Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 21, 2014, 05:11:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago 2 year olds so far  (Read 9176 times)
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »

What is a "Barzgar," anyway?  The part of a train you can get drunk in?
Report to moderator   Logged
Maymoral

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 06:18:47 PM »

TWELFTH RACE
Condition: 2 Year Olds 2:03
Gait: Pace    Purse: $0    Class: Qua    Dis: 1 Mile    Track Cond: FT    Temp-Allow: 83-0    Off Time: 12:35 PM
HN    Horse    Meds    PP    1/4    1/2    3/4    STR    FIN    Time    Last Q    Odds    Driver    Trainer
1   CRIME OF PASSION      1   3-3T   4o-4   1-3   1-10   1-14   1:59.4   26.3   NB   Ma Miller    Er Miller
4   DOING SOME DAMAGE      4   4-5Q   5-5H   4-7H   2-10   2-14   2:02.3   28.0   NB   Ja Patton    Ni Giberson
2   STICKS      2   2-2Q   3-3   3-6   3-11   3-14T   2:02.4   28.2   NB   Ca Leonard    Ro Rittof
5   TAYLOR'S ATM      5   6-7Q   6-8H   5-10   5-17H   4-23T   2:04.3   29.2   NB   Ar Gregory Jr   Br Romania
6   HEAVENLY BEACHES      6   5o-5H   1-1Q   2-3   4-13H   5-23T   2:04.3   30.4   NB   Tr Seekman    Jo Seekman
3   FRESHMAN PHENONOM      3   1-2Q   2-1Q   x6-DIS   6-DIS   6-DIS   0:00.0      NB   Ri Warren    Pe Smith
Time-33.3; 1:04.1; 1:33.1; 1:59.4
1st CRIME OF PASSION (2, C, ARMBRO MACKINTOSH - BROADWAY PASSION - BROADWAY EXPRESS)
Winning Owners: Ervin Miller Stb Inc,Springfield,IL;O J Miller,Humboldt,IL;L L Mathias,Bethany,IL

Couldn't have been any easier.  We'll see him next Saturday in the Hanover Stake!
Maymoral

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »

Should be an interesting race.   If Al's Hammered races like he did last Friday, he has a great chance to repeat.  Too bad Marcus isn't driving.  He knows Al best.

Al has a little Karma going for him.  His dad (Droppin'thehammer) won the Abe Lincoln at Maywood at two and the following year became one of the faster 3YOs in history on a half  (1:52.1 I think).  

His grandma (Pacific Flight N) raced 10 times at Maywood and won 9 of them.  The fastest in 1:52.3 which was a world record for aged mares and an all age track record eclipsing the great Presidential Ball.  And for the record, if you bet on her each time she raced at Maywood, you'd have won all ten wagers because her entrymate (Columbia Nipper) won the lone race she lost.  She was second and certainly could have won if Joe wanted to.

So it is no surprise to me that Al gets around the track like an eel.  If you have access to replays, watch his last race.  Marcus NEVER asks him to pace a lick.  Under wraps the entire way.  Won by 6 and it coulda been 16 if he wanted to.

Not predictin', just sayin.'  trophy

Would be awesome if you could do a nice little write up like that for some of the other ones on my list!  (At least Crime of Passion)
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2011, 09:03:34 PM »

Would be awesome if you could do a nice little write up like that for some of the other ones on my list!  (At least Crime of Passion)

I would if I had a clue.  I only know that stuff cuz I owned Droppin'thehammer and Pacific Flight N.  Only thing I know about Crime is that he's got a 3YO half bro by Droppin'thehammer who broke his maiden at Balmoral a month or so ago.
Maymoral

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »

I would if I had a clue.  I only know that stuff cuz I owned Droppin'thehammer and Pacific Flight N.  Only thing I know about Crime is that he's got a 3YO half bro by Droppin'thehammer who broke his maiden at Balmoral a month or so ago.

No problem.  I wish Al's Hammered luck.  Maybe he is a real 1/2 mile monster.  I just really don't think he is a top flight 2 year old.  Just opinion though.  My personal stance is that I will be betting (not a lot) against him on Friday.
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2011, 09:34:48 PM »

No problem.  I wish Al's Hammered luck.  Maybe he is a real 1/2 mile monster.  I just really don't think he is a top flight 2 year old.  Just opinion though.  My personal stance is that I will be betting (not a lot) against him on Friday.

I love that discussions like this actually get settled on the field of battle.  Good luck with your bets.  I haven't bet a Maywood race in awhile.  Not my thing anymore.
Maymoral

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »

I love that discussions like this actually get settled on the field of battle.  Good luck with your bets.  I haven't bet a Maywood race in awhile.  Not my thing anymore.

Not impressed,He is the fastest two year old in the country on a half mile track winning in 56 flat by 6 and a half under wraps,I believe that is impressive,also let me tell you he can beat the hell out of the other colt Ive seen it !

YOU GUYS THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?  You think I make up what I post here or don't believe in it.  Peachy's Pistol 1:54.0 dominated, won by a ton.  Very very impressive under wraps the whole way.  You can say I had some money on him to win...where was Al's Hammered??? laughing guy  I thought you have seen it Doobie?  Al sure "beat the hell out of the other colt!" screwy screwy screwy

Peachy's Pistol is very legit.  It should be very interesting to see Crime of Passion vs Peachy's Pistol next Saturday at Balmoral.  I can't wait!
Maymoral

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »

You must be related to the horse's connections to think in such a way.  From my unbiased point of view you are wrong and we will see in time. binoculars  He may turn out to be a decent horse, but I'm looking for standouts here.  I don't know what other colt you're talking about either.  In his race against Peachys Pistol, Al's Hammered sat in the pocket the whole race with a perfect trip then mounted an effort but could not get by and then Pistol pulled away in deep stretch by a few lengths.  I remember so clearly because I was at Balmoral trackside and had money on Peachy to win.

What did I say?   Race turned out just as I said.  I also said that I was not impressed by Al's Hammered.  This race proved that once again.

Peachy's Pistol is a STANDOUT!
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

Funny thing Bill Maymoral has no idea or has never heard of Nextbonus,Pacific Flight,etc he just wants to toot his own horn about horses that a blind man could see have a little pace. Now that I think of it, there's a real possibility maymoral has never heard of Joe Anderson.

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
Maymoral

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »

Funny thing Bill Maymoral has no idea or has never heard of Nextbonus,Pacific Flight,etc he just wants to toot his own horn about horses that a blind man could see have a little pace. Now that I think of it, there's a real possibility maymoral has never heard of Joe Anderson.

The constant insults thrown from you towards me have me puzzled.  I'm not sure what you're getting at or why you're trying.  I'll let my posting track record speak for itself though and not get drawn into a silly argument with a bitter old man who has nothing better to do. doh
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »

You're a disciple of  maroon enough said. You don't want to discuss horses you seem to impose your opinions to the forum. That's my opinion of you. BSmeter

Maymoral

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 09:40:31 PM »

You're a disciple of  maroon enough said. You don't want to discuss horses you seem to impose your opinions to the forum. That's my opinion of you. BSmeter

All I do is discuss horses.  So far I've only seen you post non-horse related material since I have joined.  Besides that, I had every write to speak an opinion.  Since when are opinions not allowed to be posted??? Huh  Besides that, next bonus said that the debate would be settled on the track.  Doobie said Al's Hammered would beat the hell out of Peachy's Pistol.  I disagreed.  Tonight we saw that I was spot on in my assessment.  I don't see how I've done anything wrong besides tell Doobie that he is a fool.  Also next bonus posted all those stats in favor of Al's Hammered but he still lost big. head shake

Goodfella I think you are just very bitter, especially towards me, and especially because I don't think you bet on Peachy's Pistol tonight!  8)
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 09:42:33 PM »

I don't bet 2year olds on a half. You're too far down on the food chain to discuss anything with. See ya

Doobie

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:09 PM »

YOU GUYS THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?  You think I make up what I post here or don't believe in it.  Peachy's Pistol 1:54.0 dominated, won by a ton.  Very very impressive under wraps the whole way.  You can say I had some money on him to win...where was Al's Hammered??? laughing guy  I thought you have seen it Doobie?  Al sure "beat the hell out of the other colt!" screwy screwy screwy

Peachy's Pistol is very legit.  It should be very interesting to see Crime of Passion vs Peachy's Pistol next Saturday at Balmoral.  I can't wait!
The "OTHER COLT" I was refering too was Le Sirenuse,the other Phillips trained horse jag off !! I said NOTHING in DISRESPECT to PEACHY PISTOl,just stated that ALS HAMMERED should be on your list,so your saying Als a piece of shit and your not impressed,Go smoke another doobie,Did he or did he not beat the other Phillips trained colt on your list ?And hasnt Gillespie had the rail in every start ? That helps  !!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:24:44 PM by Doobie » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2011, 06:16:23 AM »

maymoral  nice call the guy knows chicago racing

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 06:58:47 AM »

really screwy screwy  maymoral the guy knows his stuff
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:07:11 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

GRANDPA

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 11:45:08 AM »

lotta of 2yr. olds haven't qualified yet. there are some nice ones out there. still eaarly in the season. great weather though and the ones racing   aren't getting baked out.those that have raced 3 or 4 times already seem to be holding their weight nicely.
Maymoral

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »

Podges Lady shoots right to the top after that win.  1:53.3 at first asking.  Waiting on the what the last quarter was.

Very impressive.  Only American Jewel has a better time for a 2 year old filly so far this year.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:56 PM »

INTERESTING

Maymoral

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2011, 08:06:13 PM »

SECOND RACE
Condition: 2 Year Old Fillies Non-Winners of 1 Race Lifetime (Fair Races for $3,500 or Less Not Considered)
Gait: Pace    Purse: $2,800    Class: 2yoF-nw1    Dis: 1 Mile    Track Cond: FT    Temp-Allow: 87-0    Off Time: 7:32 PM
HN    Horse    Meds    PP    1/4    1/2    3/4    STR    FIN    Time    Last Q    Odds    Driver    Trainer
2A   PODGES LADY      8   4-3Q   4-3T   4o-3   2-1   1-2H   1:53.3   27.0   E2.50   Tr Seekman    Jo Seekman
6   SLEAZY DOES IT      5   1o-HD   2-1Q   2-1H   3-3H   2-2H   1:54.0   27.4   5.00   Ma Miller    Ne Willis
3   STARLANA      1   2-HD   1-1Q   1-1H   1-1   3-3H   1:54.1   28.1   *1.00   Ro Taylor    Ly Scurlock
5   T B BEACH GIRL      4   3-1T   3-2H   3o-1T   4-6H   4-8H   1:55.1   28.4   4.70   Jo Roberts    Jo Roberts
2   ROCK N LAWYER      6   6-7   6-7   6o-6Q   5-10   5-11H   1:55.4   28.3   E2.50   Ky Wilfong    Jo Seekman
1   MODERN LADY      2   5-5   5-5H   5-4H   6-10Q   6-12   1:56.0   29.1   E12.70   Ky Husted    Cl Gendreau
1A   MOMENT OF MAGIC      7   8-10T   8-11H   7-8T   7-14Q   7-16H   1:56.4   29.0   E12.70   Ty Butenschoen    Jo Butenschoen
1B   FAVORITE      10   9-12T   9-14   8-11T   8-26Q   8-36   2:00.4   32.2   E12.70   Ca Leonard    Jo Butenschoen
7   FINANCIAL EFFORT      9   10-15Q   10-17   10-18Q   9-36Q   9-41   2:01.4   32.1   62.40   Ro Smolin    Ll Daulton
4   JENNA W RIVNDEL      3   7-8T   7-10   9-14Q   10-36H   10-47   2:03.0   34.1   33.10   St Searle    De Paul
Time-29.0; 57.0; 1:26.0; 1:53.3
2A-PODGES LADY (Travis Seekman)   7.00   3.40   2.20   
6-SLEAZY DOES IT (Marcus Miller)      6.40   3.40   
3-STARLANA (Robert Taylor)         2.20   
wps
  Pool: $20,886.00
EXACTA   2-6   44.80   
  Pool: $23,679.00
$2 TRIFECTA   2-6-3   84.00   
  Pool: $35,456.00
DOUBLE   3-2   69.80   
  Pool: $9,707.00
  Comment: GIMMICK POOL $69,719 TOTAL $90,605
1st PODGES LADY (2, F, THE PANDEROSA - FOUR STARZZZZ HOPE - CAM'S CARD SHARK)
Winning Owners: Sawgrass Farms LLC,Lockport,IL
Maymoral

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2011, 11:45:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaSS2tgPjo&feature=channel_video_title
GRANDPA

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »

lots of illinois babies in hanover splits. good luck to all of them
Maymoral

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »

Pacing Standouts so far...

Colts / Geldings (Ordered from top to bottom)
Crime Of Passion
Peachys Pistol

Fillies(Ordered from top to bottom)
Podges Lady
Fox Valley Hermia
Fine Art Mindale

I will adjust and update this list in the future!

What do you know?  Fine Art Mindale has been up in Canada taking on some top fillies.  Barely missed making the gold final but won the consolation impressively in 1:54.1

I said this one was good after her first qualifier.  Nobody believes me around here.  I can tell how good a 2yr old horse is by its first few qualifiers at most and sometimes before qualifying!
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 07:53:26 PM »

I can tell how good a 2yr old horse is by its first few qualifiers at most and sometimes before qualifying!
Can you tell?----NO
Can you guess----Yes

It doesn't take much insight to say
"This colt just went a big qualifier he must be a good horse".
That is really going out on a limb.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Maymoral

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »

Can you tell?----NO
Can you guess----Yes

It doesn't take much insight to say
"This colt just went a big qualifier he must be a good horse".
That is really going out on a limb.

I recognized Crime Of Passion to be a phenomenal colt BEFORE he even qualified!  I told everyone this information and gave the inside scoop here at BTW first, before anyone even heard of the horse.  People questioned me, even insiders like Donna Lee Ozment said they never heard of the horse.  But I knew and I told everyone well ahead of time and if you listened to me you would have been wealthy off of the horse alone.  I called it before he qualified and now he won 2/2 qualifiers and 2/2 parimutuel races and is the best 2 year old in illinois and I said he would win on Super Night after his first qualifier.

dude
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: