Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 01, 2014, 04:10:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago 2 year olds so far  (Read 9369 times)
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2011, 05:53:48 AM »

I'll say right now that this Zall Good is a nice one.  Before he even qualifies I can tell this one is going to be a good one!  

Insider sources?  Confidential info?  Know connections from Erv's barn?  
Don't worry, I just know!

Hirise should also win her qualy.
Do they wear your dreaded knee boots?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:57:27 AM by looking in » Report to moderator   Logged

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2011, 06:07:51 AM »

Maymoral,
Who is Mary Jane Anderson.
She sure ownes a boat load of young ones with Erv?
Report to moderator   Logged

As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Maymoral

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2011, 04:10:42 PM »

I'll say right now that this Zall Good is a nice one.  Before he even qualifies I can tell this one is going to be a good one! 

Insider sources?  Confidential info?  Know connections from Erv's barn? 

Hirise should also win her qualy.

Yup right on again!

4   ZALL GOOD   4   5-6Q   5-6Q   4o-11H   3-9H   2-3T   1:59.2   26.3   NB   Ma Miller    Er Miller

Disappointed in the hirise horse but she had just started her training more recently.
honesthorseman

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2011, 04:15:35 PM »

screw the pacers

what about the 2 year old trotters?

ricollo is a monster
Maymoral

« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2011, 04:18:12 PM »

MONTICELLO LANE

can beat him.

Edit - Also MR. BIG BOY can too.
Maymoral

« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »

MONTICELLO LANE

can beat him.

Edit - Also MR. BIG BOY can too.

WHO PREDICTED THAT???

Race 2

#    Horse    Driver    Win    Place    Show
2    Monticello Lane     Carpenter B   $7.40    $3.40    $2.60
1    Star On Ice / Psychic Express    Warren R / Miller M         $11.40    $7.20
6    Fox Valley Steffen    Hiteman D              $7.00
5    Commander Dan    Gregory Jr A              
Winning Trainer: Kevin / Kevin Dixon / Dixon Owner: Taylor& Dixon Racing,Bolivar,TN;Douglas A Riccolo,Wheaton,IL / Kent Schenk,Burtchville,MI;Taylor& Dixon Racing,Bolivar,TN
$2    Double    (1/2)    Paid $97.20
$2    Exacta    (2-1)    Paid $36.20
$0.50    Trifecta    (2-1-6)    Paid $32.05

I Made a killing!  See there are bad 1/5 shots sometimes.  You have to know when to bet against them!  Ricollo is NOT a monster and his driver was questionable.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2011, 08:17:17 PM »

WHO PREDICTED THAT???

Race 2

#    Horse    Driver    Win    Place    Show
2    Monticello Lane     Carpenter B   $7.40    $3.40    $2.60
1    Star On Ice / Psychic Express    Warren R / Miller M         $11.40    $7.20
6    Fox Valley Steffen    Hiteman D              $7.00
5    Commander Dan    Gregory Jr A              
Winning Trainer: Kevin / Kevin Dixon / Dixon Owner: Taylor& Dixon Racing,Bolivar,TN;Douglas A Riccolo,Wheaton,IL / Kent Schenk,Burtchville,MI;Taylor& Dixon Racing,Bolivar,TN
$2    Double    (1/2)    Paid $97.20
$2    Exacta    (2-1)    Paid $36.20
$0.50    Trifecta    (2-1-6)    Paid $32.05

I Made a killing!  See there are bad 1/5 shots sometimes.  You have to know when to bet against them!  Ricollo is NOT a monster and his driver was questionable.
Whats up? That is not the results posted on the Bal Web Site.
Not saying Carpenter didn't win, but Bal. site has the other half of entry winning.

Maymoral

« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »

Whats up? That is not the results posted on the Bal Web Site.
Not saying Carpenter didn't win, but Bal. site has the other half of entry winning.

You bet the entry you get both horses.  Not sure why my adw shows it like that but it doesn't matter.

I won big!
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2011, 08:26:32 PM »

You bet the entry you get both horses.  Not sure why my adw shows it like that but it doesn't matter.

I won big!
The horse you touted according to Bal. site finished last. Yes it does matter to your credibility.

McElwyns Danger

« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »

ZING!!!

Good catch, Looking In.
Maymoral

« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2011, 08:31:04 PM »

You win if either horse in the entry wins.  You cannot separate an entry and only bet one of the horses in it! bang head
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »

You win if either horse in the entry wins.  You cannot separate an entry and only bet one of the horses in it! bang head
You win your money on the entry yes. I have known that since maybe before you were born.
 You touted one horse. He finished last.
And by the way Mr Big Boy (Your other hot horse) was beat 33 length's in it's last start.
IMHO you need to lay off getting so high on these two year olds.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:58:43 PM by looking in » Report to moderator   Logged

Maymoral

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »

Fox Valley Hermia keeps winning and winning and winning at the county fairs.  This horse is the best ICF filly no doubt.  Her gait is perfect, very low chance of ever breaking.  Has raced on many many different ovals so far which is great for experience and shows she can handle any surface.  I believe 7/7 so far in her career.  Absolutely dominating the competition, no horse has ever been close on the wire.  Don't worry she is being treated very well and monitored closely by her trainer Mike Brink.  No one knows yet how fast she can really pace in.  She is going good times on crappy tracks.  We will find out her true potential when she next races at Springfield or Balmoral.  I think we will see her go very quickly.  This horse will be confident and will win.  I think she will go to the State Fair next and I think she will win it!  All hail the Queen of the County Fairs Fox Valley Hermia!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:46:36 PM by Maymoral » Report to moderator   Logged
Maymoral

« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »

You win your money on the entry yes. I have known that since maybe before you were born.
 You touted one horse. He finished last.
And by the way Mr Big Boy (Your other hot horse) was beat 33 length's in it's last start.
IMHO you need to lay of getting so high on these two year olds.

I'm no expert on the trotters.  Both those horses broke though so they deserve another chance.  A lot of people consult me when buying yearlings or evaluating their stable of young pacers.  That is my specialty.  I can tell if a horse is good right out of the womb haha...but seriously most of the top consultants and guys in the business including myself can tell pretty accurately how good a horse is going to be after its winter / spring training before it qualifies the first time at age 2.  No 100% guarantees and sometimes a pacer simply won't fire at first asking.  But I can gauge pretty well and when I see talent in a horse the horse very rarely turns out to be a dud.  Zall Good is really good!  He can beat Uncle Smoothy (winner of the Mini Me), he out-trained him tenfold.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2011, 08:49:38 PM »

Fox Valley Hermia keeps winning and winning and winning at the county fairs.  This horse is the best ICF filly no doubt.  Her gait is perfect, very low chance of ever breaking.  Has raced on many many different ovals so far which is great for experience and shows she can handle any surface.  I believe 7/7 so far in her career.  Absolutely dominating the competition, no horse has ever been close on the wire.  Don't worry she is being treated very well and monitored closely by her trainer Mike Brink.  No one knows yet how fast she can really pace in.  She is going good times on crappy tracks.  We will find out her true potential when she next races at Springfield or Balmoral.  I think we will see her go very quickly.  This horse will be confident and will win.  I think she will go to the State Fair next and I think she will win it!  All hail the Queen of the County Fairs Fox Valley Hermia!
There you go again.
 Out on a limb again.
Once again the reallity of this business is racing up with a chain saw.
Look out below for another Maymoral crash.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:12:23 PM by looking in » Report to moderator   Logged

looking in

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »

I'm no expert on the trotters.  Both those horses broke though so they deserve another chance.  A lot of people consult me when buying yearlings or evaluating their stable of young pacers.  That is my specialty.  I can tell if a horse is good right out of the womb haha...but seriously most of the top consultants and guys in the business including myself can tell pretty accurately how good a horse is going to be after its winter / spring training before it qualifies the first time at age 2.  No 100% guarantees and sometimes a pacer simply won't fire at first asking.  But I can gauge pretty well and when I see talent in a horse the horse very rarely turns out to be a dud.  Zall Good is really good!  He can beat Uncle Smoothy (winner of the Mini Me), he out-trained him tenfold.
I have a very hard time believing that trainers look to you for advice.
Here is why.
Your comments about horses wearing knee boots is way off base.
Your comments about the reason for taking Hermia to the fairs is foolish.
Your on and off the bandwagon is (I can't think of the right words).
You get to high on a two year old ,till it gets beat, and then it is soon to be a 5 claimer.
Enough for now.

Maymoral

« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2011, 01:10:52 PM »

I said it before and I'll say it again, Zall Good is this year's Dutch Richman.  He is the best 2 year old colt in the state trust me.  I don't hype up horses for no reason.  I hyped this one up and guess what 1:54.2 26.2 last panel to romp.  I know my 2 year olds guys.  Also Fox Valley Hermia romped as is 8/8 now.
Maymoral

« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »

I'll say right now that this Zall Good is a nice one.  Before he even qualifies I can tell this one is going to be a good one!  

Insider sources?  Confidential info?  Know connections from Erv's barn?  

What did I say?
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2011, 10:16:54 PM »

What did I say?
I will jump in and answer that.
A lot of foolish things.
Do I have to keep repeating all of them?

Maymoral

« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2011, 10:39:49 PM »

Marcus said this one is gunna get the job done on Super Night.
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: August 13, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »

Marcus said this one is gunna get the job done on Super Night.

So were you wrong when your signature read that the other Miller horse would win on super night?

Maymoral

« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2011, 10:26:01 AM »

Whatever. I tell you guys who the best ones are.  If you had listened to me you would be wealthy.  Zall Good went off at 3/5.  Not a bad price at all for how easily he won.  Hermia went off at 1/2 not bad at all for how good she is.

Crime of Passion is still very good, top 5 in the state and will be there on Super Night with a shot.  Considering how early I made the prediction and was not aware of all the horses left out there unqualified at the time that prediction is pretty good to still have a shot at being true.
vaporize

« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »

Do you get a consulting fee for your expertise with the Il. 2 year-olds ?  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »

Who's more reliant on you, Erv or Riegle?

Was Alagna overjoyed when you told him Mel Mara would win the Breeder's Crown?
Maymoral

« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2011, 05:12:03 PM »

Crime Of Passion blew everyone out of the water today in the 2 yr old colt/gelding state final.  1:51.1 with a fast last panel.  This guy is good enough to head east after Super Night unless they turn him out early for the winter.

2nd fastest time in the nation for a 2yr old colt/gelding only behind I Fought Dalaw!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: