Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 10:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago 2 year olds so far  (Read 9426 times)
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2011, 09:57:09 PM »

I really liked the "If you listen to me you would be wealthy" comment, on the back of touting 1-5 shots.  Just how does this work?  Since this dude commands the respect and ears of all the top trainers in the area, he should be able to flat out pay cash for a few of these up and comers he sees coming along before anybody else does.  How many do you own dude?  Here is a shocker folks.  I spent ALL winter with Ervs barn, and never heard of this wizard.  The repeated statement that "I can pick them out like very few can" is getting tiresome and beyond amusing.  So, I can asume I have sen you at several Harrisburg sales, and just never knew it? Selecting yearlings for all these folks that confide in you.  I'm gonna have to talk to Murray Brown about you, and I bet he asks if I am back to drinking Crown again.....
Report to moderator   Logged
Maymoral

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2011, 10:01:39 PM »

Buggs I respect your opinion.  However you can't deny the fact I spotted this horse before he ever qualified and announced to this whole forum how good he was and then after he qualified said he would win on Super Night.  You can't make that up.  My past posts predicting this are all there for all to see.
Buggyboy

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2011, 10:11:39 PM »

Buggs I respect your opinion.  However you can't deny the fact I spotted this horse before he ever qualified and announced to this whole forum how good he was and then after he qualified said he would win on Super Night.  You can't make that up.  My past posts predicting this are all there for all to see.

Its not the 1 horse I am referring to.  Its all the other stuff that is presented in a manner to suggest that you command/need/desire to be seen as a master tout, the likes of wich we have never seen or experienced.  Its just how you come off, straight up.....enjoy yourself, and share the info with others.  However, he that blows his own horn the loudest, is usually tone deaf......
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2011, 07:48:32 AM »

maymoral has been on target  beer beer

may the horse be with you
Maymoral

« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »

The 2 year old colt, Skyway Poncho is in to qualify again.  He won his first and only Q race back in June, but they decided to hold him out of the races to overcome some minor health and gait issues.  He won his qualifier in June by 2 lengths in a slow time with a weak last panel.  However the 2nd and 3rd place horses that he beat turned out to be real nice ones who are going quick times.  So I am quite interested to see how this guy will perform tomorrow morning!  He should by all rights win easy against this field.

FIFTH RACE
Condition: 2 Year olds 2:03
Gait: Pace   Purse: $0   Class: Qua   Dis: 1 Mile
HN   PP   Horse   Meds   Driver   Trainer   Years Best   Last 3   Odds   Claiming   
1   1   FOX VALLEY GEORGE      
Ha Schulfer

Mi Schulfer

X-X-X   4-X-X   
2   2   COLD FIRE   L   
Ro Allums Jr.

Br Pacitti

X-X-X   3-2-9   
3   3   JOHNATHONS SCOOTER      
Jo Roberts

Jo Roberts

X-X-X   7-X-X   
4   4   SKYWAY PONCHO      
Ma Miller

Er Miller

2:04.2   1-X-X   
5   5   ROCKSTAR GLIDE      
Da Hiteman

Ro Sanders

X-X-X   4-2-X   

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2011, 08:25:58 PM »

maymoral thank you no one is on top of the chicago harness scene then this guy

please keep us up dated

may the horse be with you
Maymoral

« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2011, 01:06:54 AM »

The 2 year old colt, Skyway Poncho is in to qualify again.  He won his first and only Q race back in June, but they decided to hold him out of the races to overcome some minor health and gait issues.  He won his qualifier in June by 2 lengths in a slow time with a weak last panel.  However the 2nd and 3rd place horses that he beat turned out to be real nice ones who are going quick times.  So I am quite interested to see how this guy will perform tomorrow morning!  He should by all rights win easy against this field.

FIFTH RACE
Gait: Pace   Purse: $0   Class: Qua   Dis: 1 Mile
HN   PP   Horse   Meds   Driver   Trainer   Years Best   Last 3   Odds   Claiming   
1   1   FOX VALLEY GEORGE      
Ha Schulfer

Mi Schulfer

X-X-X   4-X-X   
2   2   COLD FIRE   L   
Ro Allums Jr.

Br Pacitti

X-X-X   3-2-9   
3   3   JOHNATHONS SCOOTER      
Jo Roberts

Jo Roberts

X-X-X   7-X-X   
4   4   SKYWAY PONCHO      
Ma Miller

Er Miller

2:04.2   1-X-X   
5   5   ROCKSTAR GLIDE      
Da Hiteman

Ro Sanders

X-X-X   4-2-X   

FIFTH RACE
Gait: Pace   Purse: $0   Class: Qua   Dis: 1 Mile   Track Cond: FT   Temp-Allow: 83-0   Off Time: 11:10 AM
HN   Horse   Meds   PP   1/4   1/2   3/4   STR   FIN   Time   Last Q   Odds   Driver   Trainer
4   SKYWAY PONCHO      4   3-3   1-HD   2-1Q   1x-3Q   x1-11Q   1:58.0   28.3   NB   Ma Miller   Er Miller
5   ROCKSTAR GLIDE      5   4-4H   2o-HD   1-1Q   2-3Q   2-11Q   2:00.1   31.0   NB   Da Hiteman   Ro Sanders
2   COLD FIRE   L   2   1-1T   3-2   3-4H   3-6H   3-11T   2:00.2   30.2   NB   Ro Allums Jr.   Br Pacitti
3   JOHNATHONS SCOOTER      3   2-1T   4-3H   4o-5   4-9   4-17   2:01.2   31.1   NB   Jo Roberts   Jo Roberts
1   FOX VALLEY GEORGE      1   5x-7   5-DIS   5-DIS   5-DIS   5-45   2:07.0      NB   Ha Schulfer   Mi Schulfer
Time-31.2; 1:00.0; 1:29.1; 1:58.0
1st SKYWAY PONCHO (2, C, PANSPACIFICFLIGHT - PRINCESS BALLET - LIFE SIGN)
Winning Owners: Geis Ent LLC,Chicago,IL;Ervin Miller Stb Inc,Springfield,IL;H A Eisman,Flint,MI

Clearly this colt has a world of talent.  Still has something not right with his gait though unfortunately.  Hopefully he will grow out of it.  Won very easy only pacing half the time.  A ton of talent, but if they decide to send him out into a pari-mutual start, it will not be a safe bet.  I would not be surprised if they just shut him down for the year either.
Maymoral

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2011, 09:30:59 PM »

I'll say right now that this Zall Good is a nice one.  Before he even qualifies I can tell this one is going to be a good one! 

Insider sources?  Confidential info?  Know connections from Erv's barn? 
Don't worry, I just know!

What did I say? trophy
vaporize

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2011, 11:16:08 PM »

What did I say? trophy
and but for the track conditions as you so aptly and kept harping on hadn't been the way they were he goes nowhere last night.  So did you know back then that the track conditions would be such and that this one favored those types of conditions Huhscrewy screwy screwy
You are another BIG CROWER AND BRAGGART like your buddy  maroon
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

Damnedest thing... I just a "Zall Good" finish way up the track after being dropped into an 8/10 claimer. 

Guess it must be the other Zall Good.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: