Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 03:52:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Morgan wins five!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3181 times)
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »

Well, keep it on wins.  I stated he was one of the best in the business in the win catagory! I just added a little more info on the subject and you all went ballistic on any more info than his wins.  Keep your writing at a boring monatone!  Everybody in the universe knows how much he has won! You didn't have to make a big splash about it, like it's the biggest cue of the day!!  Don't start writing a book, cause nobody would buy it.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2011, 03:03:32 PM »

Well, keep it on wins.  I stated he was one of the best in the business in the win catagory! I just added a little more info on the subject and you all went ballistic on any more info than his wins.  Keep your writing at a boring monatone!  Everybody in the universe knows how much he has won! You didn't have to make a big splash about it, like it's the biggest cue of the day!!  Don't start writing a book, cause nobody would buy it.
You added rumour and innuendo.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2011, 03:11:33 PM »

Only thing I'm going to add, like the other pathetic topic that was just started is " Good Day".
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »

Furthermore, you guys are the ones that always start these kind of conversations with anyone that comes on here with any form of information. 

Whoa now, I have no problem at all with real information. However, what you have provided so far as regards the "liquid training", and in particular in regard to Tony Morgan, is nothing but apparently unfounded allegations and accusation. I say unfounded because you have provided exactly zero real information. A thousand windbags have come and gone on this forum making allegations and accusations without providing the real proof of what they say. In your case, the constant and repeated avoidance of actual hard evidence is starting to peg the BSmeter.

Another reason I know you  don't know nothing, is Amino Inositol, is not the secret potion that Pena uses.

Great. What DOES he use?

But, what difference does it make where she gets it or I get it or he get its or she gets it.  Not gonna do you any good, cause you never answered the question I put to you!

DO YOU HAVE ANY HORSES TO USE IT IN?  You just want to change the subject to your advantage, by in which, want does that accomplish.]

Uh, no, YOU are trying to change the subject. As you can clearly see in the subject line of this thread, the subject is "Tony Morgan", about whom you made some damning allegations. Back them up, unlike all the windbags that have come and gone previously.

Get back to the original topic

I keep trying to. The original topic was Tony Morgan, about whom you immediately wrote, "Yep, he's good and has his days, but watch out their setting up the races!!!!!", and "He found some liquidity somewhere. And don't tell me it's his training ability, cause you sit behind everyone and drive horses to Chester, Harrington and Ocean.

Don't get me wrong very knowledgable man in the business, so knowledgable, he knows how to get his hands on just about anything!!!!!!!!!!!  And the commish lets him get away with it."

So, provide the proof of what you, pacindel, accuse Morgan of doing. It wasn't me who turned the thread into that, it was you.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

And again, you getting so repetitive it's truly pathetic!  You are not a privilege individual that I would divulge sensitive information too.  If you were half the person you think you are and were working for the enhancement and betterment of harness racing you would conducted this line of questioning in private not in a open forum.  You are the true idiots of this forum and to keep this childish dribble and jibber-jabber up continuously is purely a mental issue you have.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2011, 03:30:25 PM »

And again, you getting so repetitive it's truly pathetic!  You are not a privilege individual that I would divulge sensitive information too. 

In plain English, no proof of the allegations will be forthcoming.

If you were half the person you think you are and were working for the enhancement and betterment of harness racing you would conducted this line of questioning in private not in a open forum.

I get it now ... YOU get to post your line of accusations about industry figures in an open, public forum, but someone who is "half a person" and wants to question what you claim on that public forum should take it private? This is your personal soapbox now, is it?

You are the true idiots of this forum and to keep this childish dribble and jibber-jabber up continuously is purely a mental issue you have.

Its just showing how really intelligent you are to attack a fellow author, no matter what his/her opinions are, in this way.  Your a class act!
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2011, 03:31:56 PM »

Thank you I know I am a class act!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: