Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 10:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE  (Read 8945 times)
Dan Nance

« on: April 23, 2006, 11:22:46 AM »

I heard last night at Balmoral Mr. James Jesk walked over to a Super Booth occupied by some of the BTW posters and accused them of badmouthing him on the BTW website. I understand that he had some strong words and was asking where Joe Dakuras was and he also mentioned my name.

Let's get something straight right here and now Mr. Jesk ( former Mayor) Dan Nance NEVER once badmouthed you on this website. Any posts I made with your name in them where harness racing related and didn't contain any badmouthing of you. So, don't mention my name in a sentence when you say posters are badmouthing you on this website. If you have a problem with TROLLS badmouthing you then take that up with Janine.

I'm going to quote every post I ever made that contained your name. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 11:33:51 AM »

I'm going to quote every post I ever made that contained your name. 

Those are all the posts I ever made with James Jesk's name in them and I don't see any badmouthing, so back off Dan Nance Mr. James Jesk.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 01:44:32 PM »

jimjesk went to larane and was asking her to point out guys who post on barntowire.he was upset becuse many people tell truth abut ledford and rian daley to.all he got from larane was secrit password at hoochy bar to get you know what bad things lol.he had a fuw drinks in dining room and at bar and was seeing red abut the guy  who put up storys about ledford crimes on barntowire.rik says the guy with beety eyes and longer hair like ferrit is guy .i says this is the guy who says all on barntowire.dont make me lugh.the guy look like he dont now witch end of a horse is witch.the poor jimjesk do bisness with people who were cheeting and he crys about barntowire.shame on jimjesk for be a babie and not an adult who can take his failyuore like a man.truth
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 02:20:16 PM »

One of my best friends at the track was cornered by Jesk and accused of writing "crap" about him on BTW.  He told Jesk it wasn't him and was probably someone else.  What balls on this guy !  The BIGGEST story and most talked about subject in years in the sport and he wants to play fake tough guy because of stuff posted on here ?  Get a clue dude ! Abtruth is 100 % correct and the buyer had better beware.  Perhaps Mr. Jesk should have pre-screened his employees better.  I wish SL all the luck because he's a nice guy.  Personally, I don't want to see EL get in criminal trouble because it will detract from the game to have a star fall like that.  Let Mr. Jesk transfer all his steeds to the care of a team that has won 3 or 4 races in IL (w/o the help of the "brown and white devil") since about 1993.  That's the price you pay sometimes for making an error in judgment.  My friend also said he was seeking out other esteemed posters on BTW to confront them.  He's fortunate he didn't confront our group because I know I may have never mentioned his name on BTW before in any light and IMO I've been fair to team Ledford because 1) I like SL and 2) we all know they weren't the only ones using EPO; just that they were caught and subsequently made an example of.  I've had friends in tight spots due to trainer malfeasance before, so I can empathize with Mr. Jesk.  However, I lay the blame where it belongs and not at the feet of innocent others.    flag   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »

One of my best friends at the track was cornered by Jesk and accused of writing "crap" about him on BTW.  He told Jesk it wasn't him and was probably someone else.  What balls on this guy !  The BIGGEST story and most talked about subject in years in the sport and he wants to play fake tough guy because of stuff posted on here ?  Get a clue dude ! Abtruth is 100 % correct and the buyer had better beware.  Perhaps Mr. Jesk should have pre-screened his employees better.  I wish SL all the luck because he's a nice guy.  Personally, I don't want to see EL get in criminal trouble because it will detract from the game to have a star fall like that.  Let Mr. Jesk transfer all his steeds to the care of a team that has won 3 or 4 races in IL (w/o the help of the "brown and white devil") since about 1993.  That's the price you pay sometimes for making an error in judgment.  My friend also said he was seeking out other esteemed posters on BTW to confront them.  He's fortunate he didn't confront our group because I know I may have never mentioned his name on BTW before in any light and IMO I've been fair to team Ledford because 1) I like SL and 2) we all know they weren't the only ones using EPO; just that they were caught and subsequently made an example of.  I've had friends in tight spots due to trainer malfeasance before, so I can empathize with Mr. Jesk.  However, I lay the blame where it belongs and not at the feet of innocent others.    flag   trotter  TC

I don't ever recall Joe Dakuras, TC, or Dan Nance making PERSONAL remarks about Mr. James Jesk. So, if he accused any of us of badmouthing him then he was out of line. I heard that EMP or Ira Smolin might have filled his head with lies about certain esteemed posters.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 03:34:27 PM »

Dan:

A friend of Jesk’s told me that Eric Poders approached Jesk and was the one responsible for mentioning our names.  Jesk believed him and then was out of line because he then approached one of my very best friends and accused him of bad mouthing him on this site.  Jesk then proceeded to mention all of our names because of what Eric Poders told him.  I would not know James Jesk if he was sitting next to me so he better forget my name or he'll have more problems than he is experiencing with the Ledford situation.  I never once ever spoke about the guy, good or bad because I don't know him, and that goes for my friends as well. 

I have heard some good things about Jesk and am hopeful that he will be man enough to apologize to my friend who he falsely accused of berating him on this site.  When I think about it, I don't ever remember reading anything bad about Jesk on here at all, so he had better check his story with Eric Poders first the next time he approaches people and starts pointing a finger.  He is lucky the guy he approached last night and falsely accused was in a good mood or he would have shoved Jesk’s finger right up his ass.  If he wants to listen to other BTW posters he better make damn sure they are trustworthy people and not some crazed lunatic trying to work him into a frenzy.  That is exactly what happened last night, so I was told.

If Jesk is reading this and wants to speak to me, simply PM me with your phone number and I'll be more than happy to discuss things further.  For now Mr. Jesk, please set the record straight and apologize to my friends who you have offended by your actions last night.  Next time consider your sources first before you jump the gun.  I invite you to PM me and I'll be more than happy to prove myself and show you that I never posted one word, good or bad about you.  You are dead wrong and owe everyone whom you mentioned an apology.  Do the right thing, Mr. Jesk and apologize.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 03:36:17 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
whocares

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 03:54:09 PM »

Like many others I saw Mr. Jesk being coached by Mr. Poders Saturday evening at Balmoral. It is regretable that Mr. Jesk used Mr. Poders as a source of information. A fact others should duly note. Personally, I believe Mr. Jesk believes he was flim-flamed by experts and has lost millions in the process. Add another one to the list of owners supposedly raped by unscrupulous trainers.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »

Like many others I saw Mr. Jesk being coached by Mr. Poders Saturday evening at Balmoral. It is regretable that Mr. Jesk used Mr. Poders as a source of information. A fact others should duly note. Personally, I believe Mr. Jesk believes he was flim-flamed by experts and has lost millions in the process. Add another one to the list of owners supposedly raped by unscrupulous trainers.
If emp was behind this, it might be a good idea for him to enroll (for the 15th time or so) on this forum and perhaps explain it was just a joke and he was trying to bust balls.  Otherwise, it might be an even better idea for him to stay at home and sit behind his PC along with all the other cowards who wouldn't know live racing or the people involved unless they were dragged to the track.  I don't know this emp other than from BTW, so I'm willing to give him leeway and explain this series of events from last night.  I DO know he may have put the the finger on others who are totally innocent to spare himself from grilling or worse via Mr. Jesk.  I think I've been fair and supportive to emp in his past battles with Tom Wendt, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as to his involvement here.   trotter  TC
FreeLegged

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 04:55:10 PM »

Personally, I don't want to see EL get in criminal trouble because it will detract from the game to have a star fall like that.

Not me, I think the more pain and punishment this guy suffers from, the better it will be for the sport.
Tsunami

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 04:59:46 PM »

IF HE emp COULD ONLY FOCUS ON THE GOOD IN THE SPORT AND FIGHT THE CORRECT BATTLES
HE WOULD BE DANGEROUS IN OUR INDUSTRY BUT FOR NOW HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A

P.S.
JUST FOR YOU FREELEGGED I`LL RESPECT YOUR OPINION
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 08:13:30 PM by Tsunami » Report to moderator   Logged
FreeLegged

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »

do we really need picctures like this on a message board?

Real mature.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 05:54:19 PM »

Isn't this Emp the guy who caused problems with other horseman and got hit over the head with a bottle by one of them? How many links did he put up alone just on the Ledford story?Huh Just another wack-job.
FreeLegged

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 05:58:44 PM »

The pictures should be removed and his IP address should be banned. There is no need to post pictures like this. it is a disgrace and, if allowed to stay, a reflection on the person running this site.
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 06:17:29 PM »

I don't know either Ledford, either Dailey, or the vet. I don't care if this pisses all of them off: I hope every one of them goes to prison for fixing races.

Maybe Emp can then post pictures of them being sodomized in prison.

If I were an owner who paid Ledford to train for me, I would be plenty pissed off too. I would also hope that Mr. Jesk would be humiliated to have been associated with that bunch.
Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 07:40:48 PM »

Dan:

A friend of Jesk’s told me that Eric Poders approached Jesk and was the one responsible for mentioning our names.  Jesk believed him and then was out of line because he then approached one of my very best friends and accused him of bad mouthing him on this site.  Jesk then proceeded to mention all of our names because of what Eric Poders told him.  I would not know James Jesk if he was sitting next to me so he better forget my name or he'll have more problems than he is experiencing with the Ledford situation.  I never once ever spoke about the guy, good or bad because I don't know him, and that goes for my friends as well. 

I have heard some good things about Jesk and am hopeful that he will be man enough to apologize to my friend who he falsely accused of berating him on this site.  When I think about it, I don't ever remember reading anything bad about Jesk on here at all, so he had better check his story with Eric Poders first the next time he approaches people and starts pointing a finger.  He is lucky the guy he approached last night and falsely accused was in a good mood or he would have shoved Jesk’s finger right up his ass.  If he wants to listen to other BTW posters he better make damn sure they are trustworthy people and not some crazed lunatic trying to work him into a frenzy.  That is exactly what happened last night, so I was told.

If Jesk is reading this and wants to speak to me, simply PM me with your phone number and I'll be more than happy to discuss things further.  For now Mr. Jesk, please set the record straight and apologize to my friends who you have offended by your actions last night.  Next time consider your sources first before you jump the gun.  I invite you to PM me and I'll be more than happy to prove myself and show you that I never posted one word, good or bad about you.  You are dead wrong and owe everyone whom you mentioned an apology.  Do the right thing, Mr. Jesk and apologize.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe
        I mentioned Jesk's name under 8 different topics going back to last November and not once did I make a personal attack on him. All my posts using his name were racing related and I even stated in one post that the stewards had NO right to tell him he must evict people from his private farm. Jesk can do a search on all my posts using his name if he wants too and he will see I never bad mouthed him.

If EMP told Jesk I was bad mouthing him on this forum I would like to crack EMP over the head with a beer bottle myself like John Roberts did. I'm sure you're very upset at EMP too for telling Jesk you have also bad mouthed him when you never said a word about Jesk.

Don't people have anything better to do in Chicago other then trying to start trouble?

Let it also be known I will comment on anything racing related no matter who is involved and asking if the stewards are going to make Jesk prove by cashiers checks that he bought out Ledford for a fare market value on the horses they owned together is not out of bounds since that is what they made Bowen do when my brother got suspended.

This is bullshit and Poders and Jesk were both out of line, period.     
MC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 08:23:45 PM »

YOU BETTER READ ALL YOUR POSTS AGAIN!
Tsunami

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 08:38:29 PM »

The pictures should be removed and his IP address should be banned. There is no need to post pictures like this. it is a disgrace and, if allowed to stay, a reflection on the person running this site.

IF WE DID THIS POSTERS LIKE OFF STRIDE ARMONSOL TC AND DAN NANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED LONG AGO.

STRANGE HOW PHOTOS OF OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE IN A NEGATIVE MANNER AND THERE WAS NEVER A PEEP FROM YOU?

trotter
Tsunami

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 08:45:24 PM »

IF WE DID THIS POSTERS LIKE OFF STRIDE ARMONSOL TC AND DAN NANCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED LONG AGO.

STRANGE HOW PHOTOS OF OTHER MORE IMPORTANT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE IN A NEGATIVE MANNER AND THERE WAS NEVER A PEEP FROM YOU?

trotter

OH YEAH I FORGOT AND EMP WITH HIS SPY DECODER RING PHOTOS IN ALL THOSE IRB MEETINGS!!
FreeLegged

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 08:50:21 PM »

Stranger yet that you try to read my mind and detirmine which pictures I was speaking of.
FYI, I wasnt even talking about pictures of "people". I was talking about the gruesome pics of the horse.

As far as "more important people"......what are you the judge and jury to detirmine that?

But hey....you typed in all CAPS....I guess you told me!!!!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »

It does not matter, Dan, TC or myself never uttered a bad word about Mr. Jesk and he has fallen victim of receiving bad information, PERIOD.  I said it before and I'll say it again, I would not know Jesk if he was standing right next to me.  He should consider the source first before saying that any of us said bad things about him because WE DID NOT.  

Mr. Jesk must have known he was wrong about this issue because I have not received any PM from him asking to speak with me about it.  I guess it all comes down to one of the BTW posters starting bullshit and trying to bust balls when the balls they ended up busting were their very own.  LOL

I’ll tell you one thing, if somebody files suit against another for things written on BTW, I want to join in the lawsuit because I have an extensive list of posters that have badgered me.  The same goes for Dan and TC.  End of story, none of us said anything bad about Jesk.  He owes all of us an apology.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 09:19:05 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Tsunami

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 09:06:06 PM »

do we really need picctures like this on a message board?

Real mature.

WHY DIDNT YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEANT

YOU ARE CORRECT I AM NOT A MIND READER AND AM I NOT A JUDGE OF WHO IS IMPORTANT OR NOT
THAT IS FOR HISTORY TO DETERMINE
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 09:15:01 PM »

It does not matter, Dan, TC or myself never uttered a bad word about Mr. Jesk and he has fallen victim of receiving bad information, PERIOD.  I said it before and I'll say it again, I would not know Jesk if he was standing right next to me.  He should consider the source first before saying that any of us said bad things about him because WE DID NOT.  

Mr. Jesk must have known he was wrong about this issue because I have not received any PM from him asking to speak with me about it.  I guess it all comes down to one of the BTW posters starting bullshit and trying to bust balls when the balls they ended up busting were their very own.  LOL

I’ll tell you one thing, if somebody files suit against another for things written on BTW, I want to join in the lawsuit because I have an extensive list of posters whom had badgered me.  The same goes for Dan and TC.  End of story, none of us said anything bad about Jesk.  He owes all of us an apology.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe
         I'm fed up with all the Chicago jackoffs. They are not worth waisting time over. Eric Poders needs to find something to do with his life.
Richard Breth

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 09:38:51 PM »

This a halarious topic. Estemmed goofs wiggling on bait thrown by other estemmed goofs. 
MC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2006, 12:07:35 AM »

FROM THE FAMOUS VEGAS GOOF!
Tsunami

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2006, 06:52:46 AM »

This a halarious topic. Estemmed goofs wiggling on bait thrown by other estemmed goofs. 

WIGGLING - WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: