use on his horses seems to illicit the opposite response I would expect from an innocent owner!  I would declare publicly my anger over my horses being used in such a harmful and illegal way.  Jesk also needs to put up or shut up!  Either condemn the Ledfrauds behavior and distance himself from their operation or be prepared to handle the response his aggressive in your face actions will solicit!  An honest owner wouldn't need the Johnstons or the IRB telling him to sever all ties to the thieves in order to race his horses here again.  It would be an honest owners first response!

Dan,  Let Jesk dig himself a hole by threatening to sue us.  We are entitled to express our opinions and all the press releases support the version of events our discussions centered on.  No rumors were started.  I guess Jesk must have forgotten about the first amendment giving BTW the right to exist.  He is showing BTW members the same lack of respect the Ledfrauds showed him!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 03:13:28 AM »

HOW COULD WE GUESS YOU AND DAN ARE BEST FRIENDS??
TALKING ABOUT BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER, BOY
ARE YOU RIGHT AND I WOULD RATHER FLOCK WITH THEM
ANYDAY!
Dan Nance

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 01:54:16 AM »

HOW COULD WE GUESS YOU AND DAN ARE BEST FRIENDS??
TALKING ABOUT BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER, BOY
ARE YOU RIGHT AND I WOULD RATHER FLOCK WITH THEM
ANYDAY!

I don't know swoodall and we are not friends. I do know he sounds like a vey level headed and smart person. I'm sure he's not an idiot like you. 
MC

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 07:43:05 AM »

Yes he is super, he has a foul talking mouth just like you!
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »

Yes he is super, he has a foul talking mouth just like you!

About as foul as your idol himself. Did you know that Eric called my home on time back in 99 and left a message on my answering machine that my wife heard telling me QUOTE " Just suck my dick Nance, just suck my dick ". Yeah, a lot of class your man Eric showed with that stunt. 
swoodall

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 12:51:49 PM »

MC  Hammered w/Jesk

Dan and I don't know each other but I was trying very hard to win the Meadowlands contest so I could say when they interviewed me that Illinois racing is "A Dead Game Laddies."  Dan was going to buy me dinner in Vegas if I said it on the air,  if I had won of course.  I was looking forward to that dinner but things didn't go well for me on Saturday like they did on Friday.  Friday I cashed everything and could do no wrong!  Saturday I collapsed like a Ledfraud trotter.

What Dan and I have in common is we ,  unlike you,  have actually had race horses under the Ledfrauds care and have actual experience dealing with the Ledfraud operation.  I know all the people that were working with or owning horses under Ledfrauds care during the 2000-2002 time frame and you were not there.  You are a fraud trolling your way through all BTW threads relating to the Ledfrauds stirring up the shit to increase the stink.  That is SO TOM LIKE !!  So like I said before "Put Up or Shut Up!!"  My kids have been in their barn more than you!
Cullom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 03:01:41 PM »

Wow Dan that really surprises me someone would talk to you like that in "99".  I would have swore all your anger issues have just arisen in the last few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonymfan

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 03:11:57 PM »

Wow Dan that really surprises me someone would talk to you like that in "99".  I would have swore all your anger issues have just arisen in the last few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a reason people treat Dan the way they do. The only one who doesn't understand that reason is Dan.
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 04:06:36 PM »

There is a reason people treat Dan the way they do. The only one who doesn't understand that reason is Dan.

There's a reason they treat tonymtomwendtfan the way they do. He does understand but refuses to stop trying to think he's fooling people. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 04:16:41 PM »

He talked that way because he got pissed off and didn't like that I told him he's only as good as the juice flows. I also told him that he gave away a horse (Color Me Best) for 17K and cost the original owners a million dollars because he wanted to UNDER CLASSIFY the horse just so he would look good winning. He also got pissed because I told him he was a LIAR and a COCKY LITTLE PUNK. So, he decided to leave a message like that for my family to hear. Yeah, he has a lot of class ! About as much class as Tom Wendt!

P.S.
      Wasn't it ironic that I told him back in 99 that he was only as good as the juice flowed and then years later he gets busted and barred in the BIGGEST HARNESS RACING DOPE SCANDAL OF ALL TIME. 

tonymfan

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »

He talked that way because he got pissed off and didn't like that I told him he's only as good as the juice flows. I also told him that he gave away a horse (Color Me Best) for 17K and cost the original owners a million dollars because he wanted to UNDER CLASSIFY the horse just so he would look good winning. He also got pissed because I told him he was a LIAR and a COCKY LITTLE PUNK. So, he decided to leave a message like that for my family to hear. Yeah, he has a lot of class !

In other words you were a huge flaming ***hole to him first. Then couldn't understand why he would leave an angry voice mail. Like I said.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 05:30:07 PM »

SWOODALL I will ask Ledford why you have such a problem with
them, I'm sure there is a reason just like there is one from Nance.
You really have no clue what you are talking about and it shows!
Dan Nance

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 10:56:50 AM »

In other words you were a huge flaming ***hole to him first. Then couldn't understand why he would leave an angry voice mail. Like I said.

In other words I got pissed off after he and his father lied to me about Flip and the other horse and told me he was fine and was going to be entered in the Dan Patch Eliminations when that fact was the horse was standing in a stall broken down.

I should have left the SAME message on his HOUSE phone he left me for his WIFE to hear. " HEY ERIC, SUCK MY DICK, JUST SUCK MY DICK YOU LIAR PIECE OF SHIT COCKY LITTLE PUNK "

P.S.
      tonymtomwendtfan, mind your own business and worry about the people you scammed. Crooks ( as in insurance fraud ) sick up for crooks. Isn't that right?
tonymfan

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 01:58:14 PM »

tonymtomwendtfan, mind your own business

First class advice from a man with almost 4,000 posts since October over 10,000 in two years sticking his nose in the business of every person involved in Illinois and national harness racing.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »

Super opinion for the "dick DAN!"
Dan Nance

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2006, 04:03:48 PM »

Super opinion for the "dick DAN!"

Time for me to go and spend a great night with a SUPER friend and former owner Mr. Howard. You'll have to be entertained by someone else now. GOODBYE !!!!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2006, 01:14:19 AM »

BYE MR. 4,000 post IDIOT!
swoodall

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2006, 02:18:53 AM »

MC does it again!  Refuses to answer any questions that would require him/her to prove his/her connection to the Ledfrauds. 

Hey Mc Ledfraud wannabe,
My posts are filled with extremely personal detail and Ledfraud operational detail that only someone who has paid a Ledfraud training bill would know.  Your posts are ass kissing Ledfraud worship void of any detail about their operation or personal life.  You have never offered one shred of evidence of your so called ownership of horses in Ledfrauds care or anywhere else.  You claimed in another thread to have 25 years of experience training and caring for horses but have never offered up one iota of horsemanship knowledge that shows any higher level of experience above a novice.  All Ledfraud related info you share is nothing more than a repeat of some other members post that you paraphrase while agreeing with that member as if to validate the accuracy of their posts.  Your a Moron!

You say my posts prove I have no clue but I'm the only one who offers up the evidence to support my claims and the detail needed that proves to the BTW members that I'm not the one blowing smoke like you!  You are beginning to sound like a little spoiled kid!  Put Up or Shut Up!  Don't ignore my demand anymore and put your proof where your mouth is!  BTW is waiting!
MC

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2006, 08:10:43 AM »

No you haven't what horses are you racing now and  who is
your trainer? I asked you that twice and you won't answer! I
told you when I talk to Ledford I will post what problems you
had with them.
MC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »

What are your horses & who above all is your TRAINER?? You must
own some horse to know so much & be so involved!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: