Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 09:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tony Morgan wins five!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3046 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »

Morgan maybe getting older and losing some physical skills but he can still drive pretty good.
having a good week at Harrington and won five races yesterday driving some pretty good contenders.
Also saw that a couple of weeks ago he brought across a 74-1 shot.
Not too shabby.
Report to moderator   Logged
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 10:25:08 AM »

Yep, he's good and has his days, but watch out their setting up the races!!!!!
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 10:52:17 AM »

I looked it up after I posted last.  The two he led by a large margin was trained by Victor Keeler II -Fun Fiesta and Brimsheen are really trained by Tony.  Keeler fronts for Tony.  Tony found something, cause he wasn't doin much with the stock - 26 head.  Victor don't know how to put harness on a horse, let alone train anything.  Keeler's wife put herself down as owner - Joyce Keeler.  They both front for Tony.  Phone call came in last winter around first of Nov 2010 at Dover Downs office about a horse that was from somewhere I don't remember, Indiana or Ohio, like said somewhere, if the horse had been accepted to race at Dover Downs.  The Dover Downs employee said yes, the person on the other end of the phone, stated (female), she was checking about the horse for her father and wanted to know if all the paperwork was fine and accepted.  Employee said what is the horses name, phone caller told him, he stated who's training the horse, she stated, OH, Tony Morgan.  The horse was listed as trainer - Victor Keeler.  Well, the employee stated I have to pass you on to the commishs office.  He transfered the call to Brian Magnes - so called investigator and guess what, I sure you got the answer.  NOTHIING.  Thats what you got down here.  NOTHING.  It's OK for Tony to have 26 horses and training in the dark under Victor Keeler.  Still racing isn't he, just look at last nights races.  Been racing ever since.  Same way.  But, he hasn't done much lately after the Afrin sting.  The Fun Fiesta horse hasn't done much since they have had it, but she walked away from them last night.  Went in 154. win by 4 lengths in a $7,500.00 claimers that been goin in 156. after the Afrin sting.   He found some liquidity somewhere. And don't tell me it's his training ability, cause you sit behind everyone and drive horses to Chester, Harrington and Ocean. 

Don't get me wrong very knowledgable man in the business, so knowledgable, he knows how to get his hands on just about anything!!!!!!!!!!!  And the commish lets him get away with it.

Other horses he drove for other trainers, so close he almost lost.  Not by 2 to 4 lengths like his own.

Drivers too are setting up the races, don't even think or blink, thats its fair racing, Nope its not.

Just sayin, I have my opinion.   
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 10:52:26 AM »

Yep, he's good and has his days, but watch out their setting up the races!!!!!

One of the biggest thieves to ever sit in the sulky.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

Yeah Tony has always been a top horseman.
Almost 14,000 career wins.
Broke Case's all time single season win record.
Second driver to ever win 1,000 races in one season.
Pretty good record.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »

Am I the only one who has kind of a tickle at the back of their brain that a real official industry "investigator", such as pacindel claims to be, would not be writing what he's writing on an Internet forum?
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 12:00:35 PM »

I looked it up after I posted last.  The two he led by a large margin was trained by Victor Keeler II -Fun Fiesta and Brimsheen are really trained by Tony.  Keeler fronts for Tony.  Tony found something, cause he wasn't doin much with the stock - 26 head.  Victor don't know how to put harness on a horse, let alone train anything.  Keeler's wife put herself down as owner - Joyce Keeler.  They both front for Tony.  Phone call came in last winter around first of Nov 2010 at Dover Downs office about a horse that was from somewhere I don't remember, Indiana or Ohio, like said somewhere, if the horse had been accepted to race at Dover Downs.  The Dover Downs employee said yes, the person on the other end of the phone, stated (female), she was checking about the horse for her father and wanted to know if all the paperwork was fine and accepted.  Employee said what is the horses name, phone caller told him, he stated who's training the horse, she stated, OH, Tony Morgan.  The horse was listed as trainer - Victor Keeler.  Well, the employee stated I have to pass you on to the commishs office.  He transfered the call to Brian Magnes - so called investigator and guess what, I sure you got the answer.  NOTHIING.  Thats what you got down here.  NOTHING.  It's OK for Tony to have 26 horses and training in the dark under Victor Keeler.  Still racing isn't he, just look at last nights races.  Been racing ever since.  Same way.  But, he hasn't done much lately after the Afrin sting.  The Fun Fiesta horse hasn't done much since they have had it, but she walked away from them last night.  Went in 154. win by 4 lengths in a $7,500.00 claimers that been goin in 156. after the Afrin sting.   He found some liquidity somewhere. And don't tell me it's his training ability, cause you sit behind everyone and drive horses to Chester, Harrington and Ocean. 

Don't get me wrong very knowledgable man in the business, so knowledgable, he knows how to get his hands on just about anything!!!!!!!!!!!  And the commish lets him get away with it.

Other horses he drove for other trainers, so close he almost lost.  Not by 2 to 4 lengths like his own.

Drivers too are setting up the races, don't even think or blink, thats its fair racing, Nope its not.

Just sayin, I have my opinion.   

Fun Fiesta was a rat when Teague had him originally and never had a lick of gate speed. Seems the only guys Morgan wins for anymore are Keeler and Christman. Most other trainers he seems to forget how to drive for. Gotta be crazy to bet the thievery at Harrington. Dover is just slightly better.
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 02:19:38 PM »

am I the only one who has kind of a tickle at the back of their brain that a real official industry "investigator", such as pacindel claims to be, would not be writing what he's writing on an Internet forum?

I never said I was an real industry official investigator.  What I did say, is that I am an investigator.  I am retired police officer, whom has race horses.  I don't receive a pay check from the race track.  I receive a pension from the state.  There is your difference.  What I do is "ASSIST" just as you and everyone else should do, if YOU want to correct all the problems with the racing industry, instead of *** on the internet.  I release just enough viable information on the internet to inform fellow horseman to get them involved in their sport. They have a right to know what kind of crap is being thrown around.  If enough people get enraged with their representation and the organization that runs the tracks, people will do just as I am doing, getting involved.  Don't take this shit laying down.  Make a difference, instead of just breathing for God sakes. 

There are bone heads such as yourself, that can't see the forest for the trees.  I not hard to find, if don't believe me or what I say, find out, it's not hard.  I don't hide and not afraid to speak my mind.  I know just how much informantion to release, for people to be informed and not disseminate the rest that is pertinent to a investigation.

We all loose money in this industry, if we don't act for what is right.  Instead of speculating about why I do the things I do, why don't you engage your brain waves and begin to listen and take the information of give freely and get involved in your racing industry near YOU.
flukemaster

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »

I never said I was an real industry official investigator.  What I did say, is that I am an investigator.  I am retired police officer, whom has race horses.  I don't receive a pay check from the race track.  I receive a pension from the state.  There is your difference.  What I do is "ASSIST" just as you and everyone else should do, if YOU want to correct all the problems with the racing industry, instead of *** on the internet.  I release just enough viable information on the internet to inform fellow horseman to get them involved in their sport. They have a right to know what kind of crap is being thrown around.  If enough people get enraged with their representation and the organization that runs the tracks, people will do just as I am doing, getting involved.  Don't take this shit laying down.  Make a difference, instead of just breathing for God sakes. 

There are bone heads such as yourself, that can't see the forest for the trees.  I not hard to find, if don't believe me or what I say, find out, it's not hard.  I don't hide and not afraid to speak my mind.  I know just how much informantion to release, for people to be informed and not disseminate the rest that is pertinent to a investigation.

We all loose money in this industry, if we don't act for what is right.  Instead of speculating about why I do the things I do, why don't you engage your brain waves and begin to listen and take the information of give freely and get involved in your racing industry near YOU.

thumbs up thumbs up
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 01:51:18 AM »

I never said I was an real industry official investigator.  What I did say, is that I am an investigator.  I am retired police officer, whom has race horses.  I don't receive a pay check from the race track.  I receive a pension from the state.  There is your difference.  What I do is "ASSIST" just as you and everyone else should do, if YOU want to correct all the problems with the racing industry, instead of *** on the internet.  I release just enough viable information on the internet to inform fellow horseman to get them involved in their sport. They have a right to know what kind of crap is being thrown around.  If enough people get enraged with their representation and the organization that runs the tracks, people will do just as I am doing, getting involved. 

Ah. My mistake. Well, you should be quite at home here. Juice Junkies is an investigator, too.

There are bone heads such as yourself, that can't see the forest for the trees. I not hard to find, if don't believe me or what I say, find out, it's not hard.  I don't hide and not afraid to speak my mind.  I know just how much informantion to release, for people to be informed and not disseminate the rest that is pertinent to a investigation.

And you deduced all this from my simple statement that I didn't think a real official industry investigator would write what you do? Damn.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 06:36:55 AM »

Ah. My mistake. Well, you should be quite at home here. Juice Junkies is an investigator, too.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Barney Fife of BTW.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 07:53:39 AM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 08:01:50 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Barney Fife of BTW.

You are a dunce.
NIATROSS

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 09:04:30 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Barney Fife of BTW.

I guess that would make pig Floyd the Barber.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »

I guess that would make pig Floyd the Barber.
I was thinking more like Aunt Bea.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 03:21:49 PM »

honest & balanced terry,

How do derive at such a name, when your thread statements are dribble.  The bio of your thread name is a compulation.  Honest and balanced in who's directive - Seven stacks, nut to the hut, mentally challenged, I.E. - 2 fries short of a happy meal.

Further more, I would have loved to be on the Andy Griffith show.  I'd be sittin back in the Carribean in my retirement, as much money those actors made, instead of using up my precious time farting around responding to you!  head shake head shake head shake
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 07:43:32 PM »

honest & balanced terry,

How do derive at such a name, when your thread statements are dribble.  The bio of your thread name is a compulation.  Honest and balanced in who's directive - Seven stacks, nut to the hut, mentally challenged, I.E. - 2 fries short of a happy meal.

The bio of my thread name? No clue. Compulation? That sounds vaguely like something the radical right would be against.

Further more, I would have loved to be on the Andy Griffith show.  I'd be sittin back in the Carribean in my retirement, as much money those actors made, instead of using up my precious time farting around responding to you!  head shake head shake head shake

So apparently you weren't talented enough to be on that show?
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 07:47:36 PM »

So apparently you weren't talented enough to be on that show?

When I was 5 yrs old, when it was on.  I was born in 1961.  The show ran in the early 60's .   I have hidden talents, that can only be seen behind closed doors!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 07:55:14 PM »

When I was 5 yrs old, when it was on.  I was born in 1961.  The show ran in the early 60's . 

Yeah? Well how old was Opie?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2011, 07:58:40 PM »

I'm confused now.
I thought macdaddi was Opie?
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »

Ron Howard, who was Opie is probably a couple years older than I.   He's the one making the big bucks.  First an actor in his youth and then a director and producer with mutliple hit movies throughout his life time.  Not bad for a bunch of hicks from Mayberry!!!!!!!!!
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »

Am I the only one who has kind of a tickle at the back of their brain that a real official industry "investigator", such as pacindel claims to be, would not be writing what he's writing on an Internet forum?
Pacindel is not a he~~~~~~~~~Try She~~~~~ trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
pacindel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 06:54:48 AM »

Pacindel is not a he~~~~~~~~~Try She~~~~~ trotter

And a mighty knowledgeable she too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 07:20:20 AM »

And a mighty knowledgeable she too!!!!!!!!!!!!
No rebuttal here~~~~~~~~~

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Dleestable

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2011, 11:17:51 PM »

I would take Tony Morgan with one leg and one eye over some of the drivers that I have used in the past.  No one has ever helped me more with a bad horse than Tony.  Wish he was still here.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 12:14:09 AM »

no doubt an excellent horseman...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: