Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 21, 2014, 05:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Morgan wins five!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3408 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »

Tony Morgan 2009 Delaware.......485 Wins......Total Wins For Crissman (162) and Keeler (24) .....186 wins.....Thats 299 Wins He Got (For other trainers) without ever trying.......Lots of drivers would love to win 300 Races in a year without trying

Tony Morgan 2010 Delaware......338 Wins......Total Wins for Crissman (131)  and Keeler (26)......157 wins......Thats another 181 Wins He Got (For other trainers) without ever trying

This is assuming he won every race Crissman won which he didnt.....He did win every race for Keeler because he is obligated to take his horse

His overall win percentage was 15%......While Crissman and Keeler averaged 19% wins......SO that is well within range

Guys has won 823 races in Delaware over the last 2 years......Approximately 300 for Crissman/Keeler.......523 Wins without trying over 2 years is pretty solid......Imagine what he could do if he ever tried for anyone else
Interesting.
Thanks for posting.
Report to moderator   Logged
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2011, 12:59:54 PM »

Hey, WAIT a minute... I see here that Morgan even tricked his wife into marrying him:

http://fanguide.ustrotting.com/dt_stars_profiles.cfm?id=247250

VERY sinister.  Wink
burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »

Hey, WAIT a minute... I see here that Morgan even tricked his wife into marrying him:

VERY sinister.  Wink
Sounds like Dwight on the office.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 02:27:23 PM »

Funny USTA didn't brag about all his wins, like they do with Tim Tetrick!  What I remember he didn't even get a write up about it, while Tim Tetrick got all the headlines for the leading money earner. 

From the start of the thread, nobody questioned his ability to drive a horse, what was questioned was his ability to be a honorable horseman off the track. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 03:00:37 PM »

Funny USTA didn't brag about all his wins, like they do with Tim Tetrick!  What I remember he didn't even get a write up about it, while Tim Tetrick got all the headlines for the leading money earner. 

From the start of the thread, nobody questioned his ability to drive a horse, what was questioned was his ability to be a honorable horseman off the track. 
He got plenty of articles.
He was winning 6, 7, 8 races a card at times and got some USTA press.
The only guy who I know has been left off their front page after lots of wins is Pena.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »

Makes you wonder about the comparison.  Both have alot of wins.  But, I know the down low and you don't and I'm not tellin.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2011, 04:36:39 PM »

Makes you wonder about the comparison.  Both have alot of wins.  But, I know the down low and you don't and I'm not tellin.
Don't presume to think you know what I know.
In actuality you have only said what others have for years.
You've just changed the coloring slightly here and there.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »

All I have to do is read your post!  Tells me all I need to know about you.  Jibberish, plain jibberish.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 07:12:43 PM »

All I have to do is read your post!  Tells me all I need to know about you.  Jibberish, plain jibberish.
WOOGA BOOG BOOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »

He was one of the greatest second basemen of all time... I think Bil James ranks him number one.  But he was a terrible announcer. 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 06:42:19 AM »

VERY sinister.  Wink
I never heard this before.
Need to find out how his wife was tricked.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 06:44:34 AM »

Dude, what the hell do you think I have been doing for the past year!  Do think I have made fans this year, as if I give a crap!  I've been working harder at it, than the commish and I don't get a pay check, I have invested my own money in getting drug results!  Don't feed me any of your sanctimonious bullshit.  I've been walkin the walk, hell, I've been running that run.  The question, is how many of YOU are out there helping me.

So what, specifically, is this liquid training you have accused Tony Morgan of using in this thread? And why have you not turned that info in to your racing commission?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 06:47:26 AM »

Terry, you're repetitive.  If I were prosecuting my own cases and getting paid for this kinda of rebuttals, I would elaborate.  I'm saving my breath to die with.  I do not need to explain anything to you, my proof is sitting in New Boltons lab, with more on its way. 

You just want to humor yourself with jibber-jabber.  You sound like my 6 year old daughter, talks about nothing, just to hear herself talk about nothing, makes her feel important.   

Move on to next legitimate question! Don't waste my time with jibber-jabber. 

You're the one filling the forum with jibber-jabber - claims of "liquid training" that seem to come up just a bit short whenever you're pressed for the details. We've had guys doing the same on this forum for years. Lots of claims, but zero real proof. Let's see the specifics that make you different.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 06:52:47 AM »

You're the one filling the forum with jibber-jabber - claims of "liquid training" that seem to come up just a bit short whenever you're pressed for the details. We've had guys doing the same on this forum for years. Lots of claims, but zero real proof. Let's see the specifics that make you different.
I agree with Terry. (do you believe it?)
As Joe B. said, many people have hated Morgan and he has had many triners named for him but none of them have a long list of positives so what's the beef?
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 07:34:53 AM »

Now, just listen to you, two stupid idiots.  You both are the same two on other posts, that are always attempting to get people divulge information that is too sensitive to an investigation to reveal.  You condemn me on other post for actually giving material that has merit, but then you both want sensitive information released to satisfy "YOU". Who are YOU, that what I reveal is going towards the enrichment and betterment of harness racing.  I've read your dribble.  You guys have alot of posts that don't mean anything significant.  What the hell are you doing for the harness racing industry.   It's obvious to me you guys are bunch gamblers, blow hards and not active training horseman.  Just a butch of old men, sitting next to a computer, with nothing better to do, but want to argue with a screen.  Your lives must be so mundane, to do nothing but argue about sensitive information your not entitle to know about, cause frankly, from what I read, that you guys post, are typical what is heard in local McDonald's, at 6am around butch of bitter ole men that can't get up anymore.

If you were someone that was actively pursuing information for harness racing investigations that was going to help the horseman in harness racing, you would sending me messages quitely through the sight mailbox, not the forum. 

I can just bet you don't even own a horse, let alone race one. The closest you come to a horse, is putting a bet down. 

Don't waste my time with old man dribble, wipe your chin! Sad Sad Sad

Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 07:41:26 AM »

Now, just listen to you, two stupid idiots.  You both are the same two on other posts, that are always attempting to get people divulge information that is too sensitive to an investigation to reveal.  You condemn me on other post for actually giving material that has merit, but then you both want sensitive information released to satisfy "YOU". Who are YOU, that what I reveal is going towards the enrichment and betterment of harness racing.  I've read your dribble.  You guys have alot of posts that don't mean anything significant.  What the hell are you doing for the harness racing industry.   It's obvious to me you guys are bunch gamblers, blow hards and not active training horseman.  Just a butch of old men, sitting next to a computer, with nothing better to do, but want to argue with a screen.  Your lives must be so mundane, to do nothing but argue about sensitive information your not entitle to know about, cause frankly, from what I read, that you guys post, are typical what is heard in local McDonald's, at 6am around butch of bitter ole men that can't get up anymore.

If you were someone that was actively pursuing information for harness racing investigations that was going to help the horseman in harness racing, you would sending me messages quitely through the sight mailbox, not the forum. 

I can just bet you don't even own a horse, let alone race one. The closest you come to a horse, is putting a bet down. 

Wow! Hope I never pizz you off!

I trust no one, not even myself~~
burton

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 07:42:09 AM »

I just asked a few questions.
Nothing that deserves the name calling you spew.
You came here saying you wanted help.
We askde you some questions about the titillating but scant detail info you put out there.
makes one think that there isn't much truth in either your statements or your persona that you are trying to put out there for all to see.
McElwyns Danger

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 08:06:51 AM »

I see... only those who own horses now can really comment on the sport or try to improve it.

It's that marvelous attitude which has brought the game to its sorry state in the first place...  the game was run into the ground by the perhaps well-intentioned but often purblind horse-owners who ran the show for lo those many decades. 

Simple equation... no bettors, no game.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 08:10:54 AM »

I see... only those who own horses now can really comment on the sport or try to improve it.

It's that marvelous attitude which has brought the game to its sorry state in the first place...  the game was run into the ground by the perhaps well-intentioned but often purblind horse-owners who ran the show for lo those many decades. 

Simple equation... no bettors, no game.
I agree.
Everyone blames track management for the doping.
The horsmen have stayed silent.
If my place of employment had other people there knowingly breaking the rules and taking money out of my pocket, I would raise hell.

That has not happened on the backstretch.
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 09:00:02 AM »

Well Pena is using Amino Inositol. Maybe some of these other huys found out how to get the ingredients ffrom overseas to make it as well?
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 09:46:17 AM »

Now, just listen to you, two stupid idiots.  You both are the same two on other posts, that are always attempting to get people divulge information that is too sensitive to an investigation to reveal.  You condemn me on other post for actually giving material that has merit, but then you both want sensitive information released to satisfy "YOU". Who are YOU, that what I reveal is going towards the enrichment and betterment of harness racing. 

Excuse me, but YOU must be the idiot. You came on the forum and claimed you had all sorts of dirt on the entire Delaware harness industry, and made claims that you just KNOW certain people are using liquid training. It is only natural that readers would want to see the proof of what you are going on about. But now you claim the actual evidence of what you claim is just too secret to reveal? Right. That works. screwy So put it right here, in writing, in the exact same place you've been dribbling about it - the name of the liquid, and who has been using it. In the specifics of this thread, exactly what liquid training Tony Morgan is using.

blah blah blah, attack Terry and Burton, try to change the subject

Translation: Not going to produce the hard evidence he claims he has.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »

Well Pena is using Amino Inositol. Maybe some of these other huys found out how to get the ingredients ffrom overseas to make it as well?

Well now, see, how hard was that to actually name a liquid?

Where'd you get this info by the way, laddy?
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2011, 12:39:47 PM »

Well, you two are like two stooges and I'm not referring to anyone else on this forum, because everyone else on here has attempted to help harness racing with direct dialogue.  I didn't refer to everyone else that bets on horse racing, cause they aren't the ones talking dribble.   Yes, I do come on here to converse and socialize to the extent to retrieve information that can be tangible.  Furthermore, you guys are the ones that always start these kind of conversations with anyone that comes on here with any form of information.  You are skeptics.  You wouldn't believe anything unless it hit you in the face first. But, then again you just made a comment on the last post,

Well now, see, how hard was that to actually name a liquid?

Where'd you get this info by the way, laddy?

Another reason I know you  don't know nothing, is Amino Inositol, is not the secret potion that Pena uses. Yes, he might be using it, but so is everyone else and it readily available to get on the market.  It is in numerous products on the market.  It is amino acids (buy it by the case anywhere) and inositol ( comes from plants and alot of others sources, bodys produce it, etc.) and you can buy both (mixed together) from any vet, race horse drug distributor etc, etc, etc.  boring boring boring.

But, what difference does it make where she gets it or I get it or he get its or she gets it.  Not gonna do you any good, cause you never answered the question I put to you!

DO YOU HAVE ANY HORSES TO USE IT IN?  You just want to change the subject to your advantage, by in which, want does that accomplish.  Nothing.  You turned this whole thread into a bunch of wanna be dribble. 

Get back to the original topic, instead of making the topic of YOU and what facts YOU want to find out about.  Again wipe your chin!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »

Get back to the original topic, instead of making the topic of YOU and what facts YOU want to find out about.  Again wipe your chin!
The original topic of this thread was about Tony Morgan winning 5 races on one card. I started the thread.
You're the one who sent it spiralling out of control.
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2011, 01:09:49 PM »

Tony Morgan 2009 Delaware.......485 Wins......Total Wins For Crissman (162) and Keeler (24) .....186 wins.....Thats 299 Wins He Got (For other trainers) without ever trying.......Lots of drivers would love to win 300 Races in a year without trying

Tony Morgan 2010 Delaware......338 Wins......Total Wins for Crissman (131)  and Keeler (26)......157 wins......Thats another 181 Wins He Got (For other trainers) without ever trying

This is assuming he won every race Crissman won which he didnt.....He did win every race for Keeler because he is obligated to take his horse

His overall win percentage was 15%......While Crissman and Keeler averaged 19% wins......SO that is well within range

Guy has won 823 races in Delaware over the last 2 years......Approximately 300 for Crissman/Keeler.......523 Wins (for other trainers) without trying over 2 years is pretty solid......Imagine what he could do if he ever tried for anyone else

Pretty much shoots the super secret investigators assumptions right out the water. Amazing what some people honestly convince themselves of being. (Super Secret P.I. Pacendel)  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: